Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 27-06-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
adam 7

Default Please explain the Matrix theory

Hi reading DI's new book I am not sure I understand the Matrix theory properly.

The theory as outlined in the book, as I understand it:

Reptilians are living in the moons of Saturn and the earth's moon, which are actually super advanced spaceships, like the Death Star off the film star wars.

Using their advanced techology, the Reptilians from the moons of Saturn, beam down a holographic projection from Saturn (dark sun) to the Moon, which is hollow and acts as an amplifier.

This Matrix illusion is then beamed down to Earth. This is the Matrix hack.

Humans were created by reptilian entities 200,000 years ago from apes, when Reptilians tampered with our DNA turning us into receivers into the world wide web illusionary matrix.

The Matrix hack puts us into a low vibrational reality of fear and hate, similar to the reptilians. The alien overlords have crossbred with humans to create the royal bloodlines and banking families.

The illuminati sock puppets and their black suited agents act like the agent Smith in the Matrix. They have an antagonism towards conspiracy theories.

We can break out of the matrix but awakening to our true selves and connecting to universal consciousness i.e. a universal spirit of love.

As theories go, sounds "out there". But please correct any misunderstandings.

Last edited by adam 7; 27-06-2014 at 02:56 PM.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
andy1033

Personally i do not believe the reptile stuff, i doubt anyone knows whom is running the show. I think the reptile stuff you hear represents something else.

Also i believe the world is run from underground bases and cities, and our big govs know this, and we live on this planet together already. Just that ww2, they saw us develop techs that may find them one day, thats why ufos exploded during and after ww2.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #3
adam 7

Hi Andy - I think most here are sceptical of the reptile stuff too. But my question is more specifically about the theory that beings from saturn beam to earth a Matrix-hack false reality.
Old 27-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #4
sigfrodr
Inactive

Interesting book isn't it. The best way for you to use this book is just read it like a good story book and just let it sink in then go about your life and see how much you can become aware of in life that connects to this book.

This book is like a map but not the ultimate map of everything as the game changes so does the info being released evolves.

Use this book to spark interest and inner tuition ask your self questions regarding info in this book and see what synchronicities reveal themselves in your life then question theses to.

You are on a good path read the book as if it was a story but do not believe anything until you have found it and proved it to yourself. If you believe everything you read without question then you could be subject to false programing or sometimes not the whole truth as more info and greater detail is released.

But yep you got to start somewhere and David Icke info is a good place to start, this man asks questions and travels and investigates and connects the dots and works things out and this is what we should all do.

One thing to keep in mind is that we have been taught a false history for a reason and now people are finding out all this new info about what really happened and our true history through artifacts and ancient documents and so on. Now then lets say that these reptilian beings have been dominating this universe and this planet for a few hundred thousand years and there plan is enslavement of all life on earth as they need our energy source of fear, hate, anger and so on. These super intelligent beings with there master plan for eternal slavery surely would have all bases covered and would not leave evidence that would give there game away and start people waking up.

Surely they would not even let us have the faintest clue about the nature of reality and would not even let people evolve into researchers of these subjects and human awareness and would not leave clues as to there existence as we would have a target to aim for and remove them.

The true history of this planet as we are now being told could have been a elaborate theater of deception set up to scape goat what is being main stream taught. And what is being published and allowed to be spoken is highly suspicious as a super intelligent race with domination for eternity would not let a few hundred thousand years go by and not nail this small info problem from the start.

This is why self research is so important and inner tuition needs to be developed.
sigfrodr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfrodr View Post
Interesting book isn't it. The best way for you to use this book is just read it like a good story book and just let it sink in then go about your life and see how much you can become aware of in life that connects to this book.
Yes, its a fantastic read. Some of it I agree with, some of it I think is more in the realm of fantasy, which I think can detract from the message.

Quote:
This is why self research is so important and inner tuition needs to be developed.
I agree with this comment, that self research is key.
Old 27-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #6
sigfrodr
Inactive

The matrix theory was very easy for the designers to set up power up and get going, a very simple plan has been established and over time it has become a very complex maze. There where a few rules that had to be followed for the designers to be allowed to set up such a matrix maze and a higher purpose was needed for allowance of such a system to be set up.

The rules are.

There has to be a door out of the matrix system maze but the maze can be as big as you like as long as the door is not locked and is accessible by all life forms in this dimension.

In this free will universe all is acceptable, do what you will and use as much influence and manipulation as you feel fit but there must be choice and availability of knowledge for the seekers to use in there own free will, pure knowledge will always be available and consent needs to be given by those who choose there free will decisions.

Opponents will be inserted into the matrix maze who will also use as much influence and manipulation as has been allowed by the designers and there free will and assistance can measure up against the others and must be respected.

Now then from these simple rules we understand how this free will universe operates and how events that take place and all these NWO designs seem to be carrying on because there is free will they can do what they like to influence and manipulate people into there way of existing. But only by our consent as we have a choice different paths we can follow and no matter how much influence or manipulation is thrown at us we can see it and say "NO WAY".

The opponents inserted I mention are the power for the opposite of what people see as the NWO agents and they are here to influence and show the other side of what we see as a sinister approach. The free will balance is in many forms and the choice of path is always there in all directions that is why there is so much info available from both sides of the battle and control because that is one of the rules that info is available to those who search and consent is needed from the life form as to which path they take.

The Higher Purpose.

Life and spirit always move forward eventually in evolvement. The power known as the demiurge got stuck in this reality in this dimension and fear was created as this power was lost and confused. And so creations where formed from this power to find a way of surviving and here we get the E t's and other entities. Fear was all the demiurge felt being trapped and lost so fear is what became the comfortable surroundings. The higher purpose was to rescue the demiurge by using love and all that is of a high vibration but as this process begun the demiurge felt threatened as this strange force was seemingly attacking it trying to change it's surroundings that it is now use to by raising it's vibration and healing with creative love knowledge. As was expected the resistance was raised as the demiurge felt under attack, as it's vibration raised from the love work creations it's fear slowly diminished as this happened the demiurge set about cultivating and harvesting fear from all life forms in this universe and this is what we see today in all it's forms.

Forgiveness of this power is needed as it does not know what it is doing the demiurge is a lost upset child but with great power that needs help back to the source. Compassion, understanding and patience and forgiveness from the heart is needed for this power and all it's creations in all there forms, this where you get un conditionall love. The higher purpose is to save this lost power and return it to the source. The most amazing search and rescue plan is underway.

When this battle was decided for the destruction of fear and the rescue of the demiurge a decision was made in respect of free will in this universe that the demiurge had the right to operate in this reality and views and beliefs where not allowed to be pushed on to it it all had to be by consent this decision was made by entities very close to the source power of the demiurge for it's representation and agreed upon by pure love source beings and if such was the destined place and what the beings of love where saying is true that what will be will be.

The matrix was then raised billions of entities where involved for both sides, rules where set in place and here we are today. As love creation unfolds across this reality so does the demiurge begin to have a higher vibration and one day will return to the source.

As each life form is awakened and there vibration is heightened we change the reality all around us and therefore slowly healing the demiurge. This is why it is so important for the demiurge power to keep us in a low state of vibration. As spirit beings we selected ourselves to incarnate here to be conditioned on how to move on to other dimensions and back to the source we sacrificed our selves for the upliftment of the demiurge and it's rescue this power is immense and and the demiurge took advantage of this massive soul advancement and conditioned us to live in fear and all the other negative expressions like this. A very cunning plan to turn the beings of love soul advancement to it's own use harvesting and creating more fear therefore winning the battle.

Two wolfs are having a fight, one fights for peace love and freedom the other fights for fear hate and slavery. The child asks which one wins..... The one you feed the most.

As we wake up power up and leave the matrix we take a part of the demiurge home to the source as we are all one with everything in this infinite expression. And through our work as love light beings the demiurge's creations and beings will also see the light and evolve as naturally as the should and not be limited to there expression they believe is the only way.
sigfrodr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
adam 7

Quote:
As we wake up power up and leave the matrix we take a part of the demiurge home to the source as we are all one with everything in this infinite expression. And through our work as love light beings the demiurge's creations and beings will also see the light and evolve as naturally as the should and not be limited to there expression they believe is the only way.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I think the theory a bit better.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
theroach
Inactive

The Matrix is a parody of our lives...we are light beings who are manifest in the 3D world aka the 666 world (carbon based lifeforms), our bodies are but a mere cloak (the bells and whistles) for this inner divine substance. This is the essence of The Fool 'Le Mat(trix)' on his journey through life.

The zero card--Le Mat, the Fool--has been likened to the material universe because the mortal sphere is the world of unreality. The lower universe, like the mortal body of man, is but a garment, a motley costume, well likened to cap and bells. Beneath the garments of the fool (le mat) is the divine substance, however, of which the jester is but a shadow; this world is a Mardi Gras--a pageantry of divine sparks masked in the garb of fools. Was not this zero card (the Fool) placed in the Tarot deck to deceive all who could not pierce the veil of illusion? (M P Hall)

I know of no other better description. The actual 'reptilian' aspect is inside the human brain itself (the brain based eye of horus/thalamus)...as my blog has explained in infinite detail.

Last edited by theroach; 04-07-2014 at 01:50 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #9
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Hi reading DI's new book I am not sure I understand the Matrix theory properly.

The theory as outlined in the book, as I understand it:

Reptilians are living in the moons of Saturn and the earth's moon, which are actually super advanced spaceships, like the Death Star off the film star wars.

Using their advanced techology, the Reptilians from the moons of Saturn, beam down a holographic projection from Saturn (dark sun) to the Moon, which is hollow and acts as an amplifier.

This Matrix illusion is then beamed down to Earth. This is the Matrix hack.

Humans were created by reptilian entities 200,000 years ago from apes, when Reptilians tampered with our DNA turning us into receivers into the world wide web illusionary matrix.

The Matrix hack puts us into a low vibrational reality of fear and hate, similar to the reptilians. The alien overlords have crossbred with humans to create the royal bloodlines and banking families.

The illuminati sock puppets and their black suited agents act like the agent Smith in the Matrix. They have an antagonism towards conspiracy theories.

We can break out of the matrix but awakening to our true selves and connecting to universal consciousness i.e. a universal spirit of love.

As theories go, sounds "out there". But please correct any misunderstandings.
Try reading this it explains the matrix on a cosmic level and goes further out there.

Here is an interview on TPV Birth of a New Earth: Ep 14

Last edited by ex sheep; 04-07-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: removing copyright
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #10
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Try reading this it explains the matrix on a cosmic level and goes further out there.

Here is an interview on TPV Birth of a New Earth: Ep 14
No not for me...my own version is much more on point (the material world as illusion) and it already tackles the 'cosmic' aspect far more succinctly. The reptilian complex is an aspect of the human brain...not a space travelling lizard...I find denials of this particular aspect...rather amusing, but then I don't have books to sell. The film The Matrix itself clearly referenced these exact same aspects (from my initial post), albeit very, very slightly veiled.

"Like the spiritually hoodwinked and bound NEO-phyte, Le Mat(rix) aka The Fool is about to enter upon the supreme adventure--that of passage through the gates of the Divine Wisdom."

Using a rehashed plot from Childhood's End & V....doesn't really do it for me.

I've written extensively about the film The Matrix...and have picked apart its mystery religion content. I've also done the same with Lucas' Star Wars series...equating the Death Star with Da'ath (the tree of life 'star' aka 'sirius') and Darth Vader as a 'Da'ath Evader' aka a magician of the left hand path (an evil black brother). Yod-a equates with ceremonial mystery religion (templarism) too.

Keanu 'NE-O' Reeves himself is imbibed with the 'sirius meme' and very heavily...particuarly from his music work with Dog Star (aka sirius).

As above, so below...first maxim

The 'fool and his dog' IS Orion (Osiris) and Sirius/Dog Star/Canis Major (Isis/Anubis)...taking us right back to my initial post and the tarot.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Last edited by theroach; 07-07-2014 at 06:31 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote