Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #21
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
If people have made up their minds about something then its not too hard to only look at things that can be interpreted as supporting their conclusion.

But lets look at another possibility. What if such events were staged and 'clues' deliberately left lying all over the place so that all these truthers will be misled as to exactly what is going on? people think they are all over this stuff and cant be wrong but what if they are being led along, the reason being to hide something else from curious minds?
I'm open to all possibilities.

Some of the stuff does seem a bit too obvious...and is meant solely to mess with those who see it, certainly.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:31 PM   #22
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I'm open to all possibilities.
Except, apparently, the idea that someone can have mental problems, get involved with the wrong ideology and go on a killing spree
Likes: (1)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:14 PM   #23
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
Except, apparently, the idea that someone can have mental problems, get involved with the wrong ideology and go on a killing spree
Nope, I've no problem with that...

But then I've no problem considering the idea that the simplest way to make sure the "news" aids the agenda, is to manufacture events from scratch.

You open to that possibility?
Likes: (1)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #24
Irregular_Expression
Senior Member
 
Irregular_Expression's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Ununited Queendom
Posts: 369
Likes: 348 (172 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I mean, we see some photos in a news report, and maybe some dodgy video, and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.

So, just to reiterate, a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper, and a story written around the photos.

Not that hard is it. To me, it would appear that it is easier to carry out a hoax, than to do a REAL false flag attack.
Whether real or believed to be real, the effect would be the same intheory. I think this is where the Crisis actors come in pretty useful. It partially relies on us trusting the outlet, and being in a state where we react solely upon the initial shock-reaction, and then allow them to coerce/socially-engineer the response. It also always comes with a change that they want to manipulate our consent with. Like a sick sales-pitch.Still important for us to treat each situation uniquely, but there is evidently an ever repeating pattern - a methodology at work here. Takes organization, skill, money, resources (human and material), time and scheming to pull this off. A top down roll out of projects in the way that a multinational corporation goes about structuring its' projects.
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 11:51 PM   #25
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I mean, we see some photos in a news report, and maybe some dodgy video, and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.

So, just to reiterate, a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper, and a story written around the photos.

Not that hard is it. To me, it would appear that it is easier to carry out a hoax, than to do a REAL false flag attack.
It depends, sometimes hoaxing an event is easy because all the media coverage is controlled by a few companies, in remote countries often the local media is silenced.

In a big city though, it is more difficult, but not impossible because 'they' still own all the news.

They always take a calculated risk hoaxing an event, because some people will always be fooled, but they can't fool everybody, someone will always notice, but 'they' are hoping that not enough people notice.
__________________
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 11:58 PM   #26
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Nope, I've no problem with that...
Then why does it never happen? (according to some)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
But then I've no problem considering the idea that the simplest way to make sure the "news" aids the agenda, is to manufacture events from scratch.

You open to that possibility?
If you take as a starting point that someone is manufacturing events like this (and I think if they are it is exceedingly rare and more often a result of unpredictable blow back from other policies) then no I don't think it is the simplest way. The simplest way is to have someone just commit the attack as if it was real. Either brainwash them or have a trained operative just go and commit the attack and voila, job done. Only a moron would involve "crisis actors" or hand scripts out to the BBC or use CGI or have fake victims and blood. It is in fact the absolute worst way to go about it.

Get a crazy person, set him lose and the rest just happens automatically. Minimal chance of getting found out.

The holy trinity of dumb conspiracy theories is Flat Earth, Mandela and Hoaxes
Likes: (2)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:29 AM   #27
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
Then why does it never happen? (according to some)



If you take as a starting point that someone is manufacturing events like this (and I think if they are it is exceedingly rare and more often a result of unpredictable blow back from other policies) then no I don't think it is the simplest way. The simplest way is to have someone just commit the attack as if it was real. Either brainwash them or have a trained operative just go and commit the attack and voila, job done. Only a moron would involve "crisis actors" or hand scripts out to the BBC or use CGI or have fake victims and blood. It is in fact the absolute worst way to go about it.

Get a crazy person, set him lose and the rest just happens automatically. Minimal chance of getting found out.

The holy trinity of dumb conspiracy theories is Flat Earth, Mandela and Hoaxes
Wierd.

You admit it's a possibility...albeit an "exceedingly rare" one, then go on to say only morons would do such a thing!

If certain agencies are able to pull off such scams, the last thing I would call them is moronic.

I do find it interesting that the conspiratorial idea of a brainwashed operative being set loose on the public, is so readily accepted by those who rubbish the idea of conspiratorial fakery....

Brainwashed assassin? No proof ever to be found...

Fakery? Well....

Way to go with the Flat Earth reference, too.
Likes: (2)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:22 AM   #28
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Wierd.

You admit it's a possibility...albeit an "exceedingly rare" one, then go on to say only morons would do such a thing!
So? Are the two exclusive? Maybe the exceedingly rare occasion would be the time a moron was in charge. Anyway, acknowledging that it might happen rarely does not mean it isn't a moronic thing to do given the other options. I think you need to think a bit more carefully before you come up with your next zinger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
If certain agencies are able to pull off such scams, the last thing I would call them is moronic.
They don't pull off these scams, apparently they're so obvious people can uncover them on youtube. They also don't pull them off because they don't do them, because it would be moronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I do find it interesting that the conspiratorial idea of a brainwashed operative being set loose on the public, is so readily accepted by those who rubbish the idea of conspiratorial fakery....

Brainwashed assassin? No proof ever to be found...
I don't readily accept it, it's a remote possibility but I highly doubt it's happened. Regardless, it is infinitely more likely than the frankly ridiculous idea of orchestrating an entire theatrical production in some of the busiest places on the planet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Fakery? Well....

Way to go with the Flat Earth reference, too.
There is no evidence of fakery, which is were your point really falls down. And believing there is really does put you on a par with flat earthers
Likes: (1)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:47 AM   #29
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
So? Are the two exclusive? Maybe the exceedingly rare occasion would be the time a moron was in charge. Anyway, acknowledging that it might happen rarely does not mean it isn't a moronic thing to do given the other options. I think you need to think a bit more carefully before you come up with your next zinger.



They don't pull off these scams, apparently they're so obvious people can uncover them on youtube. They also don't pull them off because they don't do them, because it would be moronic



I don't readily accept it, it's a remote possibility but I highly doubt it's happened. Regardless, it is infinitely more likely than the frankly ridiculous idea of orchestrating an entire theatrical production in some of the busiest places on the planet.




There is no evidence of fakery, which is were your point really falls down. And believing there is really does put you on a par with flat earthers

Right. So a very, very tiny chance of programmed assassins....and and even smaller chance of fakery. The mainstream narrative it is then.

Gotcha.
Likes: (2)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 04:34 AM   #30
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

You can deny reality all you like, the "narrative" has nothing to do with reality
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:32 AM   #31
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
Then why does it never happen? (according to some)
I don't think anyone ever said that, qwunty.

A hoax is a fake version of a real event, so if the real event didn't exist at some point, there couldn't be a hoax of it.

Its ridiculous to think that all crimes are hoaxes.

Can you actually provide a quote of some one saying that all crimes are hoaxes?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #32
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

They don't need to hoax any. Folk are mad enough to follow on from their example.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:07 PM   #33
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,981
Likes: 3,131 (1,611 Posts)
Default

Fake news stories (if indeed there ARE such things ) are themselves, hoax events.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #34
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I don't think anyone ever said that, qwunty.

A hoax is a fake version of a real event, so if the real event didn't exist at some point, there couldn't be a hoax of it.

Its ridiculous to think that all crimes are hoaxes.

Can you actually provide a quote of some one saying that all crimes are hoaxes?
Nobody denies that the "elite" are not averse to a bit of indiscriminate killing.

Are there psychopaths in positions of power who don't think twice about slaughtering people in their thousands? Of course, but the people being killed are in some far-flung country, where a regime change is needed, a economic system is to be implemented, there's some "democracy" to be spread or there's a natural resource to plunder.

Would they hoax events in the West - with a fully complicit media - to win the hearts and minds of the public into supporting the above?

Too-fucking-right.

Why don't they just simply carry out a false-flag attack? I don't know. Maybe there are a few with consciences behind the scenes, who balk at the idea of killing westerners to achieve political aims...

Or maybe, because they have the full support of the corrupt media, it's easier to simply fake the whole thing, then sell it any way they like...

It's not what happens that counts. It's what we believe happens...

Is everything faked? Of course not, because not everything is on the "news".

Is everything on the "news" fake? Dunno. But it sometimes feels like it.

Does every event which seemingly fuels these war-mongering ideologies need to be questioned?

I'd say so.

Does their authenticity need to be scrutinised - irrespective of whether someone, somewhere, will be offended by the findings?

Yup.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:04 PM   #35
frase
Senior Member
 
frase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,069
Likes: 678 (309 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
There is no hole in the story unless you invent one by anomaly hunting. There are things we don't know or have incomplete information about. Those things are not evidence of anything, crazy hoax theories or otherwise.
There wouldn't be anomalies if it was real mate.
Likes: (1)
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:40 PM   #36
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Daisy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 632
Likes: 523 (306 Posts)
Default

I just watched a guy driving around Walmart for 4 hours
in the rain and he sexed up the storm like it was a hurricane
ok it was a hurricane but still parts of his live feed looked
like it was just a rainy windy day - I reckon you could fake a hurricane easy.
He's driving around the eye of the storm right now and apart from some small trees
on the roads and flooding it's not as bad as the news reports make out.

Last edited by Daisy101; 10-09-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Likes: (1)
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #37
atlantabizgal
Senior Member
 
atlantabizgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,887
Likes: 70 (48 Posts)
Default ISS Zero Gravity Hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I mean, we see some photos in a news report, and maybe some dodgy video, and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.

So, just to reiterate, a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper, and a story written around the photos.

Not that hard is it. To me, it would appear that it is easier to carry out a hoax, than to do a REAL false flag attack.
Here is a perfect example of how to stage a hoax. NASA is using augmented contact lenses for virtual reality. They're also using harnesses, CGI and actors. Check this out to see how easily people are fooled. Technology has made it easy to dupe the masses into believing most anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qpw7dsgcKw
__________________
The more of us that take on the the weight of the world the less we'll each have to carry. - Daniel Runyon

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
Likes: (2)
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:10 PM   #38
356dhg222
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 119
Likes: 47 (29 Posts)
Default

It's not hard to carry out a hoax as you can see the Jewish internationals have done it many times. The term is often used interchangeably with conspiracy which it is very much alike. 9/11 was pulled off by Mossad/CIA and tied in with their Christian perfect government numerology (11). You see this same number in the Charlottesville license plate, because the driver (Bloom) was Jewish.
Likes: (1)
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #39
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Here is a perfect example of how to stage a hoax.
This is a perfect example of ignorant youtube buffoons convincing the gullible. Every single thing in that dumb video has a simple braindead explanation.

Quote:
NASA is using augmented contact lenses for virtual reality.
No, really they aren't.

Quote:
They're also using harnesses, CGI and actors.
Nope.

Quote:
Check this out to see how easily people are fooled.
Correct, only it's you who is getting fooled

Quote:
Technology has made it easy to dupe the masses into believing most anything.
The ISS has been inhabited for 17 years. Technology may be around in the last 5 or so that makes CGI possible, with considerable time and effort, but certainly not on video from the early days. Films that use CGI take months to do short sequences!

This came up in a flatnut thread in the rant room.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=446


OK, let's look at this stupid bloody video.....

1. Clip one is not a live feed. It is from an edited program that uses a simple overlay mask to obscure the soft toy.

2. Next we see some ridiculously incomparable Microsoft virtual reality that is NOTHING whatsoever like real images. It is at best good game level.

3. Next we have a reference to a company specialising in green screen backgrounds. NASA uses them for its educational TV shows that are outsourced.

4. Next we see Tim Peake with a grid behind him during an experiment with a tennis ball. The squealing ISS deniers go apoplectic whilst not realising this was footage used for a BBC educational program and the grid is nothing to do with a green screen background anyway

5. A "LOL" at a video transmission artefact of his hand and a microphone

6. Bare assertion "contact lens" claim because one astronaut has eyes that the idiot yoootubber thinks are odd

7. The arm "glitch" is a video artefact

8. Idiotic narrative talks about "tracking software", it's a video artefact again. This is a fast moving object with transmissions going through multiple relays and onto the internet via multiple generations of video copies!

9. At 5:01 the crap about his arm reaching for something is covered in the Rant room link...an innocent gesture to move his shirt sleeves. Since they are both effortlessly handing the cap between themselves, what exactly is claimed that he is "handling".

10. The so called harness also covered....yet supporting somebody from the waist like that is ridiculous in terms of balance. The bit sticking up is curved and not taut.

11. The last one is piffle. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Now what, you respond to all this? Ignore it?

You are basically claiming that the ISS......

which has provided THOUSANDS of hours of footage, has 135 space shuttle launches, is visible to anyone with eyes, very visible to anyone with a telescope, radar and comms trackable with receiving software

.......is fake.

And this because some absolute imbecile on youtube puts up a video and sucks people in
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 11-09-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:52 PM   #40
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,223
Likes: 1,327 (862 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball
How hard would it REALLY be to carry out a hoax event ?
not hard seeing most are so stupid and bring controlled and dont even realise it!!!


9/11 was done and most believe the BS!!!
Likes: (2)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.