Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 17-09-2017, 11:38 AM   #61
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post

A "bomb" in a bucket in a carrier bag, or course could have been placed there by some aspiring Jihadist, but what stretches the credibility is that 22 people were injured....or is it 29? I've heard both.

Maybe it's now jumped to 33 or 44... or some other iteration of the number 11

Oh...and of course...the fact that IS have claimed responsibility.

This thread is titled "How hard would it really be to carry out a hoax event". The mention of this latest farce proves it gets easier by the day.
And the bomber has been caught using facial recognition technology.
Still can't find that jogger who threw a woman under a bus tho.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 11:55 AM   #62
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Go suck a lemon. I will post wherever I want, thanks.
I sucked a lemon sherbert. If you want to derail this thread with shite off you go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-09-2017 at 11:55 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 11:56 AM   #63
truegroup

Quote:

A "bomb" in a bucket in a carrier bag, or course could have been placed there by some aspiring Jihadist, but what stretches the credibility is that 22 people were injured....or is it 29? I've heard both.

Maybe it's now jumped to 33 or 44... or some other iteration of the number 11

Oh...and of course...the fact that IS have claimed responsibility.

This thread is titled "How hard would it really be to carry out a hoax event". The mention of this latest farce proves it gets easier by the day.
It proves only that autohoaxers are great at making bullshit claims. I see no proof as usual.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:00 PM   #64
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Hmmm. The poster it was aimed at called my post about Jasper Maskerlyne
"brainless bollocks" . And that I was a stalker.

The floor is all yours.........
A liar as well as a stalker. I wrote this....

Because there aren't thousands of people, practically every one with a mobile phone, CCTV and media coverage and reporting a million times more invasive than the zero in place during WW2. Just a thought

The argument, some bloke did some illusions in the War 80 years ago, therefore Paris could have been faked is really dumb.

What YOU wrote was the brainless bollocks!
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-09-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:27 PM   #65
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No....its what is known as an accurate comment. You failed as always to make any response to the post I made. Since I dont ever do that....you're full of shite.

Your brainless bollocks about the illusionist bears no resemblance to the incidents being questioned.

Stalk someone else.....shivers

"Brainless bollocks" in all its glory.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:48 PM   #66
whatsinaname

Quote:
It proves only that autohoaxers are great at making bullshit claims. I see no proof as usual.

The bullshit claims are being made by the media, my dear chap...

Watch the news...see the proof.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #67
whatsinaname

Quote:
And the bomber has been caught using facial recognition technology.
Still can't find that jogger who threw a woman under a bus tho.
Ha ha!

I've not been following the story unfold...
Old 17-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #68
truegroup

Quote:
"Brainless bollocks" in all its glory.
Obvious troll is obvious....and you still have failed to respond to my post
Quote:
Old 17-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #69
truegroup

Quote:
The bullshit claims are being made by the media, my dear chap...

Watch the news...see the proof.
Autohoax proof is an oxymoron. I'd ask you to list the "proof"....but doubt you have any. The "obvious innit" approach doesn't cut it for me
Quote:
Old 17-09-2017, 03:26 PM   #70
oneriver

What is the polar opposite of an auto-hoaxer? An auto-believer?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #71
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
What is the polar opposite of an auto-hoaxer? An auto-believer?
A person who questions without making their mind up. Automatically assuming something like this is faked is the most idiotic of all options. Believing it all without question is not recommended either. There's loads of misreporting, exaggeration etc., but compared to the "it never happened" shite, I'd definitely err on the side of Occam's razor rather than Bic
Quote:
Old 17-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #72
hokuspokus

Quote:
Obvious troll is obvious....and you still have failed to respond to my post
I see you are up to your old tricks again claiming posters don't respond to a question
when no such question was ever asked.

I am in a queue of many who have tolerated your behaviour.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:16 PM   #73
whatsinaname

Quote:
A person who questions without making their mind up. Automatically assuming something like this is faked is the most idiotic of all options. Believing it all without question is not recommended either. There's loads of misreporting, exaggeration etc., but compared to the "it never happened" shite, I'd definitely err on the side of Occam's razor rather than Bic
Which aspects of this bucket saga do you think have been misreported, exaggerated etc..?
Old 17-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #74
truegroup

Quote:
I see you are up to your old tricks again claiming posters don't respond to a question
when no such question was ever asked.

I am in a queue of many who have tolerated your behaviour.
You really are selectively blind or very dumb. I don't recall claiming I asked you any questions, I just offered a rebuttal to your idiotic claim. Not once have I ever knowingly asked someone to respond to questions asked when I haven't asked any.

And yet again, another post where you troll but don't answer it.....

Because there aren't thousands of people, practically every one with a mobile phone, CCTV and media coverage and reporting a million times more invasive than the zero in place during WW2. Just a thought

The argument, some bloke did some illusions in the War 80 years ago, therefore Paris could have been faked is really dumb
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #75
truegroup

Quote:
Which aspects of this bucket saga do you think have been misreported, exaggerated etc..?
None that are obvious. My comment is aimed at the premise of the thread and in particular the question posed.
Quote:
Old 17-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #76
hokuspokus

Quote:
You really are selectively blind or very dumb. I don't recall claiming I asked you any questions, I just offered a rebuttal to your idiotic claim. Not once have I ever knowingly asked someone to respond to questions asked when I haven't asked any.

And yet again, another post where you troll but don't answer it.....

The argument, some bloke did some illusions in the War 80 years ago, therefore Paris could have been faked is really dumb

So to re-cap you don't "re- call that I asked you any questions" but claim
that I don't answer any of your questions
How does this work
Old 17-09-2017, 06:30 PM   #77
hokuspokus

Operation Northwoods , Cointelpro, Gulf of Tonkin
on and on ad finitum and denied at the time but decades later
admitted as the truth and happened.
So. Stuff that happens today and is denied as a hoax who is to
say will not be admitted as true decades into the future?

As the saying goes" history just repeats itself"
Old 17-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #78
truegroup

Quote:
So to re-cap you don't "re- call that I asked you any questions" but claim
that I don't answer any of your questions
How does this work
God you're thick. I didn't ask you any questions you troll. You said I did.

You said these were "old tricks".....a lie. I don't ever recall knowingly doing that.

Yet again you make another troll comment and avoid the debate line....you tedious creep.
Quote:
Old 17-09-2017, 09:00 PM   #79
truegroup

Quote:
Operation Northwoods , Cointelpro, Gulf of Tonkin
on and on ad finitum and denied at the time but decades later
admitted as the truth and happened.
So. Stuff that happens today and is denied as a hoax who is to
say will not be admitted as true decades into the future?

As the saying goes" history just repeats itself"
Northwood was a proposed operation that was rejected.

For the record....I have always said I have no problem with false flag operations ...things that happen for reasons other than those reported or carried out hy people differrnt to that claimed. I like evidence where such a claim is made.

My problem is with the vacuous eejits that claim they never actually happened
Quote:
Old 18-09-2017, 07:53 AM   #80
oneriver

In your opinion truegroup, has there ever been a hoaxed terror event? (whether false flag or not)
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote