Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 04-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #21
catnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Yes it should all be new material especially for us already familiar with his work so that any newcomers will be so baffled they wouldn't bother reading it, after all, we don't want to share this awakening with anyone else do we
P.S What awakening would that be?

Being 'awake' is nothing but an elitist label that some use to stroke their own egos, to make them feel superior and as an excuse to lord it over the 'sheeple' (their terminology not mine).

Being 'awake' is a meaningless term and yet the irony of it and the associated behaviours are seemingly lost on most of those who lay claim to it.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr.
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #22
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnap View Post
P.S What awakening would that be?

Being 'awake' is nothing but an elitist label that some use to stroke their own egos, to make them feel superior and as an excuse to lord it over the 'sheeple' (their terminology not mine).

Being 'awake' is a meaningless term and yet the irony of it and the associated behaviours are seemingly lost on most of those who lay claim to it.
I quite agree and the explanation I have for that is people becoming 'aware' of the manipulations rather than how others view the term 'awake'

so replace the 'r' with the 'k' and you will get what I mean.

Did you like his latest book?
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote