Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 29-03-2018, 05:19 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Was Einstein a Hoax?

For a long time now , I've felt there was something not quite right about Einstein ... he doesn't follow the life pattern of similar scientists , who worked their way up through academia , tutoring other students .... he appears out of nowhere , proclaimed by media as the greatest genius that ever lived .. he has never given lectures , or demonstrated his supposed scientific knowledge ... the only recordings of him are reading prepared pages , he sounds slow witted ...https://youtu.be/l-1Z2wi2uSA

Indeed from his birth and onwards he was regarded as damaged and retarded....

" Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Germany, with a swollen, misshapen head and a grossly overweight body, causing his grandmother, Jette Koch, to wail, "Much too fat! Much too fat!" His alarmed parents, Hermann and Pauline, consulted the doctor, who assured them that time would heal the deformities, and he was right. Within months everything had become normal, except for the back of Albert's skull. That always remained unusually angular.

But for his parents the worrying was not over, as Albert's speech was late in developing ,and his parents feared that he was mentally retarded. His younger sister knew Albert as a little hellion with a wild temper, and she bore the brunt of his ferocity. Maja escaped serious and frequent injury because she could detect the onset of his rages--his face turned yellow--and she would run for cover. His color change was not a foolproof warning signal, however. Once she barely missed getting a concussion from a bowling ball Albert aimed at her bead. The next time his face turned from pink to yellow, either her luck ran out or she wasn't watching. He closed in for the attack and smashed Maja over the head with a garden hoe.

When he began elementary school, his teachers, far from rating him a thinker, revived early fears that he was mentally retarded...Classmates regarded Albert as a freak because he showed no interest in sports. Teachers thought him dull-witted

Greek was his biggest ordeal. His failure to grasp it had so exasperated the teacher that he conducted the class as if Albert weren't there. Sitting at the back of the room. Bored and uneasy, aware of the teacher's animosity, he just sat there, smiling slightly.

Albert flunked the entrance exam to Zurich Polytechnic. He had been floored by French, chemistry, and biology, subjects he had neglected through lack of interest,... https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...1/einstein.htm

Einstein's Daughter Retarded

"A new book claims that Albert Einstein's illegitimate daughter was born severely retarded, possibly with Down's syndrome, and died at 21 months after a bout with Scarlet fever.

Einstein's had an affair with a fellow student named Mileva Maric, who later became pregnant and gave birth to a child at her parent's home in rural Serbia.

The baby, a daughter named Lieserl, was born severely retarded, possibly with Down's syndrome, according to a new book, Einstein's Daughter: The Search for Lieserl, by Michelle Zackheim, Time magazine reported.

Zackheim's book says Maric was unable to put the girl up for adoption and ultimately left her with her parents in the Vojovodina region of Serbia. ...." https://www.iol.co.za/mercury/world/...ed-claim-14074

After his overnight success the world was open to him , he was given an honorary degree from princeton university , where he stayed till he died , no evidence of him tutoring or interacting in public ...

Is it possible the NWO could have chosen a retard to be the front man for presenting the new direction physics would take , A direction which many freethinkers believe led into a dead end .... Could all of einstein's work been written by unseen eggheads ...

It's the sort of game they would play ... they delight it telling us black is white ....

rubbish is art

modern art exhibit

a man is a woman

Head of IMF

and anemic looking freaks in rags are the epitome of beauty and fashion

Look at this picture !!!

I can imagine his handlers writing 6 - 3 = 6 on the blackboard ..."Now Albert , you point at the numbers , look at the camera , and stick your tongue out "

Why would they do that ??? Because they love proving to themselves how gullible we are ....they think we'll believe 6 - 3 = 6 if they tell us , and we'll believe this retard is the greatest genius in the world if they tell us ...

Common Core Maths now being taught in US schools ....
" It’s no matter if a student comes to the conclusion that 3 x 4 = 11. So long as they can explain how they made this erroneous determination they go home with an ‘A’."

Last edited by oz93666; 29-03-2018 at 10:43 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 07:11 AM   #2
magritte

You mean that clearly photoshoped image which is a composite of this horzontally flipped:

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...%3D612x612&f=1

combined with this:
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...001080.jpg&f=1

Which is why the lighting is all wrong and the 6-3=6 sticks out like a sore thumb.

You can imagine all you like but it doesn't necessarily make it reality
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 07:15 AM   #3
mannybash

I think it is possible that certain powers may have wanted to send humanity fown the wrong route. When Tesla, Heavyside and others sorted to produce their theories it may be that they were worried people would get to the truth more quickly than they wanted so they used einstein. I am not altogether sure that he did not give lectures at Cambridge and he was looking for a unified field theory he surely must have given some lectures
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 07:55 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
You mean that clearly photoshoped image which is a composite of this horzontally flipped:

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...%3D612x612&f=1

combined with this:
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...001080.jpg&f=1

Which is why the lighting is all wrong and the 6-3=6 sticks out like a sore thumb.

You can imagine all you like but it doesn't necessarily make it reality
I'm always willing to be corrected , but not quite convinced you are right...

In the two pictures with the tongue , one from my post , the other from yours , the hair is clearly different ....

But even if you are correct , someone (NWO?) went to some trouble to create this picture ... it's strongly represented when searching images of einstein , the message being put out (I suggest) is , as in my original post.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-03-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:10 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
. I am not altogether sure that he did not give lectures at Cambridge and he was looking for a unified field theory he surely must have given some lectures
Searching , I find someone asking a similar question ... https://www.quora.com/Why-were-no-le...stein-recorded

Why were no lectures by Albert Einstein recorded?

Answer ... "Unfortunately that question should be asked to the institutions in which he served .But,whatsoever if you are keen in listening to his voice or his talks.
In the fall of 1941, Albert Einstein gave this extraordinary reading of his essay "The Common Language of Science"to the British Association for the Advancement of Science. ..., video below "

http://

All the videos I can find of him are like this , reading a prepared script .... Why is he giving a reading of an already published essay to the "British Association for the Advancement of Science" ??? Presumably composed of many smart scientist sitting there listening to him. He should be answering their questions, debating them.

Einstein arrived on the scene way before talking movies and 60 years before TV ... they could have got away with it ... without film evidence there's no proof he gave any lectures.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-03-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:19 AM   #6
Sabrina
Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTQFFFeOVs]

So I'm getting - Einstein was the first scientist to make theories rather than come up with solid proof.
And Hawking did the same...

That's always bothered me.

But there is maths to prove their theories right? Yes but then that gets disproven by more maths.

Am I missing something?
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 09:38 AM   #7
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Oh no you are not! You go quiet when you screw up.

Quote:
In the two pictures with the tongue , one from my post , the other from yours , the hair is clearly different ....
In your face, dead obvious photoshopping. The hair is the hardest bit to lift cleanly. It's easily from the same source.

Yet here you are arguing the toss about it. There is nothing wrong or humiliating about being wrong. Why do you and so many others have real trouble admitting it!?

Quote:
But even if you are correct , someone (NWO?) went to some trouble to create this picture ... it's strongly represented when searching images of einstein , the message being put out (I suggest) is , as in my original post.
So somebody with a sense of humour is out of the question in favour of the absurd NWO overlords

Last edited by truegroup; 29-03-2018 at 09:39 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 09:48 AM   #8
jake_ball

Celebrity scientists (or celebrity ANYTHING) nowadays doesnt sit well with me.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTQFFFeOVs]

So I'm getting - Einstein was the first scientist to make theories rather than come up with solid proof.
And Hawking did the same...
That's always bothered me.
But there is maths to prove their theories right? Yes but then that gets disproven by more maths.
Am I missing something?
This is very complex , and I admit I don't fully get it myself ...

There has to be a lot of truth in what they put out , otherwise it would fall apart , there is a great deal of evidence for E= m c squared , this has to be correct ...

I refer you to Wal Thornhill , a video posted in the recent psychoanalysis thread ... he and others know something is not right , it's labyrinth of maths
with not much experimental back up ...

I do see a connection between Einstein , and the chap we are told is his "heir" , Hawking ... they are both abnormal , dare I say freaks .... the controllers want to link genius with impairment , so it's not something that's attractive and desirable ... although most would not consciously see einstein as a freak, we see it on an unconscious level ....

I would not suggest the original Hawking was a hoax , he was a great thinker , but heavily influenced by einstein, so off course somewhat .

I think the NWO saw an opportunity moved in and had him replaced (perhaps he died naturally), then the replacement became puppet , a voice for NWO policies like global warming , fear mongering , a poster boy for transhumanism.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #10
st jimmy

I'm thinking to myself that Oz93666 is way over his/hers head trying to prove Einstein for the fraud he was.

Read the G. Burniston Brown brown paper from 1967 that completely debunks the silly “Theory of relativity”: http://www.big-lies.org/modern-physi...sics.html#bomb
Old 29-03-2018, 10:30 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I'm thinking to myself that Oz93666 is way over his/hers head trying to prove Einstein for the fraud he was.
I think you maybe right jimmy lol ... It's mostly a gut feeling.

For the record I did start a degree course in Nuclear Engineering at London university , dropped out after 2 years ... it dealt mostly with the engineering of reactors , not theoretical physics

Quote:
Read the G. Burniston Brown brown paper from 1967 that completely debunks the silly “Theory of relativity”: http://www.big-lies.org/modern-physi...sics.html#bomb
That's an excellent link , I can tell the author has a good grasp of the subject , he even doubts E= mc squared !! I'll have to spend some time there...

Most of the link is technical , but this part might be of interest ...

"Another highly dubious idea seems to be the supposed predominance of Jews in developing the atom bomb. In fact, few if any of the key ideas seem to have been Jewish, although it's true that almost all the technical spadework of Los Alamos was carried out by Jews. Apart from this, it’s possible that their main role was after the war, in spreading atomic technology to Stalin's Russia—many of the atom spies were Jews—and the Middle East. This of course is a field abounding in mythology. Thus, in Powers’ large book on Heisenberg, the ‘Jewish physics’ idea in Germany is attributed to Lenart, whose ‘crude’ leaflet was handed out at a lecture; Powers gives only one passage from it, that Einstein’s ideas were unsubstantiated speculations, puffed by Jewish newspapers..."
Old 29-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
magritte

Quote:

Notice how the hair is only different at the top? Thats because its been masked out in photoshop.

Now look at the black board and notice the writing and smudges happen to be a perfect mirror.

If you can't see it then I would suggest a course on photoshop and/or a trip to opitician
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #13
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
we'll believe this retard is the greatest genius in the world if they tell us ...
there's a retard here alright, but it's not Einstein...

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 29-03-2018 at 05:46 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #14
st jimmy

Quote:
For the record I did start a degree course in Nuclear Engineering at London university , dropped out after 2 years ... it dealt mostly with the engineering of reactors , not theoretical physics
I’ll give it a try....

When somebody throws a ball in a moving train, for an observer standing still, the ball gets the speed it’s thrown with, plus the speed of the train (v).
This can even be heard – the Doppler effect.

Since the end of the nineteenth century some experiments were done that showed that the speed of light c (not only for light, but for all electromagnetic radiation) is independent of other movements (300,000 km/s in vacuum).

Hendrik Lorentz “explained” this by introducing a transformation.
The Lorentz transformation basically is the factor: SQRT [1-(v/c)^2].
Because the speed of light is constant, you must divide time and space with the Lorentz factor. When you think about it in this way, the speed of light is both constant c (for an observer standing still or moving at whatever constant speed) and infinite for the light itself. When the speed becomes very large (approaching c) time goes slower and distances contract. This means that for a particle moving at the speed of light distances are zero and time stands still.

Lorentz was awarded the Nobel Prize, but not for this groundbreaking work.
Lorentz realised that to be able to use his transformation, there - as a definition - must be something with an absolute speed of 0 (which he named “aether”).

Einstein’s “Theory of relativity” starts by saying that all “relative” constant speeds are equivalent to each other while maintaining the “Lorentz transformation”.
His whole theory isn’t grounded on “experiments”, but on “thought experiments”. Basically Albert Einstein was arguing more like a lawyer than a “scientist”.

The problem is that this leads to contradictory results – the twin paradox.
When one twin travels into space at a speed close to the speed of light, he can return to earth.
To the twin on earth his twin brother (the astronaut) looks much younger then himself.
To the twin astronaut his twin brother (that stayed on earth) looks much younger then himself.

E = m*c^2
Einstein used the “Lorentz transformation” to get to the following definition for kinetic energy: E(kin) = m(0)*c^2 * / SQRT [1-(v/c)^2]

He changed the concept of mass as: m = m(0) / SQRT [1-(v/c)^2]
Then he inserted v = 0 and found out: E(kin) = - m*c^2

This would mean that mass has a negative kinetic energy, so if you (theoretically) transform mass into energy it would COST energy, which might be because otherwise there would be no mass at all (because all mass would be transformed in energy).

Of course it is a contradictio in terminis to have a kinetic energy for zero speed: the kinetic energy is classically – per definition – the energy because of speed (so how can zero speed lead to a kinetic energy). Furthermore if you look at it from the point of view of “relativity” only the relative energies matter, so it is irrelevant if there is any constant energy for "zero" speed (a zero speed that doesn't even have any meaning according to the theory of "relativity").

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-03-2018 at 03:00 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 02:59 PM   #15
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
I’ll give it a try....

When somebody throws a ball in a moving train, for an observer standing still, the ball gets the speed it’s thrown with, plus the speed of the train (v).
This can even be heard – the Doppler effect.

Since the end of the nineteenth century some experiments were done that showed that the speed of light c (not only for light, but for all electromagnetic radiation) is independent of other movements (300,000 km/s in vacuum).

Hendrik Lorentz “explained” this by introducing a transformation.
The Lorentz transformation basically is the factor: SQRT [1-(v/c)^2].
Because the speed of light is constant, you must divide time and space with the Lorentz factor. When you think about it in this way, the speed of light is both constant c (for an observer standing still or moving at whatever constant speed) and infinite for the light itself. When the speed becomes very large (approaching c) time goes slower and distances contract. This means that for a particle moving at the speed of light distances are zero and time stands still.

Lorentz was awarded the Nobel Prize, but not for this groundbreaking work.
Lorentz realised that to be able to use his transformation, there - as a definition - must be something with an absolute speed of 0 (which he named “aether”).

Einstein’s “Theory of relativity” starts by saying that all “relative” constant speeds are equivalent to each other while maintaining the “Lorentz transformation”.
His whole theory isn’t grounded on “experiments”, but on “thought experiments”. Basically Albert Einstein was arguing more like a lawyer than a “scientist”.

The problem is that this leads to contradictory results – the twin paradox.
When one twin travels into space at a speed close to the speed of light, he can return to earth.
To the twin on earth his twin brother (the astronaut) looks much younger then himself.
To the twin astronaut his twin brother (that stayed on earth) looks much younger then himself.

E = m*c^2
Einstein used the “Lorentz transformation” to get to the following definition for kinetic energy: E(kin) = m(0)*c^2 * / SQRT [1-(v/c)^2]

He changed the concept of mass as: m = m(0) / SQRT [1-(v/c)^2]
Then he inserted v = 0 and found out: E(kin) = - m*c^2

This would mean that mass has a negative kinetic energy, so if you (theoretically) transform mass into energy it would COST energy, which might be because otherwise there would be no mass at all (because all mass would be transformed in energy).

Of course it is a contradictio in terminis to have a kinetic energy for zero speed: the kinetic energy is classically – per definition – the energy because of speed (so how can zero speed lead to a kinetic energy). Furthermore if you look at it from the point of view of “relativity” only the relative energies matter, so it is irrelevant is there if any constant energy for zero speed.
Yeah but they can't prove all of it.
Doing maths on space is a sure way to get yourself a nobel prize as it can't
be proven.

Last edited by Sabrina; 30-03-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #16
georgesmiley

https://ia800306.us.archive.org/34/i...2010.01.31.mp3 a 2 hour show on einstein the fraud/hoax - strong language and anti-semitic sentiments expressed - (be warned)

topic starts 10 minutes in

Last edited by georgesmiley; 30-03-2018 at 03:28 PM.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #17
screamingeagle

Old 31-03-2018, 02:14 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post

If you put "einstein's quotes images " in search you get literally hundreds of these profound and witty quotes like the one above , with a picture of Albert smiling like some sort of genius guru ....It just doesn't tie in with his teachers saying he was slow witted and retarded. someone has gone to a great PR effort here .... no evidence he ever said any of these quotes
Old 31-03-2018, 05:48 AM   #19
screamingeagle

Quote:
If you put "einstein's quotes images " in search you get literally hundreds of these profound and witty quotes like the one above , with a picture of Albert smiling like some sort of genius guru ....It just doesn't tie in with his teachers saying he was slow witted and retarded. someone has gone to a great PR effort here .... no evidence he ever said any of these quotes
yes i agree with that ,

but when you look back ,for me the legacy of Tesla is far greater and advanced than that of Einstan
Old 31-03-2018, 09:15 AM   #20
jake_ball

Wink

"Stephen Hawking is the greatest mind since Tesla" ~ Albert Einstein
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote