Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 02-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
danielford2012
Premier Subscribers

Default The Perception Deception - The last book

David said in his recent videocast (2nd February) that The Perception Deception is the last book on these subjects he will ever write.

I'm just curious to get people's opinions to that.

I personally think he should continue writing books. Stopping seems to indicate that you think you've written all you need to, and there's no need to write any more, and your research from that point doesn't warrant another book, but as David has said himself, there's ALWAYS more to know, so why stop writing ?

Last edited by danielford2012; 02-02-2014 at 11:42 AM.
danielford2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
gremlin

Because even his brain is not limitless.

We have all the information now and it's time I guess to start a new.

All this information was just to stop us from burning out when the new energies start a coming.

If we didn't have this information we would all be burnt out trying to play the game still.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 02-02-2014 at 12:44 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

There are only so many ways by which a writer can approach a topic and Mr Icke's books may have covered every facet of his theories.
What would sell well and to a far wider market would be David's Autobiography updated to include TPV etc.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
danielford2012
Premier Subscribers

Actually, I made a mistake.

I jumped to conclusions too quickly.

What David meant was it's the last book of it's type, and from now on, the books are going to be almost completely focused on going deeper and deeper into the nature of reality.
danielford2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielford2012 View Post
Actually, I made a mistake.

I jumped to conclusions too quickly.

What David meant was it's the last book of it's type, and from now on, the books are going to be almost completely focused on going deeper and deeper into the nature of reality.
What the hell is this man? I mean terrence mckenna was a rabbit hole digger and his knowledge was plentiful but to go on. This suggests that we are all trapped in some illusion and there is no way out. I feel like the matrix bit when he is trapped in the underground. I wish never woke up now.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
the apprentice
Inactive

There is only so much any beginner can absorb, eventually the good information given could do more damage than it was orientated towards, thus a cease in these topics, however one can carry on repeating the post facto justifications, which itself could also do as much damage to the cause.

The first book of David's I read was one of his last, furious reading without a break upon ones psyche, but it cannot heal what has already come and gone, neither can it prevent it from happening again.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote