Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 28-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #1
WoodrowLI

Default Ridiculous Hoaxes

Not certain if this belongs here or in "Just for Laughs" This is currently making the rounds on Facebook

Are there actually people that believe this?

Old 28-12-2016, 11:01 PM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I saw that earlier.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 01:35 AM   #3
decim

Talking

1931?

I suppose they could of flown that distance in 10 years.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 02:22 AM   #4
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
1931?

I suppose they could of flown that distance in 10 years.
Yep, even taking the Western scenic route instead of the much shorter Eastern route that the Aircraft carriers actually took. By 1941 Japan had already occupied many Pacific Islands and were on the edge of being able to launch an attack on the US Mainland. If memory serves me correctly they had already occupied one of the Aleutian Island.

OOOps just checked it was 1942 when they occupied the Aleutian Islands of Attu and Kiska (both part of Alaska--US terretories)

Last edited by WoodrowLI; 29-12-2016 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling error
WoodrowLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 03:08 AM   #5
oz93666

It seems some people are getting stupider and stupider(not members here of course) ... have they now forgotten how to use a search?

Put "pearl harbour attack where did planes take off " in search and you'll discover the planes took off from five aircraft carriers!!

But even the map is a joke !! If flying from japan why would they fly the long way round??? the world is round , so they could have flown right from japan , off the map, gone the other direction!!! lol ... the new generation are brain damaged from vaccines.

Off course Roosevelt did provoke the japs by cutting off their oil ...and he had intell the attack was coming , but stood down so the great damage and loss of life would get the American public behind a new war.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 12:16 PM   #6
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It seems some people are getting stupider and stupider(not members here of course) ... have they now forgotten how to use a search?

Put "pearl harbour attack where did planes take off " in search and you'll discover the planes took off from five aircraft carriers!!

But even the map is a joke !! If flying from japan why would they fly the long way round??? the world is round , so they could have flown right from japan , off the map, gone the other direction!!! lol ... the new generation are brain damaged from vaccines.

Off course Roosevelt did provoke the japs by cutting off their oil ...and he had intell the attack was coming , but stood down so the great damage and loss of life would get the American public behind a new war.
That is all probably true. We would not have gotten involved if not for Pearl Harbor or something similar.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:22 AM   #7
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

I think the facebook guy has a sense of humour. I can't believe anyone can be this dumb to not know the shortest route across the Pacific.

BTW: all the "hoaxes" in this sub forum are ridiculous....just that some are more obvious than others.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 11:34 AM   #8
jake_ball

There are no short cuts when the Earth is a flat disc. And those aircraft carriers needed to be careful not to fall of the edge
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #9
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

This is probably why New Zealand was moved, too. They just wanted to confuse the Japanese.
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:48 PM   #10
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
There are no short cuts when the Earth is a flat disc. And those aircraft carriers needed to be careful not to fall of the edge
I had forgotten the Earth is flat like a Pizza. I been listening to them oblate spheroid theorists. If you listen to them too often they start sounding logical.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:22 AM   #11
Timtim
Banned

Thats funny LOL. Probably someone out there that is THIS stupid.. :P
Timtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #12
jonny1992uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
Not certain if this belongs here or in "Just for Laughs" This is currently making the rounds on Facebook

Are there actually people that believe this?

Please tell me that's a joke. Especially when the person that posted that picture called other people retards.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #13
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666
They believe anything they are told!!!!

Yes they have been made to be docile with no mind to think on thier own.....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #14
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
They believe anything they are told!!!!

Yes they have been made to be docile with no mind to think on thier own.....
Why do you bring up old pointless threads just to be like "Yeah - what he said!"
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:25 AM   #15
oz93666

Just noticed the FB poster also thinks pearl harbor happened in 1931...

See how sloppy I am when reading , I missed that first time round!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:58 AM   #16
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Just noticed the FB poster also thinks pearl harbor happened in 1931...

See how sloppy I am when reading , I missed that first time round!

Haven't you figured out it's a troll job? They are trying to demonstrate how stupid of a thing some people will believe.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:32 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

It's obviously a hoax. Pearl never used planes, they always shipped their drums by boat.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote