Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 27-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
seercirra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk View Post
I can't download it my antivirus system says the program is malicious.
rofl the irony
seercirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
seercirra
Banned

i used to be really interested in what deagle says.
but every time something big happens, he always comments, and nothing he says ever comes true.
cant say he's a liar. but he doesnt have the greatest track record. having had his medical license taken away in canada i think for killing a patient by trying too many drugs on them.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by seercirra View Post
he doesnt have the greatest track record. having had his medical license taken away in canada i think for killing a patient by trying too many drugs on them.
"A woman named Debra Darnell died under his care, her family complained that he had over-prescribed medications (102 of them in 9 months). In March 2004 Deagle's license was temporarily suspended for over-prescribing drugs to three of his patients; one died from combined effects of the various meds, one suffered withdrawal and had to be hospitalized, and the third landed in the ER in a discombobulated state.

On June 1, 2007, Deagle's Colorado medical license was revoked for over-prescribing highly addictive pain medications to six of his patients"
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #24
clozaril
Inactive

thanks logic bomb, won't waste my time on this to get in a panic
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #25
seercirra
Banned

lol at the end. where rense says thanks to the other guy, and deagle butts in saying thankyou and remember to look at my website everyday -_- lol the guy is quite annoying.

the music at the end of his shows = sephiroth music from the game final fantasy 7. i wonder how the hell he came across that? lol.
Old 27-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #26
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
[nicked from the PrisonPlanet Forum. This show is awesome, full of info, please listen]

---------------------------------------------------

This is a very important show, terrifying. It sounds like we're screwed, even our dogs & cats

Jeff Rense interviews Dr Deagle on the new Swine Flu.

"..this is the virus from hell.."

http://rapidshare.de/files/46902392/...Begun.mp3.html

[free users, click the 'Free' button bottom of the right column, wait about 70 seconds then where is says "No premium-user. Please enter" just enter the code you see to start the download (that stops automated downloaders) ]
...cats and dogs?? OH no, it's a Planet of the Apes scenario...how many chimps are being bred, right at this moment, to fill the gap that will be left by our beloved furry friends....

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
devanshoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by seercirra View Post
lol at the end. where rense says thanks to the other guy, and deagle butts in saying thankyou and remember to look at my website everyday -_- lol the guy is quite annoying..
yeah I noticed that...deagle is a bit of a nob for sure.....

...he may be a fuckwit according to some here but he still seems to get invited to his fair share of radio interviews etc.
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #28
seercirra
Banned

one thing thats bothering me.

tamiflu is being mentioned in the news constantly as a vaccine for this.

was it not tamiflu which was found to have h5n1 in it a few weeks ago?

i can see everyone taking this "vaccine", and becoming infected. and maybe they want h5n1 to be dormant in people so that it can mix in with the swine fever and create something new.

Last edited by seercirra; 27-04-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 27-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #29
lynfowars

Thanks for the alternative info on the doctor, I never knew of this and just put the show link up quickly. I will check it out myself, I accept character assassination with caution.

Sorry about the torrent -I think it was incorrectly described (not my torrent).

The RapidShare link does work. Some people just cannot seem to navigate using RapidShare easily for reasons I don't know. I have never had a problem in years.

Just one thing, just because a person sells a product, does not mean they are a huckster. The 'he sells medicine' or 'he sells DVDs' is used too often as a trick to stop people listening and making their own mind up.

Likewise, the minute anyone mentions the God word, they become a loon, and the baby goes out with the bathwater.

I have no doubt, whatsoever, that if there really is a NWO plot to cull us off with wars, viruses, whatever, then they will have many operatives on these forums assisting these evil plans by telling people how so-and-so is wrong or not worth listening to, or if all else fails, attack their reputation.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
Thanks for the alternative info on the doctor, I never knew of this and just put the show link up quickly. I will check it out myself, I accept character assassination with caution.

Sorry about the torrent -I think it was incorrectly described (not my torrent).

The RapidShare link does work. Some people just cannot seem to navigate using RapidShare easily for reasons I don't know. I have never had a problem in years.

Just one thing, just because a person sells a product, does not mean they are a huckster. The 'he sells medicine' or 'he sells DVDs' is used too often as a trick to stop people listening and making their own mind up.

Likewise, the minute anyone mentions the God word, they become a loon, and the baby goes out with the bathwater.

I have no doubt, whatsoever, that if there really is a NWO plot to cull us off with wars, viruses, whatever, then they will have many operatives on these forums assisting these evil plans by telling people how so-and-so is wrong or not worth listening to, or if all else fails, attack their reputation.
I would say watch his Granada Forum 2006 Speech on Google Video, The Project Camelot Interview and check these out:

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c.../02/dr_27.html

http://www.stephenkimber.com/blog.php?cid=118

And of course make up yr own mind
nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote