Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 06-06-2016, 10:11 AM   #21
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
to believe that the rothschilds were just sitting around twiddling their thumbs when the british government dropped this proposal in their lap shows a level of delusion that is only born from prejudice

The rothschilds have been exerting behind the scenes influence on the brituish government for a long time now. they even got their son in law lord roseberry elected prime minister as well as getting a jewish prime minster elected: disraeli

They got their claws into the economy by tricking everyone in the wake of the battle of waterloo to sell all their stocks cheaply which the rothschild bought up and they've have their claws into the british government for a long time

You are clearly a rothschild apologist who is against everything this forum was set up for which is to expose the nefarious influence of the cabal on our society

But you will fail in your mission, knight of israel, to cognitively infiltrate this forum

I thought this forum was to Explore The Dream World We Believe To Be Real and to discuss matters based on and around things David Icke mentions?

I didn't realise it was set up solely to bash Jews, sorry "Rothschilds.
Being rich and a Jew doesn't make you evil, though it probably don't make you all that good either

Look to the Catholic Church, The EU and the UN if you wanna know who runs the show. The "Rothschilds are at best lickspittles.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:20 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
I thought this forum was to Explore The Dream World We Believe To Be Real and to discuss matters based on and around things David Icke mentions?

Being rich and a Jew doesn't make you evil, though it probably don't make you all that good either

Look to the Catholic Church, The EU and the UN if you wanna know who runs the show. The "Rothschilds are at best lickspittles.
you are looking at all of this far too simplistically

icke speaks about 'rothschild zionism' and I have spoken on other threads about sabbatean frankism. But if you look at the number of jews who supported the sabbateans at various times in history we are not talking about small numbers

Then putting those sabbateans aside and looking only at religious jews or secular ashkenazis there is the further problem of zionism. So research has found that 90% of british jews see the state of israel as a fundamental part of their identity. This then creates what is called a 'conflict of interests' because the illegal expansionist policies of the state of israel require western support to continue

In order to continue such aggressions they need financial backing from the west for example the $3 billion dollars a year they get from the US as well as political backing for example the veto of the US in the UN council against any proposals aimed at reining in israeli aggression

They also need to be able to sell their products in the west which is why people are boycotting them (because boycotss ended the partheid in sout africa)

In order to continue getting these things form the west the israelis and gtheir supporters MUST wage a PR war against the west where they aim to control the minds of the people in the west so that there is no opposition to the aforementioned things

This means the zionists must control our media and provide false narratives that conceal the realities of their actions formtnhe western public. These lies have a corrosive effect on our democracy

Then they must also seek to control our politicians so they use lobby groups to bribe and threaten our politicians; they run black ops groups who use honeytraps to blackmail our politicians for example through pedophilia and so on

They also want to use the west to fight their wars for them which is hugely destructive for our countries, our economies, our reputations around the world as well as to the lives of all people on all sides in those wars

This proxy war approach of the zionists requries the ongoign subversion of western democracy

So there are problems here and to deny them is to refuse to face reality
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2016 at 10:31 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
I thought this forum was to Explore The Dream World We Believe To Be Real and to discuss matters based on and around things David Icke mentions?.
Well if you think it's all a dream world, what is the point of discussing anything.

I suspect you know Icke from his latter books , where he got side tracked into thinking it's "all an illusion" ...

Check out 'The Biggest Secret'.

Quote:
The Rothschilds/jews are at the heart of the conspiracy. Whilst being less than 1% of the population of the planet , jews occupy most of the key positions in the NWO and society in general.

Last edited by oz93666; 06-06-2016 at 10:34 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

James Traficant said it is actually a lot more than $3 billion that is given to israel each year by the US. He says they get $25 billion

EDIT: or rather he said it...past tense...he's dead now

Congressman Takes on AIPAC and Gets Thrown in Prison

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2016 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:20 PM   #25
knightofalbion

Quote:
to believe that the rothschilds were just sitting around twiddling their thumbs when the british government dropped this proposal in their lap shows a level of delusion that is only born from prejudice

The rothschilds have been exerting behind the scenes influence on the british government for a long time now. they even got their son in law lord rosebery elected prime minister as well as getting a jewish prime minster elected: disraeli

They got their claws into the economy by tricking everyone in the wake of the battle of waterloo to sell all their stocks cheaply which the rothschild bought up and they've had their claws into the british government for a long time

You are clearly a rothschild apologist who is against everything this forum was set up for which is to expose the nefarious influence of the cabal on our society

But you will fail in your mission, knight of israel, to cognitively infiltrate this forum
I oppose your persistent racial hatred and persecution. If you and your Jew hating friends here were baiting Hindus instead of Jews, I'd still be opposing you.

Try learning your history before you post. It's just embarrassing.
Rothschilds had nothing to do with the Balfour Declaration. If someone else had happened to be head of the Zionist Federation at the time, the name wouldn't even be in the frame.
And Rothchilds controlling the world's banks ...
And that Waterloo thing. That's rubbish too.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #26
knightofalbion

Waterloo and the Rothschilds:

All made up! Rothschilds was NOT the first with the news.
Stock Market registers show there was no mass selling or buying up of stocks. The Stock Market rose, in the days that followed, on the national euphoria of the victory, but all investors capitalised on that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ho...-10216101.html
Old 06-06-2016, 12:38 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
I oppose your persistent racial hatred and persecution. If you and your Jew hating friends here were baiting Hindus instead of Jews, I'd still be opposing you.

Try learning your history before you post. It's just embarrassing.
Rothschilds had nothing to do with the Balfour Declaration. If someone else had happened to be head of the Zionist Federation at the time, the name wouldn't even be in the frame.
And Rothchilds controlling the world's banks ...
And that Waterloo thing. That's rubbish too.
nope i am not against jews

I also defend their right to safety and security and have said i support a two state solution to israel; i know some people want a one state solution but i think there has been so much bad blood that a two state solution is more realistic

My position on sabbatean frankism lets the other jews off the hook too and I have also spoken about the role of personality type and psychopathy in the conspiracy which transcends race

the situation of the jews is different to the situation of the hindus; yes India will have a lobby group in the UK but the continued expansion of their country is not dependent on the ongoing subversion of democracy in the west

If the hindus ever take control of our money supply and blackmail our politicians and get us to fight proxy wars for them then i'll criticise their approach...but at the moment that is not the case

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Waterloo and the Rothschilds:

All made up! Rothschilds was NOT the first with the news.
Stock Market registers show there was no mass selling or buying up of stocks. The Stock Market rose, in the days that followed, on the national euphoria of the victory, but all investors capitalised on that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ho...-10216101.html
I wouldn't believe everything you read in the mainstream media

That particular paper is owned by an ex KGB man
Old 06-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #29
knightofalbion

Quote:
I wouldn't believe everything you read in the mainstream media

That particular paper is owned by an ex KGB man
Irrelevant what newspaper link I use, it's historical FACT ....
Old 06-06-2016, 12:50 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Old 06-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

9/11′s Conspiracy Trio Falling Apart
By Wayne Madsen
Global Research, June 05, 2016
waynemadsenreport.com 31 May 2016

The three conspirators—American neocons, Saudi Arabia, and Israel—that successfully pulled off the crime of the 21st century, namely the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States, are infighting to the point that the layers of secrecy surrounding the 9/11 attacks are beginning to wither away. The weakest link in the troika of conspirators is Saudi Arabia, the country that provided the manpower, finances, and hijacker personnel for the cover story—”Al Qaeda did it”—for 9/11. Stung by U.S. congressional moves to allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia and calls for the Obama administration to release 28 classified pages in the joint Congressional Inquiry on 9/11 intelligence failures to the public, the Saudi government is now pushing the story that the U.S. government was responsible for carrying out the 9/11 attack.

A Saudi government-linked legal scholar is now on record that 9/11 was an “inside job.” Schumer, a virtual agent for the government of Israel, has killed JASTA to protect two of the conspirators—Israel and Saudi Arabia. That leaves only the U.S. neoconservatives who were involved in facilitating 9/11 without protection. And with Donald Trump already giving muted signals that 9/11 was an inside job, the neocons have only Hillary Clinton to provide them protection. If Trump wins the White House, the neocons will be left as the exposed third leg of the 9/11 troika.

read on here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/911%E2%...-apart/5529028

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:36 AM   #32
uglytruth

Quote:
Someone unheard of in academic circles...
How would you know?
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 09:44 AM   #33
uglytruth

Quote:
Rothschilds had nothing to do with the Balfour Declaration.
Sayan much? In the declaration the Rothschilds were the go-between for the message from Arthur Balfour to the Zionists.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #34
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglytruth View Post
How would you know?
A quick Google will show you he doesn't even make the Z list!
Old 07-06-2016, 09:52 AM   #35
knightofalbion

Quote:
Sayan much? In the declaration the Rothschilds were the go-between for the message from Arthur Balfour to the Zionists.
Go-between, that's all he was. And if Fred Winkelstein (!) had been head of the Zionist Federation at the time, then he would have been the go-between!
Old 07-06-2016, 03:18 PM   #36
uglytruth

Quote:
Go-between, that's all he was.
No, the Rothschild family has historical ties to Zionism.

The first wave of Zionist settlement in Palestine (the "First Aliya" - 1882-1903) ... Baron Benjamin (Edmond James) de Rothschild (1845-1934) enlisted in this cause ...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...on/redeem.html
Old 07-06-2016, 05:00 PM   #37
knightofalbion

Quote:
No, the Rothschild family has historical ties to Zionism.

The first wave of Zionist settlement in Palestine (the "First Aliya" - 1882-1903) ... Baron Benjamin (Edmond James) de Rothschild (1845-1934) enlisted in this cause ...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...on/redeem.html
We're talking about the Balfour Declaration, right? Which anti-Semites, either through ignorance or hoping for other's ignorance, like to portray as being a Rothschilds plot.

In reality, as we've already established Lloyd George came up with the idea, as a ploy to further the British & Allied war efforts. And once cleared through Parliament, Lloyd George got Balfour to approach Rothschild. Not the other way around ...

(Lloyd George incidentally was Prime Minister up until 1922.)

And as we have also established, the British abandoned the Balfour Declaration in 1939.

And we abandoned the Jewish people, in the Palestinian Protectorate, in 1947. (Montgomery was of the opinion they would be massacred within three weeks in the absence of British forces.)
We left no Israel, no Jewish state.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:36 PM   #38
uglytruth

Quote:
We're talking about the Balfour Declaration, right?
In its historical context.

Quote:
Which anti-Semites, either through ignorance or hoping for other's ignorance, like to portray as being a Rothschilds plot.
Which is irrelevant to the fact that the both the Rothschilds and the Balfour declaration supported the goals of the Zionists.

The Balfour Declaration documents the connection between the institution of usury (as a means of oppression) and Herzl's plot to deprive the people of the promised land of their rightful inheritance.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:37 AM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Wahhabism even more evil than Israel: Nasrallah
Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:43AM

The head of the Lebanese resistance movement of Hezbollah says he considers the radical ideology of Wahhabism to be even more pernicious than the Israeli regime.

Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the secretary general of Hezbollah, made the remark during his annual meeting with Muslim eulogists and the people responsible for commemoration ceremonies during the Lunar month of Muharram, Lebanon’s Al Akhbar newspaper reported on Tuesday.

The Hezbollah chief said he considered Wahhabism to be responsible for damaging Islam’s image worldwide. “Wahhabism is more evil than Israel, especially [in] that it seeks to destroy others and eliminate whatever thing that has to do with Islam and its history,” he said.

read on here: http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09...l-Saudi-Arabia
Old 29-09-2016, 08:55 AM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Saudi Arabia is showing signs of financial strain as its relationship with the US sours
Workers in the Saudi desert are not only no longer receiving wages, supplies of food and electricity have also been cut

Patrick Cockburn
@indyworld
Tuesday 27 September 2016

.....Among those exempted from this week’s benefit cuts are Saudi forces in Yemen, which may remind Saudis that they are still mired in a vastly expensive conflict there which their government entered voluntarily last year but shows no sign of winning. In Syria, the five-year-long effort by Saudi Arabia, together with Turkey and Qatar, to get rid of President Bashar al-Assad, has likewise failed. In the decade-long Saudi rivalry with Iran, today it is the Iranians who look like getting the upper hand.

But a more menacing development than this may be facing the rulers of the Kingdom in the US. For so long the ultimate guarantor of the status quo in Saudi Arabia, the US is increasingly ambivalent or hostile towards its old ally. On Wednesday, the US Senate will vote on whether or not to override a presidential veto preventing the families of victims of 9/11 suing the Saudi government. The measure is unlikely to become law, but it is a sign of the Kingdom’s ebbing influence where it really matters at a time of deepening troubles at home.

read full article here http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7333461.html