Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 08-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default Travis Walton Has A ET/UFO Experience To Remember

Travis Walton had one of the most profound ET/UFO abduction experiences in the history of mankind, and the wisdom he has gained from that experience and its future repercussions is something that can help pretty much any ET/UFO fan or experiencer. See for yourself in my interview with him at http://youtu.be/Egiww-mJSiE
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 02:19 AM   #2
oz93666

00:00 ... first minute taken by talk on time zones!!! Then a dig at the public for not listing to his videos .... "they have lousy attention spans" ... No !!! It's because they can't bear listening to rambling gibbering and inconsequentials , most switch off within the first 2 mins and don't come back (Sorry ....I'm your biggest fan , fan , but it had to be said)

2:50 ....Travis's story (from 1975) ...a logger who got abducted ....

Pheeew ... Slow going ...20mins in and we haven't got inside the ship yet!!! Stopped listening !

Notice we have to go back to 1975 to get a good abduction story .... those were the days when any renegade alien could drop by and pick up a human , such things are fairly rare these days , the secret government has control of earth's airspace now, and can shoot down any UFO's they catch ... Only allow abductions by aliens they have deals with.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:06 AM   #3
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Notice we have to go back to 1975 to get a good abduction story.

Gotta love a good story Turns out this arsehole is one lying sack of poo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQMk9kXy38

Just his reaction afterwards appears (to me) to be totally phoney. But a lie is a lie

Now oz, what of you have to say about that video, or is this where you go quiet again?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Gotta love a good story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQMk9kXy38

Now oz, what of you have to say about that video,
This is a 2 min video .. the 'abductee' in fan's interview appears on an american games show , he is given a lie detector test ..if he passes he wins $100,000 ... He apparently failed according to the 'experts' proving he was not abducted (the test is not shown)...

This looks like an old show , probably from the days when the government was trying to squash talk of abductions and aliens .. hard to know what was going on behind the scenes....money also involved.

I can't remember too much about this case ... I did look at it a long time ago , but I remember there were many witnesses ...

If he was a fake it's hard to imagine why he would still be giving unpaid interviews over 40 years later (age 64) to people like fanof2012 ..

Tell me why he would do that tg???

Edit ...Have started listening to the rest of the interview in OP [email protected] 24mins he talks about how he was tricked into appearing on this polygraph show and the show has since been exposed as a fraud .

Last edited by oz93666; 09-01-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:55 AM   #5
oz93666

I've struggled through one hour of this video ... the most terrible , rambling presentation I've ever heard !!! he seems to have forgotten all about his abduction and is just talking about anything that comes in his mind !!

I don't doubt he was a real abductee .... but his brain is defective ... he should just stick to tell the story of what happened to him!!!
Old 17-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #6
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
If he was a fake it's hard to imagine why he would still be giving unpaid interviews over 40 years later (age 64) to people like fanof2012 ..

Tell me why he would do that tg???
Prove he does that for starters! Then try and use your brain. He has a book out, this promotes it every time he gets publicity. Duhhh.

Quote:
Edit ...Have started listening to the rest of the interview in OP [email protected] 24mins he talks about how he was tricked into appearing on this polygraph show and the show has since been exposed as a fraud .
And of course he's such a reliable source The show has not been exposed as a fraud. Don't lie! His reaction though....very iffy, don't you think??
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote