Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
brokong

Question The Perception Deception. Anyone read it yet?

Has anyone read the new book yet? I think it has been out for Ebook for a while now. But my question is: Should I read this book as my FIRST david icke book? or is it more only for people who have read most of his previous work. I really want to start reading one of his books, but i just don't know were to start, so I thought the newest could be the best (because it is up to date) or...

so if anyone has read it yet or at least a little, can you please help a brokong out? thanks
brokong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #2
multiversal_quiver

haven't read it. Here are some suggestions for other books from members of the forum http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ight=icke+book
Old 08-12-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
1zenith
Banned

Default Start with learning about Shape-Shifters. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokong View Post
Has anyone read the new book yet? I think it has been out for Ebook for a while now. But my question is: Should I read this book as my FIRST david icke book? or is it more only for people who have read most of his previous work. I really want to start reading one of his books, but i just don't know were to start, so I thought the newest could be the best (because it is up to date) or...

so if anyone has read it yet or at least a little, can you please help a brokong out? thanks

You need to learn about the Nature OF Reality first then REPTILIANS .

So start with "Remember who you are". Then "Children of the Matrix".
lol . I haven't read the Children of Matrix yet. Those are my 2 favorite ideas: 1. We arent physical
2. Reptilians and the human-hybrid-reppies.

I really believe the 'REMEMBER WHO U R' is a good one to start with.

Last edited by 1zenith; 08-12-2013 at 04:14 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #4
brokong

thanks for replies, what about david's 'the guide to the global conspiracy', that seems like a good one for beginners? (i have watched a few of his seminars already, so i kinda know the gist of nature of reality)

Last edited by brokong; 08-12-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:30 AM   #5
pound

Quote:
thanks for replies, what about david's 'the guide to the global conspiracy', that seems like a good one for beginners? (i have watched a few of his seminars already, so i kinda know the gist of nature of reality)
Icke's "Guide to the Global Conspiracy" is an excellent place to start for someone new to his material. Practically every vital issue and topic pertaining to all the big questions of life and the nature of our shared reality is addressed in that book. Of course, you really can't go wrong with any book written by Icke. That said, "The Perception Deception" just from reading the book cover blurb appears to be the grandest most comprehensive endeavour Icke has undertaken yet. Quite a large amount of new info and cutting edge insight will be present in "The Perception Deception" that isn't in "Guide to the Global Conspiracy" or any book before it. If you don't like messing with Kindle books, I would personally suggest waiting for the "The Perception Deception" to be released to paperback. It is due to be released here in a very short while. In the meantime you could order a copy of one of Icke's previous books to hold you over until his latest magnum opus comes out.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:36 AM   #6
brokong

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Icke's "Guide to the Global Conspiracy" is an excellent place to start for someone new to his material. Practically every vital issue and topic pertaining to all the big questions of life and the nature of our shared reality is addressed in that book. Of course, you really can't go wrong with any book written by Icke. That said, "The Perception Deception" just from reading the book cover blurb appears to be the grandest most comprehensive endeavour Icke has undertaken yet. Quite a large amount of new info and cutting edge insight will be present in "The Perception Deception" that isn't in "Guide to the Global Conspiracy" or any book before it. If you don't like messing with Kindle books, I would personally suggest waiting for the "The Perception Deception" to be released to paperback. It is due to be released here in a very short while. In the meantime you could order a copy of one of Icke's previous books to hold you over until his latest magnum opus comes out.
yes that settles it, I am definitely going to order the 'guide' as my first book (gonna buy it now). and get perception deception once it is out as my second, and will go from there ( I too like having the actual books in hand as opposed to the kindle stuff lol). Thanks
Old 08-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #7
lurk

Quote:

Read it.

You don't have to read anything else first. And you shouldn't. Start right with the perception deception.

It's all former books well chunked. You won't come across anything you don't understand without having read his other books.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
marlowe
Banned

What's in it that isn't in the other books?
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
korebolter
Inactive

Is there any benefits to purchasing the paperback version?
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
faceofboe

I've seen the chapter headings and a few free pages. The content looks remarkably like his Wembley lecture, with many of the same illustrations. I suppose, because both were produced around the same time. However, I can't really judge, unless I read it in full.
faceofboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #11
brokong

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Read it.

You don't have to read anything else first. And you shouldn't. Start right with the perception deception.

It's all former books well chunked. You won't come across anything you don't understand without having read his other books.
Thanks for clearing that up, that was exactly what i was concerned with. So i will hold out for Perception deception to come out, cant' wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
personaly, i am old school, i just like to have the whole book in my hand and be able to turn the pages, although the perception deception is so huge it probably weights like 10lbs lol.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #12
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post

I find it easier to curl up with a book in bed than a laptop

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #13
brokong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I find it easier to curl up with a book in bed than a laptop
not to mention laptops radiate your nuts
Old 09-12-2013, 03:26 AM   #14
ritchs

Quote:
not to mention laptops radiate your nuts
Mine must be nuked by now!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 01:05 AM   #15
korebolter
Inactive

Ha, yeah I would prefer a good ol' book rather than those kindle things!! I like the smell of new books too.... Kind of reminds me of the fish n chip shop back home.

It's hard to explain what smell I'm talking about lol
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #16
bl4nk
Inactive

Location: After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box

Reading in progress.

Not even 10% there. Hopefully by the time I finish, more people would have read it, so we can discuss it.
bl4nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #17
the mark

Got my copy today.

Last edited by the mark; 19-02-2014 at 07:19 PM.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 07:56 AM   #18
brokong

Smile

Just got my copy yesterday. can't wait to read it! Its a huge book, and Im a slow reader so i will be busy for the next few months lol
Old 20-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #19
the mark

Quote:
Just got my copy yesterday. can't wait to read it! Its a huge book, and Im a slow reader so i will be busy for the next few months lol
Heavy as well. I'm finding it doubles up as weightlifting equipment......... I've only read a few chapters and I can feel a great weight lifting already.

Boom boom.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #20
gremlin

Finished it. I thought once finished I was going to fly off into space.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote