Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 16-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #21
reverendjim
Inactive

i just had a thought. lets say buddy has a fee sced. it goes like this:
being stopped 500
being asked for papers 3000
being removed from the car 20000
being ticketed 30000
being assualted 50000
this is supposed to deter the cop. but lets say the cop reasons thus. i cant touch this guy without activating his fee sced. but if i pay his fees i can expect performance. cop gets out his checque book....and says boy am i gonna have me a night. after all the checque will just come back nsf or he can cancel it because the freeman didn't perform correctly. besides...they can fight that out in court...
he goes back to the car...with a long list of things for the freeman to do....and a big rubber cheque....

just musing
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #22
weeman
Banned

weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #23
freemefast
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Cop returned with a cheque for that amount and whole different attitude.
So there is a paper trail to prove this happened then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Great post, rob, thanks

freemefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #24
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

If you ignore it then you are contracting. thgat is the way their system works, you contract by acquiesence, and in such a case you would be fucked over faster than you could make a cup of tea.

You can contact the courts and explain that you do not wish to attend to their invitation or, prefferably, conditionally accept their invitation provided they can show you contracts / bills etc as per varificationj of the charges they offer. Chances are they won't be able to so then why attend?

Do not ignore a summons - or you acquiesse to their claims, ie if you do not challenge their claim then you are agreeing to that claim.

I've spoken to a couple of people recently who have been returning to sender (on envelope) summons... sellotape back up and send it back... They've had no knocks on the door. they are returning the summon, therffor NOT inoring it, they are not refusing it, they are returning.

they are not laying claim to the name
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #25
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
I've spoken to a couple of people recently who have been returning to sender (on envelope) summons... sellotape back up and send it back... They've had no knocks on the door. they are returning the summon, therffor NOT inoring it, they are not refusing it, they are returning.

they are not laying claim to the name
Why have they received a summons?

ETA: Oh I forgot.
britishnick has me on ignore

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 18-11-2011 at 09:43 AM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #26
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i just had a thought. lets say buddy has a fee sced. it goes like this:
being stopped 500
being asked for papers 3000
being removed from the car 20000
being ticketed 30000
being assualted 50000
this is supposed to deter the cop. but lets say the cop reasons thus. i cant touch this guy without activating his fee sced. but if i pay his fees i can expect performance. cop gets out his checque book....and says boy am i gonna have me a night. after all the checque will just come back nsf or he can cancel it because the freeman didn't perform correctly. besides...they can fight that out in court...
he goes back to the car...with a long list of things for the freeman to do....and a big rubber cheque....

just musing
was just fooling around there but, could this not backfire in just such a fashion....the fee schedule says you want me to perform ok, heres my fee. cop says i'll see your fee and require your performance. that could be bad. the schedule holder cant exactly back out now can he. unless he wants to end up back under statute...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #27
jackieg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
was just fooling around there but, could this not backfire in just such a fashion....the fee schedule says you want me to perform ok, heres my fee. cop says i'll see your fee and require your performance. that could be bad. the schedule holder cant exactly back out now can he. unless he wants to end up back under statute...
I would venture that as long as the Chief of Police has a copy of the fee schedule and his officers are screwing around with your valuable time then I would suggest carrying a sample statement of claim showing what happens to officers who bill for frivolous charges and expect to get away scot free.
Put the fear of God into them and watch them transfer their property into their lawyers name.

Last edited by jackieg; 19-11-2011 at 08:54 PM.
jackieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #28
moobs
Inactive

It's kind of a moot point, though, seeing how no cop has ever paid a freeman's "fee schedule," and no judge has ever ordered one to.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
jackieg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
It's kind of a moot point, though, seeing how no cop has ever paid a freeman's "fee schedule," and no judge has ever ordered one to.
Where is your evidence of that?
Lots of cops have been sued and ordered to pay.
Old 20-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #30
moobs
Inactive

Being sued is something different to being "billed."
Old 20-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #31
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the maestro View Post
Everyone 'in the know' seems to recommend attending court in the case of a summons, making a special appearance and avoiding at all costs contracting with them - but why?

I don't think its a matter of 'recommending' not attending. Going to court is basically, FORCED attendance. That is, if you do not attend, they will get a default judgment against you. They FORCE you to answer. At every step, it's all about FORCE. They will get you either way.

Last edited by alisa2; 20-11-2011 at 05:36 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #32
alisa2

And if anyone thinks that I am only trying to invoke FEAR here, you're wrong. If a lawsuit is filed against you, you will be forced to answer, and as a defendant, you'll have to pay their fees to do that, because the court will not allow you to submit an answer or motion without paying.

The whole system is based on FORCE, not law.

Last edited by alisa2; 20-11-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 20-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #33
alisa2

And why are they allowed to use force against the people? Here's the answer: We consent to it whenever we use the SSN.

The following was taken from the book The Discovery of Freedom by Rose Wilder Lane:

"In demanding that men in Government be responsible for his welfare, a citizen is demanding control of his affairs by men whose only power is the use of force."

The key word here is WELFARE. By use the Social Security number, you demand that men in Government be responsible for your welfare.

"In trying to make any other person responsible for his welfare, he must try to transfer his control of himself to that other man, for control and responsibility cannot be separated." Rose Wilder Lane

Con't:

"If men in public office accept that controlling responsibility, they must use force, they have nothing else to use. Then the citizen must lose the use of his natural human rights; his exercise of free action and free speech, his legal right to own property, must be checked and curbed and prevented, by force."

Of course they DEMAND the SSN in almost every transaction. Without it, they have NO CONTROL. In knowing that, you now have a choice. If they ask for the SSN, just walk away if you do not agree to be controlled.

Last edited by alisa2; 20-11-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 22-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #34
jackieg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Being sued is something different to being "billed."
Correct.
If I bill you and you do not pay then a statement of claim is filed in court under the simplified procedure.
The possibility of winning is high.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:35 AM   #35
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieg View Post
Correct.
If I bill you and you do not pay then a statement of claim is filed in court under the simplified procedure.
The possibility of winning is high.
Well, then, you must be able to provide citations for plenty of cases where this has happened.