Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 17-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
terrorworld

Thumbs up ! 'They Live' by John Carpenter

I strongly recommend watching this movie, with Roddy Piper. It's on YouTube. I don't want to discuss this here, but I'm convinced now that reality is VERY near to that movie. (Replace the Andromedans with Draconians, and Zetas from Reticuli, the Zombies by Illuminati and other satanic-reptilian bloodlines, and allegedly there's even an NWO central computer 'The beast' in Brussels - but at least this MindControl can be undermined with orgonite - that causes a strange quantum-physical and bioeffective change in crystal lattice oscillations in cellphone towers that even does not exist officially, as far as I know it; has to do with 'crazy' stone healing).
Old 15-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
aschamberlain

Christ! I watched this thing and I laughed! I laughed. I can't believe I missed the significance. Why was Rowdy Roddy Piper involved with this? I thought he was one of the good guys.

http://problemofleisure.wordpress.co.../12/they-live/
aschamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
saty

great message but overall the movie is very low budget and that fight scene is just ridiculous.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
pound

A true classic that lays it all out there bare. If you haven't ever seen it before, watch it ASAP.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
lightgiver

Lightbulb Allegory

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
great message but overall the movie is very low budget and that fight scene is just ridiculous.

Budget $3,000,000 (estimated)

Box office $13,008,928

In They Live, the ruling class within the moneyed elite are in fact aliens managing human social affairs through the use of a signal on top of the TV broadcast that is concealing their appearance and subliminal messages in mass media.

The fight scene is allegory...have you ever tried telling folks what is going on ..911 etc etc etc...

Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation.

but something tells me that you already know this...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=5690

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-05-2012 at 12:27 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote