Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 27-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #1
largejack

Default New swine flu strain gearing us up for vaccination

The US government is saying that even if this flu outbreak fizzles out there'll be another worse outbreak in a month or two. How do they know these things?

Also Baxter (yes the ones responsible for contaminating vaccines with bird flu) is getting ready to provide the vaccines, and in US they're getting American people ready for a state of emergency, just as planned.

This is clearly an attempt by the US government to condition people for the worst while acting as their saviour.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
flossy

Parallel in the UK my friend.

It was even on the local news, very strange. I bet it was on all reginal news with the same story, but they've jsut shut all the ITV local news sites down. weird...
flossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
ex sheep

I will not get any shots for this.
or my family.
Old 27-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
or my family.
If they come anywhere near me and my family with a vaccine, I will freak! I already have a vaccine-damaged child and to see what he has been through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
call2571

Fuckers

Quote:
Scientists exhume Scottish aristocrat who died from Spanish flu in 1919

Sep 17 2008

THE body of an aristocrat who died in 1919 has been exhumed in a bid to help prevent a flu pandemic.

Landowner and politician Sir Mark Sykes died of Spanish flu.

He was buried in a lead coffin, which scientists hope will have preserved the virus.

After gaining permission from Sir Mark's relatives, the body was exhumed from a churchyard in Sledmere, Yorkshire.

A team of scientists took tissue samples from the body.

They believe the remains will help piece together the DNA of Spanish flu, which could have a similar genetic structure to modern bird flu.

This knowledge, added to major breakthroughs by American scientists last year, could help prevent a modern pandemic through the development of new drugs.

The body was examined in an airtight laboratory. And the medical team wore sealed suits with their own filtered air supply to prevent the virus escaping.

The exhumation was watched by Sir Mark's grandson, Sir Tatton Sykes, on a TV link set up from the grave.

The body was re-interred later.

The operation, which also entailed the exhumation of Sir Mark's wife, Lady Edith, needed the approval of the Church of England, the Ministry of Justice and the Health and Safety Executive.

Sir Mark was working for the Government in the Middle East in the weeks before his death in Paris.

The Spanish flu outbreak killed 50million worldwide.
http://www.techchee.com/qtags.php?s=12&i=18898
call2571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
fekdemasons

Unhappy surprise surprise , Glaxo shares soar

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's top share index ended in positive territory on Monday as pharmaceuticals gained on hopes of increased demand for vaccines, while commodity stocks trimmed losses after swine flu fears waned.

The FTSE 100 closed up 0.3 percent, or 11.02 points, at 4,167.01 after jumping 3.4 percent on Friday and gaining 1.5 percent last week. The UK index is down 6 percent this year but has rallied over 20 percent since hitting a six-year low on March 9.

The threat of a pandemic triggered by a new swine flu that has killed over 100 people in Mexico will provide a windfall for makers of drugs and vaccines, lifting pharmaceutical sector stocks.

Heavyweight drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline advanced 5.7 percent. Its Relenza product, along with Roche's Tamiflu, is a recommended drug for seasonal flu and has been shown to work against viral samples of the new disease

CUNTS !!!!
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
thenymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by flossy View Post
Parallel in the UK my friend.

It was even on the local news, very strange. I bet it was on all reginal news with the same story, but they've jsut shut all the ITV local news sites down. weird...
Are they definitely all shut down - can posters here please confirm - I'm out of the UK and can't check it.
Old 27-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
burnttoast
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's top share index ended in positive territory on Monday as pharmaceuticals gained on hopes of increased demand for vaccines, while commodity stocks trimmed losses after swine flu fears waned.

The FTSE 100 closed up 0.3 percent, or 11.02 points, at 4,167.01 after jumping 3.4 percent on Friday and gaining 1.5 percent last week. The UK index is down 6 percent this year but has rallied over 20 percent since hitting a six-year low on March 9.

The threat of a pandemic triggered by a new swine flu that has killed over 100 people in Mexico will provide a windfall for makers of drugs and vaccines, lifting pharmaceutical sector stocks.

Heavyweight drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline advanced 5.7 percent. Its Relenza product, along with Roche's Tamiflu, is a recommended drug for seasonal flu and has been shown to work against viral samples of the new disease

CUNTS !!!!
Notice the Orwellian Newsspeak....works against...does not mean cure!.....I understand Vitamin C can work against the flu too...F'ing WANKERS!
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
call2571

Default Race to Find Killer Flu

Article from 1999. Evil Fuckers
Quote:
Race to find key to killer flu

Scientists around the world are in race against time to find the secret of flu pandemics that wipe out millions.

The worst one this century was in 1918 and experts fear another one could be just around the corner.

The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic killed an estimated 40 million people - more people than died in the First World War - and was the biggest infection in history.

Many of its victims were young, fit people. The virus killed in an unusual way, by flooding the lungs with fluid and causing haemorrhaging.

It died out as mysteriously as it began.

But despite the pandemic's impact, scientists still do not know what caused it.

One expert called it "an 80-year-old murder mystery".

Imminent

Scientists believe that finding out what caused the pandemic could help prevent future outbreaks.

The next pandemic is thought to be imminent.

Jeffery Taubenberger, a US military pathologist, said: "It is 100% sure that we will have a pandemic in the future."

The nearest the world came to a pandemic in recent years is thought to be the Hong Kong avian flu of 1998.

Six people died and hundreds fell ill after the virus was passed on from chickens to man.

The virus in the chickens caused mass haemorrhaging, leaving them in a bloody pulp.

The authorities reacted quickly, removing the chickens in plastic bags.

Fears that the world may not react so quickly to another potential pandemic, leading to millions of deaths, are behind several recent attempts to trace the source of the 1918 pandemic.

Unlocking the secrets

Two attempts are covered in a BBC Horizon programme.

The two could not be more different.
Dr Jeffery Taubenberger: there will definitely be another flu pandemic
One involves a £250,000 high-publicity search by a team of experts on a Norwegian island.

The other is a lone attempt by a pathologist who began work on the pandemic in the 1950s.

Both are trying to find tissue from the preserved bodies of people who died from the 1918 pandemic in order to unlock its secrets.

Dr Kirsty Duncan, a geographer and Highland dancer, was inspired to set up the Norwegian expedition after reading a book by Dr Johan Hultin - the man behind the Alaskan attempt.

Dr Hultin first went to Alaska in the 1950s.

He wanted to find lung tissue from dead victims of the 1918 pandemic and believed the permafrost in Alaska would have preserved the bodies so that tissue could be taken.

He took lung tissue back to his laboratory with the intention of trying to make a flu vaccine.

The tissue was injected into the nostrils of ferrets in the hope that they would catch the 1918 virus.

However, the experiment failed because the virus was not live.
Dr Duncan read about his attempts and was inspired to collect together a "dream team" of scientific experts on flu to try to recreate Dr Hultin's experiment.
She tracked down the death records of seven miners who were buried in the permafrost on a Norwegian island.
Although some of the experts were worried that bringing the virus into the world of the 1990s could be dangerous if it was not totally isolated, the experiment went ahead.

A team of experts tried to dig up the bodies and managed to obtain some tissue samples.

Young soldier

At the same time as Dr Duncan's team was at work, Jeffery Taubenberger was searching military archives to find out more about the 1918 pandemic.

[ image: Dr Kirsty Duncan: inspired by Dr Holten to crack the flu mystery]
Dr Kirsty Duncan: inspired by Dr Holten to crack the flu mystery
Eventually, he tracked down one soldier, Private Roscoe Vaughan, who died on his way to the Western Front.

He had contracted a fever of 103 degrees, pneumonia and chills and turned blue.
Within five days of becoming ill, he was dead.
Dr Taubenberger found that his left lung had traces of pneumonia, but his right lung still showed the initial stages of infection.
This was important for Dr Taubenberger's attempts to trace the genetic sequence of the virus.
His team tried to rebuild the genes in the virus' make-up, but some were missing.
Dr Taubenberger needed more tissue. He published an article about his research and was surprised to receive a response from Dr Hultin.
Dr Hultin volunteered to return to Alaska in 1997 to try to find more tissue.
He got permission from native Americans living there to dig up some of the bodies of people who died in the 1918 pandemic.
Dr Holten's expedition to Alaska was "unfinished business"
And eventually he struck gold. He found the body of a woman - whom he named Lucy.
The body was well preserved because Lucy had been very fat and her body was therefore slow to decay.
His expedition cost £1,940. Dr Taubenberger said his contribution had been "amazing".

The research into the virus is still continuing and scientists hope they will be able to understand how a virus becomes a pandemic before the next one comes around.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/272081.stm

Last edited by call2571; 27-04-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 27-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
fekdemasons

Unhappy All going according to plan. Economic meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast View Post
Notice the Orwellian Newsspeak....works against...does not mean cure!.....I understand Vitamin C can work against the flu too...F'ing WANKERS!
Quote:-

The rapid spread of the deadly swine flu outbreak hit US shares, particularly travel related stocks, this afternoon.

The United Nations has warned that the virus has the potential to become a pandemic after rapidly spreading from Mexico, where officials suspect it has caused the death of more than 100 people, to the United States, Canada and now Spain.

A number of countries have begun screening airport passengers for symptoms of the virus and a few European tour operators are said to have suspended trips to Mexico. Moreover, imports of pork products from Mexico and parts of the US have been banned.

This development dealt a severe blow to airlines, with shares in US Airways plunging 18.8% to $3.93, Delta Airlines tumbling 17.13% to $6.53, AMR Corporation falling 15.9% to $4.56, and Continental Airlines sliding 15.8% to $11.16 within the first half hour of trading today.

Also feeling the brunt was hotel group Marriot International, falling 5.8% to $21, Starwood Hotels & Resorts sliding 8.5% to $19.05 and Wyndham Worldwide retreating 8.3% to $9.27 per share.
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
or my family.

same here , I would rather take my chances , after all , flu vaccines only work against , they do not cue or stop .

not only that , they have openly admitted its a new virus .

there for , it is impossible to make a vaccine that will work ,

its all crap !

bird flu
swine flu

fkn dog flu
rabbit flu

Well not so long ago I saw a fly -----------and that flu ?????

fkem ,

these vaccine places make deseases , they hold many deseases and are desease centrals ,

again , why was there no quality control during the making of that vaccine that was found to be contaminated in the human vaccine ?

all those countries
all those batches

and not one check ?

no criminal investigation ( as one member so greatly mentioned , and none of us thought of that one )

they create most of the deseases going ,

thats why ( other than polution and poor diets ) we have so many bloody new illnesses .

they are not using me as an investment end of !
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
entheogen

Smile Pigs Flew

Its certainly hogging the news

Im not panicking too much - I heard the symptoms only last about a weeeeeeeeeek

Sorry
entheogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
call2571

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...0/s1475608.htm
Old 27-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #14
seamus

this just in from a friend of mine

I'll quote him directly:

"I don't know if you have watched the show "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth but he is an expert at reading faces, body language and mini-expressions. Watch the head of the CDC put his head down in shame when he says "We are going to see more severe diseases in this country".

http://cosmos. bcst.yahoo. com/up/player/ popup/index. php?cl=13178336

please post this around as quick as you can!

I'm sending a copy to Max Igan too.

S

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote