Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 26-10-2014, 11:10 PM   #1
andrewlynx
Inactive

Default The Matrix is a standing wave chapter 19

How do we deal with the 8 Hz dissonant change (440 vs 432 Hz for Note A) in everyday practical situations? Are there any music recordings using 432 Hz? I avoid television and on the rare occasion I listen to the radio the music is usually annoying and often makes me angry. When I go to a Starbucks the background music makes me want to leave. My friend's solution is to wear noise cancelling headphones.
andrewlynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 11:17 PM   #2
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlynx View Post
How do we deal with the 8 Hz dissonant change (440 vs 432 Hz for Note A) in everyday practical situations? Are there any music recordings using 432 Hz? I avoid television and on the rare occasion I listen to the radio the music is usually annoying and often makes me angry. When I go to a Starbucks the background music makes me want to leave. My friend's solution is to wear noise cancelling headphones.
Sure there are... and you can also convert your existing music... or if your media player on PC supports it you can change the audio output settings and set it to 432Hz... etc. ...and welcome btw...

Last edited by metak88; 26-10-2014 at 11:17 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 04:46 AM   #3
rooey

Rooey is also careful of listening to too much tri tonal music, as well as low grade digital music.

how to avoid its effects in large public places like shopping malls, or in work places? LOL the rickkety metal trolley sounds like bliss compared to pop music. Even the trendy youth stations play this lo fi dissonant digital nonsense with super low bass that will turn you into mush (not in a good way).

obviously ear plugs is an idea. as well as perhaps a chest guard to protect the heart centre.

what is a concern as well, is correcting damage done by negative waves.. Alot of videos on youtube claim to do this, however weird things happened after started using them years ago to fix sleep and to experiement.. Honestly couldnt tell you which ones are legit. I think there is a lot of implanting (thoughtform or otherwise) happening via that way.

Last edited by rooey; 27-10-2014 at 04:47 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #4
andrewlynx
Inactive

Thanks for the help
andrewlynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Change your mind
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:52 AM   #6
swamideva

Quote:
Lots of 432 stuff on youtube. To be going on with.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote