Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Default $ov'run gets eighty months in jail.

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com...cc4c002e0.html

From the article:

Quote:
A federal jury previously found Cooper guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
During the trial, assistant U.S. Attorney Bryan R. Whittaker told jurors that Cooper was stopped in Park County on March 6, 2010, for going 80 mph in a 65 mph zone.

He was driving an unregistered vehicle with a fictitious license plate, had no insurance and a revoked driver's license.

When the deputy approached the driver's door, Cooper, the vehicle's sole occupant, only slightly lowered the window and refused to cooperate with the deputy. He remained in the pickup talking on his cell phone.

When Cooper finally got out of the vehicle, deputies patted him down and found a loaded pistol in a waist holster.
I don't understand.

Quote:
Testimony during Cooper's trial revealed he considered himself sovereign and not a United States citizen and therefore not subject to its laws.
Seems like he was subject to the USA's laws after all.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com...cc4c002e0.html

From the article:

I don't understand.

Seems like he was subject to the USA's laws after all.
Certainly it would seem that those who make money by enforcing their will on others thought he was.

Just like in Germany during the late '30's, their 'law' said it was okay to murder, but then afterwards it was found that 'law' was 'unlawful'. So how can a law be unlawful? Is it the law, or is it not the law?

Do you believe that what the Nazi's did to the jews in WWII was lawful? Or not? It would seem your willingness to support all statutes as law, merely for them being statutes, would suggest you would have to accept the nazis actions back then, and be willing to claim they were lawful too.

If they were lawful, why did people get executed for enforcing them?
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

If you wish to discuss Nazis, rob I'd appreciate it if you would start a seperate thread.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
injustice

Change Germany "30"s to South Africa "60". Same difference!
injustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
If you wish to discuss Nazis, rob I'd appreciate it if you would start a seperate thread.
But, you posted about what is happening in 'Nazi Amerika' now. And it is the citizens down there that call it that...

Since you are pointing to the actions of a court, and previous courts in NAzi Germany did the exact same thing, why not talk about it here? Do you not want people to realize the courts you point to are in fact fascist?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #6
outofstate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
But, you posted about what is happening in 'Nazi Amerika' now. And it is the citizens down there that call it that...

Since you are pointing to the actions of a court, and previous courts in NAzi Germany did the exact same thing, why not talk about it here? Do you not want people to realize the courts you point to are in fact fascist?
you know, having been in Court, I cant say that is true.
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

rob wrote:

Quote:
But, you posted about what is happening in 'Nazi Amerika' now.
Fuck me. You must be running out of steam. Second post and Godwin's law and all that

Anyway, rob, why do you think the defendant's claim to be exempt from the laws of the USA didn't work?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 03-06-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
he said it was brasso

Quote:
rob wrote:

Fuck me. You must be running out of steam. Second post and Godwin's law and all that

Anyway, rob, why do you think the defendant's claim to be exempt ftom the laws of the USA didn't work?
Because he didn't know what he was doing perhaps?

Your attempts to belittle, derail, distract or whatever your goal is by posting the odd court case is not evidence that FOTL (that cringeworthy term) is completely unfounded.

In other words attempting to tar all with the same brush is in my opinion cheap and desperate!
he said it was brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #9
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
rob wrote:

Anyway, rob, why do you think the defendant's claim to be exempt from the laws of the USA didn't work?
Godwin made a law? What law is that? Is that the one that says that the Nazi's did not exist in germany, and that ANY comparison to them s not acceptable?

I would not deign to claim to know with one little article from a MSM paper.

But I do know that those courts down there routinely tell people the COnstitution is not applicable to them.

I do know those people operating the courts are just people, and as such are just as likely to be corrupted as any other person in power, and I know power corrupts.

So in Hitler's Germany, courts operated just as they seem to be doing now in the US. Were those courts acting lawfully or not? And if so, why did the operators and those who obeyed get dead?

YOu point to only the exercise of force to try and support your view of justice. Do you not see how that actually supports our beliefs that those courts are corrupt?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #10
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by he said it was brasso View Post
Bec

Your attempts to belittle, derail, distract or whatever your goal is by posting the odd court case is not evidence that FOTL (that cringeworthy term) is completely unfounded.
I certainly am not belittling, nor am I attempting to disrupt or derail. I am just pointing out factual cases.
Perhaps you would prefer the cases that are the result of message from an anonymous person on a facebook page?
My point is that so far no one has managed to post one single verifiable instance of a court accepting the fotl argument.
If you have one, be my guest and post it up.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 03-06-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
I certainly am not belittling, nor am I attempting to disrupt or derail. I am just pointing out factual cases.
Perhaps you would prefer the cases that are the result of message from an anonymous person on a facebook page?
My point is that so far no one has managed to post one single verifiable instance of a court accepting the fotl argument.
And do you mind if I set up a true lawful de jure court for that purpose, or do you insist I use one of the existing ones which have become hijacked by corporate interests and are clearly now corrupt?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #12
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Tell me, are you of the opinion that I shouldn't post up examples of fotl failures in court?
Should I be prevented from doing so?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 03-06-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #13
he said it was brasso

Quote:
Tell me, are you of the opinion that I shouldn't post up examples of fotl failures in court?
Always questions. Police force or lawyer?
Old 03-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #14
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofstate View Post
you know, having been in Court, I cant say that is true.
No thankfully, my own experience is the case.

You must not take these mental police wannabees as the word on this site.

Real judges are a better breed.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
he said it was brasso

Quote:
What is a fotl argument? What is fotl exactly?

I do not agree or disagree with fotl because it is as yet an undefined entity.

I am aware of someone who has received over 35 parking tickets and has had a number of them nullified by the creator of them. He has used his initiative to determine that each ticket is an offer to contract (or at least enforce a breach of a contract) and the recipient of the offer has said (within 72 hours) no thanks, I don't want to be party to that contract.

Now is that fotl? If so, there is your example. Didn't go to court as the issuer of the parking ticket stopped when they realised they can't enforce a contract upon someone against their will.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #16
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
You are really starting to get on my nerves. It is your standing fucking refrain and it is bullshit.

When we have put out videos you go and whine to cops to get them taking down of you tube. UNT.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #17
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
What is a fotl argument? What is fotl exactly?

I do not agree or disagree with fotl because it is as yet an undefined entity.

I am aware of someone who has received over 35 parking tickets and has had a number of them nullified by the creator of them. He has used his initiative to determine that each ticket is an offer to contract (or at least enforce a breach of a contract) and the recipient of the offer has said (within 72 hours) no thanks, I don't want to be party to that contract.

Now is that fotl? If so, there is your example. Didn't go to court as the issuer of the parking ticket stopped when they realised they can't enforce a contract upon someone against their will.
Oh don't fucking start them on that cartwheel.

The fact that is an exact science as is the kangeroo courts of the Utilities companies seems to escape them.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Yeah you should. Let me post this now.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #19
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post

When we have put out videos you go and whine to cops to get them taking down of you tube. UNT.
LOL
I go to the police about wackadooster youtube videos?
You really should see somebody about your delusions.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Yeah you should. Let me post this now.
Ah, right. You want certain members here silenced?