Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 17-08-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
steevo
Inactive

Arrow "Dealing with the Police" - Transcript

These YouTube videos have been posted here before.

I have written out a transcript of the important bits of what was said in these videos. Please watch the videos and THEN use the transcript below for easy reference :-

Quote:
Advice on Dealing with the Police by TheAntiTerrorist.

"Hey Mr Policeman you are violating my rights!"

Golden Rule : Keep your mouth shut. Anything you say is used AGAINST you.

Do you have to talk and answer questions whether by police or authority ?
NO

If the policeman asks you for information about yourself. You do not have to answer. But you can tell him that if you want info about an incident, then fair enough but I dont have to give MY DETAILS to them.

Policeman : "What have you got to hide ?"
Respond : "Well, if I told you what I was hiding, then it would no longer be hidden would it!", "So I'm not telling you what I'm hiding. As it happens, I'm hiding my privacy". "Privacy is only of value to those who value their privacy and so it's none of yours or anyone business".

Even at the scene of an accident, you dont have to tell them your details. But they will probably put you in a cell. But you are in your rights not to give details. They will try to intimidate you into giving them your details or answering questions or they will "arrest you and charge with obstruction of an officer in the performance of it's duty".
Be prepared to go into a cell to keep your privacy.

Dont fall for their nice talk when they appear sympathetic SAY NOTHING.
DENY NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOT PAST, NO NAME, NO ADDRESS

================================================== ==

When a Policeman stops you to ask you questions :-

Get your mobile phone out and record it all and make sure the cop knows that you are recording. Say "Hello Officer, I recognise your contact. What is the nature of the intended detention ?"
If he says that you can NOT record the conversation, you say "In that case am I free to go ?" If he "yes" then you are free to go and you say "thank you for your time, goodbye", but if he says "no, youre not free to go", then you say again "What is the naure of the intended detention ?" (Always ask the questions cos you are then in the master position).
If he refuses to tell you what he is stopping you for then you ask him, "Did you witness me breach the peace ?". He will reply "yes" or "no".
If he says "no" then you say "I am now reserving my right not to speak to a police officer who has not witnessed me breach the peace. Thank you and good day". Walk away.
If he asks you for some identification. Ask him "Am I obliged to carry some identification ?". If he asks for your name then ask him if you are obliged to give him your name. The answer to both of those questions is "no". If he says "yes", then he is acting fraudulently, he's not acting as a lawful police officer. Ask him again "Am I free to go ? AM I FREE TO GO ? AM I FREE TO GO ?" If they continue to detain you then ask "Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ?".

If they CONTINUE to detain you and they give you a sense that you are going to be arrested then IMMEDIATELY say "Officer I'm a peaceful man, if you are going to arrest me, there will be no need for force or violence. However, you are obliged to note that I am operating under protest and duress at all times. I reserve all of my rights at all times and waive none of my rights at any time for any cause or reason".

Then, if they take you down to the station the golden rule is to keep you mouth shut, say nothing, shut up! You do NOT give them permission to take your finger prints, you do not give them consent to ask any further questions, you do not give them consent to put their hands on you in any way shape or form "You do not have consent to touch me officer". They key here is that they can only police BY CONSENT. When they are working with "statutory regulations" THEY NEED YOUR CONSENT. NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITH STATUTORY REGULATIONS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT - NOTHING! (Obviously if you are guilty of a crime then you should take the punishment like a man).

If they put you in a cell relax, ignore any intimdation and tactics to get you to speak. You are not required to give your fingerprints or to give your DNA (or a blood or a urine sample), NOT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. You waive your rights by opening your mouth of giving them what they want. The only way of getting out of the cell (but it could take a day) then you must SHUT UP cos then they have to release you.

================================================== ======

The police dont like YOU to ask THEM questions. It's completely alien to them. "Until youve established probable cause my friend, there is a Roman Maximum in law that says quote- Equality before the law is paramount and mandatory -unquote That means before you have established that I have done anything wrong then you and I are on equal footing my friend no matter what uniform youre wearing so you will treat me with respect and you will speak across to me and not down to me or I will not assist you in anyway shape or form".

The new statutory legistlation of stop and search powers are being abused by the police. You just have to say "No I do not consent. I am not consenting to any searches today. Thank you very much. Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ?".

www.thinkfree.ca

Recommended Reading :
"How I clobbered ever bureaucratic cash confiscatory agentcy know to man" by Mary Elizabeth Croft
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
john galt

Nice video and transcript.

I've always wondered what I'd do if I got stopped for no reason. I thought it was wrong how the police could seemingly do whatever they like, without me being able to question it. After reading this I've got more of a guideline on what my rights are, so thanks for posting it.
john galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
grenadene
Banned

Great post. Thanks for the info... you never know when it might be handy
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
dondaz

Good idea steevo. It helps more if there's a transcript to go with video info. Gets it locked into the subconscious and will come out when needed.

This is about standing on our own two feet as adults and not letting them manipulate us for their own benefit.

Opposing them with lawfull excuse is the best way of dealing with these corporate police.

Nice one for taking the time to translate this Steevo
Old 18-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
disorder2k8
Inactive

You can catch them out, because the first thing they usually say is 'you have the right to remain silent' once they start asking questions, dont say anything, if they say you are being non-cooperative. say

"I'm excercising my right to silence and I will continue to do so unless you bring about any slander or accuse me of any falsities. If you have due cause for my stop/arresting/questioning you must reveal it now so I may no longer have to waste your obviously precious time."
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post

This is about standing on our own two feet as adults and not letting them manipulate us for their own benefit.

Round of applause for that man

And thanks to steevo for doing the transcription.
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
pleasuredome
Inactive

good stuff. would this apply the same when being stopped by HM Customs at airports?
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #8
dondaz

Quote:
good stuff. would this apply the same when being stopped by HM Customs at airports?
Yes. The same applies. But you have to convince them of it, which is the bitch because they are very ignorant people. But you have to perfect a legalese (the Language of Law), to really make this effective because airports will just pull terrorist statutes and acts to justify what they want to do.
Old 20-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
dondaz

Anyone got this looged in to your heads yet?
Old 20-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Anyone got this looged in to your heads yet?
Not yet Dondaz. Thanks for bringing this up again. I think that I need to do a role play with my other half so that I get used to it, especially with all the pressure that we would be under if it happened for real.
Old 20-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
airkraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
These YouTube videos have been posted here before.

Dealing with the police part 1

Dealing with the police part 2

I have written out a transcript of the important bits of what was said in these videos. Please watch the videos and THEN use the transcript below for easy reference :-
Does the search bit apply to security staff, and also customs staff at airports when they want to search your bag
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #12
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
Does the search bit apply to security staff, and also customs staff at airports when they want to search your bag
I think that the search bit just actually applies to "stop and search" in the street say. I dont know LEGALLY where we would stand in an airport.
Old 21-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #13
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Advice on Dealing with the Police by TheAntiTerrorist...

Dont fall for their nice talk when they appear sympathetic SAY NOTHING.
DENY NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOT PAST, NO NAME, NO ADDRESS [...]

Then, if they take you down to the station the golden rule is to keep you mouth shut, say nothing, shut up! You do NOT give them permission to take your finger prints, you do not give them consent to ask any further questions, you do not give them consent to put their hands on you in any way shape or form "You do not have consent to touch me officer". They key here is that they can only police BY CONSENT. When they are working with "statutory regulations" THEY NEED YOUR CONSENT. NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITH STATUTORY REGULATIONS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT - NOTHING! [...]

www.thinkfree.ca
.ca... as in: Canada.
And a quick read through the site mentions; "British Columbia"... that's in Canada.

I'm guessing a huge number of posters here are from the uk. People! Please get used to check your LOCAL laws and regulations. I've noticed a lot of misconceptions flying around here.

For instance... the "right to remain silent" is somewhat limited in the uk. You cannot withhold your name, address and date of birth, and since 2003 you can't refuse to give "non-intimate samples" (which includes hair, saliva samples, and fingerprints). These can be taken by use of force if necessary.

Michael Parenti: Justice for Sale (mp3)

I'm not your daddy or mummy, don't ask me for links.

Last edited by and justice for all; 21-08-2008 at 12:14 AM.
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 06:42 AM   #14
none
Inactive

Quote:
Conflict - The Arrest (from CD The Ungovernable Force - MORT CD020)
If you take part in direct action or the police don't like the look of you; you are likely to get arrested
Here's some things to and not to do
You don't have to say anything, nothing, but it is advisable (but still your choice)
to give your name, address and date of birth, and then say nothing else
If you don't give them this you'll find they will only hold you for longer
While they establish your identity, but if you have been previously convicted
Then don't give your date of birth, for you are on their computers in birth order
Then you are not obliged to answer any further questions at all
Most people that are caught are sussed out by their own evidence
The police are cunning but thick, don't hand it to them on a plate
You don't have to give your fingerprints, make them apply for a warrant
This sometimes is refused - especially if the evidence is flimsy
Never let them take your photograph this is only compulsory after
You have received a prison sentence, so don't let them tell you different
You can demand suitable food; you might not get it 'keep on asking'
You are entitled to make phone calls but the bastards won't let you
Remember the arresting officer's number, or any scum that treat you badly
Make a legal complaint afterwards. Look bored - but stay polite
When they question say 'no comment', don't admit to any weakness
They are bastards trained by bastards
To protect, detect, and prevent, us and our like from questioning
Let alone, threaten the power that they cherish
Whatever you go through in a police cell is nothing compared to the suffering inflicted by Governments
The state destroys, tortures and murders, we must stop them, using force if necessary
Remember that and good luck
This album was released in 1986, so most of it's probably out of date now .... why did I bother posting this!

Last edited by none; 21-08-2008 at 06:47 AM.
none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 07:00 AM   #15
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
.ca... as in: Canada.
And a quick read through the site mentions; "British Columbia"... that's in Canada.

I'm guessing a huge number of posters here are from the UK. People! Please get used to check your LOCAL laws and regulations. I've noticed a lot of misconceptions flying around here.

For instance... the "right to remain silent" is somewhat limited in the UK. You cannot withhold your name, address and date of birth, and since 2003 you can't refuse to give "non-intimate samples" (which includes hair, saliva samples, and fingerprints). These can be taken by use of force if necessary.
The right to remain silent was decided as a Human Rights issue in 2000,
and the right to remain silent was upheld by the highest court in Europe it is a RIGHT, not a privilege.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/734018.stm
last paragraph of article
"The judges said that "as a matter of fairness" the trial judge should have directed the jury that it should not draw an adverse inference if it was satisfied with the explanation."

What the police do is manipulate things with the 'if you refuse to answer
when questioned' routine. The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act
is still used by the police, because people don't realise the 2000 ruling.
As an aside the police still abuse section 18 of PACE, because people don't realise the ruling exists.
http://www.tpuc.org/node/264

Some believe that constitutions exist to protect the State against the people but their proper purpose is to protect the people from the potential tyranny of the State. It was for this reason that Magna Carta was signed by King John in 1215, not to give us rights, but to recognise that they are inherent and may not be removed.

Winston Churchill wrote in 1956 in "A History of the English Speaking Peoples"

"The facts embodied in Magna Carta and the circumstances giving rise to them were buried or misunderstood. The underlying idea of the sovereignty of the law, long existent in feudal custom, was raised by it into a doctrine for the national State. And when in subsequent ages the State, swollen with its own authority, has attempted to ride roughshod over the rights or liberties of the subject it is to this doctrine that appeal has again and again been made, and never as yet, without success."

There is no law that requires you to give your date of birth to a policeman,
in fact I have refused this many times, and left both my date of birth and place of birth off witness statements,
and these have been accepted by the courts at magistrates, crown court and county court.

Please show us where the date of birth has to be given.
It is asked for on many occasions, because it is used to check your background
i.e. criminal record on the database, and on the results of THAT check,
the police treat you with different attitude i.e. with contempt if you have a conviction.

I have no criminal record - for the record

I have a Claim of Right, with HM Queen Elizabeth, which is peremptory,
to refuse to give any sample unless my written consent is notorised
i.e. witnessed by a public notary.

I also have a Claim of Right to use force to defend myself,
and my property, 'and one precludes the other' i.e. I have the Right, the police do not.
The police have no right to use force against me because of my claim of right.

So unless they see me do something very, very naughty,
which I have no intention of doing anyway,
I am not going to be able to test that right,
which stems from Magna Carta - which is the basis of all law in the UK.
The law looks backward for its authority, and the Magna Carta 1215
and Bill of Rights 1689 are there "for ever".
They are both still on the statute books,
and contrary to some people e.g. parking ticket people,
and some police officers, they are still both in force - ask your MP
where he draws his authority and rights to speak in the House of Commons comes from.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:26 AM   #16
lesactive

Unless your unalienable rights have been specifically and unquestionably repealed they are all still in place. They are acting on statutes, not law. Can you point to any body of words and say they have authority over someone else. Not without their consent. You may be tossed in the can for a while as a form of intimidation but it's worth it. Stand strong, shut up and know who you are.

UK is still a common law jurisdiction is it not? Claim your own law. Your rights existed long before statutes came about.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
The right to remain silent was decided as a Human Rights issue in 2000,
and the right to remain silent was upheld by the highest court in Europe it is a RIGHT, not a privilege.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/734018.stm
last paragraph of article
"The judges said that "as a matter of fairness" the trial judge should have directed the jury that it should not draw an adverse inference if it was satisfied with the explanation."

[etc]
(You again?)
No, it's ok...

I singled out certain points on the OP that caught my attention; "say nothing. Deny nothing. You have no past, no name, no address." For example, that statement seems to imply that you can withhold this info. You could refuse to give these details, but be prepared to stay detained for a longer period.

The 'right to remain silent' still stands (at least for now...) when it comes to the police interrogating you. You have no legal obligation to answer their questions.

Quote:
Giving your details:
http://www.freebeagles.org/articles/...t_4/lb4-2.html

Other than under road traffic and anti-social behavior legislation, you do not commit an offence in English law by refusing to give your name and address to the police. However there are certain situations where the police may arrest you if they cannot establish your name and address, and if you are arrested and charged with an offence you will be unlikely to be granted bail unless they can establish these details.
Quote:
What should I do if I am stopped or/and searched?
http://www.met.police.uk/stopandsearch/what_is.htm

It's up to you whether you provide your name and address. You don't have to, but the best advice is that you should co-operate with the police.
Quote:
Police basics
http://www.thesite.org.uk/homelawand...e/policebasics

Silence?
You don't have to answer questions however if you refuse to give your name and address you may be arrested if the police feel you have something to hide. Also if they think you have committed an arrestable crime you must give your name and address but no more. In both cases you can then remain silent until you receive legal advice.
Quote:
At the police station
http://www.eastsideclimateaction.org...icestation.pdf

You will be taken in front of the custody sergeant, who is the officer who authorizes your detention and is responsible for you whilst you remain in custody. Your arresting officer will give brief details of the offence for which you were arrested, and you will be asked a number of questions including your name and address, date and place of birth, height, and occupation. Its not a criminal offence to refuse to give this information, so don’t feel pressurized into doing so. But if you do refuse to give your name and address it’s likely to delay your release. If you give false details you could be charged with obstructing a police officer/perverting the course of justice.
There’s two different legal situations regarding ‘right of silence’ in connection to giving your name/address: Being stopped (or stopped and searched) by police, and being under arrest.

No law obliges you to give your name and address when stopped by police, unless you’re driving a vehicle in which case a different set of rules applies.

Bear in mind that refusing to give your details (name/address) might result in you’re being arrested. As the texts I’ve presented suggests. So it’s really a matter of ‘police discretion’. Police do arrest people under charges (or suspicion) of ‘anti-social behavior’, ‘disturbing the peace’ and ‘anti-terrorist act’ even if such charges are untrue. They can later drop these charges with no legal consequence to them (the police).

When under arrest you can still refuse to give your details, but this is likely to result in you being hold up longer. Again is up to the police discretion and whether they’ve got better things to attend or not.

"The police should not detain you for more than 24 hours without charging you, unless an officer with the rank of superintendent (or above) or a magistrate gives permission.
A police officer with the rank of superintendent (or above) can authorize detention for a further 12 hours. Magistrates can authorize further detentions up to a maximum of 96 hours. Once charged, if you're still in detention, you should be brought before the magistrates the next day.
If you’re arrested as a suspected terrorist, different rules apply
".
http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/...ice_powers.htm

----

I’m sincerely curious to see how your ‘Claim of Right’ will hold up in real life situation. And.. no! I’m not wishing to see you in circumstances like that on the first place.

And on a different note, I wouldn’t put too much faith in the contents of the http://www.tpuc.org/ website, loads of desinfo (not saying it’s intentional) and outdated information and I personally dislike the royalist tone it has.
Mind you!, the article you cited; “Most police house searches 'illegal'“, it’s quite true. But it still didn’t stop the police for carrying on these illegal searches for no less than 20 years.

Old 22-08-2008, 07:25 AM   #18
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
(You again?)

And on a different note, I wouldn’t put too much faith in the contents of the http://www.tpuc.org/ website, loads of desinfo (not saying it’s intentional) and outdated information and I personally dislike the royalist tone it has.
Mind you!, the article you cited; “Most police house searches 'illegal'“, it’s quite true. But it still didn’t stop the police for carrying on these illegal searches for no less than 20 years.

Yep!
Thanks for the info' and links.

The tpuc link was the first one from a google search, so that is why I used it,
but there are other sites e.g. BBC, Guardian etc.

I agree with the royalist tone, but true is true, no matter who says it.

The thing I'm trying to get across is that people make assumptions,
and act on those, when they are not true, and this leads to injustice.

The real responsibility for this is ours - because we do not find out for ourselves,
and let others have/take/abuse the power/authority/knowledge etc.

Sometimes that can be a good thing if the person is vulnerable
in the sense of they cannot comprehend what/why this is happening
e.g. care in the community clients (politically correct term) issues
with benefits and housing - you have to 'do it for them' making sure
that their best interest is paramount, and they are happy with the outcome.

Other than that we should take responsibility for ourselves,
and make sure we are informed, so that we can help the nice
people who work in the public sector, and make sure they don't
get into trouble for abusing their perceived authority.
Old 22-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #19
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
The thing I'm trying to get across is that people make assumptions,
and act on those, when they are not true, and this leads to injustice.
Oh! Absolutely. I agree 100% with you there.

Old 22-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #20
tom bombadil

So basicly, in the uk, you are stuffed if you dont want a tosser with an attitude from feeling you up?

What a wonderfull thing the ploice force is!!!

Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote