Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #21
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
It happened yesterday....
Ah well, tomorrows chip paper.
I'm sure the JREF members were gathered round a bowl of Weetabix awaiting....
I doubt it. It was a foregone conclusion. That's what happens when you try to run pseudo legal arguments that belong in fantasy land.


Quote:

What services does he provide?
Haven't you heard?
He calls himself a third party representative on behalf of a strawman.
Yes, yes I know it's loopy.
Quote:
Gratification in the form of laughter at Mr Hayes misfortunes?
So yes, there is evidence right here in this thread... schadenfreude.
No, you're wrong.
I found his performance amusing.
His personal matters are of no concern to me.
Quote:
I think I've been through that...
Well, you haven't actually. You've admitted you haven't listened to the audio.
Therefore how can you comment if listening to it is amusing or not?

Quote:
Yes, who is trying to break the paradigm of council tax.
Let's hope he appeals then.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
outofstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: LOGGED OUT.
Posts: 766
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post



Haven't you heard?
He calls himself a third party representative on behalf of a strawman.
Yes, yes I know it's loopy.

that would seem to be one of those impossibilities

"I represent the one who represents me"
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #23
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Initial word thru [not confirmed] is that the court appearance today did NOT go as expected or hoped.

Not confirmed ... more soon ... but looks like the fat lady enjoyed her supper and is ready for another aria ... or two.
I should have run down to Ladbrokes and put a few quid on it
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #24
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I doubt it. It was a foregone conclusion. That's what happens when you try to run pseudo legal arguments that belong in fantasy land.
So the council were able to provide solid evidence that a contract exists between Mr Hayes and the council which obligates him to pay council tax?


Quote:
Haven't you heard?
He calls himself a third party representative on behalf of a strawman.
Yes, yes I know it's loopy.
I see.
So you 'wouldn't recommend his services' despite they could never apply to either of us?

Quote:
No, you're wrong.
I found his performance amusing.
His personal matters are of no concern to me.
I'm sure you wouldn't have found it so amusing if he had 'won' the case.
Nor would most of JREF.
Just a hunch.

Quote:
Well, you haven't actually. You've admitted you haven't listened to the audio.
Therefore how can you comment if listening to it is amusing or not?
I was referring to the JREF commentary.
I'll have a listen later on, right now I need to pick up all the dogshit in my garden.
Quote:
Let's hope he appeals then.
So you can potentially scoff further?


You people.
[sighs and switches off computer to deal with dirty task]
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #25
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've seen the light.

What an amazing freedom fighter, I feel safe in the knowledge the freemen are trying this for all our sakes. He was very clever to use freeman interpretations of the law and legal process and stick with them no matter how much correction was offered. A true example to us all.

Will there be an appeal?

Any thoughts on offering to offset the judgment against his bond pending the appeal?
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #26
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Oh ... more sarcasm ... and more delight in the failure of other's honest attempts.
How very 'parasitic' ...
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #27
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
So the council were able to provide solid evidence that a contract exists between Mr Hayes and the council which obligates him to pay council tax?
Ha ha! You're suffering from the same delusions
You believe there is a requirement for a contract, dear oh dear.


Quote:
I see.
So you 'wouldn't recommend his services' despite they could never apply to either of us?
True they couldn't. But what is worse they could never apply to himself either.

Quote:
I'm sure you wouldn't have found it so amusing if he had 'won' the case.
Nor would most of JREF.
Just a hunch.
I found his performance amusing.
I would suggest though that the arguments he put forward had little chance of a success.
Quote:
I was referring to the JREF commentary.
You should join up.
You would be most welcome.
Quote:
I'll have a listen later on, right now I need to pick up all the dogshit in my garden.
Rather than wasting time (what was it? Oh yes!) "trawling" the internet you should walk that dog. It would then be less inclined to shit in your garden.
Quote:
So you can potentially scoff further?
Scoff? Why?
I thought you believed Mr Hayes was correct.
Quote:
You people.
[sighs and switches off computer to deal with dirty task]
I blame the owners.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 16-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #28
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
I should have run down to Ladbrokes and put a few quid on it
I wish I had run to Ladbrokes to put money on identical terror drills being run on 7/7 and 9/11... the odds are astronomical.
I would only have to have put 1p on it to get the bookies maximum payout.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:34 PM   #29
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Ha ha! You're suffering from the same delusions
You believe there is a requirement for a contract, dear oh dear.
Is that what I stated? The question mark denotes a question Rump.

So the councils do what they want and charge what they want.
No challenging it because it just is the way it is because they say so.
Fee schedules springs to mind.
Nothing like equality is there?


Quote:
You should join up.
You would be most welcome.
Already a member.


Quote:
Rather than wasting time (what was it? Oh yes!) "trawling" the internet you should walk that dog. It would then be less inclined to shit in your garden.
I have two dogs, they don't always shit when I take them out.
The garden is preferable to house.
I'm not sure why I have to explain that?


Quote:
Scoff? Why?
I thought you believed Mr Hayes was correct.
Er, I was referring to you scoffing...
bit slow today this internet....
Quote:
I blame the owners.
Scoff scoff scoff.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #30
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post

Er, I was referring to you scoffing...
bit slow today this internet....
No it's you that's a bit slow, old chap.
I know that you were referring to me scoffing should there be an appeal.
I asked why would I scoff? If Mr Hayes is correct the appeal should find in his favour.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 16-02-2011 at 02:51 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #31
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

He may well be 'correct' ... however, being 'correct' is not necessarily synonymous with being 'legal'.

The court will judge on what is 'legal', not what is 'correct'.
What is 'morally correct' is irrelevant in terms of being 'legally correct'.
Such is the [il]logic of the anti-Semitic Parasitic System [in which the courts and the parasites' apparatchiks are mere instruments and accomplices of the governance and enforcement of anti-Semitic Parasite Policy], where 'form and commerce' takes preference over 'substance and conscience'.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #32
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
I have two dogs, they don't always shit when I take them out.
Well take them out more often
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #33
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
No it's you that's a bit slow, old chap.
I know that you were referring to me scoffing should there be an appeal.
I asked why would I scoff?
Less of the 'old' grandma...
Why would you scoff?
Good question.

Quote:
If Mr Hayes is correct the appeal should find in his favour.
Isn't that a bit like saying the courts are always right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
He may well be 'correct' ... however, being 'correct' is not necessarily synonymous with being 'legal'.

The court will judge on what is 'legal', not what is 'correct'.
What is 'morally correct' is irrelevant in terms of being 'legally correct'.
Such is the [il]logic of the anti-Semitic Parasitic System [in which the courts and the parasites' apparatchiks are mere instruments and accomplices of the governance and enforcement of anti-Semitic Parasite Policy], where 'form and commerce' takes preference over 'substance and conscience'.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Well take them out more often
I'd love to but I've been really ill and unable to walk.
Hence mounds of dogshit building up.....
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #34
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post

I'd love to but I've been really ill and unable to walk.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope you get well soon.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #35
one666
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,427
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope you get well soon.
If you want to run your councils the way you want them run come with me
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.