Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 12-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #141
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinda View Post
The way the justice system will survive , is when the people set their own legislation.

Laws, yes. Just not the few creating it as a control mechanism of the many.

When the kids twig it over the coming years, they'll demand it.

+1
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:17 PM   #142
tameelf

the whole system is a fraud every letter they send you is postal fraud even demanding your name is fraud why??? because its not ur fcukin name.

the block cap letters LEGAL NAME is CROWN COPYRIGHT someone demanding you to pick up somthing thats not yours is ILEGAL. YOU GET IT ???

if you pick it up your comminting FRAUD its not your fcuking name its the CROWNS
do you want to commit a fraud ...........no so you point it out

no LEGAL NAME here m8 .................ends the game .........dont pick it up
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #143
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameelf View Post
the whole system is a fraud every letter they send you is postal fraud even demanding your name is fraud why??? because its not ur fcukin name.

the block cap letters LEGAL NAME is CROWN COPYRIGHT someone demanding you to pick up somthing thats not yours is ILEGAL. YOU GET IT ???

if you pick it up your comminting FRAUD its not your fcuking name its the CROWNS
do you want to commit a fraud ...........no so you point it out

no LEGAL NAME here m8 .................ends the game .........dont pick it up
I am avidly studying this name fraud at the moment, and get the point about not having to attend court under a "code, act or statute". Great news!

However if I use the name (which we do) on my bank account, passport, etc, does that not mean I claim the name? It is a catch 22 situation Can you be OUT of the system for purposes of court etc, but in it in other respects?
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #144
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
......However if I use the name (which we do) on my bank account, passport, etc, does that not mean I claim the name? It is a catch 22 situation Can you be OUT of the system for purposes of court etc, but in it in other respects?
there may be a poster who is better educated at answering this question directly or you may get an answer from other sites/forums such as BCG group

going by my logic i am forced into using a passport to travel abroad while without a passport i will be excluded from such travel, i am forced into having a bank account without it i do not get paid etc, i am forced to go to court while without it i will be excluded from prison or fine unless "they" break the law by forcing you a fine or prison, which in most cases they do

imo you do not decide to use the system for one thing and then not to use the system for something else as there is no system, there is real people who enforce the system who you might want to convince that your place on earth is to survive and use whatever resources are available to you to live a fulfilled life and if that means holding a passport so you can travel abroad on a real plane/boat/train etc made by real people so other real people can have the luxury of traveling then you can choose to use it or not, same goes for any other service that requires your name details, while it also means that if you are told you have to appear in court for a fictional law that you have not agreed to then you can choose not to attend

there are people who believe in the "system" who will try and get you by your own free will or by force, imo you are "got" or not got depending on many different ingredient including....... if you see the illusion, if you find the time, if you have the energy, if you do the research, if you look at case studies, if you choose to have a free mind, if you are prepared to obey as a slave, if you choose to give up your funds, if you are prepared to be forced into prison in defense of your own beliefs, if you are prepared to die in defense of your own beliefs, if you are prepared to live in defense of your own beliefs

imo no matter what, on the grand scale of existence, believe it or not, live by it or not Natural Law will take care of us all in the manner it deems fit, while the most important aspect of the NOW is not to worry about it and DO what you consider the right thing to do for you at any given time during each moment you have breadth

Last edited by doobyferkin; 13-08-2014 at 01:45 PM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 10:48 AM   #145
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
there may be a poster who is better educated at answering this question directly or you may get an answer from other sites/forums such as BCG group

going by my logic i am forced into using a passport to travel abroad while without a passport i will be excluded from such travel, i am forced into having a bank account without it i do not get paid etc, i am forced to go to court while without it i will be excluded from prison or fine unless "they" break the law by forcing you a fine or prison, which in most cases they do

imo you do not decide to use the system for one thing and then not to use the system for something else as there is no system, there is real people who enforce the system who you might want to convince that your place on earth is to survive and use whatever resources are available to you to live a fulfilled life and if that means holding a passport so you can travel abroad on a real plane/boat/train etc made by real people so other real people can have the luxury of traveling then you can choose to use it or not, same goes for any other service that requires your name details, while it also means that if you are told you have to appear in court for a fictional law that you have not agreed to then you can choose not to attend

there are people who believe in the "system" who will try and get you by your own free will or by force, imo you are "got" or not got depending on many different ingredient including....... if you see the illusion, if you find the time, if you have the energy, if you do the research, if you look at case studies, if you choose to have a free mind, if you are prepared to obey as a slave, if you choose to give up your funds, if you are prepared to be forced into prison in defense of your own beliefs, if you are prepared to die in defense of your own beliefs, if you are prepared to live in defense of your own beliefs

imo no matter what, on the grand scale of existence, believe it or not, live by it or not Natural Law will take care of us all in the manner we deserve while the most important aspect of the NOW is not to worry about it and DO what you consider the right thing to do for you at any given time during each moment you have breadth
Dooby - I appreciate your answer. What you say is logical and helpful to me.

I had become disheartened by a discussion on a website about Mountain Man (fined for fishing without a licence, sorry no link at moment) who in the first instance the forum criticised for showing up at court in the first place, proclaiming himself a real living man. It was then mentioned that even if he didn't show up, later the court could find him to have claimed the name by receiving a benefit such as a mortgage, passport, etc.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #146
moobs
Inactive

Courts aren't interested in whether or not you "claimed the name," or indeed in any of this natural-law-just-do-no-harm philosophy. If you want to live your life that way, sure, go ahead, but don't kid yourself into thinking it's how the government is run as well. To them, statutes are laws, and they will enforce them on everyone.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #147
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Dooby - I appreciate your answer. What you say is logical and helpful to me.

I had become disheartened by a discussion on a website about Mountain Man (fined for fishing without a licence, sorry no link at moment) who in the first instance the forum criticised for showing up at court in the first place, proclaiming himself a real living man. It was then mentioned that even if he didn't show up, later the court could find him to have claimed the name by receiving a benefit such as a mortgage, passport, etc.
i have watched this, and i agree that a freemman would not turn up at court, unless i am mistaken i do not think it was court in his case, it was a pre-court hearing and that he chose to go because he wanted to and not because he was made to go, there is a lot more to his situation than that youtube footage shows, i think he wanted to prove a point by example thus went to the pre-court hearing for a platform to demonstrate the "lesson", what i did get from this is that he did make a good point of how the system works in regards to what was documented regardless if he showed up or not and what they could or could not have done after
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #148
tameelf

ok guys i see its sparked real intrest copyright fraud carries 20 year life sentence yet you break legal name copyright fraud everyday everthing REGIStersd is crown propety you included. in essance you own fuck all coz you made that cash using a copyrighted name REGIStered to THE CROWN CORP SQ MILE CITY OF LONDON LONDON LUNDINIUM NOW you KNOW will you continue to commit fraud easy peasy
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/word...lon-is-fallen/

freeman is dead because it lies by omition

Last edited by tameelf; 13-08-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: to add
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #149
elenita

What if you change your name on utilities/bank accounts/employee details/daily use to one that differs from the birth certificate? That would limit the fraud further, no?

Might be worth a separate thread? Although no doubt "the name" has been discussed previously on this forum.

Last edited by elenita; 13-08-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #150
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameelf View Post
ok guys i see its sparked real intrest copyright fraud carries 20 year life sentence yet you break legal name copyright fraud everyday everthing REGIStersd is crown propety you included. in essance you own fuck all coz you made that cash using a copyrighted name REGIStered to THE CROWN CORP SQ MILE CITY OF LONDON LONDON LUNDINIUM NOW you KNOW will you continue to commit fraud easy peasy
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/word...lon-is-fallen/

freeman is dead because it lies by omition
last time i was stopped by the police i refused to give my name until they asked it thusly:- "what is your crown given slave designation" eventually a member of the SPPS knew what i meant and got my name by asking in those terms....she also gave me her moblie number(?!?)
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #151
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
last time i was stopped by the police i refused to give my name until they asked it thusly:- "what is your crown given slave designation" eventually a member of the SPPS knew what i meant and got my name by asking in those terms....she also gave me her moblie number(?!?)
Nice one!
Funny how many people in official roles know what is going on and still treat us like shit.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:57 PM   #152
deadhawk

SPPS = Scottish Police Pagan Society- a dwindling group, but most awakened among the dogs.

Last edited by deadhawk; 13-08-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:52 PM   #153
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
SPPS = Scottish Police Pagan Society- a dwindling group, but most awakened among the dogs.
I think you need to call that number, deadhawk!
Old 13-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #154
deadhawk

Quote:
I think you need to call that number, deadhawk!
oh no, i could not possibly ... my ex is a nutter, if i don't die lonely and sad she'll kill my family.... only kiddin'
you are right a wpc last in the line of eight pc's finally treats me like a human being, respects my intellect and beleifs..and gives me her mobile nummer..too bad that am an acid headed hash-bag i date her it's like shes compromised in the eyes of her superiors .. nah i'll leave her to be a genuine person in HM Kennel
and perhaps WTSHTF..her and her friends will be on the right side (?)