Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #61
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

During the above transmission SP made a number of disparaging remarks about 666, I felt this was aimed at me , because for the first time , 2 weeks ago on the previous transmission I posted the break down of the show I give here, as a Youtube comment ... it's still the lead comment on that 03:06:2018 show , my username is oz93666 , and perhaps SP wanted to make a point .

I've just left this post on SP's latest youtube show

After SP's comment at 1:11:11 in the video I feel moved to lodge a defence of 666...

The criminal illuminati have had their sticky fingers over every power item on the planet for millenium , be they geometric shapes like the pyramid, symbols like the swastika and star of David or numbers like 11 11 and 666...

There is nothing wrong with these items in themselves , they have just been a little contaminated by association with the dark ones .

666 is the most perfect and wonderful number in numerology ... because it's the number of MAN
And of course the controllers have tried to teach us through christianity that 666 is the most evil thing ... they want us to believe man is evil ... born with original sin!

There is one main way number is expressed sensibly in our world , and that is in it's fabric, the matter that makes it up , ATOMIC NUMBER gives us 92 different flavours of matter , and the tastiest flavour is number 6 ... carbon ... all life is carbon based , all life is 6 ..
And man is the noblest expression of carbon life .... 666

Last edited by oz93666; 18-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 02:51 AM   #62
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 664
Likes: 553 (322 Posts)
Default

I have grown disenchanted with Simon Parkes. He keeps telling us how great Donald Trump is and the wonderful things he is doing and is going to do. All evidence points to the contrary--however, Simon's insistence on the good Trump makes me question everything he says. Am I alone in thinking this?
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 03:23 AM   #63
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,102
Likes: 1,309 (1,027 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I have grown disenchanted with Simon Parkes. He keeps telling us how great Donald Trump is and the wonderful things he is doing and is going to do. All evidence points to the contrary--however, Simon's insistence on the good Trump makes me question everything he says. Am I alone in thinking this?
Really? THAT is why you question him? Not his claims that he has sex with 6ft insects and has space parties with them
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 04:43 AM   #64
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I have grown disenchanted with Simon Parkes. He keeps telling us how great Donald Trump is and the wonderful things he is doing and is going to do. All evidence points to the contrary--however, Simon's insistence on the good Trump makes me question everything he says. Am I alone in thinking this?
SP forms his opinion about trump from intel he gets from people within the government and ET's ... He believes trump is not part of the illuminati, a genuine independent , so he will be much better than clinton, but he's surrounded by the group left over from obama who are NWO ... SP says he's doing what he can ... He's also under server influence , mind control , from the zionists , he appears to be moving on the slave trade and disclosure , although that's not much at the moment ... these things take time...
The bulk of the truth movement hold Alex Jones's position , which is also mine and SP's , that , realistically , trump is the best we can get at the moment.

But if you've gone off SP , molly , check out another source .. here's Jay Pee interviewing Barzis in 2013 .. Bartzis is Number ONE , breathtaking , no one comes close to Bartzis .... SP is only repeating info from his sources , he would be the first to admit there could be errors .... Andrew Bartzis has a direct connection to the Akashic Record ... his information is certified 100% truth ... no one else makes such a claim and gives that guarantee... .

http://


Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Really? THAT is why you question him? Not his claims that he has sex with 6ft insects and has space parties with them
That's your imagination again tg ....

His alien sweetheart is not an insect as we think of them but anthropoid (Def...resembling a human being in form) mantid

Here she is , bottom left (quite a looker) ... and their love child.



And nowhere does he mention parties , in space or elsewhere.

Last edited by oz93666; 20-06-2018 at 05:40 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #65
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 664
Likes: 553 (322 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Really? THAT is why you question him? Not his claims that he has sex with 6ft insects and has space parties with them
I have listened to Simon for quite awhile--never have I heard him say what you allege he has said. Please provide details as to when and where he said what you allege. Thank you.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #66
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,102
Likes: 1,309 (1,027 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's your imagination again tg ....
Haha.... I'm the one with the sodding imagination?? This complete lunatic you follow is the bullshit king...you don't think he has a slightly fertile imagination

Quote:
His alien sweetheart is not an insect as we think of them but anthropoid (Def...resembling a human being in form) mantid

Here she is , bottom left (quite a looker) ... and their love child.



And nowhere does he mention parties , in space or elsewhere.
Brain adding shite. How do insects develop complex electronics?
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #67
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,102
Likes: 1,309 (1,027 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I have listened to Simon for quite awhile--never have I heard him say what you allege he has said. Please provide details as to when and where he said what you allege. Thank you.
He has a bloody "lovechild" with an alien

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...orth-yorks/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 20-06-2018 at 05:04 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 05:42 AM   #68
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
He has a bloody "lovechild" with an alien:lol..
This is all standard procedure ... whatever additionalagendas a particular ET group has , they always want to breed with us ..

This is what most abductions are about ...standard story is the abductee finds themselves on metal table , paralysed , and sperm or eggs are taken , or if women they are often inseminated ...returned to earth , abducted again 8 months later when the hybrid child they carry is removed ...

Bridget Nielsen has had many children in this way , see's very willing and believes herself to be soulfamily of the group abducting... She 's started a "Hybrid children community" .... she's a very beautiful being in all meanings of the word , and is as high as a kite ....

Here she is in a one minute video ....

http://
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 05:56 AM   #69
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,102
Likes: 1,309 (1,027 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is all standard procedure ... whatever
Hmmm....sounds like a load of old bollox. You are very gullible and probably watch sci-fi films and think they are documentaries
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 07:51 AM   #70
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 909 (599 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Hmmm....sounds like a load of old bollox. You are very gullible and probably watch sci-fi films and think they are documentaries
Indeed. Why would aliens ever bother taking eggs and sperm from us? If they want genetic material for whatever reason they can get it from collecting any cells from the body. We're on the verge (if it hasn't happened already) of cloning people from skin cells.

It seems like the abduction scenario - particularly those with some sort of invasive sexual element - has much more to do with human neuroses than alien attempts at cloning. Have the first mouth swabs to collect cells by aliens been reported yet...?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:00 AM   #71
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

http://

0:30 benjamin fulford possible nuke attack .... 2:20 trump putin ... 7:30 merkle on her way out? ... 8:30 Europe , US supreme court ... 10:40 trade war ....Questions ... 12:20 RIP Ingmar SP's cat .... 14:05 Stone of Scone (destiny) .... 18:00 Akashic Record .... 21:50 strange sounds at night... 23:40 energy shift on planet.... 29:55 "soul integration" DNA retrieval .... 36:50 "We are told by David Icke and others the moon is artificial, part of the control system , should we do full moon meditations ?" , SP .."No, don't"..... 40:40 TM... 42:50 Bret Stuart on the Mandis .... 48:30 trump , Q anon ... 51:40 assassination of anu (draco king).... 54:50 can we get film of ETs? .... 1:02:00 question on stray cat ...1:05:40 Becky speaks on animal encounters ... 1:07:40 Bloodlines/jews , problems from inbreeding?.... 1:09:50 thanks to supporters ... 1:14:00 What can we do in practical terms?

Last edited by oz93666; 03-07-2018 at 09:37 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:46 AM   #72
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

I'm posting this Bartzis video compilation here because it deals with the Mantids , the ET group Simon Parkes is working with ...

Andrew Bartzis is beyond doubt the best source we have . This video gives a glimpse of his great talent ... and also shows how mind boggling rich and complex the universe we live in is ...

http://
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 07:47 AM   #73
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

http://


01:30 trump's UK visit , US supreme court , disclosure on 9/11?? .... 07:00 deutsche bank collapse?? Merkel , US in NATO.... 10:00 Murder of chinese businessman ...12:20 kerry cassidy's conference ... QUESTIONS ... 13:40 what happens to dead people when the shift happens ? ... 15:45 Is an economic collapse due? .... Yes ... 19:50 Nibiru ... 23:00 'Silver Legion' ... 25:00 Dutch monarchy alien DNA ... 29:40 Blood donors , blood transfusions ....33 :30 organisation "Scam" ... 36:55 South America , Hitler .... 41:20 Can't remember dreams .... 44:40 Bosnian pyramids .... 52:30 Asian Indians, Nagus .... 59:20 Multiple personalities ... 1:05:45 Thanks to supporters ... 1:07:40 tibetan singing bowls attack
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #74
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

http://


01:55 BREXIT ... 05:00 Cats .... QUESTIONS .. 07:36 Prayers ... 09:30 Difference between 3rd 4th 5th dimensional beings ... 16:55 Trump reincarnation of King Herod ... 18:35 Mandela effect , timelines ... 22:35 Channeling ... 25:00 Gas attack in Syria (April 2018) trump's response ... 29:00 Reincarnation , escaping the grid ... 31:20 Seperation of groups during 'ascension' ... 37:10 Differences in souls ... 45:00 Trudeau (MP) , trump meeting queen ... 48:55 Germans ... 49:40 Medical parasite problem ... 52:20 Genealogy ... 56:20 Thanks to supporters ... 59:05 Soul body relationship ... 1:02:45 economic collapse, trump, silver.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #75
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 909 (599 Posts)
Default

Is Parkes just making this up as he goes along, or does he have some sort of evidence?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:53 PM   #76
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,102
Likes: 1,309 (1,027 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Is Parkes just making this up as he goes along, or does he have some sort of evidence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FvoXJCrBhQ
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #77
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
And the visual evidence for this is......?

Where dies this lying guffbucket get his " evidence" from? Does the 6 foot cricket he has never photographed dictate it to him....just curious?

He seems to suck in the gullible by latching on to every mad piece of shite out there.
lmao.Simon Parkes is a bs disinfo agent, con artist,fraud,shill.
Unlike some disinfo agent which give you 90% truth, he gives you maybe 1% truth lol.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
Likes: (1)
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:57 PM   #78
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 909 (599 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
And the visual evidence for this is......?

Where dies this lying guffbucket get his " evidence" from? Does the 6 foot cricket he has never photographed dictate it to him....just curious?

He seems to suck in the gullible by latching on to every mad piece of shite out there.
And the people who he claims email in.

He actually told one of them: "You were destined to buy that parrot because it has the soul of a past pet."

Guess I can't prove him wrong can I...?

@TG: That clip from The Life of Brain hits the nail right on the head! Brilliant!
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:22 PM   #79
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,124
Likes: 3,940 (2,155 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
He actually told one of them: "You were destined to buy that parrot because it has the soul of a past pet."

Guess I can't prove him wrong can I...?
No , but I can prove you're wrong ... and that you just made that up !!

Give me the video and the time where he says that about a parrot.

How can anyone take the critics on this thread seriously? ... All they can do is make stuff up , and from tg we have videos of Monty Python!!.. Never a discussion of the points raised by SP in the video...

These critics are the same people who show in other posts they don't believe chemtrailing is happening, believe the official story of 9/11 , believe in Apollo ,believe the official story of Sandy Hook , believe Paul is alive (that reminds me of an article on DI headlines today in support of the Paul Mc Cartney is dead theory https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...onnecting-past) ...

The critics here are the voice of the establishment... the day they stop attacking I will start to worry!!

Last edited by oz93666; 05-08-2018 at 11:50 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:16 AM   #80
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No , but I can prove you're wrong ... and that you just made that up !!

Give me the video and the time where he says that about a parrot.
I think it's this video.

https://youtu.be/0CT3GTpF3Jw?t=18m54s

http://intccg.com/6-august-2017-wolf-spirit-radio
__________________
In rehab...
Likes: (2)
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
simon parkes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.