Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

View Poll Results: Should we pay back personal debt
yes 10 55.56%
No 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #21
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
The national debt I agree with you, the idiots who got us in this mess should be the ones to get us out of it.

Personal debt however, you agreed to it so you should pay it off and honour the agreement you signed up for.
and seeing as "we" live in a "democracy", and that "we" have just what "we" collectively voted for, that means...lol...honour the agreement you signed up for. seems the voter got you into this mess....our democracies are self governance, right?

but me personally, i say fuck 'em. they had their day.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #22
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
No, fuck 'em. I was regularly paying back my credit card every month and they'd always manage to whack some big interest charge on, "Oh sorry, it doesn't matter you paid double, we moved the month changeover to the 15th." Inland Revenue charging me more for the privilege of working for myself? When I don't get sick pay, pension, etc? Ah fuck you.

Personal, as in borrowing from friends or family, yes, you should pay it back. Fuck the corporations.
the only debt that counts
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #23
undeadcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
and seeing as "we" live in a "democracy", and that "we" have just what "we" collectively voted for, that means...lol...honour the agreement you signed up for. seems the voter got you into this mess....our democracies are self governance, right?

but me personally, i say fuck 'em. they had their day.
No, no, I agree with you, I never voted for any of those arse holes so as far as I am concerned they can go and suck on a dead dogs........... wotsit. I lost what little faith I had in politicians when they decided to reward failure.

Quote:
so write to abank and ask them what their accounting shows that they lent you from their pile of money... and pay that
It would be a waste of time seeing as I haven't borrowed anything off the bank for many years.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:33 AM   #24
blue2

Why not write and ask them to 'prove it' and supply you with Original Signed Consumer Credit Agreement because without it no one can demand money but it is best done via Solicitor or Debt Worker like Which Magazine if you join they do debt work for free and can get debts reduced or written off.Unsecured Loans have a signed agreement quite often but i can never understand this how it can be forced if not secured on anything...ah well.

Last edited by blue2; 29-03-2012 at 02:35 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #25
zegzy
Banned

The System is corrupt. The people at the top don't concern themselves too much about the debts of $Billions owed to other banks and corporations by banks and corporations under their control or their own personal debts if they find their banks, corporations or themselves in a position of "unable to repay". They are either bailed out by the people at the bottom or they file for bankruptcy. Based upon that, i see no reason why any of the people at the bottom should concern themselves too much if they find themselves "unable to repay" a few $Hundred or a few $Thousand. If you can repay...repay. If you are "unable to repay", you can't repay. If you are at the bottom, do what you must, but be honest about it in the way you go about it or it will affect your future unlike it does those at the top. Keep in mind the lessons learned recently: 99% of the people at the top [in reality] couldn't care less whether you are in a position to repay or not and that they will still collect their $Million Bonuses regardless of their own and your predicaments.

Last edited by zegzy; 29-03-2012 at 04:28 AM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #26
jackieg
Banned

Evidence of debt when it comes to banks, credit cards and court orders is, impossible to come by.
Why would you continue to pay when there is no evidence?
jackieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 08:08 AM   #27
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieg View Post
Maybe because some people honour their previous promises.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #28
undeadcreature

Quote:
Evidence of debt when it comes to banks, credit cards and court orders is, impossible to come by.
What about the times when the bank does provide the evidence asked for and has the original contract signed by both parties.
Old 29-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #29
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
They'd turn around and say "well you were paying it for so many months so you must have been of an understanding that you owed money or you wouldn't have been paying it back." The court would rule that you owe the money.
Judge fucking Judy would anyway.

Last edited by neutrino; 29-03-2012 at 12:43 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #30
dreamweaver

Just write them an IOU and say it's now Paid In Full. If it's OK for them to conjure up "money" out of thin air, why isn't it OK for you?
Old 29-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #31
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Just write them an IOU and say it's now Paid In Full. If it's OK for them to conjure up "money" out of thin air, why isn't it OK for you?
you could always try what this guy did

http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
Old 29-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #32
jlord

If you're trying to avoid paying a lawful debt I think the simplest way is to simply go "off the grid." Bank's are able to succesfully prove these debts to the satisfaction of a judge hundreds of times a day. I'm sure this wouldn't be enough proof to satisfy a freeman but if it's enough for a judge that's all that matters. So I would say the best way to do it would be to just render yourself judgment proof and let them bask their head against the wall trying to find you and collect from you.

Of course if you are planning to rip off the bank from the start then maybe you could just try to fraudulently get the money from the start by using a false identity. Or skimming people's bank cards or something.
jlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #33
ultimate_warlord
Banned

To pay, or not to pay, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Swindles and abuses of outrageous bankers,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of terrorists,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The head-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That suckers are heir to? 'Tis a conspiracy
Devoutly to be opposed. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the hustle,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this reptile queen,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of politicians,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare pocket? Who would debts bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is fucked up, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currency turns awry,
And lose the name of Action. FUCK YOU now,
The fair pedophelia? Pimp, in thy Orion
Be all my sins remembered.
AND ALL MY DEBTS FORGOTTEN

(copyright ultimate_warlord) 29th march 2012

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 29-03-2012 at 11:33 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #34
weeman
Banned

Wink

Last edited by weeman; 01-04-2012 at 10:36 AM.
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #35
georggearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
As a matter of principle, I see nothing wrong with that solution. The trick would be to convince the bank that such a contract would represent any value to them. Like the value the loan-contract had to the OP.

The bank that loaned the OP the money, did not force him to do so. They merely made an offer. And he accepted. Most likely, he approached them, and not the other way around. So you'd have to get the bank to do the same for an IOU.

But, if they did sign such a contract, I see no reason why it should not be honored, also in the eyes of the law, just as the OP is now required to honor his.

In any case, this whole thread only entrenches my belief that FMOTL ideology will remain an ideological mind experiment, and never a viable society solution. As long as there is just one vote for "no, you shouldn't pay", that is a stonewall to any proponent of FMOTL ideology.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote