Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 29-12-2018, 01:56 PM   #101
iamawaveofthesea

The Deaths of the Two Immigrant Children Could Have Been Vaccine-induced
(Don't trust the ORR, the AAP, the CDC or the ACIP to tell the truth about ANY vaccine-induced or drug-induced iatrogenic disease)
By Dr. Gary G. Kohls
Global Research, December 28, 2018

The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) requires that all unaccompanied alien children (UAC) be vaccinated while in ORR custody in accordance with the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) catch-up schedule (see this). The potentially lethal schedule mandated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ACIP or ages 7 – 18 are acknowledged by the CDC.

Many of these vaccines have the neurotoxic metallic adjuvant aluminum in the injected solution and some have live viruses in them, (If influenza vaccinations occur, these children will be intra-muscularly injected with the neurotoxic mercury, the second-most poisonous substance (behind plutonium) on the planet.)

An unknowable number of the vaccines can be expected to be contaminated with dangerous extraneous substances, depending on the country of origin and the sloppiness with which the vaccine batch is manufactured.

If all these vaccines are injected at one sitting (as can be expected at the ORR), some of the children will likely develop some sort of (acute and/or chronic) vaccine-induced illness, and some will certainly be so seriously poisoned that they will die.

Given the bureaucratic “efficiency” (and total lack of informed consent or adherence with the Precautionary Principle) with which most children in the US (not just immigrants) are dealt with by American Academy of Pediatrics (APP) pediatricians in their offices, none of the “despised” non-white immigrants kids will have their immunization histories checked prior to the inoculation cocktails being given.

Thus unknown percentages of children who have already been fully vaccinated in their homelands will be at risk of having anaphylactic reactions from the second or third dose of a inoculum to which they had developed a mild allergic reaction (which sets them up for a more serious anaphylactic reaction when the next shot is administered).

Also none of the victims will be even partially informed (much less fully informed in a language that the child victims don’t understand) about the risks or benefits of having so many potentially toxic vaccines intramuscularly injected all at once.

Of course the bureaucratic para-professionals from ORR that are doing the injecting don’t know the risks themselves – nor, as a matter of fact, do the pediatricians in charge, since no safety studies have ever been done on cocktails of vaccines given simultaneously, even in the rat lab!

Note to readers: please click the share buttons above. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.

Dr Gary G. Kohls is a retired family physician from Duluth, MN, USA. Since his retirement from his holistic mental health practice he has been writing his weekly Duty to Warn column for the Duluth Reader, northeast Minnesota’s alternative newsweekly magazine. His columns, which are re-published around the world, deal with the dangers of American fascism, corporatism, militarism, racism, malnutrition, Big Pharma’s over-drugging and Big Vaccine’s over-vaccination agendas, as well as other movements that threaten human health, the environment, democracy, civility and the sustainability of all life on earth. Dr Kohls is a frequent contributor to Global Research.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-de...nduced/5664146

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-12-2018 at 01:56 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 04:41 PM   #102
iamawaveofthesea

Mercury, Vaccines and the CDC’s Worst Nightmare
Environmental and humanitarian legend RFK, Jr., mainstream media, and the very corrupt CDC

Interview by Autism File Executive Editor, Rita Shreffler

For over three decades, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been one of the world’s leading environmental advocates. He is the founder and president of Waterkeeper Alliance, the umbrella group for 300 local waterkeeper organizations, in 34 countries, that track down and sue polluters. Under his leadership, Waterkeeper has grown to become the world’s largest clean water advocacy organization.

Around 2005, parents of vaccine-injured children began encountering Mr. Kennedy’s speeches and writings about the toxic mercury-based preservative thimerosal. They embraced new hope that this environmental champion would finally expose the truth about vaccine injury and win justice for injured children. Kennedy is known for his fierce and relentless brand of environmental activism and his advocacy for transparent government and rigorous science. He is now applying his tenacious energies and sophisticated strategies to exposing the fraud and corruption within the CDC and the pharmaceutical industry. Last month, he launched his new non-profit, the Children’s Health Defense, with vaccine safety advocates Lyn Redwood and Laura Bono, legends themselves among parents of vaccine-injured children. Autism File executive editor Rita Shreffler spoke with Mr. Kennedy about CDC corruption, pharmaceutical industry greed, media malpractice, and his vision for the Children’s Health Defense.

Rita Shreffler: How did you first get involved in the autism/vaccine controversy?

Robert F. Kennedy: I was dragged kicking and screaming into this brawl. By the early 2000s, I was fighting multiple lawsuits on behalf of Riverkeeper and Waterkeeper against coal-fired power plants. I was touring the country speaking about, among other things, the dangers of mercury emissions, which, by then, had contaminated virtually every fresh water fish in America. Following many of these appearances, mothers would approach me. Their tone was always respectful but mildly scolding. They said that if I was serious about eliminating the perils of mercury, I needed to look at thimerosal. Vaccines, they claimed, were the biggest vector for mercury exposure in children. I really didn’t want to get involved because vaccines were pretty remote from my wheelhouse. I’d always been pro-vaccine. I had all my kids vaccinated and got my annual flu shot every year. But, I was impressed by these women. Many of them were professionals: doctors, lawyers, scientists, nurses and pharmacists. They were overwhelmingly solid, well-educated, extraordinarily well-informed, rational and persuasive.

RS: Was there a particular one of these mothers who finally got you to take the bait?

RFK: Yeah, my brother Max’s wife, Vicky Strauss Kennedy, introduced me to a psychologist named Sarah Bridges. Her son Porter was vaccine-injured and later diagnosed with autism. After an eight year legal battle, she had finally received compensation from the vaccine court, which acknowledged that Porter got his autism, seizures and brain damage from thimerosal and pertussis vaccines. She persuaded me to start looking into the science.

RS: That was a daunting request!

RKF: I have always loved science and I’m comfortable reading it. By then, I’d handled many hundreds of environmental cases. Almost all of them involved scientific controversies. When I started reading about thimerosal, I was dumbstruck by the gulf between the scientific reality and the media consensus. All the network news anchors and television doctors were assuring the public that there was not a single study that suggested thimerosal was unsafe or that it could cause autism. After a short time on PubMed, I’d identified many dozens of studies suggesting that thimerosal causes autism and a rich library of peer-reviewed literature—over 400 published studies—attesting to its deadly toxicity and its causal connection to a long inventory of neurological injuries and organ damage.

RS: What do we know about thimerosal safety testing?

RFK: First of all, vaccines are not subject to the safety rigors undergone by other pharmaceuticals in the FDA approval process. There are no large scale, double-blind, placebo controlled studies. And, in the one 1930 human study of thimerosal that predated its use in vaccines, all the subjects injected with thimerosal died. In 2004, an FDA official acknowledged in testimony before a Congressional committee, that no government or privately funded study has ever demonstrated thimerosal’s safety. On the other hand, there is plenty of science suggesting that thimerosal is NOT safe. Several hundred studies available on PubMed link thimerosal exposure to the neurodevelopmental and immune system diseases that are now epidemic in the generation of American children born after the CDC dramatically increased childhood thimerosal exposure starting in 1988. My book, Thimerosal— Let the Science Speak, summarizes these studies. The scientific literature inculpates increased thimerosal exposure as a culprit in the explosion of ADD, ADHD, speech delay, narcolepsy, SIDS, ASD, seizure disorder, tics and anaphylaxis, including asthma and food allergies. According to the CDC, one in six American children—the so called “thimerosal generation”—now suffers from a developmental disability. We have published a compendium of 80 published, peer-reviewed studies that strongly suggest a link between thimerosal exposure and autism.

RS: The CDC started adding to the vaccine schedule in the late 1980s and all these diseases, including autism, began spiking among kids in the mid-1990s. That’s when parents started seeing perfectly healthy children regress into autism after receiving their vaccines.

RFK: Yeah. A rising chorus of complaints from parents and pediatricians linked the new thimerosal-heavy vaccine schedule to an explosion in autism. In response, the CDC, in 1999, commissioned an in-house Belgian researcher, Thomas Verstraeten, to study the Vaccine Safety Datalink, the largest American repository of childhood vaccine and health records, collected by HMOs. The HMO data clearly showed that the massive mercury doses in the newly expanded vaccine schedule were causing runaway epidemics of neurological disorders—ADD, ADHD, speech delay, sleep disorders, tics and autism among America’s children. Verstraeten’s original analysis of those datasets found that thimerosal exposures increased autism risk by 760%. The CDC now knew the cause of the autism epidemic.

RS: How did the CDC react to the revelations in the Verstraeten study?

RFK: The vaccine branch called an emergency meeting of regulators from WHO, FDA, vaccine industry stakeholders and the American Academy of Pediatrics at the Simpsonwood Conferences and Retreat Center in Norcross, Georgia. They reportedly held the meeting off the CDC campus to shield the deliberations from freedom of information requests. During a frantic two-day debate, that group decided to embargo Verstraeten’s study. The CDC then pushed Verstraeten aside and assembled a team of industry and CDC scientists to rework the study using dodgey statistical devices to make the autism signal disappear. After four increasingly deceptive iterations, that team succeeded in eliminating the signal linking thimerosal with autism and a half dozen other neurodevelopmental disorders. The CDC published that version and told the public that thimerosal was safe. When parents asked to see the raw data, the CDC claimed that it had somehow “lost” all the raw data so that no independent group could check this result.

RS: Right, that’s when the CDC went into the business of creating its notorious phony epidemiological studies?

RFK: Exactly. Over the next two years, the CDC worked with the pharmaceutical industry to gin up seven epidemiological studies that purport to exculpate thimerosal from causing the autism epidemic. None of these studies pretend to be safety studies. Each of them simply looked for the presence of a small number of designated diseases in specific populations exposed to thimerosal. All of them are fatally flawed due to improper methodologies or deliberate fraud. Nevertheless, these are the studies that the CDC lists on its website—and that its spokespeople regularly cite—to defend mercury in vaccines. It’s worth noting that the CDC itself has so little faith in these studies that it derailed a scheduled 2012 review of their underlying science by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and killed a 2006 review of thimerosal safety by the National Toxicology Program. Under CDC pressure, the Institute of Medicine made the astonishing declaration, in 2004, that, based on those seven flawed studies, the science was settled and no new studies on the causative relationship between thimerosal and autism should be undertaken or funded. That declaration effectively cut off support for any scientist who wants to investigate the link.

RS: The CDC touts those seven epidemiological studies across the globe as evidence of thimerosal safety.

RFK: Yes, and CDC and IOM officials left behind a very troubling email trail that makes it clear that those studies were deliberately manufactured to exonerate thimerosal. By the time I came across them, I was accustomed to dissecting research papers and spotting junk science. In my line, we call it “tobacco science” and the hired guns who generate it “biostitutes”. The CDC’s primary data manager on its widely touted Danish studies was a notorious con man and professional biostitute named Poul Thorsen, who actually pocketed the million dollars the CDC paid him to do the research. He is currently under indictment on 22 counts of wire fraud and money laundering by the U.S. Justice Department and is the star of the OIG’s Most Wanted List. Thorsen is on the run from the FBI in Europe. Nevertheless, the CDC still uses Thorsen’s studies as proof of thimerosal safety.

RS: Besides reading the science, did you do any kind of research?

RFK: I also spoke to the leading researchers, like [University of Kentucky Chemistry Department, Chairman, Toxicologist] Dr. Boyd Haley, and I called the researchers and experts at the federal agencies to get help understanding what I was reading. I spoke to the IOM’s Dr. Kathleen Stratton and pharmaceutical industry spokesman, Dr. Paul Offit.

RS: Well there’s a pair of villains! How did the conversations go?

RFK: Amicably. I had no antipathy toward either of them at that time. I had no clue about the pivotal role they both had played in deceiving the public about thimerosal safety. Both of them spoke to me willingly. Offit expressed admiration for my father, which is an effective way to butter me up. I asked them both the obvious question: “Why do we advise pregnant women to steer clear of fish because of neurotoxic mercury and yet inject much larger doses of mercury into pregnant women and their newborns?” They both repeated to me the thread worn industry canard that the “ethyl mercury in vaccines is not as dangerous as the methyl mercury in fish”, which everyone admits is highly neurotoxic. Offit explained to me that ethyl mercury wasn’t toxic because it leaves the human body so quickly.

RS: What was your reaction?

RFK: By then, I’d read Burbacher’s monkey studies which confirmed Offit’s assertion that the ethyl mercury from vaccines rapidly left the blood. But, Burbacher had shown the ethyl mercury was not being excreted from the body as Offit implied during our telephone conversation. Instead, it was going directly into the brain, where it rapidly metabolized into highly toxic inorganic mercury, and then lodged there, creating inflammation and brain damage. Burbacher had shown that inorganic mercury remains in the brain for years. Instead of being evidence of its safety, as Offit represented, ethyl mercury’s penchant for disappearing quickly from the blood was testimony to its extreme peril; it was disappearing due to the ease with which it crossed the blood-brain barrier! Ethyl mercury used in vaccines was both far more persistent and far more toxic than the methyl mercury found in fish. The Guzzi study, in 2012, showed the ethyl mercury was 50 times as toxic to cells. When I mentioned the Burbacher study to Stratton and Offit, they both went silent. It was obvious that they were aware of the study. THEY BOTH KNEW that science had refuted what they were telling me. They were accustomed to talking to journalists who seem to have an allergy to reading science and were content to parrot their reassurances.

RS: What did Offit say when you confronted him?

RFK: Well, he clearly knew that he was lying and now he knew that I knew he was lying. There was a long awkward pause. Then he had this kind of Porky Pig “Epity, epity, epity, what?” moment after which, he launched into what is now, to me, a familiar Paul Offit soft shoe routine. He said, “Well, you’re right, Robert, there is no definitive study. It’s really a whole mosaic of studies…”. And then, he had to go.
RS: What was Stratton’s reaction?

RFK: Stratton was much more candid. She just came out and said, “Well, obviously it’s toxic. When you give it to mice, bad things happen and, when you give it to rats, they do weird things. It can’t be good for humans. That’s why we are taking it out of all vaccines!” I took the precaution of taping both these conversations, by the way.

RS: So, what was your response?

RFK: In a single day, I had spoken to the two top advocates for the use of thimerosal in vaccines and I caught them both lying. A few days later, I heard Offit repeat his “good mercury/bad mercury” fib during an interview on NPR. I thought to myself, “This man is a thorough charlatan, a snake oil salesman and he has everyone flimflammed.” That made me angry. After that, I learned that he was also venal.

RS: What do you mean “venal”?

RFK: Well, my original assumption was that he was lying in service to the vaccine program. I later learned that vaccines were a lavishly profitable enterprise for Dr. Offit.

RS: How so?

RFK: He is on permanent retainer to Merck to “right vaccine wrongs”. And, both Merck and the CDC have rewarded his service with extraordinarily lucrative opportunities. In 1999, the CDC allowed him to sit on the committee that voted the rotavirus vaccine onto the schedule, even though he was working on his own rotavirus patent. Electing not to recuse himself, he cast his vote to add rotavirus to the schedule. That version of the rotavirus vaccine caused so many agonizing childhood deaths from intussusception that the CDC had to withdraw it a year later, making room for Offit’s version, a turn of events that made him a vaccine tycoon. His rotavirus vaccine patent sold for $182 million; his cut was at least $29 million. When I learned about this caper and his other money schemes, I just thought, “Well, he’s a hoodlum.”

RS: He’s also a misogynist and a bully.

RFK: It’s disturbing because the media worships him like a deity. And, like all bullies, he’s a coward. He dismisses women who question him as superstitious hysterics. He lobs vicious bombs at the mothers of brain-injured children from the editorial pages and national TV shows which give him a platform for his poison. But, he refuses to debate me or anyone else who knows what they are talking about.

RS: Do you think, when Paul Offit says that babies could safely be given 10,000 vaccines at the same time, that he really believes that?

RFK: I don’t feel competent to psychoanalyze Offit. It’s hard to look into another person’s mind. And Offit’s brain has got to be a really dark and scary zip code where I don’t really want to spend time. In his defense, we all have some capacity for self-deception and it’s possible that Offit is as gifted at deceiving himself as he is at deceiving the public. Upton Sinclair observed that, “It’s difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.” But I do think it’s more likely that he knows that what he’s saying is dishonest. For years, he claimed Bill Thompson’s 2004 study was “the definitive proof” of thimerosal safety. He’s been silent about that since Thompson disavowed his own study. That suggests a purposeful mendacity. Like a lot of other people, Offit seems to have made the self-serving calculation that all of the dead and damaged children are just collateral damage— unfortunate sacrifices in a program that serves the greater good.

RS: Is that even a legitimate moral calculation?

RFK: You mean to kill one child in order to save fifty? Ethicists and theologians could argue the point. But that isn’t Offit’s real moral dilemma. Offit’s moral Donnybrook is his absolutist defense of the industry position that all vaccines are always safe for all people and that the safety of thimerosal is unassailable. That approach has unnecessarily damaged vulnerable subgroups that could easily have been protected. It’s a baseless theology that has sacrificed millions of kids, not for the greater good but for the bottom line. As the vaccine industry’s lead pitchman for thimerosal, Offit’s been extraordinarily successful at crafting a persuasive alternative to fact-based reality and selling it like a carnival barker. He has made himself the high priest of the weird dogma that it’s somehow safe to inject mercury into babies.

RS: You once described the autism epidemic as a holocaust. That characterization made many parents feel that someone finally understood their experience.

RFK: Yeah. I later apologized because the press turned my use of that word into a distraction. My apology was heartfelt. There is a legitimate argument that the term is proprietary to the victims of Hitler. Hitler’s campaign to purposefully exterminate an entire race with industrial efficiency. I had appropriated the term to describe the autism epidemic after searching vainly for some other analogies with the power to capture the magnitude and monstrosity of this global tragedy. Just spend some time with a child who has severe autism. Life for these children is an endless agonizing progression of twilight and terror. The tormenting gut aches, excruciating sensory sensitivities, the serial head banging and screaming, the isolation and perpetual joylessness. The entire family is permanently devastated. Now multiply that by ten million. I felt we owed it to the injured children and their families to be courageous in describing their tragedy in language that expressed the horror of their suffering and the willfulness of its architects. Offit is the primary engineer and pivotal figure for a system that has injured millions of children. Rabbi William Handler regularly characterizes the epidemic as a holocaust, which, I suppose, he has a right to do since he is a holocaust survivor.

RS: Then do you think this is just about the money for Offit?

RFK: I don’t know. I’ve seen these characters over my career—these industry hired guns. Murray Walker of the Tobacco Institute, who was the inspiration for the scoundrel, Nick Naylor, in Thank You for Smoking, Donna Farmer from Monsanto, Fred Singer for the carbon industry, Brooke Alexander for the American Petroleum Institute, Myron Ebell of the Competitive Enterprise Institute. Offit has probably made more money from Pharma than all of them put together. From my vantage, all of these shills seem to have some driving impulse beyond raw greed.

RS: You mean like a sociopath or a sadist?

RFK: I’m not sure. I know that, to parents of injured children, it seems like it all has to be purposeful malevolence. But it might be as simple as arrogance. They take on this awesome power to make these life or death decisions over large populations and even to take parenting decisions away from mothers and fathers. It must make a person feel like God. Consider the corrupting effect of this God-like power. Offit has hinted publicly, he believes it’s OK to lie; it’s OK for doctors and scientists to lie to protect the vaccine program. He gets indignant when people discuss vaccine safety who are not doctors or scientists. He becomes enraged when people question him. Last month, he told the parent of an injured child to “F*** off.” He later said he didn’t realize he was being taped. That’s the original sin, isn’t it— pride? The desire to make oneself a deity. That was the pitfall at Eden and then at Babel.

RS: So that conversation with Offit was a turning point for you?

RFK: Yes, and then, the thing that pushed me over the edge was when Lyn Redwood gave me a copy of the Simpsonwood transcripts. I published excerpts simultaneously in Rolling Stone and Salon in 2005. As I mentioned earlier, Simpsonwood was a secretive convocation of America’s leading public health officials, from the CDC, FDA, WHO, AAP and all the pharmaceutical companies who gathered to discuss strategies for dealing with Tom Verstraeten’s damning revelations. It’s still unclear whether the participants knew that someone was tape recording their conference. And, as you read this transcript, you can feel the fear and horror as these public health bureaucrats realize what they have done. And then, you can watch as they all begin conspiring frantically about how to hide their mistake! It was astonishing! I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

RS: I was really excited to hear about the Children’s Health Defense. Can you tell our readers how the organization came to be?

RFK: The Children’s Health Defense emerged from the promotion we were doing for the film Trace Amounts. I had traveled to a dozen cities, with Director Eric Gladen, to screen the show, speak, and fight the wave of vaccine mandates in 2015, when the pharmaceutical industry tried to leverage a Disney- land measles outbreak into a new California gold rush. When our work with the film came to a close, I recognized that even a committed movement of extraordinarily talented activists would never move the needle on this issue. The forces arrayed against us were just too powerful. We needed a paid professional staff who awaken every morning thinking of nothing except how to solve this problem. How to force a national debate and expose the phony science and CDC corruption. How to use the most sophisticated social media, and internet marketing and what Martin Luther King called the “tools of advocacy”: agitation, legislation, litigation, education, and media and grass roots activism.

RS: And I was personally very excited to see that you have partnered with Lyn Redwood who is now the Executive Director of Children’s Health Defense. How did that come about?

RFK: I’ve been working with Lyn Redwood in one way or another since around 2005. She is an extraordinary advocate. Lyn is a registered nurse. Her child was one of the first to experience regressive autism following a series of thimerosal vaccines. Her advocacy includes her testimony before Congress and her work on the seminal book Evidence of Harm with David Kirby. She co-founded and ran SafeMinds. She helped build the first grassroots organizations that mobilized the parents of injured children around the thimerosal issue. She has been an advisor to HHS and the Department of Defense and has encyclopedic knowledge of the history of thimerosal and the relevant laws, regulations and court cases. She is disciplined, science-based and extremely well organized with good judgment and a shrewd strategic mind. Lyn had some health problems. When those resolved about eight months later, we quickly assembled a team, raised some money, and put together a very forceful, aggressive campaign that I believe will finally expose the truth.

RS: Would removing mercury from vaccines guarantee us safe vaccines?

RFK: No. There are other highly toxic vaccine ingredients that must be removed. Aluminum is an example. But the larger problem is that the entire vaccine program is in disarray. As CDC senior vaccine safety scientist Dr. William Thompson has pointed out, one of the primary fallouts of the mercury/autism debate is that it has paralyzed science at the CDC. So we know very little about vaccine safety or efficacy for that matter. It’s undeniable that vaccines can cause terrible injuries and even death to vulnerable subgroups. There is also an assumption that they do more good than harm. That may not be true for all vaccines. Certain vaccines may cause more harm—thimerosal-laden flu and Hepatitis B vaccines come to mind. Even with Gardasil and MMR, which don’t contain thimerosal, it’s very difficult to support industry claims for their safety or efficacy. No one can answer these questions honestly. The efficacy and safety studies that we would need to answer these questions have never been performed and the science that has been done has raised a lot of flags that should make reasonable people worry. Most Americans just assume the CDC has done these studies and answered these questions. People would be shocked if they knew how shoddy the CDC’s science really is.

RS: What do you imagine would happen to autism rates if the CDC removed thimerosal from American vaccines?

RFK: In Denmark, ASD rates dropped 30% when the Danish government ordered removal of mercury in 1992. So that’s a bellwether. The drop would likely be more dramatic in this country because the Danes had a very small amount of thimerosal-containing vaccines. We use much more thimerosal than the Danes ever allowed. Katie Wright suggests that the Danes never had the severe brand of autism that is now common in America. Having said that, we need to remember that there are many other sources of mercury in the environment, including dental amalgams, and power plant emissions, both of which have well-documented links to autism. There is also a lot of thimerosal still in medicines. The highest autism rates in the US are among Somali immigrants in Minnesota. That terrible epidemic is probably related to skin-lightening creams that are ubiquitous in that community. Those creams are loaded with mercury. Plus, there are other toxins that may cause damage in the same parts of the brain as mercury—glyphosate, for example—or that may have a synergistic relationship with mercury in triggering autism.

RS: Why is no one studying the causes of autism?

RFK: That’s part of the blowback from the CDC’s efforts to cover its tracks on thimerosal. No one— not the FDA, CDC, IOM, NIH or EPA, nor the universities—are even pretending to study the environmental causes of the epidemics in pediatric neurodevelopmental disorders or food allergies. The former president of Merck’s vaccine division acknowledged to me recently that vaccines are a likely culprit in the food allergy epidemic, but he told me that no one is studying it. How can that possibly be? RS: Well, let me ask you that. How is it possible? RFK: The CDC has gone to monumental lengths to make sure no one performs studies that might even inadvertently expose the link between thimerosal and autism. In 2004, the CDC arm-twisted the IOM into making the extraordinary declaration that any questions on the links between vaccines and these diseases had been settled and ought never to be studied again. When does a scientist ever say anything like that? In science, nothing is ever settled. Everything is a hypothesis subject to revision when contrary evidence emerges. Science says you always keep investigating and questioning assumptions. That IOM declaration was the opposite of science. It was like the Catholic Church silencing Copernicus because of its fear that scientific knowledge might endanger the institution. The CDC then effectively closed access to the Vaccine Safety Data link—America’s largest repository for vaccine safety information— and forced FDA and the IOM to abandon their own scheduled studies of thimerosal toxicity. The CDC has effectively stopped everyone from studying the links. Scientists who try to do the research get blackballed and the journals are too intimidated to publish research that raises questions about vaccine or thimerosal safety.
read on here https://childrenshealthdefense.org/a...rst-nightmare/
Old 07-01-2019, 03:37 PM   #103
iamawaveofthesea

NEW CDC/FDA-Approved Six-in-One Hexavalent Vaccine - Vaxelis® - For Infants
By Catherine Frompovich
6 hours ago

Just when parents, and those concerned about vaccine safety issues, think it can’t get any worse regarding over-vaccination than it is, the U.S. CDC/FDA just approved a new six-active vaccine to be given to infants in three doses starting as early as 6 weeks of age. It’s called Vaxelis®, manufactured by Sanofi and distributed by Merck. “It’s approved as a three-dose series before children reach their fifth birthday.”

FiercePharma notes,

The manufacturing scale-up for Vaxelis comes as Sanofi and Merck both count on vaccines for future growth. For Sanofi, it also comes after a letdown for another recent vaccine launch, dengue shot Dengvaxia. Merck, for its part, is hoping its pipeline vaccine V114 can compete with Pfizer in the pneumococcal disease vaccine field, where Pfizer’s Prevnar 13 currently generates billions of dollars in annual sales. [1] [CJF emphasis]

According to the vaccine package insert [2], Vaxelis is

Manufactured by: Sanofi Pasteur Limited Toronto Ontario Canada for: MCM Vaccine Co. Swiftwater PA 18370 USA

Distributed by: Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. A subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc. Whitehouse Station NJ 08889 USA and Sanofi Pasteur Inc. Swiftwater PA 18370 USA

VAXELIS is a trademark of MCM Vaccine Company. The trademarks depicted herein are owned by their respective companies.

The Vaxelis packages insert state:

11 DESCRIPTION VAXELIS

(Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Adsorbed, Inactivated Poliovirus,Haemophilus b Conjugate [Meningococcal Protein Conjugate] and Hepatitis B [Recombinant] Vaccine) is a sterile suspension for intramuscular injection. Each 0.5 mL dose is formulated to contain 15 Lf diphtheria toxoid, 5 Lf tetanus toxoid, acellular pertussis antigens [20 mcg detoxified pertussis toxin (PT), 20 mcg filamentous hemagglutinin (FHA), 3 mcg pertactin (PRN), 5 mcg fimbriae types 2 and 3 (FIM)], inactivated polioviruses [29 D-antigen units (DU) Type 1 (Mahoney), 7 DU Type 2 (MEF-1), 26 DU Type 3 (Saukett)], 3 mcg polyribosylribitol phosphate (PRP) of H. influenzae type b covalently bound to 50 mcg of the outer membrane protein complex (OMPC) of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B, and 10 mcg hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg).

Each 0.5 mL dose contains 319 mcg aluminum from aluminum salts used as adjuvants.

Other ingredients per 0.5 mL dose include … read the package insert because my computer censor will not permit me to copy and paste the rest!!! [2] [CJF emphasis]

Under 13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility, we find this bald-face irresponsibility:

VAXELIS has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility. [2]

Those “legal wiggle room words” and practices are totally outrageous, plus never should be permitted in order to pass the CDC/FDA vaccine licensure approval process!

If a vaccine is not evaluated for carcinogenicity or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility, that’s in defiance of the long-held health standard of “first do no harm.” Vaccine makers should be mandated by law to publish whether their vaccines can do that, Congress. Wake up and do you job of oversight!

Therefore, CDC/FDA should be prosecuted for not protecting public health, especially vulnerable young children, whose immune systems are not fully developed until about 2 years of age!

Remember, the original polio vaccine contained the SV-40 simian virus, a carcinogen, given to approximately 100 million children!

It is now time to dismantle the CDC/FDA and Big Pharma cartel for fraud and deceit regarding the safety of vaccines, since vaccines are not tested for the ability to cause cancer, mutations or impair fertility, but increasingly are mandated, which contribute to overwhelmingly exponentially-growing, escalating childhood disease statistics [3] while “Approximately 27% of U.S. children live with chronic health conditions that can affect their … According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC] [4].

In Section 6, Adverse Events, we read these disturbing findings during Vaxelis studies:

Deaths In the 2 US studies, death was reported in 6 participants (0.2%) who received VAXELISand in 1 participant (0.1%) who received Pentacel + RECOMBIVAX HB vaccines; none were assessed as vaccine-related. Causes of death among infants who received VAXELIS were asphyxia, hydrocephalus, unknown cause, sepsis and 2 cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (occurring 1, 2, 10, 42, 44 and 49 days post-vaccination, respectively). Across all 6 clinical studies, there were no deaths assessed as related to VAXELIS. [CJF emphasis]

Bullcrap! How can CDC/FDA and Big Pharma get away with such bald-faced pseudoscience?

It is now time for parents to demand better oversight and legal responsibility from their members of Congress, who in 1986 empowered Big Pharma to harm children’s health with no financial responsibility with The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34. That “get out of jail” law empowered vaccine makers to go hog-wild producing hundreds of vaccines which NEVER are tested properly for safety, carcinogenicity, mutagenicity or fertility impairment, or like Big Pharma’s prescription drugs.

The 1986 vaccine law must be repealed now and before any more vaccine mandates formedically-approved child abuse comes forth from Big Pharma-captively-held federal health agencies, i.e., the HHS, CDC and FDA!

References:

[1] https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccine...accine-vaxelis

[2] https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi...vaxelis_pi.pdf

[3] https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...rich-countries

[4] https://www.focusforhealth.org/chron...ldrens-health/

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...axelis-infants
Old 08-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #104
iamawaveofthesea

75% of med students are on antidepressants or stimulants (or both)
Posted on September 4, 2017 by Pamela Wible MD

“Have you ever been depressed as a physician?” I asked 220 doctors. Ninety percent stated yes. Yet few seek professional help. Here’s what depressed doctors do (when nobody’s looking). Some drink alcohol, exercise obsessively, even steal psychiatric meds. Still more shocking—I discovered that 75% of med students (and new doctors) are now on psychiatric medications.

“I was told by the psychologist at my med school’s campus assistance program, that 75% of the class of 175 people were on antidepressants,” shares psychiatrist Dr. Jaya V. Nair. “He wasn’t joking. How broken is the system, that doctors have to be pushed into illness in order to be trained to do their job?”

“During my internship, I found out that at least 75% of my fellow residents were on SSRIs or other antidepressants, just ‘to get through it’ because it was so horrible.” states Dr. Joel Cooper, “Depression, or a constantly depressed state, is more or less the norm in medical school and throughout one’s residency.”

“When I left my residency, I was alarmed to find out that about 75% of my fellow residents had started antidepressants since their intern year,” says Dr. Jill Fadal.

Seems the epidemic of depressed doctors begins in medical school. I wondered how best to verify this oft-repeated 75% statistic. Just then a student called to tell me what her professor said during orientation: “Look around the room. By the end of your first year, two-thirds of your class will be on antidepressants.”

I’m appalled. Yet she’s grateful. Why? Her school is so progressive. They normalize the need for antidepressants.
http://www.idealmedicalcare.org/75-m...ts-stimulants/
Old 09-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #105
iamawaveofthesea

CDC’s Own Expert Vaccine Court Witness Confirmed Vaccines Can Cause Autism, So They Fired Him Immediately
By Andrew Cheetham
6 hours ago

By Catherine J. Frompovich

Sharyl Attkisson, an intrepid and forthright journalist, formerly with CBS TV News, has been persistent in her media exposures regarding vaccine-caused health problems, especially the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ever since she did an in-depth report for CBS, which the media bosses refused to broadcast. That led to Sharyl’s independent journalism programs, a blessing in disguise.

Recently, Sharyl exposed that CDC’s expert vaccine witness, who previously debunked vaccine autism claims during Vaccinees Injury Masters hearings, Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, a pediatric neurologist, told CDC “long ago” that vaccines could cause Autism, but they refused to accept Zimmerman’s information. Instead, Department of Justice [DOJ] lawyers immediately fired him

According to Sharyl,

Dr. Zimmerman declined our interview request and referred us to his sworn affidavit. It says: On June 15, 2007, he took aside the Department of Justice—or DOJ lawyers he worked for defending vaccines in vaccine court. He told them that he’d discovered “exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.” “I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.”

“I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.” [CJF emphasis]

Attorney Rolf Hazelhurst, a criminal prosecutor, has a vaccine-damaged and autistic son, Yates, born February 11, 2000. As a result of what the Hazelhurst family has gone through, Attorney Hazelhurst has become an avid vaccine-safety rights legal counsel. Furthermore, he had Dr. Zimmerman evaluate Yates.

As a result of intensive treatment for autism, Yates is doing much better.

Below is a ten minute+ video report, dated January 6, 2019, Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson wherein legal actions regarding the “alleged fraud and obstruction of justice” at the vaccine court are discussed.

Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS News
https://www.politico.com/blogs/media...bs-news-184836

Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson
http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-s...ination-debate

Children’s Health Defense

Action Alert

Contact the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz at the Department of Justice, (202) 514-3435, has sent the Kennedy/Hazelhurst petition to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility, Cory Amundson, Director, 202-514-3365. To keep the heat up and to make your comments known and on the record, please send an email to: [email protected]. (Even though the email address is for “complaints”— it can also be used for comments.)

Include “Full Measure” video link in your email and ask them to watch the news segment: http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-s...ination-debate

Ask for an investigation into the fraud and obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers as requested in the letter sent to him by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Please mention if you have a child who was injured by vaccines, has autism and/or a mito disorder or was in the OAP. Please tell the DOJ how your child and family have been personally affected by the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice.

Ask for an email response of their investigation.

Copy your Congressman, Senators and local reporters or forward your DOJ email to them.

Call, email or fax the House and Senate Judiciary Committees this week. The phone numbers of the chairmen and minority committee leaders are below. If your Congressman or Senator is on the House or Senate Judiciary Committee, your action is especially important.

Ask members to investigate as requested by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. into the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice by two Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP).

Ask them to hold hearings

Tell them your personal story and how you are affected by this fraud. If your child was in the OAP, please mention it. If your child was injured after the OAP, mention it.

Please mention if you are a constituent of a committee member

If you have a fax machine, fax them a letter outlining your request. Be sure to include a picture of your child to show Congress that real families and kids are affected by this issue.

Alleged Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
3:26 minutes

Misconduct, Mitochondria and the Omnibus Autism Proceedings
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...m-proceedings/

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...ed-immediately

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-01-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #106
iamawaveofthesea

During immunization, children are injected with Triton X-100, a chemical surfactant made by Dow Chemical
Saturday, January 12, 2019 by: Russel Davis

Many people have been inadvertently allowing a toxic detergent chemical to enter their bodies. The list of vaccine excipients that the CDC released in January 2017 contains some of the most dubious and toxic ingredients used by the pharmaceutical industry. One such ingredient, Triton X-100, is an industrial grade detergent used mainly in textile and agrochemical production. The chemical is also used in manufacturing household and industrial cleaners, paints and coatings, as well as oilfield and metalworking fluids.

Apparently, the toxic detergent is also used in the production of the influenza vaccine. As per CDC data, five influenza vaccines contain the hazardous compound. Surveillance data from the CDC also revealed that more than 20 percent of U.S. based clinical laboratories examined tested positive for influenza viruses during the Oct. 2, 2016 to Feb 4, 2017 period alone. Nearly half of public health laboratories across the U.S also tested positive for the influenza virus during the same period, data showed. More than seven percent of influenza-positive patients were younger than four years old, while 30.4 percent were between the ages five and 24. Another 30 percent of patients were between 25 and 64 years old, and 31 percent were seniors aged 65 and older.
Detergent in vaccines shown to cause health concerns

The CDC’s surveillance data on recent flu infections should raise concerns on the subsequent long-term effects of Triton X-100 contained in influenza vaccines. Previous studies have associated the toxic chemical with adverse health effects. A safety data sheet released by LabChem indicates that long-term exposure to Triton X-100 may induce gastrointestinal issues, eye damage and respiratory irritation.

Mother Nature's micronutrient secret: Organic Broccoli Sprout Capsules now available, delivering 280mg of high-density nutrition, including the extraordinary "sulforaphane" and "glucosinolate" nutrients found only in cruciferous healing foods. Every lot laboratory tested. See availability here.

A study in the Indian Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine revealed that polyethylene found in detergents like Triton X-100 is associated with a host of adverse health defects including insulin resistance, reduced reproductive activity and other metabolic issues.

Another study showed that nonionic surfactants such as Triton X-100 cause damage to enzyme activity that is vital for the body’s normal physiological functions. Surfactants are also considered a carcinogen and are extremely toxic when they accumulate in the body. Furthermore, accumulation of surfactants like Triton X-100 inside the body may lead to liver damage and other chronic symptoms. These findings appear in the Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research.

Detergents, such as Triton X-100, found in flu vaccines have also demonstrated synergistic toxicity with other medications. These detergents are also shown to promote tumor growth and cause cellular leakage due to weakened cellular walls. These toxic substances do not have a mechanism that regulates their destructive substances and often copies the membrane attack complex (MAC). The pharmaceutical industry fails to sift through and purify these mechanisms from the final vaccine product, which means these destructive chemicals directly enter the bloodstream at the time of immunization.

Research data also showed that polyethylene contained in Triton X-100 is an endocrine disruptor, which interferes with normal endocrine functions in the body. The study, published in Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, stressed that the compound derails the body’s homeostatic mechanisms that are essential for weight regulation. Another study revealed that very high exposure to polyethylene, which is commonly found in surfactants such as Triton X-100, lead to adverse reproductive incidents.
Detergent, just one of many toxic chemicals in flu shots

The industrial detergent Triton X-100 is only one of the many toxic ingredients that are present in the flu vaccine. According to the CDC list, flu vaccines also contain traces of formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate and thimerosal, a carcinogen, neurotoxin and mercury-based compound respectively. The inclusion of Triton X-100 on the CDC list makes for an opportune time to call for assessments on the toxicity of substances being added to vaccines.

Sources include:

VacTruth.com

CDC.gov

LabChem.com [PDF]

NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov

JOCPR.com [PDF]

VaccineImpact.com
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...-chemical.html
Old 13-01-2019, 10:43 PM   #107
iamawaveofthesea

AUTISM LINK WITH MMR VACCINE!.....

Misconduct, Mitochondria and the Omnibus Autism Proceedings
October 04, 2018
By Louis Conte

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Chairman of Children’s Health Defense (CHD) and Rolf Hazlehurst, the father of a vaccine-injured child have petitioned Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General of the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate the conduct of two DOJ attorneys, Vincent Matanoski and Lynn Ricciardella. The two attorneys represented the Secretary of Health and Human Services in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), otherwise known as the “Vaccine Court”, in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP). The alleged actions of the two attorneys in the OAP were fraudulent and obstructed justice.

Kennedy and Hazlehurst have also written to the House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee and the Senate’s Committee on the Judiciary requesting that the conduct of Matanoski and Ricciardella be investigated.

What is the NVICP?

The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) to ensure that children were quickly, compassionately and fairly compensated for vaccine injuries. The 1986 Act, passed by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan, effectively granted vaccine manufacturers freedom from civil tort liability. A petitioner who asserts that their child has suffered a vaccine injury must file a petition for compensation against the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) in the NVICP.

The Secretary of HHS is defended by DOJ attorneys from the Civil Torts Branch. As originally conceived, the NVICP was intended to a be a non-litigious compensation program that was supposed to lean toward fairly compensating vaccine-injured children. Petitioners were to meet a “preponderance of the evidence” level of proof to establish that a vaccine injury occurred to merit compensation. This burden of proof is much less than the “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard that must be met in a criminal proceeding. However, the program has not functioned as Congress envisioned and now functions in a manner that many observers feel is not favorable to petitioners.

What Were the Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP) and Why Are They Important Now?

Special Masters, not judges, preside over cases in the NVICP. In 2002, the Special Masters of NVICP consolidated 5,400 petitioner claims asserting that vaccine injury caused their children’s autism into the Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP). The Special Masters then established hearings that would address the 5,400 cases through six test cases. Originally, there were to be nine test cases. These test cases would be used to test three theories of autism causation via vaccine injury: 1) Did thimerosal, the mercury preservative used in vaccines cause autism? 2) Did the MMR vaccine cause autism and 3) Did a combination of thimerosal and the MMR cause autism?

The Hazlehurst case and the Cedillo cases were test cases. Another particularly strong test case, that of Child Doe 77, was removed as a test case, settled and sealed by DOJ and the Secretary of Health and Human Services. The government conceded the case stating that the vaccines that Child Doe 77 received resulted in her suffering an encephalopathy (brain injury), seizures and “features of an autism spectrum disorder.” Because Child Doe 77 was removed as a test case, it could not be used to establish precedent on any of the other OAP cases.

The Special Masters ruled, in a series of sharply-worded decisions, that none of the theories of autism causation in the test cases were proven and the petitions were dismissed.
Recently Discovered Evidence Turns the OAP Ruling on Its Head

Kennedy and Hazlehurst allege that Matanoski and Ricciardella acted together to intentionally misrepresent the opinion of one of their own witnesses, Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, to conceal evidence of his true opinion from the Special Masters who presided in the “Vaccine Court” and the petitioners who were seeking justice and compensation. The evidence that Matanoski and Ricciardella concealed was a report authored by Dr. Zimmerman showing how vaccines may cause autism in a subset of children with underlying mitochondrial issues.

Dr. Andrew Zimmerman is regarded as perhaps the world’s leading pediatric neurologist in the field of autism research. He was selected by DOJ as an expert witness and submitted a report on the OAP test case, Cedillo v. HHS in which he rendered the opinion that the MMR vaccine did not cause autism in the Cedillo case. However, he informed the DOJ attorneys that his opinion should not be considered a “blanket opinion” which covered all of the OAP test cases. Indeed, in Child Doe 77, Zimmerman filed a report in which he offered the opinion that vaccines did cause this child child’s autism because Child Doe 77 had an underlying mitochondrial condition. Zimmerman’s report further stated that vaccines could well trigger a regression ending in autism in a subset – perhaps a small subset – of children with a pre-existing mitochondrial disorder.

What is Mitochondria dysfunction, why is it important in autism causation and why was it a critical issue in the OAP?

Mitochondria are organelles found in most cells that are responsible for cellular respiration: they convert food energy into ATP which powers cellular function. Mitochondrial dysfunction can lead to a myriad of functional disorders including muscle fatigue, speech disorders, heart disease, bowel problems and hearing difficulties which make mitochondrial disorders difficult to diagnose. Many of these same symptoms are commonly reported in children with autism and it is likely that a significant percentage of children with autism have mitochondrial dysfunction. Studies indicate that the percentage of people with autism who have underlying mitochondrial issues could be between twenty and fifty percent.

Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, a neurologist with the Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins, found that the mitochondrial dysfunction in Child Doe 77 was an underlying co-factor that, along with vaccines, that resulted in her regression into autism. While Dr. Zimmerman opined in his report that such events are “rare”, more research needs to be done to determine the true scope of the nexus between mitochondrial issues and vaccine injury.

Zimmerman’s full opinion was devastating to the government’s case.

Zimmerman authored reports on two cases, Cedillo v HHS. and Child Doe 77 v. HHS. Zimmerman wrote that vaccines did not cause autism in the case of Cedillo, but found differently in Child Doe 77. Zimmerman made clear to the two attorneys that his Cedillo report was not intended to be a “blanket” finding that applied to all the other OAP cases. However, Matanoski and Ricciardella selected portions of the Zimmerman report on the Cedillo case that served the interests of the government but failed to disclose his finding on Child Doe 77. The rules governing the NVICP require attorneys to disclose and share all information to all parties involved in proceedings to insure fundamental fairness and due process.

Full disclosure of case information is an expected common practice in U.S. Courts and a hallmark of “acting in good faith.” There are many instances where case decisions have been overturned when attorneys fail to fully disclose information to all parties. Kennedy and Hazlehurst assert that Matanoski and Ricciardella failed to disclose Dr. Zimmerman’s report and findings, “cherry picked” portions of the report favorable to their interests – against Dr. Zimmerman’s explicit request that they not do so – and then engaged in series of actions to keep the report and the subsequent settlement of the Child Doe 77 case from the petitioners and the public.

Kennedy and Hazlehurst then note that the deceptive conduct of Matanoski and Ricciardella eventually led to deceiving the United States Court of Appeals in the Hazlehurst case appeal and even the United States Supreme Court in the 2011 landmark case Brusewitz v Wyeth.

Zimmerman’s full opinion was devastating to the government’s case. Simply stated, it was now entirely possible that the government would lose thousands of the OAP cases. The cost could be into the billions and the fund that compensated the vaccine injured would be bankrupted.

Even worse, the government’s claim that vaccines are “safe and effective” would evaporate and the claim that “vaccines don’t cause autism” would be debunked.
While the attempt to keep the settlement secret failed, the plan to keep Dr. Zimmerman’s true opinion on how vaccines could cause autism was kept a secret – until recently.

After Dr. Zimmerman submitted his report, the DOJ attorney informed Dr. Zimmerman that he would no longer be needed as a witness on Cedillo or any other OAP test case. The DOJ attorneys then informed the Special Masters that Dr. Zimmerman would not be used as a witness in the OAP.

Instead of informing the Special Masters and petitioners of Dr. Zimmerman’s true opinion, as required by statute, DOJ kept his reports from them. Matanoski and Ricciardella then secretly settled the Child Doe 77. Ultimately, the settlement of the case was leaked and received significant media and public attention. While the attempt to keep the settlement secret failed, the plan to keep Dr. Zimmerman’s true opinion on how vaccines could cause autism was kept a secret – until recently.

It is fair to point out that the science used by the Special Masters in OAP has also come under fire. The research produced by Poul Thorsen for the CDC which seemingly exonerated thimerosal and the MMR vaccine in causing autism has been shown to have serious flaws. Thorsen is currently on the Department of Health and Human Service’s (DHHS) most wanted list. He is a fugitive from justice due to his indictment for stealing over one million dollars of CDC grant money. In 2014, Dr. William Thompson, a co-author of the CDC’s research often sited as proof that the MMR vaccine did not cause autism revealed that CDC researchers manipulated the design of the study inappropriately and even destroyed data that showed that the MMR vaccine did cause autism.
Thousands of children may well be victims of vaccine-induced brain damage featuring autism and of a shocking injustice of historical proportions.

Dr. Zimmerman revealed the information about Matanoski’s and Ricciardella’s conduct during a recent deposition in a medical malpractice case brought against the doctor who administered Yates Hazlehurst’s vaccines in the State of Tennessee. Zimmerman revealed that he finds that Yates Hazlehurst regression into autism mirrors that of the regression in Child Doe 77.

The conduct of Matanoski and Ricciardella that Kennedy and Hazlehurst allege seriously undermines the decisions in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings. Thousands of children may well be victims of vaccine-induced brain damage featuring autism and of a shocking injustice of historical proportions. If true, the civil rights of thousands of petitioners have been violated. The decisions of the Special Masters in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings may now be invalid and strong arguments to re-open the proceedings could well have merit. Decisions on other vaccine injury cases and law, all the way to the Supreme Court, are thrown into question.

The damage is not limited to the legal world. The health of hundreds of thousands of children who have been diagnosed with autism since the alleged misconduct of Matanoski and Ricciardella could well lay at the feet of the US Department of Justice.

The safety of vaccines and the integrity of the nation’s immunization program are now open questions. It is critical that the information that Kennedy and Hazlehurst have brought to light be investigated forthwith.

This CHD action alert will help you ask the OIG and Judiciary committees for an investigation. Thank you.

Louis Conte is a polygraph examiner, writer, retired law enforcement officer and independent investigator. As a leading advocate for people with autism, he has championed their cause in state capitols and Washington, DC. He was the lead investigator for and co-author of a seminal paper on the autism-vaccine controversy, Unanswered Questions from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program: A Review of Compensated Cases of Vaccine-Induced Brain Injury, in the Pace Environmental Law Review, which found that the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program compensated many children with autism while publicly declaring that vaccines do not cause autism. He is the author of a novel, The Autism War and co-author with Tony Lyons of a work of non-fiction, non-fiction work, Vaccine Injuries: Documented Adverse Reactions to Vaccines, both published by Skyhorse.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...-proceedings/#

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:54 AM   #108
iamawaveofthesea

Vaccine Skepticism In Australia Now Punishable By 10 Years In Jail
January 4, 2019
Chief Editor

Australian nurses and midwives who dare to speak out against the dangers of vaccinations on social media or in person will be prosecuted, the Australian government has warned, urging members of the public to report vaccine skeptics to the authorities.

Medical professional face a jail sentence of 10 years for expressing doubt about the effectiveness of vaccinations or urging further studies into vaccine safety. Opponents of the new law claim free speech and scientific integrity is under attack in Australia by a government that has been bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

“With no exceptions we expect all registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives to use the best available evidence in making practice decisions. This includes providing information to the public about public health issues,” Chair of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Dr. Lynette Cusack said in a statement.

The NMBA has called on Australians to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination – ‘anti-vaxxers’, as they’re known colloquially.

“The board will consider whether the nurse or midwife has breached their professional obligations and will treat these matters seriously,” the statement said.

“Any published anti-vaccination material and/or advice which is false, misleading or deceptive which is being distributed by a registered nurse, enrolled nurse or midwife (including via social media) may also constitute a summary offence under the National Law and could result in prosecution by AHPRA [Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.]”

One of the strongest supporters of vaccination, Victoria’s Health Minister Jill Hennessy, has no time for parents who believe vaccine safety requires further study in order to ensure they are safe for our children.

Describing vaccine skeptics as “brain dead sheep“, the politician said:

“They are an organized movement, largely stemming from the United State of America that are hell bent on misleading parents that vaccinations are unsafe.

“That’s a dangerous message and one I’m going to continue to fight. Vaccinations save lives,” the minister concluded.

According to the new laws, parents who don’t immunize their kids may stop receiving childcare benefits. Only people with solid medical reasons are exempt from the crackdown.
https://explainlife.com/vaccine-skep...-in-jail-6460/
Old 15-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #109
iamawaveofthesea

Same excitotoxin that damages brain cells is also being deliberately added to vaccines, reveals CDC document
Thursday, January 10, 2019
by: Russel Davis

A staple in food seasonings used make recipes more flavorful, monosodium glutamate (MSG), hides a toxicity that is often overlooked due to its apparent usefulness in the kitchen. MSG was initially thought to be safe, as it is a naturally occurring amino acid. However, the CDC’s decision to upload a list of vaccine excipients used in the U.S. has once again put the compound under scrutiny as it is apparently added in most vaccines that contain disputable ingredients such as toxic chemicals and human and animal cells.

Renowned neurosurgeon and author Dr. Russell Blaylock has identified monosodium glutamate, along with aspartate and cysteine, as an excitotoxin. According to Dr. Blaylock, excitotoxins are biochemical compounds that can overstimulate the neurons. Overactivity may lead to serious neurological risks, according to Dr. Blaylock’s book entitled Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills.

In his book, Dr. Blaylock pointed out that excitotoxins may lead to parkinsonism by overstimulating cortical glutamate cells that are connected to the nigrostriatal neurons in the brain. This mechanism is similar to when lightning strikes an electric pole directly causing appliances to burn up in a nearby house, Dr. Blaylock explains.

The retired neurosurgeon has also expressed concerns over MSG’s link to more adverse health conditions such as hypoglycemia, especially among those who workout. Dr. Blaylock said high core temperatures during the post-workout phase may lead to a temporary breakdown of the blood-brain barrier, which in turn may result in glutamate leakage to the brain. Physical stress may also result in the prolonged decline in blood glucose levels and brain glucose, which makes the brain more susceptible to excitotoxins.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...-vaccines.html
Old 15-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #110
iamawaveofthesea

Mind control and 'the flu virus'
Jon Rappoport
4 days ago

On Monday, I exposed the fact that most “flu” is not the flu.

For example, here is a quite suggestive quote from Peter Doshi’s report, “Are US flu death figures more PR than science?” (BMJ 2005; 331:1412):

“[According to CDC statistics], ‘influenza and pneumonia’ took 62,034 lives in 2001—61,777 of which were attributable to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was the flu virus positively identified.”

OOPS.

Today, I want to look at the mind control aspect of this insanity.

If someone says, “You have the flu,” he means you have one thing and other people who have the flu have the same thing.

It is caused by a virus, and everyone who has the flu has that virus.

If you say, “No, the so-called flu could be caused by many different things,” people might appear to agree with you, but they’re still thinking, “The flu is one thing.”

They won’t let go. That’s called mind control.

Person A has a cough, fatigue, headache, and fever. Why? A combination of stress, exposure to cold weather, and contaminated indoor air.

Person B also has cough, fatigue, headache and fever. Why? A combination of junk food, nutritional deficits, and a toxic pain reliever.

Do persons A and B have the same thing?

No, they don’t. If they did, the causes would be the same. And they aren’t.

Now take 10,000 people who have the above list of symptoms. But none of them has the flu virus. Do any of them have the flu? No. Do they all have the same thing? No, because the combination of causes and the precise nature of each cause are not the same from person to person.

If 10,000 people have the flu virus, do they all have the flu? No. People with strong immune systems don’t get sick. People with weak immune systems do get sick. The determining factor is the condition of the immune system, not the presence of the virus. Therefore, the tight equation, “flu virus equals flu,” is false.

Understanding all these factors rearranges the thought process vis-à-vis “the flu.”

“Flu outbreak across America” is a generality. It doesn’t hold together. Once you take it apart, you see something different.

You’re no longer in a state of hypnosis about “the virus.”

“Yes, but all these people getting sick…showing up at hospitals…they must all have the same thing…”

No. They might have similar symptoms, but that doesn’t mean “they have the same thing.”

If you want one factor, which combined with other immune-suppressing factors, might be at work, why not start with the freezing weather across America? That could be a clue. But it’s far from the whole story.

Person C has cough, fatigue, headache, and fever. In his case, it’s caused by a combination of freezing weather, five toxic medicines on his night table at the nursing home, and a forced change of diet that increases the load of empty calories.

Person D has cough, fatigue, headache, and fever. In her case, it’s caused by grief over the loss of a loved one, a bad reaction to the flu vaccine, and a power outage that cut off heat in her home for two days.

And so forth, on and on.

Casually blaming “the virus” is a response dictated by the stimulus of news and government propaganda about “the flu.”

And the propaganda ignores the most important factor: the condition of a person’s own immune system. THAT is a non-medical situation; and increasing the power of one’s own immune response requires something the medical system refuses to recognize—all the actions a person could take under the general banner of “natural health.”

From which the medical system makes zero money.

This is called a clue.

“Let’s see. We can tell people that when they get sick with ‘flu symptoms,’ they have the flu, and it’s all about the virus. Then we can sell flu vaccines and drugs like crazy. OR we can tell them these so-called flu symptoms come from different combinations of causes, which in many cases are environmental and should be identified—and most importantly, we can tell them they need to strengthen their immune systems through ‘natural’ methods—and then we make no money and go out of business and end up pumping gas in Death Valley. Hmm. Which choice do we make? Let’s take a vote…”

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...trol-flu-virus
Old 16-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #111
iamawaveofthesea

Mass vaccination for influenza a failed strategy, scientists admit… it simply doesn’t reduce influenza-related hospital admissions at all
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 by: Russel Davis

Mass vaccination against the pandemic influenza A/H1N1 infection fell short on expected results, according to a study published in the British Medical Journal. Researchers examined a cohort of 388,069 patients younger than 65 years old, who were given the H1N1 vaccination between November 2009 and January 2010 when the transmission of pandemic influenza was spreading rapidly.

The researchers used proportional hazards regression models to assess the efficacy of the pandemic vaccine. Study outcomes confirmed H1N1 and flu-related admissions diagnosed as the H1N1 infection. The experts then further arranged the models into four variables including age group, number of chronic illnesses, seasonal vaccine status and pandemic vaccine status. Data showed that coverage for both the pandemic influenza vaccine and the 2009-2010 seasonal influenza vaccine varied between age groups, with the lowest coverage rates found in the youngest age groups, aged 39 years and below.

Researchers also found that more than 80 percent of the cohort had only one diagnosed underlying condition. Vaccine uptake, which simultaneously increased for both pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines, was higher when more chronic conditions were diagnosed. Furthermore, H1N1 infections also appeared to increase when more chronic conditions were identified.

Researchers noted an increased likelihood of laboratory confirmed H1N1 infection during the first week after receiving the pandemic vaccine, with vaccine effectiveness at 112 percent, compared with patients who did not get the seasonal and pandemic flu shots. However, researchers did not observe significant effectiveness from the pandemic vaccine during the following eight to 14 days. Study data also revealed that participants who received only the 2009-10 seasonal flu vaccine were at an increased risk of contracting laboratory confirmed H1N1 infection.

The study also found that the likelihood of contracting laboratory confirmed H1N1 infection was between 22 to 23 times higher in patients aged 0-19, compared with the older age group. Patients with more than one chronic illness were more likely to contract the infection than those with fewer underlying conditions.

Additional data revealed that vaccine effectiveness against H1N1-related hospitalization was estimated to be at 258 percent during the first week following receipt of the pandemic vaccine. However, researchers noted waning effectiveness during the following eight to 14 days. Patients who received only the seasonal flu vaccine were also at an increased risk of H1N1-related admission. The probability of hospitalization due to H1N1 infection was 18 times higher among patients aged 0 to 9, and about 10 times higher among patients aged 10 to 19. Patients aged 50 to 59 years also showed a two-fold increase in odds of being hospitalized compared with their older counterparts. The risk of admission also simultaneously increased with the number of underlying medical conditions.

Researchers also found patients who received only the pandemic vaccine showed outcomes similar to those who received both the pandemic and the seasonal vaccine. However, patients who received only the seasonal vaccine had increased odds of the infection.

“Among chronically ill people, this vaccine offered protection against laboratory-confirmed H1N1 infection but only offered non-significant protection against influenza-related hospital admissions confirmed as H1N1 infection. This finding is of public health relevance because the population of chronically ill people is a major target group for pandemic vaccinations,” researchers wrote.

Sources include:

BMJ.com

NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...-strategy.html
Old 16-01-2019, 12:48 PM   #112
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea
CDC’s Own Expert Vaccine Court Witness Confirmed Vaccines Can Cause Autism, So They Fired Him Immediately
Thats sad... He should bring it to someone attn who will blow it wide open on them!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #113
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Thats sad... He should bring it to someone attn who will blow it wide open on them!!!
robert kennedy is currently suing the two attorneys who concealed zimmermans testimony
Old 23-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #114
iamawaveofthesea

Bill Gates and the World’s Elite DO NOT VACCINATE their own children… and for good reason
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 by: S.D. Wells

The absolute worst medical decision a parent of a newborn child can make is to allow doctors and nurses to severely compromise the immune system of their infant by injecting him or her with known neurotoxins, foreign proteins, and carcinogens like mercury, formaldehyde, monkey kidney cells, pig viruses, and genetically modified cells from human abortions. That’s why billionaire Bill Gates, the infamous and insidious population control freak and Microsoft mogul, refused to vaccinate his own children when they were growing up, even while he promotes toxic jabs all over the world, especially in third world countries.

It’s true. Gates’ former private doctor from Seattle back in the 1990s said, “I don’t know if he had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.” We know this because the quote was taken from Gates’ doctor during a side note conversation at a medical symposium, which caused a small uproar among the attending physicians, who blasphemed Gates’ doctor for breaking rank with doctor-patient confidentiality (even though it’s a “gray area” because he was speaking to other doctors privately). Still, it was too late – the cat got out of the bag, and now the world knows the ultimate hypocrisy of the elite who radically and religiously push vaccines as the “holy grail” of medicine, all while they keep the same poisons out of their own children’s blood and muscle tissue, knowing good and well the high risk of side effects and adverse events far outweighs any possible benefits.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...-children.html
Old 23-01-2019, 10:06 AM   #115
iamawaveofthesea

Hospital disinfectant chemical glutaraldehyde deliberately added to vaccines, admits CDC … Chemical dangers abound
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 by: Earl Garcia

The list of vaccine excipients released by the CDC in January 2017 calls for sweeping scrutiny, as it includes questionable cellular components, bacterial strains and toxic chemicals that may do great harm. Eight of these vaccine excipients contain glutaraldehyde – a toxic compound notorious in the healthcare industry.

According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), glutaraldehyde is a pungent chemical that is commonly used as a tanning agent, a biocide in metalworking and a preservative in cosmetics. It is also used as a hardening agent in x-rays, and is a staple in embalming solutions. Furthermore, the hazardous chemical is used as an antimicrobial in water treatment systems, and remains a widely utilized tissue fixative in histology and pathology laboratories.

In the medical field, glutaraldehyde is primarily used as a cold sterilant. Healthcare practitioners use this chemical to disinfect equipment that cannot accommodate heat sterilization, such as surgical and dialysis instruments, endoscopes, bronchoscopes and various other apparatus.

Both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Toxicology Data Network (TDN) recognize glutaraldehyde as a toxic chemical, with the latter revealing that the compound is a registered pesticide in the U.S. The chemical is so toxic that OSHA even recommends using other disinfecting methods when available.

Data from the OSHA shows that the short term effects of glutaraldehyde exposure include eye irritation and skin corrosion at high concentrations. Short term exposure to glutaraldehyde fumes may also result in nose, throat and respiratory tract irritation, headaches and nausea, nosebleeds and drowsiness. On the other hand, long term exposure to glutaraldehyde may lead to hypersensitivity. According to OSHA, long term exposure to the chemical may trigger sudden asthma attacks even at very small amounts. The health and safety watchdog has identified glutaraldehyde as as potential cause for occupational asthma. Prolonged glutaraldehyde exposure may also lead to serious skin allergies and chronic eczema.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...rs-abound.html
Old 29-01-2019, 02:22 PM   #116
iamawaveofthesea

vaccines DO cause autism

#HearThisWell - Part 1

Old 31-01-2019, 01:17 PM   #117
iamawaveofthesea

The collapse of vaccine science is well underway, but people blindly cling to the status quo because they know nothing else
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
by: Lance D Johnson

The collapse is happening all around us. Driven by Big Pharma, it’s happening in medicine and science, specifically in vaccine programs that cause not only disability and premature death, but also cause viral shedding and viral mutations that perpetuate the diseases they advertise to prevent. The masses want to continue to have faith in vaccine science, but wishful thinking does not take away from the fact that new polio, measles, mumps, and flu incidences are now traced to the live attenuated viruses from the vaccines themselves. Did you know that 90 percent of whooping cough victims today are already vaccinated against whooping cough? Did you know that scientists admit that polio outbreaks are often caused by the vaccines?

When injected into weak, overburdened immune systems, these lab-grown viruses revert to infectious form and indiscriminately shed into the environment via the vaccinated person’s aerosols and body fluids. Even so, many people still cling to the status quo, repeating phrases like “vaccines saves lives” and just “get your damn shots.” They know nothing but to trust in authority and believe in popular opinion, even as all evidence points to the contrary.

Instead of parroting the pharmaceutical and dairy industry propaganda, public health officials could be adopting a public health strategy that raises the bar for immunity and prevention through breastfeeding, nutrition literacy, super foods, water filtration, plant-based foods, effective herbal remedies, supplements, and emergency immunoglobulin therapies.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...dly-cling.html
Old 01-02-2019, 10:38 AM   #118
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish celebrity doctor wants doctors who exempt children from vaccines to be arrested; he really wants that muck in your kids....

Fox News now demanding the criminalization and ARREST of “anti-vaxxers” … we warned you this was coming

Thursday, January 31, 2019
by: Ethan Huff

A quick reminder to our many faithful readers: Don’t believe everything you hear over at Fox News, despite the network’s seeming support for conservative, a.k.a. liberty-centric, ideals – because things are not always as they seem.

Just a few days ago, Fox News Medical Correspondent, Dr. Marc Siegel, declared war on health freedom by stating that he believes doctors who issue vaccine exemptions should be prosecuted.

Responding to the recent measles “outbreak” in Washington State, Dr. Siegel went on a tirade against parents who choose not to vaccinate their children with the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella, expressing anger over the fact that some Americans are exercising their freedom not to vaccinate.

“This is a disgrace,” Dr. Siegel shouted during the segment. “And I am hoping that the doctors that are responsible for this get prosecuted.”
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...i-vaxxers.html
Old 01-02-2019, 10:43 AM   #119
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish senator pushing for home visits in oregon so that the state can pressure you to vaccinate your kids. @8 minutes 30 seconds this clip covers the senator steiner hayward and it shows a clip from a hearing where she is exposed as having used her own judgement to overcome medical advice while at the same time arguing that the general public should not have the right to do the same with their children: SCUMBAG

Old 05-02-2019, 11:18 AM   #120
iamawaveofthesea

The disturbing link between vaccines and pediatric cancer
Monday, February 04, 2019
by: Tracey Watson

'Any illness in a child is distressing, and when it’s a life-threatening disease like cancer it is absolutely devastating to the entire family. Sadly, pediatric cancer diagnoses are on the increase, with about 15,300 kids being diagnosed with some form of cancer each year. One in eight of these children will not survive.

FDA admits link between vaccines and cancer

Even the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) admits that there is a distinct possibility that certain vaccines could cause cancer. An FDA study entitled, Investigating Viruses in Cells Used to Make Vaccines; and Evaluating the Potential Threat Posed by Transmission of Viruses to Humans, warned:

In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or “quiet,” viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions. [Emphasis added]
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02-...ic-cancer.html