Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 12-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #21
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

my sister works with autistic children and there is not one of them that is unvaccinated, every single one has been vaccinated, that alone should say something.

how many of you were vaccinated when younger? i was so were my siblings and my parents (they were kids in the 50's) and my dad and i are really healthy, we almost never get sick, when everyone else is in bed for 2-3 days with flu, we have a sniffle and sore throat, my mom, brother and sister on the other hand are always sick, always a sniffle or a sore throat or cold, is it just that my dad and i have a stronger immune system? i've always wondered about that.

another thing that pisses me off is every winter, around now, the ads for the flu jab come around, and just about everyone i know that gets the jab, get flu, so what's the point? if you get it while out and about your body start forming antibodies, so why in god's name should i pay to get the flu? no one around me seems to get this and dutifully line up for a nice syringe of disease at the local pharmacy.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #22
adzboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychick View Post
I will start with formaldehyde, sorbitol, mercury. The AIDS virus used to be in the Polio Vaccine...

Here is a list: http://www.naturodoc.com/library/pub...ne_who_how.htm

it makes me really feel queasy when l think that they are going to punish me for protecting my children's health. I gave both my older kids chicken pox a few years back and they were absolutely fine.

Illness and diseases build immunity... never understood why people treat their kids temperatures with medicines either. CALPOL is so bad for them. The whole point of a temperature is the body killing off the disease lol so if you then lower the temperature with calpol the body is left with no defense!

Ignorance is a real problem these days
The way the fucking doctors prescribe calpol, it's almost as if their lives depend on it. Do you get shares in Calpol once you get qualified as a doctor? One would assume so the way they try and pour that shite down babies throats.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #23
bones
Banned

Calpol fastmelts contain phenylalanine and should not be given to children with an inherited disorder of protein metabolism called phenylketonuria.

(why dont they tell you this when you buy carbonated beverages?)
dont them contain phenylalanine?

bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #24
pri01

I wonder if the fear that is created about todays youth, drinks drugs etc. is a well organised orchestrated plan.

All my 4 kids have been vaccinated (sadly). I didn't know any better then. However, one of my kids has had severe behavioural difficulties since very young. I hold a degree in science, yet 3 of my kids were diagnosed with learning difficulties. They're not major it affects their reading age only, they are very bright otherwise and argue with very good reason on many subjects. However I am suspicious because of the rise in said "learning difficulties" where education is concerned. i cannot remember anything such as dyslexia when I was at school.

The thing is, the vaccinations are requested by the governing PCT (primary care trust). They are then distributed to the surgeries based on clinical need, population etc. The vaccines are all carefully logged as per batch. Is it possible that certain post codes receive batches of vaccines where random samples contain sinister substances? I have a good life, good job and I live in an area where some people are less fortunate.

My now grown up kid, his behavioural difficulties were so extreme I cannot detail them on this forum, however I remember calling my mother when I was younger in absolute dispair when I told her that I thought my child was not normal.

If I were able to relive my life then my choice would be simply NOT TO VACCINATE.

Last edited by pri01; 13-05-2008 at 06:02 PM.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #25
psychick

Location: Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

My kids are not vaccinated for the simple reason that l would not give them anything without researching it first.

A year after my eldest son was born one of my best friends gave her son the MMR jab. Within 12 hours this kid changed. He became violent, screamed his head off... went off his food.

Now, this sweet little boy prior to MMR jab is aged 12 and living in a special school for mentally disturbed kids

He basically went mad, was totally out of control. His parents aged about 30 years in 5 real time years due to looking after him. The child reverted to a baby and was so mentally disturbed they had no choice but to send him to people who could look after his needs. The mother had a breakdown and is now extremely depressed. She feels guilt and sorrow for what she did, by giving him the MMR.

Their marriage is in ruins over it. Their son is just incapable of looking after himself to the capacity of a 12 year old and having gone through all of this with them l would never, ever ever surrender to any vaccinations for my kids.

so tragic.... and noone to sue, noone to blame, noone to help - when it all goes wrong.
psychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 07:19 AM   #26
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychick View Post
My kids are not vaccinated for the simple reason that l would not give them anything without researching it first.

A year after my eldest son was born one of my best friends gave her son the MMR jab. Within 12 hours this kid changed. He became violent, screamed his head off... went off his food.

Now, this sweet little boy prior to MMR jab is aged 12 and living in a special school for mentally disturbed kids

He basically went mad, was totally out of control. His parents aged about 30 years in 5 real time years due to looking after him. The child reverted to a baby and was so mentally disturbed they had no choice but to send him to people who could look after his needs. The mother had a breakdown and is now extremely depressed. She feels guilt and sorrow for what she did, by giving him the MMR.

Their marriage is in ruins over it. Their son is just incapable of looking after himself to the capacity of a 12 year old and having gone through all of this with them l would never, ever ever surrender to any vaccinations for my kids.

so tragic.... and noone to sue, noone to blame, noone to help - when it all goes wrong.

thats a sad story my friend. i only hope 2012 reveales all and she can get anwsers and justice for the crime committed against her child.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #27
adzboarder

I just realised something about vitamin K...

K is the 11TH letter in the alphabet. Always occult numerology around these things...
Old 13-05-2008, 12:15 PM   #28
crowd control
Inactive

No Jab - No school

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolpda/ukfs_ne...00/7392510.stm

There was a link on the bbc news website yesterday as well, about inposing penalties on parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated.

Welcome to the machine.

...suppose no school is a good thing right enough, your kid will have more of a chance of not being a slave.
crowd control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #29
redhead

Default Vitamin K Jab

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
Good to see some awareness on this issue, thanks for the comments, keep this mercury shite out of their systems.

Does anyone know though, when I had my first son the hospital people gave him a jab straight after being born that they do to all babies, I have no idea what it was and wasn't in a good state of mind to find out or protest at the time. Anyone know whats given and is it harmful?

He's had no MMR or any other shite thus far and will remain vaccine free.

My wife's got baby number 2 in the oven, so I need to know what the pitfalls are and I need to be ready because I don't trust a single one of these medical professionals, it's not that they don't care or don't know its just that they say what they have been told to say and they do not know the dangers of pumping this shite in our kids.

Any advice appreciated. thanks

Its a synthetic Vitamin K jab and i refused it for my child after reading this

Vitamin K Injection

Experts are concerned about the wisdom of injecting a newborn with unnatural vitamin K levels. One of the concerns is about the other substances in the solution being injected. Recent studies have found a link between vitamin K injection and childhood cancers. Another concern is that increasing the vitamin K may cause blood clotting in the newborn. Some experts feel that injecting a healthy baby with vitamin K causes increase risks without any benefit.
An injection of vitamin K (1.0 mg) is routinely administered to all newborns to prevent unexpected bleeding caused by low levels of vitamin K-dependent blood clotting factors. Vitamin K is present in green vegetables, vegetable oils, and dairy products, but intake or supplementation during pregnancy does not ensure prevention of vitamin K deficiency in newborns.
The syndrome of vitamin K deficiency bleeding occurs in approximately 1 in 10,000 babies. Hemorrhagic disease that occurs from week 2-12 of life is the most dangerous form. Half of these affected babies suffer sudden bleeding into the brain, and 20 percent of affected babies die.
Injected vitamin K ran into a problem when researchers in 1990 noted an increased incidence of childhood cancer in children given vitamin K injections at birth. Specifically, they found that injected vitamin K doubled the incidence of leukemia in children less than ten years of age. A subsequent study in 1992 revealed the same association between injected vitamin K and cancer, but no such association with oral vitamin K. These researchers recommended exclusive use of oral vitamin K.
Injections of vitamin K are painful and can cause bruising at the injection site. There may also be an increased risk of cancer associated with vitamin K injections.
Mothers should eat foods with high vitamin K content during pregnancy (green vegetables and dairy products) because vitamin K is transferred to the fetus across the placenta. Pregnant women can also take alfalfa tablets during pregnancy, a good source of vitamin K.
It is also advisable to give 1-2 mg. of vitamin K to breastfed infants at ages one to two weeks and at four weeks. Formulas are already supplemented with vitamin K. Alternatively, nursing mothers can take a daily dose of vitamin K during the first three months following birth. If nursing mothers take a daily 5 mg. vitamin K supplement their babies' vitamin K status improves through the first 12 weeks of life.
Although oral vitamin K is not licensed for use as a drug by the FDA, drops for oral administration are available. Typically, one drop contains 2 mg. of vitamin K. Contact a midwife in your area, or a birthing supply company (such as birthwithlove.com), or Scientific Botanicals (206 527-5521) where your health care provider can order liquid vitamin K directly.

Injection of newborns with Vitamin K in large doses has been implicated as a cause of neonatal jaundice (Allison 1955; Cunningham et al. 1989:611). A small dose of 1 mg seems to have no ill effects on the baby beyond the pain caused by the injection itself. If newborns are allowed to suckle soon after birth, the injection of Vitamin K is less necessary, since the colostrum that comes immediately from the mother's breast before her milk lets down is usually rich in Vitamin K (Trevathan 1987:213). In about 1 out of 200 babies, even in those that area breastfed, however, there is significant danger of hemorrhage. For this reason, even midwives attending home births sometimes give injections of Vitamin K. One Anycity midwife, for example, feels that the risk of cerebral hemorrhage is heightened in very fast or very long labors, when the baby has a strongly cone-shaped head, or when the baby demonstrates significant heart-rate decelerations during late labor. Because she believes in their value, she gives Vitamin K injections to around 40% of the babies she catches. But she feels strongly that breastfed babies born with "easy births" do not need Vitamin K, and that it should not be administered routinely to all babies.)

Ritual Purposes
If the pain that the individual newborn feels from a shot with a needle were up for consideration under the technocratic model, then the decision as to whether or not to inflict that pain on a newborn would be made on an individual basis according to specific need. But instead, the medical response to the danger of hemorrhage, as to the danger of blindness from VD, has been to standardize the Vitamin K injection for all newborns. In The Technological Society, Jacques Ellul has written:
Standardization means resolving in advance all the problems that might possibly impede the functioning of an organization. It is not a matter of leaving it to inspiration, ingenuity, or even intelligence to find a solution [to a problem]; it is rather in some way to anticipate both the difficulty and the resolution. From then on, standardization creates impersonality, in the sense that the organization relies more on methods and techniques than on individuals. We thus have all the marks of a technique. Organization is thus a technique. -Ellul 1965:11-12
Symbolically speaking, the standardization of the Vitamin K injection and indeed all the routine procedures performed on the newborn baby reinforce the messages to both baby and mother that nature is inadequate, that they are now dependent on organizations--that is, on techniques--for their lives and health. This message seems a fair and accurate reflection of the realities of technocratic life. In effect, these postpartum procedures form the modern structural equivalent of baptism: they symbolically enculturate the newborn, removing her step-by-step from the natural realm through restructuring her very physiology in accordance with technocratic standardization.
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #30
adzboarder

Thank you that's very interesting. I suppose the "law" allows me to opt out of a vitamin K injection for my newborn child - As the child's father I can refuse to allow this "treatment" cant I ?

Anyone had any incidents or stories about this?
Old 13-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #31
redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
Thank you that's very interesting. I suppose the "law" allows me to opt out of a vitamin K injection for my newborn child - As the child's father I can refuse to allow this "treatment" cant I ?

Anyone had any incidents or stories about this?
I refused last year, i was pulled into a room with the matron (Head Nurse) and asked why i was refusing it and on what grounds, i explained about toxins inside vacinnes, how diseases were in decline before vaccinations, about the AIDS virus in the polio vacination, about doctors recieving five figure kick backs from drug companys as long as they keep there surgery at a 90% innoculation rate i also explained that my Mrs would be brestfeeding and she eats plenty of greens therefore there was no need for a synthetic vitamin k injection as the baby would be getting real vitamin k from her mothers milk, she was fine with it, i think she was keen to get me out the room as i was dropping bombs of science on her and backing it up with numerous charts and info i had printed off the net.

The only trouble i had was with the health visitor we had a good full blown argument on her second visit to my house she never returned after that and my baby has never been to the clinic or doctors since.

On a side note my family had a bad case of chemtrail flue in December which took me and my mrs and my vaccinated teenage daughter (i knew no better then) a month to get over, my baby caught it as well, was ill for two days then was completly recovered, the spped of the recovery amazed me but hey i guess thats what happens when you have a clean immune system.
Old 13-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #32
redhead

This is a very good site

http://www.informedparent.co.uk/
Old 13-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #33
adzboarder

Thanks Redhead, I appreciate that. I'm refusing all treatment, I already refused MMR for my first child, so my second will be completely clean and out of that hospital as soon as possible.

The health visitor went nuts to me as well about refusing the MMR so I told her that what she does with her children is her choice, what I do with mine is mine. Needless to say we haven't had much to do with them since.

I'll check out that site, thanks so much Red!
Old 13-05-2008, 09:51 PM   #34
adzboarder

What we have to remember is that we are up against the new world order here, one of their chief objectives being clearly stated is a massive cull of 80-90% of the population of the planet. Lets not make that an easy task for them and lets not make the next generation mind-fucked materialistic slave-whores by accepting their mind and body-sapping vaccinations, we must protect the little kids at all cost.