Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2019, 03:16 AM   #1
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default Brian Cock - I mean Cox - on Why Ghosts Aren't Real

Brian Cox, aka Cocky, The Big Cock, the Cockmeister General, aka the poster-boy for materialist dipshits the world over, on why ghosts aren't real:



Spoiler: Hardly worth watching, but the question is posed at 03:52 and this is what he says when asked if ghosts are real:

Quote:
"Again, no, sadly I think.

As far as we stand, as far as we can tell, and we understand science very well...no. But I don't want to ruin Halloween!"
This disingenuous bullshit ranks right up there with Neil Degrasse Tyson explaining UFOs aren't real because "it's impossible for them to get here" and Richard Dawkins figuring out that there's no God (the strawman he hides behind and uses to dismiss the possibility of transcendent consciousness after death) because "there's so many different gods."



Quote:
"...we understand science very well"
...according to The Cock.

So well in fact, that neuroscientists have NO IDEA where consciousness is produced in the brain, how it might produce it, or even if the brain is the source of consciousness (spoiler alert: it isn't).

But apparently he understands science well enough to know that 'ghosts' (and he obviously means any 'paranormal phenomena') aren't real.

It would be funny in a pathetic kinda way if it weren't for the fact that all these slick, vacuous conman weasels of the Materialist Prison-Mind Complex are actually taken seriously by the bewildered and the comfortably smug.

Last edited by size_of_light; 03-02-2019 at 04:08 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:39 AM   #2
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Thats stupid....... I guess the spirits will have to prove themselves to him if they really want to!!
Likes: (1)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

Con science


__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (2)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:12 PM   #4
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

This is why america is bat sh*t scared of saudi royal family, is it?

Why do you think, that the saudi royal family, can do anything they want to america, and get away with it?

If 3d matter was all there was, america would of taken over the world by now. They have not.

You can be sure, the american gov, have scientifically studied all paranormal stuff. So why are they so scared of things like the saudi royal familes?

All the big countries believe in the paranormal, and have studied it enormously. Obviously he never got those studies.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 03-02-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Likes: (1)
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 03:11 PM   #5
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

Psy-ence.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:47 AM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Psy-ence.
Masons on the Moon? So they use a picture of Al Bean(on the Moon!) a non mason

You don't check anything do you!

Last edited by truegroup; 05-02-2019 at 09:48 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
This is why america is bat sh*t scared of saudi royal family, is it?

Why do you think, that the saudi royal family, can do anything they want to america, and get away with it?

If 3d matter was all there was, america would of taken over the world by now. They have not.

You can be sure, the american gov, have scientifically studied all paranormal stuff. So why are they so scared of things like the saudi royal familes?

All the big countries believe in the paranormal, and have studied it enormously. Obviously he never got those studies.
What?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:30 AM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Brian Cox....
Quote:
"...we understand science very well"
So, this wave and particle thing....

Cox saying he understands science very well is like a chicken thinking that it understands the farmyard very well.

The chicken may have some tiny semblance of understanding it's own place in the farmyard, but that doesn't mean that it understands anything at all about cows, or milk or Christmas dinner.

If it understands anything, then, perhaps it understands the basic most aspects of the world around it that pertains to it, but that isn't understanding the farmyard well.

It just understands the bits it needs to, the bits that have been revealed to it.

But, does it ever ask: where does the corn come from?



i can understand sciences need to banish, or at least explain, the mish-mash concepts of God as given to us within literature - but that nature itself could be just a small part of this 'being' that we perceive as God, an aspect of a much greater whole that we choose to name, in order to know, can not really be part of 'science' - because it is something so large to 'know' - in and of itself.

That nature not only steers the planets, but that it created the planets, in much the same way as it created a seed that turned into a forest is wholly alien to a mind that seeks to find balance and order in the smallest things - when the balance and order of the universe, that is like a droplet in a vast ocean that eb's and flow' because of a balance too huge to be perceived - understanding 'science very well' in the face of what science actually is, is about as ironic as a chicken knowing that the egg came first.

Perhaps Cox, and his ilk can't understand consciousness because their minds are populated by numbers wanting to fit together, shaped by ways of making them fit together - when, ultimately, things either fit together, or they don't.

But, for a cog to move one way, it needs a cog to move the opposite way.

And while consciousness moves in one direction, it allows others to move in the opposite direction - that doesn't mean to say that either are wrong, or right, but that both make something happen - and they make it happen together

Last edited by merlincove; 05-02-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Likes: (1)
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:32 AM   #9
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Brian Cox, aka Cocky, The Big Cock, the Cockmeister General, aka the poster-boy for materialist dipshits the world over, on why ghosts aren't real:



Spoiler: Hardly worth watching, but the question is posed at 03:52 and this is what he says when asked if ghosts are real:



This disingenuous bullshit ranks right up there with Neil Degrasse Tyson explaining UFOs aren't real because "it's impossible for them to get here" and Richard Dawkins figuring out that there's no God (the strawman he hides behind and uses to dismiss the possibility of transcendent consciousness after death) because "there's so many different gods."





...according to The Cock.

So well in fact, that neuroscientists have NO IDEA where consciousness is produced in the brain, how it might produce it, or even if the brain is the source of consciousness (spoiler alert: it isn't).

But apparently he understands science well enough to know that 'ghosts' (and he obviously means any 'paranormal phenomena') aren't real.

It would be funny in a pathetic kinda way if it weren't for the fact that all these slick, vacuous conman weasels of the Materialist Prison-Mind Complex are actually taken seriously by the bewildered and the comfortably smug.
Typical establishment floozy. Only one grade above a David Icke forum shill. Probably blackmailed about his sexuality.
A disgrace to humanity and the advancement of knowledge.
Likes: (2)
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:32 AM   #10
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Why get all defensive about this? he is a material scientist who doesnt believe in ghost. Its his choice. Most scientists wont accept something unless it can be repeatedly demonstrated to them and even then they may disregard it, so its no shock.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:20 AM   #11
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Why get all defensive about this? he is a material scientist who doesnt believe in ghost. Its his choice. Most scientists wont accept something unless it can be repeatedly demonstrated to them and even then they may disregard it, so its no shock.
My response isn't defensive; it's offensive (as in going on the offense, not 'taking' offense).

It doesn't matter to me what Brian Cox thinks, only that he has an immense amount of pop media power, and a single glib response like this can have massive repercussions on impressionable minds, especially young people.

People can read or see a single thing early in life, find it superficially persuasive and then internalise that belief and never question it again for the rest of their life. The blinkers go on.

The point isn't 'ghosts', it's consciousness v. materialism and the criminally fraudulent nature of materialist propaganda in mainstream culture.

The most insidious attack on humanity imaginable is to get it to collectively believe it is nothing but 7 billion electrically-animated sacks of blood and meat.

Last edited by size_of_light; 11-02-2019 at 09:52 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #12
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
My response isn't defensive; it's offensive (as in going on the offense, not 'taking' offense).

It doesn't matter to me what Brian Cox thinks, only that he has an immense amount of pop media power, and a single glib response like this can have massive repercussions on impressionable minds, especially young people.

People can read or see a single thing early in life, find it superficially persuasive and then internalise that belief and never question it again for the rest of their life. The blinkers go on.

The point isn't 'ghosts', it's consciousness v. materialism and the criminally fraudulent nature of materialist propaganda in mainstream culture.

The most insidious attack on humanity imaginable is to get it to collectively believe it is nothing but 7 billion electrically-animated sacks of blood and meat.
Yet not all scientists believe this. There are scientists who have had occult training and I watched a documentary where a NASA scientist stated he thinks consciousness could survive death as a quantum mechanical structure. Some will accept such ideas, some wont. I just dont know why you had to be so derogatory about the guy because you dont agree with his thought processes.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:33 AM   #13
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I just dont know why you had to be so derogatory about the guy because you dont agree with his thought processes.
He's a muppet.

Either thick as a brick or lying his ass off.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 02:08 PM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
He's a muppet.

Either thick as a brick or lying his ass off.
lol, thick how? because he doesnt agree with what you like? if it came to a science contest between you and him my cash would be on him.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 05:15 PM   #15
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, thick how?
Explained in the first post.

I don't 'like' paranormal phenomena, I just consider it important. Because it is obviously a thing.

And I dislike foppish gits who claim it isn't because 'we understand science so well' when theoretical physics is headed in the opposite direction to that claim (as well as covert research into remote viewing and psi phenomena etc.).

He is either monumentally stupid or just trying to trick a bunch of frustrated old housewife ducks who watch banal morning TV into keeping their heads up their asses with his effeminate pretty-boy 'expert' routine.

Last edited by size_of_light; 11-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #16
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Explained in the first post.

I don't 'like' paranormal phenomena, I just consider it important. Because it is obviously a thing.

And I dislike foppish gits who claim it isn't because 'we understand science so well' when theoretical physics is headed in the opposite direction to that claim (as well as covert research into remote viewing and psi phenomena etc.).

He is either monumentally stupid or just trying to trick a bunch of frustrated old housewife ducks who watch banal morning TV into keeping their heads up their asses with his effeminate pretty-boy 'expert' routine.
Get yourself out there and prove he is thick and doesnt know about anything.

I like science and spiritual stuff but I wouldnt call him stupid and thick because he adheres to mainstream science and ignores anything spiritual. I can see exactly why such people are dismissive about spiritual matter and we have to just accept that there will be plenty of people who wont agree with such possibilities until you can repeatedly demonstrate it to them. If it cant be demonstrated to them then you cant really criticise them for not believing in it.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 05:56 PM   #17
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Of course ghosts aren't real. Everything is an illusion, so how can ghosts be real? They may be part of the illusion though.

.

Last edited by white light; 13-02-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 11:58 PM   #18
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Get yourself out there and prove he is thick and doesnt know about anything.

I like science and spiritual stuff but I wouldnt call him stupid and thick because he adheres to mainstream science and ignores anything spiritual. I can see exactly why such people are dismissive about spiritual matter and we have to just accept that there will be plenty of people who wont agree with such possibilities until you can repeatedly demonstrate it to them. If it cant be demonstrated to them then you cant really criticise them for not believing in it.
I think you can criticise them, because they're denying the big picture reality.

Not everything can be repeated and measured.

Why not dismiss the love of a mother for a child? it can't be empirically proven, so we should probably label it 'woo' and mock anyone who believes it has value.

As for proving anything to Cocky, no need. He'll do what he's told. If and when his masters decide to change the paradign, he'll dance like a puppet to the new tune.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.