Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 17-10-2015, 11:19 AM   #1
whistleblower100

Post Outside the Construct

The society we live in is an illusion, it's all run with advanced technology inside underground bases. The Fairies of legend were said to keep people captive underground, and so it is to this day.

They are the Archons spoken of by the Gnostics. They run the illusion from Planet Saturn via the moon. (I also listen to John Lash). It is possible to get out of the reality we all consider to be the 'real world'...

Individuals are out there in society, that can bring you outside the construct. I have first hand experience of this. We call this place 'the surface'. The construct is based on the surface but there are differences.

The hierarchy of who gets to enter and leave The Matrix is very old. An ancient system of laws and customs govern who gets to the surface and who doesn't. I can't tell you how I got there (it's a secret) but on the surface we have nothing.

Others present at the time (this was 2009) told me the year was actually 1800. They had seen spacecraft in the skies in this time. The illusion seems to be set in the future (1999 according to the plot of the movie The Matrix).

They also told me that's just a film, and unlike the film your body is the same on the surface. That was my experience too. I didn't stay long, I walked to a wooded area and re-entered the construct.

I believe in the information war and being a whistle-blower from within the illusion. The day will come when all of humanity will return to the surface, that's what I'm fighting for. We can free humanity.
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
itam37

Default a trip

i once wondered into an open air museum at night and found myself in another....reality....
The Moon was so big on the horizon,that it was covering it completely--i saw only an upper side of it...and i realized,that i m not in my home world...
then i figured out,that if i go the same way back,i ll be in my home world again..and it worked !
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
i once wondered into an open air museum at night and found myself in another....reality....
The Moon was so big on the horizon,that it was covering it completely--i saw only an upper side of it...and i realized,that i m not in my home world...
then i figured out,that if i go the same way back,i ll be in my home world again..and it worked !
We're always safe in this game, management are always looking over us. It amazes me that most people don't talk about the things covered on this forum. It's like David Icke says 'Human Race, Get Off Your Knees'.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower100 View Post
The hierarchy of who gets to enter and leave The Matrix is very old. An ancient system of laws and customs govern who gets to the surface and who doesn't. I can't tell you how I got there (it's a secret) but on the surface we have nothing.

Whistleblower 100...you say upon the surface there is NOTHING ? Can you describe it ? Are you talking a desolate wasteland ? Industrial monoliths ? Natural green wilderness ? What exactly ? Whichever the case, I assume no home comforts ? No utilities or conveniences ? No shelter ? No shops ? No pubs ? No homes ? No heating ? No lighting ? No food ?

If so, can you please explain to me why on Earth (or above it) I would ever wish to go there ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 09-11-2015 at 11:23 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #5
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Whistleblower 100...you say upon the surface there is NOTHING ? Can you describe it ? Are you talking a desolate wasteland ? Industrial monoliths ? Natural green wilderness ? What exactly ? Whichever the case, I assume no home comforts ? No utilities or conveniences ? No shelter ? No shops ? No pubs ? No homes ? No heating ? No lighting ? No food ?

If so, can you please explain to me why on Earth (or above it) I would ever wish to go there ?
The question is, if the OP is right which do you choose? Freedom or slavery?
I live every moment to the beat of a drum you cannot hear, follow a path you cannot feel, swimming in a sea of thoughts and emotional energies you cannot see. Does that make me any better or worse than you or anyone else? No, merely different.
I envision a world without money, where fear and violence has been replaced with empathy and respect, where strangers view you as friend and equal, not enemy or threat. This is the goal my sisters, brothers, and I work towards. This is my philosophy.
eta huinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:29 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta huinya View Post
The question is, if the OP is right which do you choose? Freedom or slavery?
Define either of those things. I rather enjoy push button electric lights, heaters, flush lavatories, hot baths, cooking facilities, fridge, washing machine, furniture, clothes, a roof , walls and windows when the weather's bad, pavements to walk on, books to read...if that's the MATRIX then I'll stay in it, thanks.

Without most of the above you'd be slave to the elements. I mean what's the weather like on 'the surface' ? What's the survival rate ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 10-11-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

I don't buy reality exists outside of our existence, and we are not part of it. That is, unless perception is just too far out of alignment with reality. By assuming everything is an illusion, does that mean you no longer try to find the true illusions and truths that comprise our universe? It is a very hard to decipher masterful conspiracy full of truths and illusions. If one thinks everything is an illusion, one may think they have it all figured out when they are at square one in reality.

The universe is as real as it gets IMO. Consciousness, and constructs in which consciousness can interact is basically it's purpose in very general terms. It is not some alien created matrix IMO, but a beautiful and complex wonder of nature in which has existed for an infinite amount of time, and lead to your own soul's creation IMO.

I doubt all people who think everything is an illusion have a sincere value for nature any longer, and may have lost the value for nature once they thought it wasn't even real.

I know some popular figures support the "nothing is real" stuff, but I think some things are very real. The synthetic matrix exists within perception. The real matrix is what we inhabit... My 2 cents.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:53 PM   #8
whistleblower100

Quote:

I didn't stay on the surface long enough to answer these questions. I was in a wood, dressed in rags but I wasn't cold. We had a campfire going and I was told it was 1800. I'd be guessing about where I was going to sleep that night. Anyway I re-entered the Matrix because of the difficult conditions.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #9
cosmic tramp

Quote:
I didn't stay on the surface long enough to answer these questions. I was in a wood, dressed in rags but I wasn't cold. We had a campfire going and I was told it was 1800. I'd be guessing about where I was going to sleep that night. Anyway I re-entered the Matrix because of the difficult conditions.
Thanks for answering...still no clues as to how you actually got there then ? Given you say it's a secret, and there are those on here seeking truth, any reason you can't share it ?
Old 10-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #10
whistleblower100

Quote:
Define either of those things. I rather enjoy push button electric lights, heaters, flush lavatories, hot baths, cooking facilities, fridge, washing machine, furniture, clothes, a roof , walls and windows when the weather's bad, pavements to walk on, books to read...if that's the MATRIX then I'll stay in it, thanks.

Without most of the above you'd be slave to the elements. I mean what's the weather like on 'the surface' ? What's the survival rate ?
Good point, I decided to stay in the Matrix because of these things.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:36 PM   #11
whistleblower100

Quote:
Thanks for answering...still no clues as to how you actually got there then ? Given you say it's a secret, and there are those on here seeking truth, any reason you can't share it ?
I grew up with guys that lived in that reality (The Surface) and only came into the Matrix to go to school, train with the local football club, visit the local bar ect. Ireland has groups that exist outside of normal reality. Old families in The Republic. That's a clue but we don't want to get ourselves into to any trouble with the moderators on this site.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #12
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I don't buy reality exists outside of our existence, and we are not part of it. That is, unless perception is just too far out of alignment with reality. By assuming everything is an illusion, does that mean you no longer try to find the true illusions and truths that comprise our universe? It is a very hard to decipher masterful conspiracy full of truths and illusions. If one thinks everything is an illusion, one may think they have it all figured out when they are at square one in reality.

The universe is as real as it gets IMO. Consciousness, and constructs in which consciousness can interact is basically it's purpose in very general terms. It is not some alien created matrix IMO, but a beautiful and complex wonder of nature in which has existed for an infinite amount of time, and lead to your own soul's creation IMO.

I doubt all people who think everything is an illusion have a sincere value for nature any longer, and may have lost the value for nature once they thought it wasn't even real.

I know some popular figures support the "nothing is real" stuff, but I think some things are very real. The synthetic matrix exists within perception. The real matrix is what we inhabit... My 2 cents.
I've written that the Matrix isn't reality but I'll have to revise my position to a degree. The things that happen within the Matrix are quite real. Also I'm in the Matrix and I'm real.

There is however a broader reality which is difficult to perceive (The Surface). Upon the surface the rules are different, while I was there I ran out on to a lake, then ran back to the shore. Normal gravity doesn't seem to apply in this place that I was brought to.

Our perception of the physical world is all based on our experiences within the construct. When you step outside the illusion the rules are different.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #13
yosako

Quote:
I've written that the Matrix isn't reality but I'll have to revise my position to a degree. The things that happen within the Matrix are quite real. Also I'm in the Matrix and I'm real.

There is however a broader reality which is difficult to perceive (The Surface). Upon the surface the rules are different, while I was there I ran out on to a lake, then ran back to the shore. Normal gravity doesn't seem to apply in this place that I was brought to.

Our perception of the physical world is all based on our experiences within the construct. When you step outside the illusion the rules are different.
Have you found how the whole "construct" works?
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosako View Post
Have you found how the whole "construct" works?
I think the construct works by matching the chakras of individuals with a technologically generated field based on the 64 elements of time as noted in the i-Ching. Our technology is catching up and mankind can do this with available resources.

Last edited by whistleblower100; 11-11-2015 at 04:36 PM.