Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 23-06-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default Order a David Icke Book(s) for your local library.

What with all the cuts and everything I didn't think I'd get away with this, but I ordered "Phantom Self" by David Icke for my local library a few weeks back and they actually got me it - brand new copy. I'm putting it back on the shelves next week for anyone else who wants to read it. There's a certain warm glow you get having read it yourself, that others ,who perhaps can't afford to buy it, or may never have read an Icke book before, may then benefit from borrowing it and passing it on. Also gives you a return date 'deadline' to get it read.

Order (a) David Icke book (s) for your local library today and spread the word.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
tommorgan

I did this with The Perception Deception because I did not want to pay for it. They got it in eventually. You can also donate books to my library but there is a review process.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:26 AM   #3
tommorgan

I already requested Phantom Self for my library but in the meantime I have put holds on the three books by David in my library's collection. Free education. Disseminate the information.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
markritter
Banned

I put 3 of my old Icke books in a charity shop. Apparently they went very quickly
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:42 AM   #5
tommorgan

There are two exchange libraries near me. I deposited my David Icke books there. I am after a steady flow of information not a full bookshelf.