Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 14-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #241
orbione

Blue Light / White light / Inverse Green

Possibly Alien / Demonic hard to tell really there are a number of interesting features in that one.

Last edited by orbione; 14-09-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Addition of text.
orbione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #242
korie

This is a strange one. I got it one evening when I was taking pictures of a double rainbow. It doesn't appear to be perfectly round like an orb, but I don't know of another name for it. It looks a little like an owl face.
korie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #243
sh3lly

Very cool! It almost looks like two eyes on the sides of the head and small holes for nostrils.
Old 19-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #244
orbione

The Above Was Captured at 00:22AM 18/09/10 Hope you can see it,it is very faint and i have done what i can to bring out what i can see in the line drawing iv'e included,the only question that remains is...WTF is it.
Old 20-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #245
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by korie View Post
This is a strange one. I got it one evening when I was taking pictures of a double rainbow. It doesn't appear to be perfectly round like an orb, but I don't know of another name for it. It looks a little like an owl face.
I don't know about warped effects that cameras create in conditions where there is a lot of light, but I just think it had something to do with the rainbow.

One time somebody took a photo of me in front of a fountain and there were loads of white silvery streaks around the fountain. I think it had something to do with the reflection in the water. But your rainbow photo reminded me of that.

I am assuming that it is just an anomaly.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #246
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbione View Post

The Above Was Captured at 00:22AM 18/09/10 Hope you can see it,it is very faint and i have done what i can to bring out what i can see in the line drawing iv'e included,the only question that remains is...WTF is it.
I'm sorry but I don't see what you see. I think you have an over reactive imagination. I do see some faces though, but not the exact image that you see.
Old 21-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #247
snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I'm sorry but I don't see what you see. I think you have an over reactive imagination. I do see some faces though, but not the exact image that you see.
maybe your imagination is underactive?
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #248
korie

I could see the skull face even before I looked at the drawing! I also see a cat face overlapping the skull.

It's very clear, (at least to someone with an active imagination).

Last edited by korie; 21-09-2010 at 01:45 AM.
korie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #249
orbione

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
My personal experiences and your assumation are 2 very different things indeed,i live with this 24/7 i have recorded the same spirit orb/presence and multiple anomalys recurring many many times over the last 8 years in this property in both shape and structure and it has all been recorded..Multiple facial and other artifacts are common within energy structures it's "possibly" down to the vibrational state of the energy being able to move faster than the way it is captured by the equipment at hand,producing multiple image on occasions in differing positions or rotation.

As a side note i'd be more than happy to supply accredited scientific researchers with my best image captures because i know they won't be able to debunk them quite so easily as many people assume.

Want to know the truth,do the research and ask a higher power for guidance,if it's right for you then you will be shown if not then you won't,but you will find out one day,one way or the other..
Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #250
snappy

Quote:
My personal experiences and your assumation are 2 very different things indeed

+1

Your orb pics are some of the best i have seen. ignore the shills
Old 09-10-2010, 02:51 AM   #251
orbione

Thank you kindly.

Rather then spam the forum with pictures for this one here's the latest video captured,i hope you can see it.

Old 09-10-2010, 03:00 AM   #252
snappy

Quote:
Thank you kindly.

Rather then spam the forum with pictures for this one here's the latest video captured,i hope you can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-zfdsi8Bw

excellent video, i like your style. I saw multiple images in that orb. A very good capture, you certainly are talented
Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 AM   #253
castoroil

I took pictures of my daughter the other day, we were playing who poses the best and when i loaded the pictures on the laptop i noticed some orbs around her. There is one behind her on the wall in which i see a face,a very small one on her dress and a big one on her wrist.
I took another one later in the corridor and found another one.
We took several pictures of the same pose but they are only in these two photos.
Are they orbs or my camera playing?
Thanks.
castoroil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #254
castoroil

Found a way at last to post my pics:

The one on her dress is not a stain because when i looked after i checked the photo on the laptop there was nothing there.

Last edited by castoroil; 09-10-2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: can't make it work!
Old 09-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #255
castoroil

Ooops just noticed now, there could be another one on top of the frame.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #256
truthseeker512

Bosnian Moon Pyramid Orbs @ Sonda 20

Each 3 picture sequence was taken within 10 seconds. The flash was making the orbs visible to the naked eye. This was the first time I have been able to see orbs with my own eyes.
The skys were clear, no rain, no dust and no wind.

As you can see, after two photos of the orbs were taken they started to disappear.

I tried several times to get some more orb photos but no no avail. So instead I waited for 15 mins or so until trying to take another picture....

So it seems that these orbs are camera shy, but only after they let you photograph them twice.
Weird.

Question is, is this intelligence or a natural reaction?

Last edited by truthseeker512; 09-10-2010 at 11:33 PM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:41 AM   #257
snappy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post

Question is, is this intelligence or a natural reaction?
can it not be both? If indeed the orb had intelligence the reaction would have come naturally? If it was a natural reaction, does that not show intelligence? iF orbs are a form of energy then to put it simply, every action has a reaction.

Thank you for sharing your pics. I am subscribed to the bosnian pyramid thread. The picture of the spiral orb is most fascinating, please may it be posted here? if it isnt already ofcourse. I am a relative late comer to this thread myslef and havent found the time to go and start from page 1

Last edited by snappy; 10-10-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:32 AM   #258
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
can it not be both? If indeed the orb had intelligence the reaction would have come naturally? If it was a natural reaction, does that not show intelligence? iF orbs are a form of energy then to put it simply, every action has a reaction.

Thank you for sharing your pics. I am subscribed to the bosnian pyramid thread. The picture of the spiral orb is most fascinating, please may it be posted here? if it isnt already ofcourse. I am a relative late comer to this thread myslef and havent found the time to go and start from page 1
what I mean by natural reaction is that of a non living entity. Like a chemical reaction.
I have yet to decide whether they are conscious or not.
I think i already posted the other orb here.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 10-10-2010 at 05:33 AM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #259
snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
what I mean by natural reaction is that of a non living entity. Like a chemical reaction.
I have yet to decide whether they are conscious or not.
I think i already posted the other orb here.
I would have answered the same every action has a reaction

Look at how on the most basic level a single atom interacts with another, we are concious, intelligent human beings are a collection of these atoms, as is everything in this world that we know of

I also have noticed the same when taking pictures of the orbs that i encounter at long barrow, they do seem camera shy!

Last edited by snappy; 11-10-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #260
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
+1

Your orb pics are some of the best i have seen. ignore the shills
Shill? Seriously?