Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 28-09-2017, 06:12 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Not usually.
but they exist in your reality right?

Quote:
You keep thinking like that. Fine by me.
oh i'm not the one 'thinking' like anything.....i'm simply seeing whats going on

you are the one who has a BELIEF SYSTEM

You have a new age BELIEF SYSTEM

It is the latest religion given to the world by the magi

the jews were told a messiah was coming and that gave them hope

The christians were told the messiah had come and that he had forgiven their sins as long as they were obedient to the church and that they should just give to the romans what was theirs (ie taxes and obedience) and that they should 'turn the other cheek' and be meek and that they would then be rewarded for their sacrifice in the next life

Now the magi have created the new age religion for the new age of aquarius and it tells you that all you have to do is ignore anything negative and everything will be fine

all positions have done a great job of making people into slaves
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-09-2017 at 06:15 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
but they exist in your reality right?

oh i'm not the one 'thinking' lile anything.....i'm simply seeing whats going on

you are the one who has a BELIEF SYSTEM

You have a new age BELIEF SYSTEM

It is the latest religion given to the world by the magi

the jews were told a messiah was coming and that gave them hope

The christians were told the messiah had come and that he had forgiven their sins as long as they were obedient to the church and that they should just give to the romans what was theirs (ie taxes and obedience) and that they should 'turn the other cheek' and be meek and that they would then be rewarded for their sacrifice in the next life

Now the magi have created the new age religion for the new age of aquarius and it tells you that all you have to do is ignore anything negative and everything will be fine

all positions have done a great job of making people into slaves
You have a belief that I have a belief system. I have nothing of the sort. I observe my reality. Stuff happens. Unexplainable stuff by any normal means.

I don't believe that reality manifests solely from conscious thought, if that's what you think I think.

Yes smart phones are in my reality.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 06:46 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You have a belief that I have a belief system. I have nothing of the sort. I observe my reality. Stuff happens. Unexplainable stuff by any normal means.

I don't believe that reality manifests solely from conscious thought, if that's what you think I think.

Yes smart phones are in my reality.
yes smart phones are in your reality

all your dreaming of star trek land isn't stopping the SMART grid is it?

no....because to do that needs ACTION

your new age religion is about suppressing the sacred masculine principle: action

its about making you bury your head in the sand so that the magi can get on building your prison unhindered
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-09-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:02 PM   #24
white light

Quote:
yes smart phones are in your reality

all your dreaming of star trek land isn't stopping the SMART grid is it?

no....because to do that needs ACTION

your new age religion is about suppressing the sacred masculine principle: action

its about making you bury your head in the sand so that the magi can get on building your prison unhindered
Hmm! so, refraining from buying or having any so called SMART technology is not enough masculine action eh? Clearly just talking about it isn't masculine enough. Tell me, what masculine action you have undertaken on this to escape your prison?
Old 28-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Hmm! so, refraining from buying or having any so called SMART technology is not enough masculine action eh? Clearly just talking about it isn't masculine enough. Tell me, what masculine action you have undertaken on this to escape your prison?
glad to hear you have joined us in reality now white light. I don't own a SMART phone either....vote with your feet and all that

did you know that a white light is associated with the qabalistic sphere of tiphereth?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-09-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #26
white light

Quote:
glad to hear you have joined us in reality now white light. I don't own a SMART phone either....vote with your feet and all that

did you know that a white light is associated with the qabalistic sphere of tiphereth?
You've not attempted in any way to answer the question, but just heaped more derision upon me. Pretty pathetic really. Not very masculine if you ask me.

White light represents everything. Yes, I've recently discovered that it has some other spiritual connotations that I'd previously been unaware of. But hey ho, it doesn't surprise me. I didn't look too far into it.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:37 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You've not attempted in any way to answer the question, but just heaped more derision upon me. Pretty pathetic really. Not very masculine if you ask me.

White light represents everything. Yes, I've recently discovered that it has some other spiritual connotations that I'd previously been unaware of. But hey ho, it doesn't surprise me. I didn't look too far into it.
i answered your question by saying i have rejected SMART technology

through your acceptance that the smart grid is appearing around us despite your dreams of star trek future land world government paradise utopia created for you by the corporate media you are now on the same wavelengh

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:43 PM   #28
white light

Quote:
i answered your question by saying i have rejected SMART technology

through your acceptance that the smart grid is appearing around us despite your dreams of star trek future land world government paradise utopia created for you by the corporate media you are now on the same wavelengh
SMART tech has been around quite a while now, I've never been support of it, that you suggest that I have somehow changed my stance to be in line with yours is quite peculiar.

I don't see that it has anything to do with a future vision of a Star Trek style world where there is no money system. You're tripping balls.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:51 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
SMART tech has been around quite a while now, I've never been support of it, that you suggest that I have somehow changed my stance to be in line with yours is quite peculiar.

I don't see that it has anything to do with a future vision of a Star Trek style world where there is no money system. You're tripping balls.
ah well...
Old 28-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
ah well...
I may be still looking at the stars, but that's my prerogative.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I may be still looking at the stars, but that's my prerogative.
sure and debating on this forum is mine
Old 28-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #32
white light

Quote:
sure and debating on this forum is mine
Lol. You should dream higher.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Lol. You should dream higher.
there is no harm in dreaming about alternatives and i encourage people to discuss alternatives

but the NWO already have a vision for the world but to keep it moving forward they have to pretend that it is being done for positive reasons which is why they create narratives to mask what their real intent is

it then falls to the independent media to blow those false narratives apart so that people can see the true intent behind it all

the el-ite are not aiming at star trek
Old 28-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #34
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
What would life be like if the Illuminati goal of a one world government was completed. Would people be happy (even if they were in servitude)? What would it actually look like?
I don't know. How could I possibly know? I couldn't even be able to guess. Why not look at the world as it is today and tell me what that is like?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:07 PM   #35
decim

Best of frenemies.
September 27, 2017

Russia and the United States agreed Wednesday to cooperate on a NASA-led project to build the first lunar space station, part of a long-term project to send humans to Mars.

Parallel.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:09 PM   #36
white light

Quote:
there is no harm in dreaming about alternatives and i encourage people to discuss alternatives

but the NWO already have a vision for the world but to keep it moving forward they have to pretend that it is being done for positive reasons which is why they create narratives to mask what their real intent is

it then falls to the independent media to blow those false narratives apart so that people can see the true intent behind it all

the el-ite are not aiming at star trek
Imagine a Star Trek episode where there's a planet that's reality is a collective dream. 1% of the population are the planet's elite who hold most of the money and control the media. The rest of the inhabitants are told/sold a narrative that everything is crap and will continue to get crap, and so they dream their own servitude and prison, working to make the 1% richer day by day, trying to climb the ladder to at least not be at the bottom, not realising that being 99% of the populace they could dream a far better collective dream for themselves. Unfortunately anyone who figures this out is ridiculed by the brainwashed populace who refuse to believe it. "I cannae make it go any faster, Captain".
Old 29-09-2017, 10:04 AM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Imagine a Star Trek episode where there's a planet that's reality is a collective dream. 1% of the population are the planet's elite who hold most of the money and control the media. The rest of the inhabitants are told/sold a narrative that everything is crap and will continue to get crap, and so they dream their own servitude and prison, working to make the 1% richer day by day, trying to climb the ladder to at least not be at the bottom, not realising that being 99% of the populace they could dream a far better collective dream for themselves. Unfortunately anyone who figures this out is ridiculed by the brainwashed populace who refuse to believe it. "I cannae make it go any faster, Captain".
imagine a planet of slaves who are unable to break out of their slavery because they are unable to face reality
Old 29-09-2017, 11:38 AM   #38
white light

Quote:
imagine a planet of slaves who are unable to break out of their slavery because they are unable to face reality
Precisely.

Not sure how you think something as passive as not buying a SMART phone is a masculine activity though, nor that said inactivity will change the world, after all, there were people who thought that televisions were evil and did not buy them. Didn't exactly stem the tide. Are televisions absent from your reality?

Last edited by white light; 29-09-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 31-10-2017, 05:22 PM   #39
itsnotallrightjack

The future has already been planned and being put into place. The elite will continue to live in unbridled luxury on their estates in their big mansions, but instead of being served by plebs who they hate paying, they will be served by AI and androids programmed to cater adoringly to their every whim ( who need no food, pay or housing) so the plebs will be obsolete and got rid of.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #40
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:

No matter what one thinks of it or views it the fact is the elite are rolling in billions of dollars/pounds/Euros etc and already own the wealth, land, corps etc so the plebs cannot take it from them- as they OWN it. The robots and androids are currently being developed to serve the elite so the future for the plebs is extinction. Doesnt worry me as I will be dead anyway by the time this fully comes about.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote