Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 26-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #81
clozaril
Inactive

nice ! looks like that orb is following you around
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #82
rebel 66

They like to play and communicate, that is what my imagination tells me anyway.

Think the last pic in the series of three is an insect, but it is the perfect shape of a thumbs up.
rebel 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #83
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulltwister View Post
Cheers chatt, that was quite something....have you seen the other vids on his youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973

That is an amazing video, Im getting my camcorder and recording them. Ive begun seeing them naturally tho to capture them on film like that just screams evidence.

There is no doubt about it those are orbs. not dust or bugs.

Im also going to experiment with using a strobe lighting. The repetitive "stimulation" of photons should theoretically cause Ionization which will reveal the Orbs.

Anyway great video, if ya havnt seen it check this one out -

Old 26-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #84
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel 66 View Post
They like to play and communicate, that is what my imagination tells me anyway.

Think the last pic in the series of three is an insect, but it is the perfect shape of a thumbs up.

Highly suggested post I did in a seperate orb thread. For those that havnt came across this brace yourself for the real meat n potatos on the science of Orbs -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
As promised here is a long over due post from anyone on the subject of "Orbs"/"Spirit Emanations" or (in my own words) Fluorescent Coherent Torsion Fields

Forgive me, i am goin to do this post as installments as i have a helluva lot of research to round from. On a plus this will give me space to post more photos up. In this post ive put up images from the night (3 weeks ago) where two friends and I went up Arthur's Seat meditated and interacted with these emanations. it was an interesting night to say the least. over 300 photos were taken. Ive hand picked a few that stood out (this is not to say they are better, any orb is a good).

*Keep an eye out for links throughout the post. Further research and suggested reading.

Within the last year i have begun capturing amazing images of these "orbs", at first i was a lil sceptic i had heard of them in those shite tv programmes like most haunted. They called them "ghosts" or "spirits", these titles didnt particularly sit well with me so i thought nothing of them except if they are real then how do they work. Years down the line of not really paying attention to them and all of a sudden i cant avoid them (meant in the nicest of ways), as mentioned in previous posts i have now got myself a library of images of all types of these "orbs". They appeared so much i actually had to do something about it... research it lol.

- this was the first of hundreds of photos we got of this "new" (to us) manifestation of orbs. Here you can clearly see bright lights with some that moving in a particular direction. Particularly the one near the centre he followed us through out the night....

So i went down this new rabbit hole which im comfortably still in.

What I am about to lay here I am not stating as fact rather to the bone evidence in support that what we are seeing and referring to as orbs are conscious states of energy that exist outside the visual frequencies of our physical site. This ill go into.

Ok so ill keep my personal experiences to a minimum to make way for the good stuff.

My experiences with these "conscious light vessels" are interesting to say the least and im fairly certain many others have or are experiencing some similar outcomes or even events involving interactions with "orbs". One thing for sure is there is noone that is better or chosen to capture orbs, everyone can do it., It all comes down at the core to the science of Heart Coherence (ill get to it).

- This is a photo of a rock we simultaneous chose to stop at, someabout this rock told us t stop and meditate... so we did. The amazing outcome was roughly 10 photos of bright orbs circling us and appearing as we meditate or think coherent intentions to towards the land and particularly the rock. we got ourselves in a state of mind that we are the rock, ok enough about the bloody rock just look for yourself lol ....

- this image has received particular interest from researchers as it should. ( if you have the means zoom into this image and look. This i can assure is not rain/DUST/ or the relection of an object. when we took this photos we saw the brightest flash. The Ionization process this orb went through is incredible.

What i have begun to realise and enjoy is "they", orbs, appear to, conscously react to our presense and even our intentions (which ill go into soon). This instantly suggests intelligence.
Ive recently begun answering the question, If there is conscious intelligence being shown then is it possible to communicate with them?.... lol ill get to it soon enough.

Right now the stuff we can bite into...

WHY NOW?

The appearance of "orbs" in and around earth at this time is not accidental.

The earth, no, every planet in our solar system has and is currently experiencing incredible shifts and changes right now and increasing. This is (and likely to be found posted somewhere on the forum) a subject to post about however due to the little time i have i am goin to revolve around the subject of Orb's.
However i would like to bring to attention this information - The Transformation of our Solar System.,
please spare some time to read and further research this.

And more recently in news (a thanks to the member cruise4 for originally posting this link) - Mystery Space "Ribbon" Found at Solar System's Edge

This my friends is the "wave of energy" the ancient cultures "prophesised" for 1000's of years. The Mayans referred to it as quetzalcoatl or the Plumed Serpent that would return in the year 2012. However this isnt the post to be elaborating this in.

Further suggested reading -

PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV

Divine Cosmos

Ok so what does this have to do in-relation to Orbs/ Fluorescent Coherent Torsion Fields?.... alot lol.

What we are seeing through out our solar system not only affecting the planets of our solar system but it affects us, specifically our DNA and further more our consciousness.

Our Solar system is now sailing smoothly towards the centre of our galaxy. As we approach we are goin to experience extreme forms of cosmic energy and begin to see similar effects that astronauts see in space, Cosmic Rays.

Further Reading -

Secrets of the Yugas or World-Ages

Ascension, Rebirth & the Dimensional Shift

I apologise but i really do not have the time to ellaborate on these subjects i can assure you there are posts throughout this forum and sources in all fields of research outwith this forum that provide sufficient evidence to support this information.

Pushing on with the subject of orbs,

this is part of a heightening of awareness brought about by the elevation in human thinking and further by the increase in energies directed towards this planet (solar system) as we Celestially travel towards the centre of our Galaxy.

- he is holding out a pyramid crystal in his hand. we all saw this bright flash above his head.

The Science of Orbs

For the past four hundred years, traditional science has not considered human consciousness as an important thermodynamic variable in the study of natural phenomena or even science itself for that matter.
Instead its investigations have orbited around the metaphorical reaction equation -

MASS <-> ENERGY

... times have changed.

Psychoenergetic science expands on this equation to include human consciousness as an important thermodynamic variable in the study of nature.

"Let us not ask what consciousness is but instead ask what consciousess DOES." - William A. Tiller.

Consciousess manipulates information, whether via sums or products to get useful results, random letters to make words, mathematical symbols to make equations or the assembly puzzle pieces to form a larger picture.

Further for the past sixty to seventy years we have known that an increase in information content (in terms of bits) via a particular process in nature is quantitatively connected to a decrease in entropy, for the universe and,for the past one hundred and fifty years, we have known the master potential function of thermodynamics, which derives all processes in nature, is the free energy per unit volume or per "mole" of chemical species and, in this function, entropy is on par with energy.

With this we have the new metaphorical reaction equation, that governs psychoenergetic science is -

MASS <-> ENERGY <-> INFORMATION <-> CONSCIOUSNESS

Look where technology has brought us, we have built very large particle accelerators to collide streams of particles at high kinetic energy with each other in order to split some apart into smaller and more basic components so as to understand the subcomponents of all matter. Bare with me ;o)

In the now and in the very near future, we will use directed consciousness to manipulate information resident at different levels of reality in order to alter the properties of materials.

The psychophysiological principle and its three biofeedback examples -

"Every change in the human physiological state is accompanied by an appropriate change in the the mental-emotional state,conscious or unconscious, and conversely every change in the human mental-emotional state, conscious or unconscious, is accompanied by an appropriate change in the physiological state."

thus the strength of a humans intention field creates a thermodynamic force in the body that significantly exceeds an opposite sign force.

- i can assure you this is not dust ;o)

Further Research -

William Tiller

A Brief Introduction to Intention-Host Device Research

It Is Time for a Consciousness-Inclusive Science

What Is Information Entanglement and Why Is It So Important to Psychoenergetic Science?

I hear some of you now lol.... what does this have to do with orbs?

...Everything! so persevere P lol

What this tells us in relation to orbs is that our Human Energy Fields (Auras) play a major part in observing orbs in nature. How?

The human energy field.

It has long been known that activities of cells and tissues generate electrical fields that can be detected on the skin surface. But the laws of physics demand that any electrical current generates a corresponding magnetic field in the surrounding space. Since these fields were too tiny to detect, biologists assumed they could have no physiological significance....

Until now.

it has been discovered that all tissues and organs produce specific magnetic pulsations, which have come to be known as biomagnetic fields. The traditional electrical recordings, such as the electrocardiogram and electroencephalogram, are now being complemented by biomagnetic recordings, called magnetocardiograms and magnetoencephalograms. For various reasons, mapping the magnetic fields in the space around the body often provides a more accurate indication of physiology and pathology than traditional electrical measurements.

Pathology (intention) alters the biomagnetic field.

Further Research -

Human Energy Field and Aura

http://www.barbarabrennan.com/studen...chWinter04.pdf

This moves nicely onto Heart Coherence, the electrophysiological state of humans during the effects of focusing intentional appreciation for someone or something through the Heart.
To the point, sincere appreciation focus through the heart brings a state of internal coherence where the collapse of both the parasympathetic (high frequency) and sympathetic (low frequency) resonate at a frequency of 0.14 hertz, where the heart interacts strongly with the brain.

When one regularly practises this freezeframe/sincere appreciation technique, one also notes a significant change in the chemical factory output of the body - i.e. DHEA (the precursor to most body hormones) production increases while cortisol (the major stress chemical) production decreases. Thus, internal stress signatures are decreasing while beneficial hormones are increasing.

What's one way of creating interal coherence? .... Meditation.

Individuals who are well-practiced in their ability to enter and sustain internal coherence mode of heart function while simultaneously intending the influence the molecular conformation of DNA molecules in a beaker of water located two or three feet away from their body, ultraviolet spectroscopy data shows that they can either unwind, or wind more tightly, the DNA strands at will. If such a change can be made to occur to DNA located outside the body, imagine what could happen to the DNA strands of the individuals cells located inside the body through their focused intentions.

This is the key to understanding how important intention/consciousness has effect on our universe. Particularly in relation to our little friends the orbs.

Lol so what does this all have to do with orbs? yes you guessed it.... everything.

You see what our Human Energy Field/Biofield is doing through internal coherence is allowing the sensitized camera to access another level of "reality" than our normal electric atom/molecule level and to take a small image. essentially opening a window to other dimensions/frequencies.

this is also where the Pineal Gland comes into play, the activation of the pineal gland due to the de-calcification of its state releases a chemical known as DMT onto the brain.

There are asymmetrical crystals in the pineal gland that are ‘piezo-electric' - that is, they send out electronic voltage creating EM waves. Whenever a person is exposed to an EMF (electro-magnetic field) such as that of the earth the gland vibrates, sending out EM signals to the rest of the body. When the pineal gland is stimulated geo-magnetically it produces alkaloids similar to plant psychedelics. Any strong change in the earth's EMF will produce a rush of psychedelics in our bodies enabling us to be more psychically active in shamanic states (earth/ land receptive). The pineal gland is efected by coherent EM fields and it changes its hormone production when exposed to EM at low levels. As the earth has the greatest effect of any force on our physiology it makes sense that the cells of our body and brain align with it. All life within the envelope of earth's vibrational influence attempts to match base-frequencies.

from a metaphysical perspective, that the soul of man may physically express in and around the brain and spinal cord. The soul has been described as an individualized ray of "God's" consciousness, which temporarily identifies with the mind/body. The soul can also be depicted as a personified portion of "God" resident in each human being.

Itzhak Bentov postulated that the body contains oscillators, which create a magnetic field that is connected with "EVERYTHING," when all the oscillators are engaged.

Thus, it is proposed that when the CSF and neuropeptides are flowing optimally, it affects our consciousness in such a way that we can become united with the universal consciousness in "everything." It is also suggested that this postulate may be given further credibility by the movement of a drum-like, tympanic membrane, in the roof of the lateral ventricles (corpus callosum) of the brain. We maintain that this drum-like membrane may pick up cosmic vibrations, which set the CSF vibrating in a frequency connected to universal consciousness.

Another factor, which may play a role in our connection to "everything" on the planet and serotonin levels, could be the pineal gland. Metaphysically, the pineal gland is said to be responsible for our connection to the 'rhythm of life.'

Our Pineal gland is a natural "hyper gate" that allows you to "see" the coherent frequencies of the universe. Hence why it is called THE THIRD EYE.

The main function of the pineal gland is its role in mediating circadian rhythms of the animal through the production of the hormone melatonin, from its precursor amino acid tryptophan. The pineal gland is most active in early morning hours... hence meditation is often undergone at this time. The pineal gland is the only singular organ in the brain and is located near the upper end of the spinal cord, which ends or terminates in the oldest anatomical region in the brain.

Taoists call the center of the brain between the pineal and the pituitary "the Crystal Palace." It's between the old brain at the back and the new brain at the front of the head, between the left and right hemispheres, sitting above the two wings of the mysterious ventricles. It rests between the two large cerebrums at the anterior end of the cerebellum. The cerebellum is one of the oldest features of the brain, involved in coordinating muscular activity in the body. It's said that when the pineal gland is activated it becomes illuminated like a thousands suns. The sense of white light flowing within and without may be when the pineal gland is highly activated producing DMT type chemistry during the height of the peak.

When the Crystal Chamber is lit transcendental vision occurs. Transcendental vision probably occurs due to increased kundalini flow raising dopamine and phenylethylamine, etc.. All kind of changes happen in the retinas and occipital lobes, including increased ATP production acting as a neurotransmitter and histamine increasing blood flow in the brain, and increase in nitric oxide metabolism. The end result being that one has an increase in visual acuity, inner visions, inner lights, seeing auras and vivid dreams.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...eCrystalPalace

http://www.freedomcrowsnest.org/foru...t=pineal+gland

The Biology of the Inner Light

Meditation evokes pineal DMT release through EM vibrations. Visionary experience with symbolic or religious content gives way to dazzling light of illumination, reported in eastern and western religions. Meditation modulates pineal activity, eliciting a standing wave through resonance effects that coordinates other brain centers with both chemicals and electromagnetism. Resonance is induced in the pineal gland using electric, magnetic, or sound energy, re-synchronizing both hemispheres of the brain, resulting in a chain of synergetic harmony that releases DMT, an endogenous psychedelic. The pineal contains high levels of enzymes and building-blocks for DMT, which may be secreted when inhibitory processes cease blocking its production with other chemicals, such as beta-carbolines which magnify and prolong DMT effects. DMT is the source of visionary Light in transpersonal experiences. Its primary source, the pineal, has traditionally been referred to as the Third Eye. Curiously, this gland is light sensitive and actually has a lens, cornea, and retina. DMT production is particularly stimulated in the extraordinary conditions of birth, sexual ecstasy, childbirth, extreme physical stress, near-death, psychosis, and physical death, as well as meditation. Pineal DMT may also play a significant role in dream consciousness.

Meditative techniques using sound, sight, or awareness may generate particular wave patterns whose fields induce resonance in the brain. Millennia of human trial and error have determined that certain ‘sacred’ worlds, visual images, and mental exercises exert uniquely desired effects, causing multiple systems to vibrate and pulse at certain frequencies. When our minds and bodies resonate with these spiritual exercises the pineal begins to ‘vibrate’ at frequencies that weaken its multiple barriers to DMT formation and release.

http://photonichuman.50megs.com/whats_new_1.html

THE CAMERA CAN ACT AS A "THIRD EYE" FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER IN CAPTURING ENERGIES THAT RESONATE OUTWITH HUMAN SIGHT.

A deep meditative state, a specific human intention placed into a simple electrical device aka A CAMERA. The Camera when switched on in an "experimental" space ( conditions that space to a higher electro-magnetic gauge symmetry state than that of our normal electron/molecule level of physical "reality", simply put anywhere tho specifically in nature) tunes that space to such that experiments coducted there exhibit material property changes that occur in both the direction of, and close to the magnitude of, the specific intention.
This information reveals the presance in nature of a second unique level of physical reality that is modulateable by human intention.

With this we are able to see how the human acupuncture meridian/chakra system is functioning at this same higher ElectroMagnetic gauge symmetry level as compared with the rest of the body, which is functioning at our normal, electric, atom/moelcule level.
Thus, sustained, directed, human intention can create, in the human biofield (the aura), the necessary ingrediants to altar the physical properties of our material environment.

Human consciousness is capable of coupling humans and istruments to another unique level of physical reality, not normally detectable by conventional instrumentation, and that this level of "reality" may have its own set of life form, some of which we may be able to image under appropriate conditions.

So to ask the question once again, why are they appearing only so recently? a further speculation worthy of note is the human races cosmological observations regarding outward acceleration of the universe at its outer edges and cosmological observations concerning the presence of both "dark energy" and energy abundance in nature.

As a fish grows to the size of its bowl so does our consciousness grow with our awareness of nature and the universe in relation to ourselves and our intentions.

This would rationalize why the degree of "connectivity" between humans seems to be increasing with time and why, on the average, we might be experiencing "orbs" with our digital cameras.

This brings forth the necessary revelation that EVERYONE OF US CAN INFLUENCE ALL BIOLOGICAL LIFE-FORMS AROUND US VIA OUR BIOFIELD EMISSIONS AND THE INFORMATION THAT THEY CARRY, WHETHER WE INTEND TO OR NOT.

- this ill go into later ;o)

end of introduction, smoke if ya got 'em, make yourself some tea get yourself comfy...... now to the point, Orbs and ruling out petty excuses for theories as to what they are. why they are not dust/rain particles and are so much more than what we give them credit for....

(im going to highlight why these dust/rain/atmospheric changes/"camera faults" are not what is causing the orb phenomenon with a small * and number.)

*1. More than one light source - It is NOT an effect by the flash emitting two bursts of light, which many cameras do today, as it would affect everything in the picture, not just the shape of orbs.

THE ONLY WAY FOR ORBS TO APPEAR IS FOR A SECOND LIGHT SOURCE TO EMANATE FROM WITHIN THE ORBS THEMSELVES.

this second light source is recording the image of the orbs on the camera, whereas the remainder of the image - trees, cars, people, houses, DUST etc - was being recorded by the outer light source: the camera flash being reflected back into the lens.

but what could cause the orbs to emit a light back from within themselves?

The role of the flash - The average duration of a camera flash is about one-thousandth of a second.

*2. The flashes speed has nothing to do with capturing orbs in pictures, because it makes no sense. The advantage of a flash is that it can "freeze" a picture of a rapidly moving object. It gives an image of how it was, in that precise millisecond of the flash, without blurring, even tho the shutter speed ( the length of time the aperture remains open during the taking of a photograph) might not in itself be rapid enough to "freeze" the motion of a object. If objects are moving too fast for the shutter to capture the image f the orbs without blurring, the camera will still capture an image of the fast -moving object, however blurred it may be. it is obvious therefore that the flash's speed could not have nothing to do with capturing a very high seed or high frequency object like an orb.

Normally photographic images are formed when the light from the flash reflects off the objects back to the camera. this did not seem to be case with the orbs. the only explanation is therefore that the orbs must have been generating the light that made them visible from within themselves!
The camera is recording not the flash reflected back from the orbs but rather a light that came from within the orbs themselves.

IONIZATION

Ionization occurs when electrons are propelled from one atomic shell to another. The atmosphere's nitrogen and oxygen gases have two atoms each (duality), which are held together by a sharing of their orbiting electrons. Unless these electrons are hit by a photon (flash) or energy particle they remain in their basic energy state. above the basic state are many energy levels (or shelves). when a photon (flash) or energy particle that has enough power hits an electron , the electron is forced up and "beyond" the vacant energy shelf, right outside of the two atom molecules. The electron is now free of its original molecule and that molecule it becomes a positive ion. if the freed electron attaches to a neutral molecule it becomes a negative ion. If the electron attaches to a positive ion it normally lodges in one of the "vacant energy shelves" and gives off a photon equal in energy to the energy given up by the formerly free electron.

...... you all still there?

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Page...ghost-town.jpg

lol cool, lets press on.

now, the electrons frequency determines the frequency and color of the photon, so now we begin to see the extraordinary fact that it is possible for the atmospheres molecules to radiate in any color of the light spectrum!
The energy of light photons is measured in electron volts. For example, energy of less than 1.65 electron volts will give of a photon of infrared color radiation. Energy of more than 3.26 electron volts will give off a photon radiating at the ultraviolet level.
Rainfall generates free electrons that can bombard the atmospheres atoms and in some cases the atoms of the orbs themselves and cause ionization.
If ionization occurs in the orbs themselves, it helps the orbs begin a process known in physics as fluorescence.

Photons will be generated from within the orbs and thus become recorded on camera CCD, or even be visible to the naked eye in certain conditions.

So what we are looking at here is not the orb beings themselves but the ionizing effect their energy has on the surrounding atmosphere!

Really think about that, this has huge implications on how we perceive our universe/"reality" and what ET/higher dimensional beings look like in our reality. all we are getting to see is an emanation of their energy field. To open the door we would see a "humanoid" figure. Light beings.

This i will delve into later. It is 4 in the morning and I am to be up for my son in the morning. Part 2 will be posted tomrrow night.
Old 27-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #85
rebel 66

Hi Jesta,

Have seen your interesting thread and added a pic, thanks for bringing my attention to this, nice to see you looking in to possible scientific explanations.

http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?STY...dy&ACCOUNT=991
rebel 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #86
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel 66 View Post
Hi Jesta,

Have seen your interesting thread and added a pic, thanks for bringing my attention to this, nice to see you looking in to possible scientific explanations.

http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?STY...dy&ACCOUNT=991

Great site, thanks for sharing that.

I was at the Aquarium today with my son. Got around 30 great orb photos.Interestingly there were some that were in the water around the fish. Ill get the pics up soon. Fairly busy tonight.

Last edited by jesta_g; 27-11-2009 at 06:18 PM.
jesta_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #87
jojo

not checked into this thread for a while.... WOW!!!!! OH WOW!!!!!!!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #88
stockstalker

Willing to bet that the appearance of these "orbs" has something to do with stuff being sprayed into the air by the chemtrails. Otherwise, these could be the astral consciousness of people tucked in their beds traveling around in their sleep.
stockstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #89
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockstalker View Post
Willing to bet that the appearance of these "orbs" has something to do with stuff being sprayed into the air by the chemtrails. Otherwise, these could be the astral consciousness of people tucked in their beds traveling around in their sleep.

Likely the latter. Cool concept, we could well be seeing astral emanations (along with dimensional beings).

"They" show consciousness in their movement amongst plenty of other traits n characteristics. This rules out chemtrails in the sense that what the chemtrails are releasing into our atmosphere brings the result of Orbs seen on film, photoraphy or eye witness however it is worth asking the question, Do chemtrails "harm" or are a form of "repellant" to prevent the orbs from revealing themselves or even allow them to manifest into space-time (our "dimension")?

Im more leaning towards the idea that chemtrail's are essentially for the purpose of human "crop-dusting" however this also raises another interesting question, How do the "elite" feel about the appearance of orbs? (Im sure they are aware of this increasing "phenomenon" (do do dododo).
Old 01-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #90
bulltwister

Srry if everyone's seen these, but I found them quite interesting to watch

ECETI: ORBS INTERACTION Part 1

ECETI: ORBS INTERACTION Part 2

Around 3:40 on part 2, theres also a "rod" coming in from the right

bulltwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #91
lw71

Antipodean Orb Action...

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live

Last edited by lw71; 03-12-2009 at 06:59 PM.
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #92
diamond dogs

I have been listening to 'The Crystal Merchant' on the radio and I find his tone genuine and thought I would check out his web site and there he describes visiting the sacred site of Glendalough discovering a hidden and overgrown cave with his son on the side of a mountain.

'As we were walking down the mountain side I turned around and took the most amazing photograph of a rainbow orb of extraordinary detail and beauty'....

Extraordinary..

http://cosmo-thecrystalmerchant.blogspot.com/

Last edited by diamond dogs; 07-12-2009 at 09:55 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:34 AM   #93
winniethepooh4102

As though there are two faces, one human and one animal.
winniethepooh4102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #94
jesta_g

Hi all, Iv been taking a much welcomed detox from the net etc and plan on keeping it up. many things happening at once.

Anyway I wanted to post these pics taken on friday (11th) night. We were heading to a Psycadelic Night. Plenty of Great orb Pics.

Tho these ones particularly caught our attention there are numerous pics of Orbs throughut the night.
In these photos if you zoom in you will see specific patterns and they are not shaped like the usual spherical shape (much like the previous image posted a few posts back).
Also what is new to us in our photography tho not to our knowledge is the emanation of what is known as a plasma cloud. An electrically neutral, highly ionised gas, composed of Ions, are widely interspersed, but under unusual conditions, such as an electric storm, the number of Ions may, it is postulated, be increased to a form of spontaneous cloud of electrified particles whose realitive motions generate a self-illuminating glow. in the usual case this plasma will form the orb "sphere" we're all familiar with (for this to happen tere is an Torsion electromagnetic field that becomes fluorescent due to Ionization however in some cases this plasma is not "contained" in this field and appears as a cloud like emanation.

The pics you're about to see are not the result of smoke/breathe or mist, this was a clear night. Once again zoom in on the orbs themselves and the "plasma clouds" and if you have the means upload them onto photoshop etc and use colour enhancement to show that these are "solid" (in appearence) so are something that the camera is picking up on that is outwith f our vision. Ill point out a few things to notice in some off the pics...

This first one is of myself having fun with my mate, I was running around n dancing in the street (i get fairly hyper when going to psycadelic nights, they're awesome)

- some clear Orbs, tho notice their shape and the first shot of this strange "cloud" we saw and captured. At first we thought is was mist..... but there was no mist/fog.

- This was a couple of mates attracting the Orbs to appear, we saw loads of them. My friend in the centre you will recognise from my previous pics where we meditated etc and got the amazing bright Orbs/lights. Once again notice the shape of the orbs n the Plasma Cloud. There was no mist/fog, we werent smoking etc

- This one I was jumpng around from behind n having some fun with the Orbs, it was pretty muuch raining them. Zoom in on my friend in the centre hands, there is an orb emanating from his fingertips. Its worthy of noting that my friend and I practice reiki, and meditate many times throughout the week together. We have pretty much become "attuned" to each other. Im sure many of you have had this similar connection with particular people, where your on the same "wavelength", Its amusing how literal that is.

-This one is personally interesting. I cant really go into much on this because im still having to get over the implications of it however I have seen photos from others n got a few of my own where the Orbs have specifically alligned themselves to the formation of Star constellations..... think about that. Sorry but I dont have the time or want to elaborate on this just now however this is a very interesting to say the least.

This one I wanted to save for last as it has some amazing plasma formations. Please note that the cluster of blue lights are from a xmas tree in the background however just to the left is what really caught our attention. This plasma cloud has been captured as moving in a spiral "helix" like form, Please zoom in on this and look at the detail of it, this is not an object in the distance or any lights like that on the xmas tree. This plasma was movin in this form. notice also the archway/cobweb of plasma around the photo this is not mist/fog etc. there was nothing there until we took the photo, apart from orbs we saw ourselves n some strange moving smoke-like clouds that appeared n disappeared there was nothing in the atmosphere or between that could have made this appear in the photo. It was something that was resonating outwith of our vision being caught from the Photonic flash from the camera causing Ionzation in the form of flourescent Plasma clouds.

That is all from me for now, sorry to stop so abruptly but its long past my bedtime and I have much to do. Another apology for such a long delay with posting the rest of my science of Orbs post. Between having a one year old child, a band thats touring, reiki/meditation classes, Self education, art work and a business plan myself and my friend (photoed) are forming to start a mind,body n soul shop/art gallery/cafe (we have been given the go ahead ) i also have a life to enjoy. lol so am steering clear from the internet/tv etc for a wee while.

Ps, earlier someone (apologises for my delay in reply n lack of memory as to who asked) mentioned a video that I posted that it was not orbs that were seen because they were moving to slow..... yes it is orbs for sure, its what i have seen with my own eyes "they" can move at any speed "they" like in any direction and become stationary.
Old 22-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #95

thats so mad,,,,

the orbs I got aswel has faces and the strange thing in diffrent pictures its the same face ...

led me to believe its a type of demon attached to me from some horrible things that happened to me when I was young and also mabey playing with the ouijie bored

the reason I think this is some times I dont act my self and just change and have no will power

also I feel negative energy sometimes and can feel shear fear like their is something their and the feeling I am always being watched

I used to get the cobweb feeling on my face sometimes..

would like to post some orb pics but cant as I think im new mabey that why
0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #96
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I have been listening to 'The Crystal Merchant' on the radio and I find his tone genuine and thought I would check out his web site and there he describes visiting the sacred site of Glendalough discovering a hidden and overgrown cave with his son on the side of a mountain.

'As we were walking down the mountain side I turned around and took the most amazing photograph of a rainbow orb of extraordinary detail and beauty'....

Extraordinary..

http://cosmo-thecrystalmerchant.blogspot.com/
great pic
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #97
bush doctor

Default Skulls wtf

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4...ingskulls2.jpg

I'm just glad they are from next door!!!!

Enhanced with "I'm feeling lucky" Picasa
Old 01-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #98
treehugger

I heard from someone (not necessarily saying it's true, just putting it out for speculation) that they are angels or fairies. From what people have said about the orbs manifesting in areas of positive intention, as well as they way they seem to interact and have smiley faces inside sometimes would support this.
Also, negative entities vibrate at a lower frequency, so I would imagine it would have to be a positive or brighter vibration to be caught on camera.
treehugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #99
curly

The Devil's Cauldron in Lydford Gorge Devon,i know it's just water droplets probably but it looks good
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #100
chattanova

Dog with Halo

Quote:

1-9-10-- My son, Jarrett, took this unretouched picture with his Blackberry of his roommate's (Cory) Chocolate Brown Lab mix "Nismo" as he was playing in the living room... There was no obvious reason for the halo appearance and while flash orbs are quite common, this is the first halo I've seen!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/43221

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote