Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 26-09-2016, 04:38 PM   #501
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
Free Poster with Diamond Dogs LP 1974
Sirius is the dog star and is often represented by the diamond in occult/masonic symbolism. There are two dog stars, Sirius A and Sirius B. Are they diamond dogs?

Bowie just came out with Blackstar and used the five-pionted star, which is a symbol of Sirius in Masonry.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 26-09-2016 at 05:10 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #502
new_world_vistas

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_world_vistas View Post
Back to the Future Part II (1989)

On the screen (or "window" as Lorraine McFly calls it) we can see two tower buildings. They could be the real WTC twin towers but I'm unsure. Anyway, she makes a big point of saying that the window is broken and it needs to be fixed. We can also see a lamp (bottom centre) which resembles the flaming torch held by the Statue of Liberty, which is an obvious reference to New York City. It's also worth noting that George McFly is hanging upside down in this scene. A lot of these 9/11 references in films seem to use the theme of things being turned upside down. Seems appropriate considering what happened on the day of the 9/11 attacks.

Oh la la indeed! If we add up the digits of the issue no. 29 (2+9) we get 11 and by adding the digits of the price 4.50 (4+5+0) we get 9.

Also worth noting: More occult symbolism which I have detailed here and here.
I forgot to mention that I will be going through BTTF3 with a fine tooth comb. Seeing as parts one and two both have 9/11 references then part three has got to have some included too. Will post my findings (if any) here, as always.
new_world_vistas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #503
shackle5

Expanding on an earlier post I did on Minority Report, there seems to be some cryptic clues in the movie using numbers. I checked the exact date of when the final draft of the script was written (16/5/2001) and this was BEFORE 9/11. Also, the movie was shot in approx. Spring/Summer of 2001. Again BEFORE 9/11.

'Minority Report' is probably one of the last movies to shoot before events of 9/11 that had 9/11 clues in it.

The first thing to mention is the poster which shows Tom Cruise's face as the "All Seeing Eye." Spielberg is clearly evoking the Illuminati in this image. Within Cruise's eye are the three precogs (perhaps the symbolic of the three towers destroyed on 9/11?)

When John Anderton is accused of murder himself, his case number just so happens to be 1109 (11th September, written as the date first and month second - USA style).

Later on in the picture as Anderton hunts the supposed killer Leo Crow, we find Leo Crow living in room 1006. Also the '9' is referenced again before he enters room 1006. This occurs at 11am in the film. The room 1006 is significant in the mythology of the supposed plane crashes on 9/11.

10.06am is the alleged exact time of the crash at Pennsylvania.

In another scene, another person accused of murder has the case number 0855. 8.55am is the supposed exact time when the plane was "hijacked and redirected" towards the south tower.

shackle5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 03:26 AM   #504
unlockthepower

Quote:
***EDIT***
Forgot to mention: Research the 'actor' Eric Shawn, who is the TV reporter (wearing glasses and holding microphone 11) in the last three images above. He works for Rupert Murdoch's satanic FOX News TV network in real life. He just happened to appear on the FOX News channel as a 'terror expert' when the 9/11 attacks were happening back in 2001. Very suspicious. Lots of good info on him if you look deep enough.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 03:51 AM   #505
unlockthepower

Quote:
Also worth noting is the scene on the plane at the very beginning of the film. Bruce Willis is talking to the man seated next to him and the man says "Trust me, I've been doing it for nine years." to which he then notices the gun Bruce Willis is carrying. Bruce Willis then says "It's OK, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years."
Old 27-09-2016, 04:06 AM   #506
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Yep.

9/11 predictive programming in Die Hard movies:

Die Hard = Terrorists take over a skyscraper
Die Hard II = Terrorists take over airplanes
Die Hard III = Terrorists attack New York

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 27-09-2016 at 04:11 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #507
new_world_vistas

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie (1987)

First scene of the film and the camera makes a big point of focusing on the "NO PARKING" sign. Oh look, it has the numbers 9 and 11 on it.

The number 119 (911 backwards) can be seen on the license plate of the car.

Near the end of the film, we see another shot of the antiques shop (as in the first image above) and, again, the "NO PARKING" sign is conveniently kept in frame, proudly displaying the numbers 9 and 11.

Also worth noting: More occult symbolism, which can be seen here.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:01 PM   #508
shackle5

I know that this is not a movie, but a music video; Bryan Adam's 2001 "New York New York" which was shot I think days before 9/11. I specifically remember the video debuting on british tv (on 'Top of the Pops' on channel BBC2) on Friday the 7th September, before 9/11. It is too coincidental I think for the video to sing about New York and have the camera specifically positioned to show the towers.

shackle5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:42 PM   #509
unlockthepower

Old 09-10-2016, 09:40 PM   #510
jake_ball

Default Ok this is post 911 but anyway...

Last weeks episode of Poldark on the BBC (which I am currently watching tonight on iPlayer) a disaster has happened in the copper mine, and a man has gone missing in there, and his wife looks at the clock......and it is 11mins past 9.

Hmmmm.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:35 PM   #511
the apprentice
Inactive

Not before 911 but 2010 was when the free trade agreements were supposed to be in place for the NWO to move to the next phase of amalgamations.

91 Two bottles of whiskey two towers.

2010 free trade agreements in place.

Listen to what Hancock says about taking what you want.

One shot from the gun two holes in Hancock, two for one model.

*Hancock*: http://youtu.be/v8N6vtOIjdo

Last edited by the apprentice; 09-10-2016 at 10:37 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 10:18 PM   #512
unlockthepower

The film Serpico with Al Pacino released eight months after the opening of the World Trade Center has a few shots of the new towers. Interestingly the real Frank Serpico, as portrayed by Pacino in the movie, joined the NYPD on September 11, 1959.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Serpico

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070666/

Old 11-11-2016, 01:31 AM   #513
unlockthepower

Old 28-11-2016, 02:44 AM   #514
unlockthepower

Old 11-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #515
new_world_vistas

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996)

During the intro credits there is a landscape scene showing various tower buildings. The scene then splits into four vertical parts, two parts moving upwards and two parts moving downwards. One of the parts going downwards contains some tall tower buildings, giving the impression that the towers are falling.

The plane in the background looks like it's flying into the tower.

The number 9 is displayed above Beavis and Butt-Head who both conveniently appear to resemble the number 11 or two towers. A plane can be seen directly behind them through the window.

The number 110 can be seen on the speedometer dial. This is the number of floors that the WTC twin towers both had. This number appears in a lot of pre-9/11 films that contain 9/11 predictive programming. Also, look at the radio dial. Note the position of the pointer over the word RADIO, which seems to be a reference to the ancient Egyptian sun god 'Ra'.

Last edited by new_world_vistas; 12-12-2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Added two more images.
Old 14-12-2016, 10:32 PM   #516
jake_ball

Default Land of the Free (1998)

William Shatner stars as the presidential candidate (maybe a Trump type character - The American people love him but he is deceiving the public) who is building a militia to take over America - He is the bad guy in the movie.

At the petrol station (after 48mins) there is a 911 reference in the petrol price.

Later on the good guy of the movie stays at the Don Hotel (or Hotel Don).

The good guy kills Shatner's character.

It's a very corny film actually.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 14-12-2016 at 10:32 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 06:05 PM   #517
iamwhoam

I didnt get to watch this entire movie. I have seen it before, but that was back when I wouldnt have noticed something like this. Google only showed one other person out there talking about it.

The Amityville Horror (1979)

They put it right in the forefront. All I saw was 9/11 when I looked at it.

I wondered if "series" meant anything. In gematria, series can be reduced to 3. 2001 (2+0+0+1=3) reduces to 3. Not sure it that's intentional.
"series" in the English Reduction system equals 30 (1+5+9+9+5+1), which reduces to 3
If you keep watching, the rest of the scene with the priest included shots of the family outside playing with a black dog. Sirius is the dog star. I think Sirius B is the 'black dog star'. A dog named Sirius died in the towers on 9/11. Maybe "series" on that box is meant to sound like Sirius.

The movie poster tells them to get out. Reminded me of Escape From New York and Terminator 2's "Caution 911". Get the hell out of New York on 9/11. Amityville is on Long Island in New York.

The movie stars Margot Kidder. Kidder sums to 33.
"kidder" in the English Reduction system equals 33 (2+9+4+4+5+9), which reduces to 6

"the" in the English Ordinal system equals 33 (20+8+5), which reduces to 6

"amityville" in the English Reduction system equals 47 (1+4+9+2+7+4+9+3+3+5), which reduces to 11, which reduces to 2

"horror" in the English Reduction system equals 47 (8+6+9+9+6+9), which reduces to 11, which reduces to 2
The(33) Amityville(11) Horror(11)

Margot Kidder also played siamese twins (twin towers) in Brian De Palma's Sisters (1973). Brian De Palma was born September 11, 1940. She was also in Superman, a movie about man with special powers caused by the rays of a new sun.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 20-12-2016 at 08:59 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 01:13 PM   #518
oneriver

Not a film but a rejected cover for the New Yorker magazine in 1993.

"Beach Bomber", July 26, 1993

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 12:37 AM   #519
snowleopard

This episode of Friends from 1995 shows 9/11 backwards on the fridge.

Pause at 0:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRs-YRtCXoU

Friends took place in NYC.

Also, the last episode of Friends before 9/11 happened has Chandler giving Monica a little baby outfit that says "I love New York".
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 05:40 PM   #520
iamwhoam

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-911 :
"K-911 is a motion picture comedy which was released direct-to-video in 1999. It was directed by Charles T. Kanganis and stars James Belushi as Detective Michael Dooley. The film serves as the sequel to the 1989 film K-9. K-911 was followed by K-9: P.I. (2002)."
There's a big explosion on the K-911 cover.

Looks like he's a police dog. A police dog named Sirius died on 9/11. Sirius is the dog star. The number for the police is 911. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, so K-9=11-9. Sirius is the Blazing Star of Freemasonry and Crowley's Silver Star.

The five-pointed star is used as the Blazing Star, and a five-pointed star fits into a pentagon, as can be seen on the logo of the branch of Freemasonry called The Eastern Star (Sirius). Construction on The Pentagon began on 9/11/1941.

"police" in the English Reduction system equals 33 (7+6+3+9+3+5), which reduces to 6