Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 11-01-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Economic turmoil in china & billionaires go missin

China is currently seeing a lot of turbulence in its stock market. There have been signs of trouble for a while for example with the government building whole cities that will never be used to keep people in employment

There is a global currency war going on and we wil begin to see the effects of that as it hits home. The problem the chinese command and control government have always had is that they must keep a billion people in employment or risk massive social unrest

The article I'll post in my next post was posted on the headlines of this website today and it mentions how many chinese billionaires have started to go missing! But why is that?

Are they being dissapreared by the comand and control government as they try and impose controls on the economy or are they running for the bunkers becase they know there is some sort of crash coming?

another article which i'll also post here was also in the headlines section today and it says that all shipping across the atlantic has frozen suggesting a massive slow down in trade. This is another pointer that a big event is about to happen with the global economy

Will be keepig an eye out to see if our own billionaires start to go missing!
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2016 at 01:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Amid Stock Market Panic, Dozens of Chinese Billionaires Are Mysteriously Disappearing
January 10, 2016

Amid stock market panic in China, many of the country’s most prominent billionaires are disappearing without a trace. This week, Zhou Chengjian, the chairman of the clothing company Metersbonwe became the most recent wealthy Chinese businessperson to go missing. Metersbonwe said in a statement on Thursday that it would be suspending its shares on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange and that they were unaware of Chengjian’s whereabouts.

According to Bloomberg, as many as 36 companies reported executives missing from January to September.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/01/...appearing.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 11-01-2016, 01:34 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Historic First: North Atlantic EMPTY of Cargo Ships in-transit - ALL anchored along coasts; none moving
Jan 08, 2016

Commerce between Europe and North America has literally come to a halt. For the first time in known history, not one cargo ship is in-transit in the North Atlantic between Europe and North America. All of them (hundreds) are either anchored offshore or in-port. NOTHING is moving.

This has never happened before. It is a horrific economic sign; proof that commerce is literally stopped.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/750
Old 11-01-2016, 02:39 PM   #4
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Checking one of the shipping map sites, it seems it is correct that all shipping has halted. I smell something big in the works...

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 11-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #5
headshrinker

I've been following the next collapse for years now and for me it can't come quickly enough. I'm hoping this is the beginning
Old 12-01-2016, 02:11 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Checking one of the shipping map sites, it seems it is correct that all shipping has halted. I smell something big in the works...

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
strange eh?

More signs from the headlines section of this website today:

Brent crude oil falls below $31 a barrel for 1st time since 2004

https://www.rt.com/business/328595-b...ampaign=chrome

A number of factors have combined to put pressure on global crude prices. Oil is dipping to decade-low levels amid overproduction and bad economic news from China, where poor prospects for manufacturing suggest that the leading oil-consuming country will not need as much crude as producers hoped.

and.....

The Worst Ever Stock Market Start Is Just the Beginning: “Unprecedented Chaos Is Coming”
Michael Snyder
January 8th, 2016

We have never had a year start the way that 2016 has started. In the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 have both posted their worst four-day starts to a year ever. Canadian stocks are now down 21 percent since September, and it has been an absolute bloodbath in Europe over the past four days. Of course the primary catalyst for all of this is what has been going on in China. There has been an emergency suspension of trading in China two times within the past four days, and nobody is quite certain what is going to happen next. Eventually this wave of panic selling will settle down, but that won’t mean that this crisis will be over. In fact, what is coming is going to be much worse than what we have already seen.

On Thursday I was doing a show with some friends, and we were amazed that stocks just seemed to keep falling and falling and falling. The Dow closed down 392 points, and the NASDAQ got absolutely slammed. At this point, the Dow and the NASDAQ are both officially in “correction territory”, and some of the talking heads on television are warning that this could be the beginning of a “bear market”. But of course some of the other “experts” are insisting that this is just a temporary bump in the road.
Old 14-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Breaking: Dow Jones Loses Over 1500 Points in Only 10 Days

Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Stock market refutes Obama’s SOTU claim about economy

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
January 13, 2016

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breaking...y-10-days.html
Old 15-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Lowest Ever: The Baltic Dry Index Plunges To 394 As Global Trade Grinds To A Standstill

By Michael Snyder

For the first time ever, the Baltic Dry Index has fallen under 400. As I write this article, it is sitting at 394. To be honest, I never even imagined that it could go this low. Back in early August, the Baltic Dry Index was sitting at 1,222, and since then it has been on a steady decline. Of course the Baltic Dry Index crashed hard just before the great stock market crash of 2008 too, but at this point it is already lower than it was during that entire crisis. This is just more evidence that global trade is grinding to a halt and that 2016 is going to be a “cataclysmic year” for the global economy.

If you are not familiar with the Baltic Dry Index, here is a helpful definition from Wikipedia…

The Baltic Dry Index (BDI) is an economic indicator issued daily by the London-based Baltic Exchange. Not restricted to Baltic Sea countries, the index provides “an assessment of the price of moving the major raw materials by sea. Taking in 23 shipping routes measured on a timecharter basis, the index covers Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, and Capesize dry bulk carriers carrying a range of commodities including coal, iron ore and grain.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/01/...tandstill.html
Old 15-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

There Will Be Chaos: Big Oil's Collapse and the Birth of a New World Order
The longer such price levels persist, the more devastating the consequences are likely to be.
By Michael Klare / TomDispatch
January 14, 2016

As 2015 drew to a close, many in the global energy industry were praying that the price of oil would bounce back from the abyss, restoring the petroleum-centric world of the past half-century. All evidence, however, points to a continuing depression in oil prices in 2016 -- one that may, in fact, stretch into the 2020s and beyond. Given the centrality of oil (and oil revenues) in the global power equation, this is bound to translate into a profound shakeup in the political order, with petroleum-producing states from Saudi Arabia to Russia losing both prominence and geopolitical clout.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/ther...ew-world-order
Old 15-01-2016, 02:28 PM   #10
oz93666

This is all very curious, virtually every commodity you can name gold , silver copper ,lead steel ... everything, has halved it's price over the last few years, when all the alternative economists were saying fiat money was being overproduced, and these hard commodities should rise.

The most important commodity of all is very low, this has a direct impact on the cost of living of even the poorest , and can only be good , I suspect this is the calm before the storm , if you want to cripple the world economy , and starve millions to death ,the quickest way is to take oil over $100,they must be planning to play this card ... don't imagine for one minute the low oil price just happened due to market forces, this is all engineered.

As for the dissapearing billionairs and empty container ships, sounds like those in the know are cashing in their chips.

Last edited by oz93666; 15-01-2016 at 02:33 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is all very curious, virtually every commodity you can name gold , silver copper ,lead steel ... everything, has halved it's price over the last few years, when all the alternative economists were saying fiat money was being overproduced, and these hard commodities should rise.

The most important commodity of all is very low, this has a direct impact on the cost of living of even the poorest , and can only be good , I suspect this is the calm before the storm , if you want to cripple the world economy , and starve millions to death ,the quickest way is to take oil over $100,they must be planning to play this card ... don't imagine for one minute the low oil price just happened due to market forces, this is all engineered.

As for the dissapearing billionairs and empty container ships, sounds like those in the know are cashing in their chips.

Something strange is going on for sure

Concerning the prices of precious metals being low they are kept artificially low. The rothschilds and their associates meet and set the gold prices in London each day. The central bankers control things through the COMEX and the FOREX and by rigging rates eg LIBOR and EURIBOR etc

They are advising everyone to keep to fiat currency but people like soros and buffet are buying tangible goods eg buffet has bought an entire railway. These guys are swapping their paper money for real, tangible things: precious metals, land, hardware, art, property etc

I expect gold and silver to go up massivley in value at some point in the not too distant future

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-01-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 24-01-2016, 08:14 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Old 03-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Central Bankers Admit that Central Banks Have Failed to Fix the Economy
Posted on March 1, 2016 by WashingtonsBlog

The current head of the Bank of England (Mark Carney) said last week:

The global economy risks becoming trapped in a low growth, low inflation, low interest rate equilibrium. For the past seven years, growth has serially disappointed—sometimes spectacularly, as in the depths of the global financial and euro crises; more often than not grindingly as past debts weigh on activity ….

This underperformance is principally the product of weaker potential supply growth in virtually all G20 economies. It is a reminder that demand stimulus on its own can do little to counteract longer-term forces of demographic change [background] and productivity growth.

to read more click on: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...tml#more-54205
Old 03-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Plunging Manufacturing Numbers Mean That It Is Time To Hit The Panic Button For The Global Economy
Mar 2, 2016

Michael Snyder

(RINF) – We haven’t seen numbers like these since the last global recession. I recently wrote about how global trade is imploding all over the planet, and the same thing is true when it comes to manufacturing. We just learned that manufacturing in China has now been contracting for seven months in a row, and as you will see below, U.S. manufacturing is facing “its toughest period since the global financial crisis”. Yes, global stocks have bounced back a bit after experiencing dramatic declines during January and the first part of February, and this is something that investors are very happy about. But that does not mean that the crisis is over. All bear markets have their ups and downs, and this one will not be any different. Meanwhile, the cold, hard economic numbers that keep coming in are absolutely screaming that a new global recession is here.

Just consider what is happening in China. Manufacturing activity continues to implode, and factories are shedding jobs at the fastest pace since the last financial crisis…

Chinese manufacturing suffered a seventh straight month of contraction in February.

China’s official Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) stood at 49.0 in February, down from the previous month’s reading of 49.4 and below the 50-point mark that separates growth from contraction on a monthly basis.

A private survey also showed China’s factories shed jobs at the fastest rate in seven years in February, raising doubts about the government’s ability to reduce industry overcapacity this year without triggering a sharp jump in unemployment.

to read on click on: http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/...lobal-economy/
Old 03-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #15
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Something strange is going on for sure

Concerning the prices of precious metals being low they are kept artificially low. The rothschilds and their associates meet and set the gold prices in London each day. The central bankers control things through the COMEX and the FOREX and by rigging rates eg LIBOR and EURIBOR etc

They are advising everyone to keep to fiat currency but people like soros and buffet are buying tangible goods eg buffet has bought an entire railway. These guys are swapping their paper money for real, tangible things: precious metals, land, hardware, art, property etc

I expect gold and silver to go up massivley in value at some point in the not too distant future
I remember several years back when there were numerous adverts on British TV and in magazines/newspapers offering to buy gold from the general public. Usually advertisers sell not buy! Also (I could be wrong here) is it coincidence that the rise of gold as a commodity occurred when alchemy became publicly ridiculed? Perhaps the Ruling elite didn't want gold manufacture to be commonplace. Gold's importance will decline, I believe, so alchemy (or something similar) might go mainstream.

A common staple on British TV are the sell-your-antiques/valuables programmes, e.g. "Flog It"; "Antiques Road Show".

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 03-03-2016 at 12:27 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 12:41 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
I remember several years back when there were numerous adverts on British TV and in magazines/newspapers offering to buy gold from the general public. Usually advertisers sell not buy! Also (I could be wrong here) is it coincidence that the rise of gold as a commodity occurred when alchemy became publicly ridiculed? Perhaps the Ruling elite didn't want gold manufacture to be commonplace. Gold's importance will decline, I believe, so alchemy (or something similar) might go mainstream.

A common staple on British TV are the sell-your-antiques/valuables programmes, e.g. "Flog It"; "Antiques Road Show".
no golds importance will INCREASE

the fiat currencies like the dollar are going to be replaced with digital currencies

The elite will try and force their currency on everyone but the worlds population will have the option of refusing that and instead using gold, silver and other crypto-currencies and that will BOOST gold

when fiat currencies fail people have always fallen back on gold
Old 04-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #17
cosmic tramp

On a simplistic level what actually causes trade shipping to just cease ? Who owes whom for freighters and their goods to just sit in dock ? Is it the exporter or the importer ? Or is it Government directives...we can't afford to buy any more or we're not selling any more -which and why ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 04-03-2016 at 01:59 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
On a simplistic level what actually causes trade shipping to just cease ? Who owes whom for freighters and their goods to just sit in dock ? Is it the exporter or the importer ? Or is it Government directives...we can't afford to buy any more or we're not selling any more -which ?
max keiser interviewed a chinese shipping magnate who identified some of the problems facing shipping merchants:

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-repo...ax-keiser-882/

interview starts at about 15 mins 20 seconds
Old 04-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

slow down continues to bite in china...

Chinese government prepares to sack millions of workers
By John Ward and Peter Symonds
3 March 2016

In the lead-up to the National People’s Congress (NPC) starting on Saturday, the Chinese government has announced massive layoffs in state-owned enterprises in coal and steel. Further sackings in other basic industries are being foreshadowed in moves that will result in millions of workers losing their jobs and heightened political and social tensions.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leadership has delayed taking steps to deal with huge overcapacities in heavy industry and so-called zombie companies—state-owned enterprises (SOEs) kept on life support via low-interest bank loans—for fear of triggering widespread social unrest. However, amid a slowing economy and concerns about mounting debt, the regime has signalled a swathe of sackings.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016.../chin-m03.html
Old 24-03-2016, 01:26 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

The Plan To Cover Up This Economic Collapse Has Been Put Into OverDrive