Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 16-02-2017, 10:56 AM   #21
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Talking shit is your choice. It may affect your quantum reality though.
Don't spread my shit around. It will kill people.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Don't spread my shit around. It will kill people.
What goes around comes around.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #23
fudgetusk

Quote:
What goes around comes around.
If that were true I would have been killed years ago. I'm immune to my own shit. Do you even know what I'm really talking about? Ever see TIME BANDITS?
Old 16-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #24
white light

Quote:
If that were true I would have been killed years ago. I'm immune to my own shit. Do you even know what I'm really talking about? Ever see TIME BANDITS?
I lived it.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #25
fudgetusk

Quote:
I lived it.
Then you know who I really am.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:10 AM   #26
white light

Quote:
Then you know who I really am.
Yeah. Napoleon.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #27
fudgetusk

Quote:
Yeah. Napoleon.
Just one of my aspects.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:49 AM   #28
fudgetusk

And by quantum I mean holographic, which is quantum based.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #29
thirsty4

"Perception is reality".

Words I heard decades ago.

Our perceptions are real but what we perceive is not.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 08:34 AM   #30
decim

Con Sense Us Real I.T.

BeeReign hexadecimal.

Qubed beehind Q ball is tics.

papal Bull itz 4 th h5ved mined

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 18-02-2017 at 08:36 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 02:09 AM   #31
gkroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
"Perception is reality".

Words I heard decades ago.

Our perceptions are real but what we perceive is not.
Perception is totally quantum. What is real is mundane, ordinary.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 04:16 AM   #32
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Con Sense Us Real I.T.

BeeReign hexadecimal.

Qubed beehind Q ball is tics.

papal Bull itz 4 th h5ved mined

its all some tricky spell it seems

Last edited by rooey; 19-02-2017 at 04:27 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #33
fudgetusk

You guys make no sense.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:01 PM   #34
awake1

Reality is what you want it to be I believe that once you stop believing in one reality the matrix (if it's really called that ) gives you a new reality to believe in .I think the only way out is to stop believing in any reality that you find yourself living in .

Last edited by awake1; 22-02-2017 at 07:02 PM.
awake1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 10:12 AM   #35
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
Reality is what you want it to be I believe that once you stop believing in one reality the matrix (if it's really called that ) gives you a new reality to believe in .I think the only way out is to stop believing in any reality that you find yourself living in .
I suppose I could illustrate what I mean. I wait for the postman every day because someone has been stealing my mail. I wait at the window willing him to arrive. Sometimes I notice that if I do not think about the postman then he comes.
Is the postman real? I've had such a strong influence over reality with my synchronicities that I'm beginning to wonder if anything is real. Am I the only one that is real and all of you are part of the matrix?

And how could you prove otherwise?
Old 23-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #36
awake1

Quote:
I suppose I could illustrate what I mean. I wait for the postman every day because someone has been stealing my mail. I wait at the window willing him to arrive. Sometimes I notice that if I do not think about the postman then he comes.
Is the postman real? I've had such a strong influence over reality with my synchronicities that I'm beginning to wonder if anything is real. Am I the only one that is real and all of you are part of the matrix?

I understand what you are saying I have asked this same question and the understanding I get is that we're all one concousness having a collective dream called reality so yes you are the only one that is real as we all are .we are all like a glass of water from the ocean .
awake1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 07:13 PM   #37
lakes
Inactive

Quote:

Prove that I exist and that YOU are not God?

If you do not feel that you are more than the physical body, then you are only electrical impulses, stimuli coming to a brain which decodes them and interprets them into the five senses.

If this is correct, then the only truth which you can have is an internal interpretation of a unprovable, perhaps, external reality.

Therefore, you cannot prove that I exist, nor anyone or anything else.

If I send you a text message (or post here), this will not mean that I exist.
If I talk with you on the phone, this will not mean that I exist.
If we meet in person, this will not mean that I exist, as once we part, I am undone.

It would only be your perception, of maybe the passage of what you believe as time, which would make you feel that something had happened.

Now you must be God in this place as you create all things, good or bad, around you.

How??
Freedom of choice.

Through your own day to day actions or in-actions, your own acceptance or rejection, your own dominance or submission, your own beliefs or dis-beliefs in all of this reality as you perceive it, in your world. You have your own feelings which no one else can have first hand knowledge of, which you alone control or allow to be controlled by, but which you cant prove are real.

In fact most thoughts you have do not happen, you just worry about them.
Why is this?
Because you decided to change the playing field in some way, which then negated any chance that the 'worry' would exist in your world.

You do change the existence, your world, around you, as you believe. For good or bad.
It is and always has been your choice in your world.

So I do not exist and You are God.

And I am only a being in a dream, which needs not time, space or mind.

To reflect....if I am reading your reply does not mean that I exist. It only means that you are creating an interaction.......with your own nature.

How can you....as the god you are within your creation.......be reading some one else's thought....there is only you!

That we are both anothers thought could not be correct as only one exists.......this being is you, defining your life, I have never 'felt' your emotions, known your 'fears', been expanded by your actions....the place you are in.......I am not and I am nor could be .......you.

There is only you.

Within the world that you create by your determination of that which you want, I have NO knowledge of.
That is your world....filled only by that which you create or allow.

Many allow harm and fear within their worlds....many of the fears are thoughts and do not become. This is an individual choice.  I cannot make your decisions upon your actions then becoming your illusions!
Only you can allow.
Do you create within my world unless by my thought acceptance?
Can you determine that I have an awareness?
Have I a life?
Do I have emotions the same as you?
If we meet....do I still have a physical structure defined by electromagnetism which is self conscious or do I dissolve until needed as a form again?
Is my material structure the same as yours?
Am I a form of artificial intelligence created by you?

What I trying to say is that unless you ARE me.......can you be certain that I am?

lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 10:34 AM   #38
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
I understand what you are saying I have asked this same question and the understanding I get is that we're all one concousness having a collective dream called reality so yes you are the only one that is real as we all are .we are all like a glass of water from the ocean .
If we are all real then I am more powerful than most because I have cast spells that influence many. Maybe that makes me more real.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Old 25-02-2017, 10:36 AM   #39
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Prove that I exist and that YOU are not God?

If you do not feel that you are more than the physical body, then you are only electrical impulses, stimuli coming to a brain which decodes them and interprets them into the five senses.

If this is correct, then the only truth which you can have is an internal interpretation of a unprovable, perhaps, external reality.

Therefore, you cannot prove that I exist, nor anyone or anything else.

If I send you a text message (or post here), this will not mean that I exist.
If I talk with you on the phone, this will not mean that I exist.
If we meet in person, this will not mean that I exist, as once we part, I am undone.

It would only be your perception, of maybe the passage of what you believe as time, which would make you feel that something had happened.

Now you must be God in this place as you create all things, good or bad, around you.

How??
Freedom of choice.

Through your own day to day actions or in-actions, your own acceptance or rejection, your own dominance or submission, your own beliefs or dis-beliefs in all of this reality as you perceive it, in your world. You have your own feelings which no one else can have first hand knowledge of, which you alone control or allow to be controlled by, but which you cant prove are real.

In fact most thoughts you have do not happen, you just worry about them.
Why is this?
Because you decided to change the playing field in some way, which then negated any chance that the 'worry' would exist in your world.

You do change the existence, your world, around you, as you believe. For good or bad.
It is and always has been your choice in your world.

So I do not exist and You are God.

And I am only a being in a dream, which needs not time, space or mind.

To reflect....if I am reading your reply does not mean that I exist. It only means that you are creating an interaction.......with your own nature.

How can you....as the god you are within your creation.......be reading some one else's thought....there is only you!

That we are both anothers thought could not be correct as only one exists.......this being is you, defining your life, I have never 'felt' your emotions, known your 'fears', been expanded by your actions....the place you are in.......I am not and I am nor could be .......you.

There is only you.

Within the world that you create by your determination of that which you want, I have NO knowledge of.
That is your world....filled only by that which you create or allow.

Many allow harm and fear within their worlds....many of the fears are thoughts and do not become. This is an individual choice.  I cannot make your decisions upon your actions then becoming your illusions!
Only you can allow.
Do you create within my world unless by my thought acceptance?
Can you determine that I have an awareness?
Have I a life?
Do I have emotions the same as you?
If we meet....do I still have a physical structure defined by electromagnetism which is self conscious or do I dissolve until needed as a form again?
Is my material structure the same as yours?
Am I a form of artificial intelligence created by you?

What I trying to say is that unless you ARE me.......can you be certain that I am?

You're one of the 1% that can understand White Light, aren't you?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Old 25-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #40
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
You're one of the 1% that can understand White Light, aren't you?
Disclaimer.
Please take notice that the words below are in no way intended to harm you the reader.
These are nothing more than my current considerations and my perspective on this drama we call life.
While an individual is held within this determined reality, differences of opinion will occur with other isolated awareness.
My purpose in posting is not to create harm, anger, nor food for satan.
I apologize if this statement has harmed you….it was not intended in such a manner.
Please, I beg of you, if you are determined by another’s word do not read any farther.
If you proceed to consume the posted words below….you remove me from any responsibility of any and all self perceived harm, anger or acts of an deity what so ever….in this life or any consideration of a perception of experienced reality.

How dare you classify me!

Maybe I do comprehend white light's word's....BUT maybe I do not and just feel a need to fit in?

I feel really rather harmed, if not actually violated, by your words and now am becoming quite emotional...as I can feel satan sucking energy from me.

I would report your post but then I may cause harm and limitation to you.......so I wont.

Please do not demean me in this manner again.

I only posted on your thread as I thought, maybe, I could help.
I am sorry I did now.

I am going to my safe place to attempt to console myself and find inner harmony.

Last edited by lakes; 25-02-2017 at 06:54 PM.
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote