Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
wez004

Default Cannabis more damaging to under-18s, study suggest

Not good apparently for the under 18's study suggests that underage users could have a reduced ability when participating in IQ tests.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...nder-18s-study
wez004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
warwick

Yeh they can't be bothered to do something so meaningless.
Thats what I used to think when I was smoking and had to do one.
Old 27-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
fast eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wez004 View Post
Not good apparently for the under 18's study suggests that underage users could have a reduced ability when participating in IQ tests.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...nder-18s-study
Well then I must be quite brain damaged, because I started when I was 16. That means I've been doing it for 35 years, give or take.

I guess it was a fluke that I ranked in the first percentile on my college entrance exam. I guess two bachelor's and a master's must be some kind of mistake. I guess my prestigious career is just a fluke.

After all, I'm just a pothead.

Last edited by fast eddie; 27-08-2012 at 08:33 PM.
fast eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
blaze9

Mj wont dumb you down but over time and with overuse your constitution will become more and more yin.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
reflektion

Has the study been peer reviewed? Do they know that it was the cannibus that lowered the IQ of individuals who started smoking cannibus when they were 18 or below, and not another extraneous variable, e.g. Socio-economic background.
reflektion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
wez004

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
Well then I must be quite brain damaged, because I started when I was 16. That means I've been doing it for 35 years, give or take.

I guess it was a fluke that I ranked in the first percentile on my college entrance exam. I guess two bachelor's and a master's must be some kind of mistake. I guess my prestigious career is just a fluke.

Great! I've been smoking for 30 + years everyday. Another hemp hit piece we all know that.

Old 27-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
idrift the awakened

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post

Its the brain damage making you believe all is fine when in reality your really a completely changed person.. Right? Because all those around you notice the difference, you have not been able to carry on life for 35 years and you have schitz'd out so many time's you are on the watch list for the coppers to do 1am drive by's nightly... I feel for you man

On a serious note I have smoked since I was 14, now im in my mid - late 20's and I see the pot as nothing but a benefit, it helps me focus and even helps with my anxiety and depression or should I say WHAT WAS

Last edited by idrift the awakened; 27-08-2012 at 08:57 PM.
idrift the awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
idrift the awakened

Quote:
Great! I've been smoking for 30 + years everyday. Another hemp hit piece we all know that.

I think have seen this grow before.. A Mr H.R? Critical mass tree's?
idrift the awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
wez004

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift the awakened View Post
I think have seen this grow before.. A Mr H.R? Critical mass tree's?
It's a G13 x Northern Lights scrog.

Proper medicine.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #10
nelo

Quote:
It's a G13 x Northern Lights scrog.

Proper medicine.
Wow now that is juicy, i apologise for posting same topic did not see this one. too hasty to let you guys know what the latest shit they are spreading about the beautiful mary jane.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #11
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Wow now that is juicy, i apologise for posting same topic did not see this one. too hasty to let you guys know what the latest shit they are spreading about the beautiful mary jane.
Check your post count, 420. That means you have to get high right now.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #12
wez004

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
Check your post count, 420. That means you have to get high right now.
420 posts this is synchronicity you must get high now.
Old 28-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
arcyclus

Quote:

Beautiful plants!

I am jealous and envious!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #14
tyremak
Banned

George Washington grew bushels of the stuff.

tyremak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
blaze9

But the new unbalanced high THC strains can cause psychotic problems over time, really different from the mellow normal strains decades ago.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
lightgiver

Arrow Booze Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
But the new unbalanced high THC strains can cause psychotic problems over time, really different from the mellow normal strains decades ago.
Like whiskey and beer...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
find your own truth

Quote:

I know in the UK a lot of weed is unbalanced but that's down to it not being grown to full maturity, CBD (amazing natural anti-psychotic) develops fully in late flowering so this is a problem we have in the UK with commercial growers wanting to crop as soon as its smokeable rather than letting it fully finish out.

I have smoked some really strong strains and as long as they are grown properly and left to mature properly before cropping i have never had a problem. I cant speak for anyone else of course.

In a fully legally regulated system all strains would be available to smoke not just the super strong types, imagine the mayhem if alcohol was still legal but all you could buy was 80% moonshine!!! This is the situation we have in the UK.

Proper regulation and more importantly education as to what strain or type of weed does what etc is what is needed.

Also just to add, as far as i know there isnt enough evidence to even prove a probable casual link between cannabis and psychosis and trust me they have been looking for proof of causation since the late 70's. We know its in there vested interest to find it so if after all that time they cant even prove a probable casual link, you have to feel that the link isnt there!! If it was anything else they would have given up years ago.

Last edited by find your own truth; 28-08-2012 at 06:55 PM.
find your own truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #18
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Like whiskey and beer...
Beer ? Not really unless you're an alcoholic it may make you violent or dumb but psychotic ? no. THC linger in the system and accumulate over time in the fatty tissues, about two-thirds of the brain is composed of fats, this probably wouldnt be a problem with the good old balanced and natural strains. Peoples with more reptilian DNA with an over active reptilian brain tend to become psychotic and edgy way faster than others.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by find your own truth View Post
I know in the UK a lot of weed is unbalanced but that's down to it not being grown to full maturity, CBD develops fully in late flowering so this is a problem we have in the UK with commercial growers wanting to crop as soon as its smokeable rather than letting it fully finish out.

I have smoked some really strong strains and as long as they are grown properly and left to mature properly before cropping i have never had a problem. I cant speak for anyone else of course.

In a fully legally regulated system all strains would be available to smoke not just the super strong types, imagine the mayhem if alcohol was still legal but all you could buy was 80% moonshine!!! This is the situation we have in the UK.

Proper regulation and more importantly education as to what strain or type of weed does what etc is what is needed.
Yes pretty much everything you will buy nowdays will be those strains, kush,m39 the indica kind in general. Faster to grow, high THC appeal, stone like high, hydroponic which further decrease the ''grounding'' of the high, peoples who grow large batch usually grow this and like this.

Last edited by blaze9; 28-08-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #20
arcyclus

Quote:
Beer ? Not really unless you're an alcoholic it may make you violent or dumb but psychotic ? no. THC linger in the system and accumulate over time in the fatty tissues, about two-thirds of the brain is composed of fats, this probably wouldnt be a problem with the good old balanced and natural strains. Peoples with more reptilian DNA with an over active reptilian brain tend to become psychotic and edgy way faster than others.
Psychotic????? Cannabis???? You got to be kidding? Sounds like a clip from the government propaganda movie, "Reefer Madness", only without the mention of reptilians?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote