Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 21-01-2019, 01:17 PM   #1
fudgetusk

Default Star Wars is Illuminati Film

What is the real story IN star Wars etc? At the end of the day it is about the redemption of a child murderer.

Who would possibly want to see such a story?

A child killer. The Illuminati.

Why do you think Lucas made films 4, 5 and 6 first?

To hide the true crimes of Vader. He gets you used to the character, does a few small bad things, mainly against his own men. Bigs him up as some major bad guy but not tell us the full story, has him save Luke and save the day. He's the hero by the end.

Then he makes the prequels. Which has Vader(Anakin) killing a tribe of Tusken Raiders, men, women and children.

Then he kills the youngling Jedi trainees.

He's a fucking child killer. In a family film. Redeeming himself.

And no one seems to even blink an Eye. Like they didn't even notice.

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 21-01-2019 at 01:18 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #2
hayed joe

Well it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away: lol:

But seriously, Darth was always the bad guy. Killing the Jedi training kids was a bit overkill. Also the most memorable moment of the third film.
I never understood why the films were shot out of sequence.
Apart from George Lucas making it up as he went along. And now the expanded Disney universe seems to have ground to a halt after people getting sick of the oversaturation.
I was happy with the original three. Especially as now there's nowhere left for them to go but kill off other established characters.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 01:54 PM   #3
andy1033

Star wars 4,5,6 is a nazi film.

Today its stolen by jewish people, trying to use its image, to damage those ideas. The jewish people that are in that community hate the way the most famous film franchise ever was a nazi film.

Todays star wars is rubbish, and they are trying to ruin its roots.

Skywalker, is another term for the swastika.

Luke skywalker is what star wars is, and skywalker, means swastika.

That says it all.

The anglo americans are luciferians, not jews. But alot of jews have a front in that hollywood stuff, and they hate the way the most film ever is a nazi film.

It shows that the nazi idea, was a hit with all over the world.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 21-01-2019 at 01:55 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 05:26 PM   #4
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk
Then he makes the prequels. Which has Vader(Anakin) killing a tribe of Tusken Raiders, men, women and children....
The prequels are garbage!!!!

I only recognise the original 3 movies which are super.... Fuck the prequels. YES THEY ARE BAD AND NOT @ ALL WHAT STAR WARS WAS!!

You cant base STAR WARS off of the crap made now!! (Those new pieces of garbage)

Last edited by Dude111; 22-01-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #5
techman

I'm not all that interested or informed on all this Jewish stuff (tbh I don't see how Jewish influence in a film means evil), but the Nazi connection and influence in the Star Wars films, most particularly the 3 originals, is quite prominent and obvious. Is it me or does the Indiana Jones films share an uncannily similarity with the bad guys all being Nazi's too. Just a co-incidence that in Empire Strikes Back we have one of the admirals, played by Julian Glover, also play an almost carbon copy character (minus the different name and coloured uniform) who later reveals himself to be a Nazi in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Last edited by techman; 22-01-2019 at 08:39 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 09:02 PM   #6
size_of_light

Original Trilogy: a phenomenon of unrivalled proportions due to the fanatical love of fans

Prequel Trilogy: a phenomenon of unrivalled proportions due to the fanatical contempt of fans

Sequel Trilogy (so far): a phenomenon of unrivalled proportions due to the fanatical hatred of fans

__

In the OT, Empire always gets the chocolates nowadays from most fans as being the best of the series, but I've always thought A New Hope (the original Star Wars movie from 1977 for the uninitiated) is the best by far.

To me, it is close to being the perfect movie - a simple, but classic plot, exciting, (mostly) fast-paced, funny, profound, with groundbreaking special effects that largely still hold up extremely well, and, in the end, good triumphs over evil.

The Prequel Trilogy is hilariously bad, because George Lucas wrote the scripts on his own, thinking he was a genius (the original Star Wars was apparently a clunker, until it was saved in editing if you believe the documentary about that on youtube), and the results were some of the most poorly thought out and executed plots in major motion picture history (not to mention some really dead performances from the actors due to Lucas's self-confessed weak directorial abilities). The sterile, soulless digital special effects looked horrible to me at the time, and have aged atrociously. A lot of sequences look like cartoons.

As for the OP's suggestion that the prequels made the 6-episode arc the story of the redemption of a child murderer, he makes a good point, I suppose, but if you believe in the possibility that anyone can be redeemed, then it isn't such a problem (though a single act of tossing an old man with lighting crackling from his fingertips down a reactor shaft hardly makes up for the wholesale slaughter of children and the destruction of entire planets! haha)

With the Disney Sequel Trilogy, I thought The Force Awakens had some decent moments and somewhat recaptured the spirit of A New Hope and the OT in certain moments, though from the time Maz Kanata was introduced, it went downhill. And overall, the plot was a cynical, almost beat-for-beat rehash/reboot of A New Hope, designed to get the fans back after the Prequels, which was disappointing. I did cry like a girl when Han Solo died at the end, though.

The Last Jedi was a SJW abomination, and the worst movie ever made, in my view.

If you want to tap into some of the best fan hate for this new Disney social-engineering of Star Wars, checkout comicartistprosecrets on youtube, and also geeks and gamers and worldclassbullshitters. The Fandom Menace strikes back!

Plenty to talk about with all the hidden themes and messages etc. in the movies, with the fact that the appearance of the original Death Star matches that of one of Saturn's moons, being the most obvious starting point:

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 09:25 PM   #7
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I'm not all that interested or informed on all this Jewish stuff (tbh I don't see how Jewish influence in a film means evil), but the Nazi connection and influence in the Star Wars films, most particularly the 3 originals, is quite prominent and obvious. Is it me or does the Indiana Jones films share an uncannily similarity with the bad guys all being Nazi's too. Just a co-incidence that in Empire Strikes Back we have one of the admirals, played by Julian Glover, also play an almost carbon copy character (minus the different name and coloured uniform) who later reveals himself to be a Nazi in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
The Empire is meant to be a combination of the Nazis and the British Empire, I think, since almost all of the Imperial Officers have British accents.

Not sure there's too much to read into that in a subliminal sense, since it's quite obvious and open, and is just meant to represent 'bad guys' to an American audience. And I think the British element to that is mostly due to the fact that they were filming in England, and used a lot of British stage actors for the smaller roles.

I never realized Donovan from Last Crusade was in Empire Strikes Back until you just mentioned it (he was one of the AT-AT commanders, right?)

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:29 PM   #8
andy1033

I think you will find, that the anglo american empire, is what the empire is.

You can be sure someone is at the head of that vile group, and lucas, will know more then most, being in hollywood, and being a success, he must of learnt about such people.

Skywalker, is a name for the swastika, and considering the germans, tried to fight the anglo american empire. Thats an interesting take.

Thats what it would symbolically mean.

Star wars represents, the group, anti to the anglo american empire, and that struggle.

Thats what i think it means. ie there is more then one group in west, just because they work together on many things, does not mean they are the same.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 22-01-2019 at 09:30 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:25 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Star wars 4,5,6 is a nazi film.

Today its stolen by jewish people, trying to use its image, to damage those ideas. The jewish people that are in that community hate the way the most famous film franchise ever was a nazi film.

Todays star wars is rubbish, and they are trying to ruin its roots.

Skywalker, is another term for the swastika.

Luke skywalker is what star wars is, and skywalker, means swastika.

That says it all.

The anglo americans are luciferians, not jews. But alot of jews have a front in that hollywood stuff, and they hate the way the most film ever is a nazi film.

It shows that the nazi idea, was a hit with all over the world.
this is utter garbage

star wars is qabalistic. It is a dualistic struggle between light and dark sides of the force which are symbolically represented in freemasonry by the white and black chequered floors of their lodges

DAATH is the name of the sphere on the qabalistic tree of life that leads to the dark flip side of the qliphoth

the flaming sword is a qabalistic term for the journey down the tree of life also depicted as a flash of lightening = the lightsaber

Also on the paths of the tree of life are the words:
-death
-star
-emperor
-hermit

Hollywood is run by qabalistic jews and the movies of star wars are the product of qabalistic hollywood

The empire is NOT an 'anglo' empire. The anglos were conquered in 1066 by normans made up of frankish bloodlines that were intermarried with jewish bloodlines

the merovingeans traced their bloodlines back to SOLOMON and king david of the bible

the aristocratic bloodlines that conquered the anglos learned their kabbalistic arts in such schools as the kabbalist school run by the jewish rabbi rashi in the city of Troyes in france

A jewish state within france had been created under the merovingean count guilleme de toulouse

It is that qabalist network that controls hollywood
Old 23-01-2019, 07:59 PM   #10
techman

Yes he was Donovan from Last Crusade and played one of the admirals who was commanding the imperial walkers at the begining in Empire. I think all of those admirals had British accents, never realised it was because they were filming in the UK, I always thought the British accents thing was a way of associating the link between Star Wars and Indiana Jones, as those films too had actors with British accents (Denholm Elliott, John Rhys-Davis, Julian Glover, Paul Freeman, and Ronald Lacey to name the main ones).

Last edited by techman; 23-01-2019 at 08:00 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #11
size_of_light

Is it weird that this still gives me a lump in the throat like it did back in 1977 when I was 5?

Back then, watching this at the drive-in and seeing my heroes get their medals after beating the bad guys was about the happiest moment of my life.

Also, girls were totally yuck and dumb, but I was having odd feelings for Princess Leia here that I didn't understand.

If you want a laugh, watch the above, and then check out the below version of the same scene, minus the stirring John Williams score.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-01-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 27-01-2019, 05:29 PM   #12
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

wachowski brothers did similar with The Matrix ... neo and trinity went pig shit crazy massacring all the cops in the building where Morpheus was held.

all those plugged-ins killed

most films are 'a spoon full of sugar medicine' (poison)

its a common psychological tactic --- choose the lie of the peoples champion and be suckered to it
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote