Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 29-09-2016, 10:24 AM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Radical Islam is supported by both the Zionist faction within the Deep State and the other people within the Deep State.

The USA wants to use the Islamists against enemies such as Russia.

Israel wants to use the Islamists to wreck Moslem countries such as Palestine, Egypt and Syria and thus allow the creation of Greater Israel.

Both the USA and Israel want to make money by supplying both sides in wars.

Both Trump and Clinton work for the Deep State.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...islamists.html

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-09-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

The founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, was a crypto-Jew.

Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab

"The ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

"The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the 'secret Jews' of Turkey were known."

Jewish origin of Saudis and Wahabis / JEWS, CRYPTO-JEWS AND OTHERS

"A British spy by the name of Hempher was responsible for shaping the extreme tenets of Wahhabism."

Max von Oppenheim (above), of the Jewish banking family, had a plan to incite religious violence in various Moslem countries.

He described Islam as 'one of our most important weapons'.

His idea was to use Jihadis to advance a certain agenda.

Thus, spies were sent into Moslem countries, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey and Iran.

Mullahs were bribed with large sums of money to get them to support Jihad.

read on here: http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...islamists.html
Old 29-09-2016, 05:43 PM   #44
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, was a crypto-Jew.

Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab

"The ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

"The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the 'secret Jews' of Turkey were known."

Jewish origin of Saudis and Wahabis / JEWS, CRYPTO-JEWS AND OTHERS

"A British spy by the name of Hempher was responsible for shaping the extreme tenets of Wahhabism."

Max von Oppenheim (above), of the Jewish banking family, had a plan to incite religious violence in various Moslem countries.

He described Islam as 'one of our most important weapons'.

His idea was to use Jihadis to advance a certain agenda.

Thus, spies were sent into Moslem countries, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey and Iran.

Mullahs were bribed with large sums of money to get them to support Jihad.

read on here: http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...islamists.html
Firstly, Max von Oppenheim was a Roman Catholic not a Jew. He was an archaeologist, not an anarchist.

Secondly, the Hempher story is just that, a story! Much like the Protocols of Zion it was a fabrication designed to tarnish and invoke hate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs...he_Middle_East

To put everything into context, here is a map of the British Empire, what there was of it, in 1713
http://www.ozedweb.com/history/oz_br...ire_growth.htm
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 05:45 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Firstly, Max von Oppenheim was a Roman Catholic not a Jew. He was an archaeologist, not an anarchist.

Secondly, the Hempher story is just that, a story! Much like the Protocols of Zion it was a fabrication designed to tarnish and invoke hate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs...he_Middle_East

To put everything into context, here is a map of the British Empire, what there was of it, in 1713
http://www.ozedweb.com/history/oz_br...ire_growth.htm
some jews say they are other religions for example the marrano jews saying they were catholics when really they were jews
Old 06-10-2016, 11:56 AM   #46
aronia

Exclamation There is no such thing as an The anglo american empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
It would not surprise me one bit.

The anglo american empire, use this to dominate areas, like they do with israel, and australia.

So i would not be surprised if they did such a thing, to control and dominate mulsims.

There is no such thing as an The anglo american empire - there is only the family aka the group aka the order whici a front for the vatican jesuit orders depopulation agenda the bavarian illuminati is a front for the jesuit order, the zionists are an illuminati front.

All of the leadership in the bavarian illuminati has swron an dead oath whici is the depopulation agenda to the highest grey jesuit Pedro aka Pepe Orsini Maximus and Henry Breakspear the dead oath is sealed with a human sacrifice of a 4-5 years blue eyed blond haired baby boy.

The jesuits control all of the muslim leaders via high level freemasonry.

The jesuits created the house of saud via jesuit controlt high level english freemasonry.

The zionists are controlt by the smom the popes knight of malta

The knight of malta is jesuit controlt too

The jesuits control all the zionists and all the royal bloodlines in the bavarian illuminati, the all the freemasonic group

The jesuits created zionism from 16 century jesuit futurism.

The jesuits created modern freemasonry of 1717.

all the zionists at least the top zionists has a jesuit handler aka master that control them so dos the royal bloodlines in the bavarian illuminati.

Last edited by aronia; 06-10-2016 at 04:26 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:07 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

another proud people crushed by the zionist enterprise as they expand their NWO empire

‘Yemen on brink of abyss’: Over 7,000 killed, 37k injured & 2.1mn displaced by conflict
Published time: 7 Nov, 2016 23:13
Edited time: 8 Nov, 2016 04:54

Yemen stands on the “brink of the abyss” following 19 months of Saudi-led military intervention, the UN and the World Health Organization warned, revealing new figures of over 7,000 dead and almost 37,000 injured.
Trends
Yemen unrest

The WHO announced Monday that at least 7,070 people had been killed and over 36,818 injured as of October 25 since Saudi Arabia began battling Houthi insurgents in March 2015.

“People are dying ... the infrastructure is falling apart ... and the economy is on the brink of abyss,” UN envoy to Yemen, Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed, said in Sana’a.

https://www.rt.com/news/365691-yemen...ampaign=chrome
Old 08-11-2016, 06:43 PM   #48
WoodrowLI

Quote:
From Ickes headlines today:

Israel Is Fighting Your War
June 03, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

The entire mess in the Middle East that has led to an immigration tsunami and millions of displaced refugees is the direct outcome of Israeli warmongering, relentless prowar Jewish lobbying (AIPAC, CFI, CRIFF, etc) and Zionist driven neocon immoral interventionist wars. It is Israel and the Jewish lobby that are directly responsible for the havoc in the Middle East and beyond.

The film portrays Isis as disinterested in Israel. The Isis bouncing stone skips over Israel. It aims at Europe. Actually, I would expect Israel to be targeted by the Islamic State. This is clearly not the case in the hasbara film. You may want to ask why.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...hting-your-war
For what it is worth. The "Official" ruling from Bahgdadi is ISIS is forbidden to Harm Israel or any Jews

According to a curious article on the website of the Arabic-language Egyptian newspaper, Egypt Independent, which was founded in 2011 and headquartered in Cairo, ISIS claims that their god Allah commands them not to fight Israel or Jews. Instead, ISIS’s immediate enemies and targets should be apostates — a word that variously means turncoat, heretic, atheist, or infidel. The article then makes a historical reference to how Saladin (1137-1193), the Sunni Muslim military commander, had fought Shiite Muslims first before capturing Jerusalem. The implication is that ISIS should focus on fighting fellow Muslims who are “apostates,” and conquering countries like Iraq and Syria.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...t-israel-jews/

Interesting video at this site:

http://brothernathanaelchannel.com/w...deo.php?v=1067
WoodrowLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:09 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
For what it is worth. The "Official" ruling from Bahgdadi is ISIS is forbidden to Harm Israel or any Jews

According to a curious article on the website of the Arabic-language Egyptian newspaper, Egypt Independent, which was founded in 2011 and headquartered in Cairo, ISIS claims that their god Allah commands them not to fight Israel or Jews. Instead, ISIS’s immediate enemies and targets should be apostates — a word that variously means turncoat, heretic, atheist, or infidel. The article then makes a historical reference to how Saladin (1137-1193), the Sunni Muslim military commander, had fought Shiite Muslims first before capturing Jerusalem. The implication is that ISIS should focus on fighting fellow Muslims who are “apostates,” and conquering countries like Iraq and Syria.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...t-israel-jews/

Interesting video at this site:

http://brothernathanaelchannel.com/w...deo.php?v=1067
that all makes sense

ISIS is giving islam a bad name and i submit that it is because it is not really being controlled by islam; at the top it is being controlled by zionism
Old 08-11-2016, 08:08 PM   #50
WoodrowLI

Quote:
that all makes sense

ISIS is giving islam a bad name and i submit that it is because it is not really being controlled by islam; at the top it is being controlled by zionism
As Islam has no Hierarchy of Clergy,(we have no ordained clergy) and we are not organized as "Religions" are. It is quite easy for any radical organization to present themselves as being the "Religion of Islam" ISIS is taking full advantage of the fact Muslims are not to follow any "Religious" Leader. By having a central leadership, they have pretty much eliminated the possibility of Muslims joining ISIS. But have made ISIS attractive for all potential terrorists that believe the publicized stereotypical view of Muslims is what Islam is about.

ISIS has killed and terrorized more Muslims than any other group. They are an enemy of all Muslims world wide. As a Muslim I have more reason to fear ISIS than non-Muslims have, and non-Muslims do have plenty to fear from them. ISIS is our mutual enemy.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:28 PM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As Islam has no Hierarchy of Clergy,(we have no ordained clergy) and we are not organized as "Religions" are. It is quite easy for any radical organization to present themselves as being the "Religion of Islam" ISIS is taking full advantage of the fact Muslims are not to follow any "Religious" Leader. By having a central leadership, they have pretty much eliminated the possibility of Muslims joining ISIS. But have made ISIS attractive for all potential terrorists that believe the publicized stereotypical view of Muslims is what Islam is about.

ISIS has killed and terrorized more Muslims than any other group. They are an enemy of all Muslims world wide. As a Muslim I have more reason to fear ISIS than non-Muslims have, and non-Muslims do have plenty to fear from them. ISIS is our mutual enemy.
i think many of them are simply mercenaries of the saudis, qataris, CIA and Mossad
Old 08-11-2016, 08:48 PM   #52
WoodrowLI

Quote:
i think many of them are simply mercenaries of the saudis, qataris, CIA and Mossad
I will agree that is a probability for the top echelon, but the rank and file ground pounders seem to be idealistic non-Muslim kids that are seeking adventure and a chance to get a free sex-slave. Most of the identified ISIS fighters have been young American, British,Canadian. German recent converts to Islam who converted for the purpose of joining ISIS. Actually as there is no ceremony required to revert to Islam and no membership nor joining a person merely has to say they are Muslim to be considered a convert. Because a person says they are Muslim does not mean they know beans about Islam.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #53
knightofalbion

Quote:
another proud people crushed by the zionist enterprise as they expand their NWO empire

‘Yemen on brink of abyss’: Over 7,000 killed, 37k injured & 2.1mn displaced by conflict
Published time: 7 Nov, 2016 23:13
Edited time: 8 Nov, 2016 04:54

Yemen stands on the “brink of the abyss” following 19 months of Saudi-led military intervention, the UN and the World Health Organization warned, revealing new figures of over 7,000 dead and almost 37,000 injured.
Trends
Yemen unrest

The WHO announced Monday that at least 7,070 people had been killed and over 36,818 injured as of October 25 since Saudi Arabia began battling Houthi insurgents in March 2015.

“People are dying ... the infrastructure is falling apart ... and the economy is on the brink of abyss,” UN envoy to Yemen, Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed, said in Sana’a.

https://www.rt.com/news/365691-yemen...ampaign=chrome
Zionist enterprise? It's a Sunni v Shia conflict. Saudi Arabia and Iran are effectively fighting a proxy war in Yemen.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:07 PM   #54
knightofalbion

Quote:
When all this originally blew up, we were reliably informed that IS were not an off-shoot of al-Qaeda in Iraq but that they were all 'Israelis in drag' ...
Old 08-11-2016, 09:08 PM   #55
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

The Zionists created almost all division. What they didn't create, their divisions created for them.

Division is good for them, cut the picture into 100 pieces few will actually begin to even see a fraction of the whole.

Christianity.
Islam.
Catholicism.
Hinduism.
Judaism
^ All variants ^

Hebrew.
Latin.
^ All variants ^

Left.
Right.
^ All factions inbetween ^

Al qaeda (the base - i think first proposed by America?)
ISis
Daesh
Mossad.

Israel.
Iraq.
Iran.
Syria.
America.
^ All political afiliations ^

Money.
Fiat currency (worthless)
Money lending.
Debt.

History.
Our perception of what is right and wrong, good and evil.

Terrorism.
Freedom fighters.

The definition of 'race.'

Law and 'order.'

The House of Wndsor and ALL ruling house's.
The 'power' these houses have over all other.
^ All facets of rule, law and order / force are made to support the divine rule of each house. ^

^Where 'democracy' (ie blinkers) is deemed an integral part of society, then the democracy is split into factions with one master to give the illusion of choice where there is o choice. ^

The secret societies (who steer the agenda of each house).
The not secret societies (who steer the masses at the behest of the secret societies).

Greed.
Importance of self over other.
The supression of 'we.'

The need for natural resourses.
The greed for natural resourses.
Comercialism over compassion.

Every 'ruling' or elitist element is created by and steered by the Zionist hands.

Their aim is to seperate all of humanity into managable groups, hide behind the smoke and mirrors created in a great illussion that detracts humanities ability to cognitively recognise how they are being manipulated.

All the major houses of the world, the ruling classes and the elites owe an aliegance to one familly.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 08-11-2016 at 09:08 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:20 PM   #56
knightofalbion

Quote:
I will agree that is a probability for the top echelon, but the rank and file ground pounders seem to be idealistic non-Muslim kids that are seeking adventure and a chance to get a free sex-slave. Most of the identified ISIS fighters have been young American, British,Canadian. German recent converts to Islam who converted for the purpose of joining ISIS. Actually as there is no ceremony required to revert to Islam and no membership nor joining a person merely has to say they are Muslim to be considered a convert. Because a person says they are Muslim does not mean they know beans about Islam.

You've been more than fair in your posting up till now and I perfectly understand you wanting to defend your religion, but ...

Thousands have gone to Syria to fight for IS from all over the world. 3,000 from Tunisia for example. A brigade of Chechen fighters are fighting for them.
Virtually every Muslim country is represented out there.
Hundreds of young British Muslims have gone from Britain to fight for them.
Some recent converts, but mostly lifelong Muslims who have bought into the Jihadist message, as warped as it is.

As a Muslim you'll surely know that Muhammed employed the same tactics at Banu Qurayza - beheading prisoners, selling women and children as sex slaves. This is where IS get their 'original Islam' ideology from.

And a hundred years ago in the Armenian Genocide, which took place in the same area - northern Syria/northern Iraq - the same atrocities took place - mass murder, beheadings, immolation, crucifixion, mass rape, sexual slavery etc etc.

It's history repeating itself.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #57
keenly

Zionism is just a tool.
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Saudi regime regards opponents of Israeli policies as enemy: Houthi
Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:31PM

The leader of Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement says Saudi Arabia is in cahoots with Israel, and therefore considers anyone opposing the policies of the Tel Aviv regime as its own enemy.

Addressing his followers in a Friday afternoon speech in the northern city of Sa’ada and on the occasion of Martyrs’ Day, Abdul-Malik al-Houthi stated that the Al Saud regime turns hostile toward any nation that resists the hegemonic acts of US and Israeli authorities in the Middle East region.

He dubbed the Saudi military aggression against his country as one that is actually led by Washington supported by Tel Aviv, stressing that nothing could justify such an onslaught against the Yemeni people.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02...position-enemy
Old 22-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Saudis, Israel waging psychological war against Iran: Commentator
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:37PM

Iran has condemned the recent anti-Tehran remarks by Saudi and Israeli officials as a sign of coordination between the two regimes regarding regional cases.

Addressing the 53rd Munich Security Conference, the Saudi and Israeli ministers, Adel al-Jubeir and Avigdor Lieberman, claimed Iran is a supporter of “terrorism” and constitutes the “main threat” to the region. They also attacked Iran’s 2015 nuclear agreement with the P5+1 group of states, calling for an international push against the Islamic Republic.

A commentator and former US army psychological warfare officer believes these anti-Iran comments prove that Saudi Arabia and Israel are conducting a “large-scale psychological war” against Iran.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02...flag-operation
Old 02-03-2017, 09:22 AM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

UN urged to add 11 parties to list of child rights violators
By Edith M. Lederer?|?AP March 1 at 6:28 PM

UNITED NATIONS — A network of organizations seeking to protect children in conflict urged U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Wednesday to add 11 parties to the blacklist of countries and armed groups responsible for grave violations against children.

The Watchlist on Children and Armed Conflict’s recommended additions included the Saudi Arabia-led coalition in Yemen, which was taken off last year’s list by then Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the Saudis and their supporters threatened to stop funding many United Nations programs.

Watchlist also called for the adding of the Israel Defense Forces, which were kept off the 2015 list after lobbying by the United States and the Israeli government. The network said the Israeli military should be added for killing and injuring children and attacking schools and hospitals in Gaza and the West Bank.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.88185b4ad429