Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #41
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
On a different note, did you guys catch this in the news the other day?

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment...#axzz3NsfuSkVW
What a fantastic way to introduce some kids who never knew the Beatles. All Kanye's fans will have to do is see Paul flashing the "666" and they'll know McCartney is all right -- from back in the day... he was cool for his time. Ya know? Kanye is walking on the same path that Paul was part of clearing 50 years ago.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #42
ronisron
Inactive

This one is really good. It is about the origins of the Paul is Dead hoax. The man who wrote the article that set it off says he took truth, some of the clues as they were known, and mixed it with some things he made up. He thought it was clear that it was satire and assumed everyone would catch that....

To me, the most interesting thing is that it sort of forced the Beatles to acknowledge that there were "clues" to something, and there were backwards messages that were deliberately put in the music. John admitted "I'm not saying 'I buried Paul', it's 'cranberry sauce'... a bit of a joke". He also wrote in the lyrics to 'Glass Onion' "Here's another clue for you all... the walrus was Paul". Admitted backwards masking, admitted to clues. There was no reference to clues prior to the PID story coming out in 1969, except from what John said in Glass Onion. He also didn't have to admit to, or even talk about backwards masking, none of them did, until the PID theory came out.

The video closes rather cryptically with Russ Gibbs saying at 23:16, in so many words, that he heard something from someone in London aftter all of this came out, something that he may never say --"Maybe some things are best said after we leave the planet" -- but it is key to this whole story. He thinks we should try to guess what it is.

iamaphoney says Paul is behind the whole Winged Beatle series, it's all done by direction from Sir. He says Paul ordered millions of copies of Anthology II destroyed at his own cost (allegedly/officially because of the cover, song selection, etc) because it contained the song "It Was a Fake Moustache", which is what is heard when you play the passage "Sgt Pepper's Lonely,Sgt Pepper's Lonely, Sgt Pepper's Lonely...(HCB)" and Paul thought that it gave too much away. Very cryptic.

John said something about how the Beatles would be relevant in 2000 (they are/were) and that Paul would be like Jesus in 2012... Well it's 2015, and Paul is definitely not Jesus, or Lucifer for that matter... is he?
Old 06-01-2015, 11:17 PM   #43
kiwi_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Admitted backwards masking, admitted to clues. There was no reference to clues prior to the PID story coming out in 1969, except from what John said in Glass Onion. He also didn't have to admit to, or even talk about backwards masking, none of them did, until the PID theory came out.
Has there actually been admission by The Beatles that they placed clues? not that i'm aware of.

Quote:
The video closes rather cryptically with Russ Gibbs saying at 23:16, in so many words, that he heard something from someone in London aftter all of this came out, something that he may never say --"Maybe some things are best said after we leave the planet" -- but it is key to this whole story. He thinks we should try to guess what it is.
There's another video where he tells his story. Supposedly he was at a party in London in the 60's, and when he noticed Paul acting romantically toward Linda Eastman he asked one of the party goers "what is Paul doing, I thought he was engaged to Jane Asher??", to which the person replied "oh, that's not actually the real Paul McCartney".

So it's a massive cover-up, yet people at parties in London were aware Paul is just an impersonator and were very nonchalant about it..

I wrote the guy off as a complete moron as soon as I heard that.

Quote:
iamaphoney says Paul is behind the whole Winged Beatle series, it's all done by direction from Sir.
So Paul is subtly trying to expose himself as a huge fraud and identity thief?

Quote:
it contained the song "It Was a Fake Moustache", which is what is heard when you play the passage "Sgt Pepper's Lonely,Sgt Pepper's Lonely, Sgt Pepper's Lonely...(HCB)" and Paul thought that it gave too much away. Very cryptic.
You don't mean that 'it was a fake moustache' song made by iamaphoney do you?

Really, don't read too much into those videos. Yeah, the way they're edited does make the content seem intriguing. But they're just made for entertainment purposes.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:57 AM   #44
twilight_sparkle
Banned

From iamaphony's blog...
Any thoughts?

Arthur Dooley, Four Lads Who Shook The World.

Why the demonic, Voldemort, Eyes Wide Shut symbolism again?

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 07-01-2015 at 01:00 AM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:32 AM   #45
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Has there actually been admission by The Beatles that they placed clues? not that i'm aware of.
Absolutely, I quoted them in the post you are quoting. "Here's another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul.." etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzxKrMil8qA

^ a link to Part 1 of the interview that this clip --

comes from. There were deliberate clues and messages placed on Beatles albums from Sgt Pepper moving forward. They even offered a prize for folks who could crack the code on the first Anthology album "Love". It's right in the liner notes. The video for "Free as a Bird" plays up on a lot of the clues and the PID hoax.

Quote:
There's another video where he tells his story. Supposedly he was at a party in London in the 60's, and when he noticed Paul acting romantically toward Linda Eastman he asked one of the party goers "what is Paul doing, I thought he was engaged to Jane Asher??", to which the person replied "oh, that's not actually the real Paul McCartney".

So it's a massive cover-up, yet people at parties in London were aware Paul is just an impersonator and were very nonchalant about it..

I wrote the guy off as a complete moron as soon as I heard that.
It depends on who the person at the party was. It is you who is saying "people at parties were aware..." as though everyone was talking about it. But that's not what was said. So you wrote someone off after you incorrectly classified his response? Oh well. Seems a bit hasty.

Quote:
So Paul is subtly trying to expose himself as a huge fraud and identity thief?
Paul may be trying to expose something else than you've concluded, or trying to send the trail off in a different direction any number of things. You're quite quick to close your mind around an idea and then pass judgement on your own conclusions eh? That's twice in this post alone. Iamaphoney, who produced the Winged Beatle series, says Paul is the one who guided the process. That's all.

Quote:
You don't mean that 'it was a fake moustache' song made by iamaphoney do you?
No, he said there was a Beatles/Paul produced version on Anthology II. It's based on this;

I don't know about the rest of what was "deciphered", but the whole "It was a fake moustache" is hilarious.

Quote:
Really, don't read too much into those videos. Yeah, the way they're edited does make the content seem intriguing. But they're just made for entertainment purposes.
Do you have proof of that, or is this just your conclusion?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:44 AM   #46
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
From iamaphony's blog...
Any thoughts?

Arthur Dooley, Four Lads Who Shook The World.

Why the demonic, Voldemort, Eyes Wide Shut symbolism again?
Hmm I don't know, if they were looking for something evil to be associated with the Beatles....

Savile's as bad as it gets, he wasn't just there in the early years.....

"It was a fake moustache, it was a fake moustache...."
Old 07-01-2015, 03:03 AM   #47
kiwi_

Quote:
Absolutely, I quoted them in the post you are quoting. "Here's another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul.." etc.
I always just assumed that was in reference to the media and fans trying to find PID clues in the music.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzxKrMil8qA

^ a link to Part 1 of the interview that this clip --

There's no admission of there being clues deliberately placed. I watched the interview and all John says is that their messages are more subtle than in your face.

Quote:
There were deliberate clues and messages placed on Beatles albums from Sgt Pepper moving forward.
According to the hoax there are.

Quote:
They even offered a prize for folks who could crack the code on the first Anthology album "Love". It's right in the liner notes. The video for "Free as a Bird" plays up on a lot of the clues and the PID hoax.
Yeah they were just making reference to the hoax.

Quote:
It depends on who the person at the party was. It is you who is saying "people at parties were aware..." as though everyone was talking about it. But that's not what was said. So you wrote someone off after you incorrectly classified his response? Oh well. Seems a bit hasty.
I was just paraphrasing, you would be best to watch the vid to hear for yourself.

Quote:
Paul may be trying to expose something else than you've concluded, or trying to send the trail off in a different direction any number of things. You're quite quick to close your mind around an idea and then pass judgement on your own conclusions eh? That's twice in this post alone. Iamaphoney, who produced the Winged Beatle series, says Paul is the one who guided the process. That's all.
I admit, I can be a little quick to pass judgement. Because i've done considerable research on this subject, and time and time again it simply doesn't add up. I have a tendency to use common sense and am not a gullible person by nature, so videos with soundbites which have been taken out of context and slowed down to appear sinister don't really fool me into believing.

Quote:
No, he said there was a Beatles/Paul produced version on Anthology II. It's based on this;

I don't know about the rest of what was "deciphered", but the whole "It was a fake moustache" is hilarious.
Is this the song you're thinking of?

I agree, the whole "it was a fake moustache" thing is quite humorous and creative. A bit like saying that "cranberry sauce" sounds like "I buried Paul".

Quote:
Do you have proof of that, or is this just your conclusion?
What sort of proof are you looking for?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #48
joya

Hey Ronisron,

Thanks for starting this thread. I know it's a topic touched upon before, but you're putting a slightly different spin on it. I am halfway through watching The Winged Beetle video.

So, whether or not Paul is dead and there is fake Paul (very much a possibility!)... it is evident that yes, the Beatles were much more than meets the eye. The first successful black-magic music for the masses. Fascinating!
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:33 PM   #49
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
I always just assumed that was in reference to the media and fans trying to find PID clues in the music.
Well, there were "clues" on the Sgt Pepper album moving forward. Like you said, and I agree, a lot of the PID evidence is , but the reason it has stuck around so long is becasue of those clues, because it appears they all mean "something". Whether it was all in jokes that only the Beatles and their people understand, or trying to insinuate that there is more to the Beatles' enterprise than meets they eye, there were strange, backwards messages on the recordings, and suggestions in the artwork of their albums and accompanying liner notes or booklets.

Quote:
There's no admission of there being clues deliberately placed. I watched the interview and all John says is that their messages are more subtle than in your face.
Do you see what you just typed there? "Sure John says there were subliminal, not-in-your-face messages there, but at no time does he say it was deliberate..." Ya know? That's called "cognitive dissonance".

Quote:
According to the hoax there are.
According to the Beatles there were as well.

Quote:
Yeah they were just making reference to the hoax.
Yes, they laid it all out in the video.... still having fun with the clues.

Quote:
I was just paraphrasing, you would be best to watch the vid to hear for yourself.
I have -- it's incuded in the "Winged Beatle" series and part of the long video I posted on the first page. You nearly stated it verbatim. I didn't associate that with the "big secret" he was talking about. If that is it, he was obviously knocked for a loop by it, and thought it very significant for some reason.

Quote:
I admit, I can be a little quick to pass judgement. Because i've done considerable research on this subject, and time and time again it simply doesn't add up. I have a tendency to use common sense and am not a gullible person by nature, so videos with soundbites which have been taken out of context and slowed down to appear sinister don't really fool me into believing.
I used to dismiss it based on the inconsistencies too, and why I'd like to see those inconsistencies featured here as well; we'll get rid of the BS and focus on the stuff that's not so easily explained away. And that's my point; that "stuff" exists. Dismissing all of the info based on the inconsistencies is kind of short sighted. Even the guy who made the hoax admitted he used the available clues, and created a story based on them. It caught fire like it did and still has people believing it happened that way, because the of the info that can't be explained away.

Quote:
Is this the song you're thinking of?

I agree, the whole "it was a fake moustache" thing is quite humorous and creative. A bit like saying that "cranberry sauce" sounds like "I buried Paul".
No, that's not the song I'm thinking of, I believe that ^ was a song made for the Winged Beatle series. iamamphoney says the Beatles did their own song called "It Was a Fake Moustache", and it was on Anthology II, and that's the real reason why Paul ordered all of the copies destroyed, and paid for it out of his own money to do so -- not because he didn't like the running order of the songs, or the way the artwork was displayed. He didn't want that song to come out because it "gave away too much". At the very least, it confirms that when you play Sgt Pepper and hear "It Was a Fake Moustache" it is valid, and there is a fake moustache "cut-out" as part of the Sgt Pepper artwork you know.

And BTW, saying " 'I buried Paul' is really 'cranberry sauce' ", is another admission that there were subliminals placed on their recordings.

Quote:
What sort of proof are you looking for?
I don't know... even if you had a video of, and a signed confession by 'iamaphoney' admitting it was all his doing and strictly for entertainment, and he lied about Paul being involved.... I'd doubt the sincerity or validity of it, and here's why;

In that suitcase chase that the young man went on in the video I posted much earlier, finding suitcases with rare, VERY rare Beatles memorabilia in them, I thought of how Paul has one of the largest collection of rare Beatle memorabilia in the world. And, Paul is known to pay people for their silence and servitude.

Last edited by ronisron; 07-01-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #50
cluas

Thanks, @Ron good thread
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #51
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
Hey Ronisron,

Thanks for starting this thread. I know it's a topic touched upon before, but you're putting a slightly different spin on it. I am halfway through watching The Winged Beetle video.

So, whether or not Paul is dead and there is fake Paul (very much a possibility!)... it is evident that yes, the Beatles were much more than meets the eye. The first successful black-magic music for the masses. Fascinating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Thanks, @Ron good thread
Thanks folks! Thank you for recognizing what this thread is about.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #52
techman

Quote:
Elvis got drafted, cut off his hair, and went to Germany for two years, after that it was all movies and music for old ladies. Eddie Cochran -- he died. Chuck Berry was arrested and jailed for illegally transporting a minor across state lines -- he gave a groupie a "ride" to the next town on the tour -- but she was white. Little Richard was homosexual... he wound up getting married, gave up music and became a preacher...??? Jerry Lee Lewis was embroiled in scandal after marrying his 13 year old cousin, he was 19. Buddy Holly and Richie Valens went down in a plane crash at the end of 1959. You know? They were all effectively done, and so was that music -- until the Beatles. Elvis a pedo? He started a relationship with Priscilla, his future wife, when she was 13 or 14, and her parents signed guardianship of her over to Elvis so she could go and live with him until she was old enough to get married. Pedo? In all fairness, he married her and she still runs his estate. I've never heard of him doing anything but getting with women like Ann Margret, Natalie Wood, various beauty queens.... his last girlfriend was 20, but she was more like a companion; after 1973 until his death, Elvis was allegedly so incapacitated he couldn't have sex.

Teenagers are easy to manipulate, are easy to "sell" to. All they had to do was show them how folks went crazy over a certain artist a time or two, arrange for 10 or so girls and boys at a gig to start going ballistic, and everyone else follows suit. Jim Morrison said he studied how to manipulate crowds, the psychology behind it, how to get the desired effect.... as for The Beatles, they were ordinary, but there was a chemistry and a balance to how they all looked together, and that was the trick. If you remember, it wasn't four separate guys at first, it was JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo. It was a coillective. Then it was "who's your favorite?" and they were all given "personalities". John - smart Beatle. Paul - cute Beatle. George - quiet Beatle. Ringo - funny Beatle. They basically told these kids how to like them, and yes, created the whole thing around them. And it's a gamble, it is putting all the ducks in a row then hoping for the desired effect -- in this case, it far exceeded expectations I'm sure. Look at what they accomplished with that one band. The blueprint.

The Monkees were just too close to the truth of the situation.
You have a point there and I get what you mean, as much as I don't like the Beatles and never have done, I agree there was a certain chemistry with them as a group - and a uniqueness, which I feel was used to allowed the craze with people to be created. I just don't understand how a group of young men singing typical rock n roll songs could've been used to manipulate teenagers and young people and get them into drugs: the whole "the beatles..rolling stones mania was used to bring in a culture of drugs to controll the population" agenda just doesn't sit with me, because for a start not everyone will be affected by it. I can understand them influencing young working class youngsters to be like them, but not for reasons of malicous, satanic agenda. I think that kind of thinking is a little hard for me - and others also, to get their heads around. The same goes for the satanic nature of the Beatles; what have the beatles got to benefit with satanism, Charles Manson and Alesteir Crowley?

Last edited by techman; 07-01-2015 at 07:55 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:45 PM   #53
kiwi_

lol how is slowing down a soundbite of John saying cranberry sauce an admission that there were subliminals placed in the recordings
Old 07-01-2015, 10:06 PM   #54
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Good thread, ronisron. Lots of folks are getting a fresh take on a dead horse topic, no pun intended.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:19 PM   #55
nick68

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Why not?

Because there are about 10 pages of threads on this subject. I doubt you will come up with anything that has not been discussed before ie this thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102300

They were closed for a reason and if this thread attracts the same infighting, it will be closed too.
Perhaps if 'in-fighting' were tolerated, there wouldn't be any need to close the thread "with all the answers in" - and hence no need to open this one, and start from scratch and at once be threatened with closure if it starts to get a bit tasty?

Honestly though, what is the point?

You are a Technical advisor, not a Moderator, so does that mean we can discuss this sensibly like adults?

Or not?
Old 08-01-2015, 01:22 AM   #56
just1lastthing

Talking

Hi everyone 1st post after been a long time lurker on DI forum, reason for this is just to say
I hope this thread stays open and doesn't get bogged down like it's other threads have..
I'm still on the fence as to what's up with Paul, I don't think he died but has used doubles at times. Many artists/actors have used doubles, would you seriously know the difference if you happened to meet a famous celeb if he/she was the real thing or not, after all their just acting, putting on a performance. We don't know them personally.
Anyway I can't put my finger on what's happening with him though I think Ronisron thrall of thought is heading in right direction somehow. Served him and his now ex wife drinks once, the day after their wedding in Leslie castle co. Monaghan, soft drinks mind said he had
Over done it the day before. Other workers at the time said he was seen smoking a certain herb.. please continue.. now mods feck me outta here bye.
just1lastthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:24 AM   #57
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
lol how is slowing down a soundbite of John saying cranberry sauce an admission that there were subliminals placed in the recordings
Oooh. I missed something above. You said this in reference to "The walrus was Paul";

Quote:
Ooops! No. PID started in 1969, "Glass Onion" released in 1968.

Clues.....
Old 08-01-2015, 02:26 AM   #58
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1lastthing View Post
Hi everyone 1st post after been a long time lurker on DI forum, reason for this is just to say
I hope this thread stays open and doesn't get bogged down like it's other threads have..
I'm still on the fence as to what's up with Paul, I don't think he died but has used doubles at times. Many artists/actors have used doubles, would you seriously know the difference if you happened to meet a famous celeb if he/she was the real thing or not, after all their just acting, putting on a performance. We don't know them personally.
Anyway I can't put my finger on what's happening with him though I think Ronisron thrall of thought is heading in right direction somehow. Served him and his now ex wife drinks once, the day after their wedding in Leslie castle co. Monaghan, soft drinks mind said he had
Over done it the day before. Other workers at the time said he was seen smoking a certain herb.. please continue.. now mods feck me outta here bye.
Won't you stick around? Drop in and offer some more of your first hand perspective? Much appreciated. I know we're on to something here. Thanks for signing in to offer what you did.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:27 AM   #59
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
Good thread, ronisron. Lots of folks are getting a fresh take on a dead horse topic, no pun intended.
Thanks phrased, please contribute!
Old 08-01-2015, 02:48 AM   #60
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
You have a point there and I get what you mean, as much as I don't like the Beatles and never have done, I agree there was a certain chemistry with them as a group - and a uniqueness, which I feel was used to allowed the craze with people to be created. I just don't understand how a group of young men singing typical rock n roll songs could've been used to manipulate teenagers and young people and get them into drugs: the whole "the beatles..rolling stones mania was used to bring in a culture of drugs to controll the population" agenda just doesn't sit with me, because for a start not everyone will be affected by it. I can understand them influencing young working class youngsters to be like them, but not for reasons of malicous, satanic agenda. I think that kind of thinking is a little hard for me - and others also, to get their heads around. The same goes for the satanic nature of the Beatles; what have the beatles got to benefit with satanism, Charles Manson and Alesteir Crowley?
I guess it's not about who won't be affected, it's about the ones who will. It's also not saying the folks in the bands are responsible for all of it, there were some very agendized people around them, influencing them, directing them, "producing" their music for them. It's like the Stones were outwardly nasty, distracting from the "nice" Beatles. Running cover fire if you will.

Simply think of this. Manson allegedly used the White Album, the Bible and LSD to hypnotize a group of young people to kill for him. If average young people could turn out like this, what about the rest of the kids out there taking LSD and listening to the Beatles? That was a tangible fear after Manson.... In the minds of people everywhere, the sooner this counter culture BS was stopped, the better.

But officially, the only people experimenting with mind control and LSD were the folks who patented it -- the CIA. They literally spiked the bread from a French bakery in a small village, just to watch how people would react. This is not hearsay or urban legend, it is fact,

http://boingboing.net/2010/03/11/fre...lage-went.html

The book Acid Dreams details all of their covert experiments with LSD.

Check these little coincidences; one of the first LSD trips John Lennon took was at the house where the Tate murders occurred 3 years later, while the house was then rented by Roman Polanski and his wife. Polanski filmed Rosemary's Baby at the Dakota, the infamous place of John Lennon's assassination...... strange huh? You can't make this stuff up.