Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 22-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #21
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
So your version of the story is the only version allowed then ?? I dont know nothing about the case but will look at BOTH VERSIONS , or as many versions as I can find !!!

I was also thinking of all the other people have been killed on both sides. They say about afghan..... is the death of 1 American or Uk soldier the only news worthy item and not the deaths of countless Afghans !!! ????

Something for you to think about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What on earth are you talking about?

Two sides of what story? There's only one side in an event which happened 6 years ago and has been investigated (not by the Israelis I might add) properly. The conclusion was that she was murdered, that she was standing in the way of a tank driven by a murderer, who murdered her because she was in the way of an illegal demolition.

A lot of people have been killed by 'both sides'...what on earth does this mean? And why are you referring to Aghanistan? Rachel was killed in Palestine. If you go and do a modicom of research you'll find that Tom Hundull was shot in the head by an Israeli as he tried to protect kids on their way to school. A British camerman whose name escapes me was shot in the neck by an Israeli, despite the fact he was clearly marked as media and was waving a while flag. Thousands of Palestinians have been killed by Israelis during the 60 years of this illegal and unjustified occupation. Thousands. Women, children, boys, men, girls..killed.

Instead of going wild with exclamation marks...go and do some of your own thinking.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #22
zarah

Rachel Corrie, God rest her soul was in Palestine defending innocent people from being murdered and injured. My understanding is that she was under the impression that murdering Israelis wouldn't harm an American.

Apologies to the OP's author, but in response to the disgusting Israeli apologist with the moonbat programme:

Ahmed Reyad Mohammed al-Sinwar Male aged 3

Mustafa Khader Saber Abu Ghanima Male aged 16

Tamer Hassan Ali al-Akhras Male aged 5

Mazen Ahmed Mohammed Matar Male aged 15

Khaled Sami Tarraf al-Astal Male aged 14

Kamilia Ra'afat al-Bardini Female aged 13

‘Uday Abdul Hakim Rajab Mansi Male aged 6

Yahya Ibrahim Farouq al-Hayek Male aged 13 (my son's age)

Abdul Hamid Jamal Khaled al-Sawi Male aged 15

Yasmin Wa’el Dhaban Female aged 17 (my daughter's age)

Haneen Wa’el Dhaban Female aged 15

Ahmed Rasmi Mohammed Abu Jazar Male aged16

Mustafa Khadl Saber Abu Ghnima Male aged 16

Ibrahim Akram Ibrahim Abu Daqqa Male aged 15

Samar Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 6

Jawaher Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 8

Akram Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 14

Dina Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 7

19 Tahreer Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 17

Just some of the children murdered...apologies, who committed suicide...during Israel's latest warcrime. They weren't murdered by home made rockets, they were murdered by weapons manufactured and sold to israelis by Americans (illegal under international law.) They weren't murdered drinking coffee, or having drinks in a nightclub, or standing at a bus stop waiting for a bus to take them to the mall..they subsist in abject poverty in a large prison camp, which has had its water supply stolen by the occupiers, where 99% of the children suffer from psychological trauma. The rest of the names (there's 313 in all) can be found here:

http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/Report...ren%20Book.pdf

Perhaps next time you and your scum friends are discussing how best to defend the indefensible you might give a thought to them.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #23
accuracy

Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa Univ.

Quote:
From Dick Eastman
3-8-10

From Dr. Gunther Kümel

March 7, 2010

Steven Plaut is a professor at Haifa University. He can be contacted at [email protected].

Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Nasty Letter
From Professor At Haifa University

From Steven E. Plaut

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Corrie,
You are coming to our lovely town to sue Israel, claiming that your daughter was "killed by an Israeli bulldozer." But you neglect to mention the circumstances under which she was so killed (nor the fact that she died from her injuries while under Palestinian medical care).

You have stated, "She had been working in Rafah with a nonviolent resistance organization, the International Solidarity Movement, trying to stop the demolition of Palestinian homes and wells."

Homes and wells, huh?

Well, she was not. Rachel was trying to prevent the demolition of tunnels used to smuggle weapons for Palestinian terrorists seeking to murder Jewish civilians. ISM openly endorses Palestinian "armed struggle" against Jewish children and civilians and openly collaborates with terrorists. It has hidden wanted terrorists and their weapons in its offices. It is an accomplice in murder. Lying is not the best way to drum up sympathy for your daughter.

You say your daughter died trying to protect an "innocent house." Again, this is not the truth. That "innocent house" was camouflage for a not-so-innocent terrorist smuggling tunnel, and the residents of that innocent house knew all about the tunnel.

Your daughter was in a war zone as a belligerent, on behalf of a movement of Arab fascists seeking to destroy Israel and murder as many Jews as possible. Your daughter died while interfering with an anti-terror operation carried out by soldiers in a land in which she had no business being at all.

You demand that we feel your pain at the loss of your daughter, yet your daughter conscripted herself as an accomplice for those seeking to murder my children. You feel no pain for the scores of martyrs in my own city of Haifa murdered by those same terrorists.

Your daughter put herself in harm's way by challenging a large bulldozer and positioning herself where the operator could not see her. You know quite well that the bulldozer operator was not seeking to harm her.

You have written, "We had not understood the devastating nature of the Palestinians' situation." Of course, you have never expressed any interest in the devastating nature of the Jews' situation. The Jews have been battling Arab fascism and genocidal terrorism for a hundred years, before, during, and after the Nazi Holocaust of six million Jews. Your daughter was helping those who perpetrate Nazi-like atrocities against randomly selected Jews.

You smugly praise the propaganda play about your daughter, which ignored all the other Rachels - the Jewish victims of terror in Israel who were murdered by genocidal terrorists.

Your daughter, and apparently you as well, never had any understanding of the Middle East conflict. The Middle East conflict is not about the right to self-determination of Palestinian Arabs, but rather about the right to self-determination of Israeli Jews.

For a century the Arabs have attempted to block any expression of Jewish self-determination, using violence, armed aggression, and terrorism. The Arabs today control 22 countries and territory nearly twice the size of the United States. They refuse to share even a fraction of one percent of the Middle East with Jews, even in a territory smaller than New Jersey.

The Arab countries invented the Palestinian people and their "plight" as a propaganda ploy in imitation of the German campaign on behalf of Sudeten self-determination in the 1930s. Just as the struggle for "Sudeten liberation" was nothing more than a fig leaf for the German aggression aimed at annihilating Czechoslovakia, so the struggle for "Palestinian liberation" is nothing more than cover for a jihad to destroy Israel and its population.

Your write, "Clearly, our daughter has become a positive symbol for people."

I am afraid you are mistaken. Your daughter has become a symbol for dangerous foolhardiness. She essentially committed suicide as an empty gesture to assist murderers and terrorists.

You want the world to mourn for your daughter, who died while working with monsters out to murder our children. On the pages of anti-Semitic propaganda web magazines you denounce Israel, but you do not have a single word of sympathy for the families of the thousands of innocent Israeli victims of the terrorists with whom your daughter chose to ally herself.

On behalf of the citizens of Haifa, all of whom your daughter's Hamas friends are trying to murder, I remain,

Steven Plaut

THIS LETTER DESERVES AN ANSWER:

Sir,
I have read your letter to the mourning parents of Rachel Corrie.
Useless to say that your words are not correct in dozens of respects. I even don't find myself inclined to correct them. Even the contrary of your distorted arguments would be wrong.

However the letter depicts the long known tendency of Zionists in Palestine and in the whole world to see only their own advantage.

You are so far engaged into the feeling of supremacy, that you even find fit to attack the already dead victims of the state crimes perpetrated against your own brethren (the Palestinians, remember the work of your colleague Shlomo Sand).

It is more than abhorrent since one could have expected from a university professor more distinction.

Regards
Dr. Gunther Kümel.

http://www.rense.com/general90/rach.htm

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #24
ppd343

Israel has always been a terrorist state. They are the number one enemy of the world at the moment and are the biggest hypocrites ever imagined. They promote genocide to their people, and enforce it. Most Israelis are the most racist people on the planet.
ppd343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #25
my_lady rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppd343 View Post
Israel has always been a terrorist state. They are the number one enemy of the world at the moment and are the biggest hypocrites ever imagined. They promote genocide to their people, and enforce it. Most Israelis are the most racist people on the planet.

The Israelis have had all of 60 years to exterminate Palestinians, yet the "genocide" hasn't stopped the Palestinian population from growing at a steady rate.

I think we're dealing with a gross oversimplification here. The state of Israel was formed out of a conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine, but this conflict was essentially the product of Great Britain's colonial settlement policies. Jews didn't invade Palestine like some sort of conquering army, they were permitted to emigrate there by the colonial power in Palestine. The numbers increased vastly after World War II, which led to growing resentment by Palestinian Arabs, armed conflict between Jews and Arabs and ultimately, to the formation of the state of Israel. There was plenty of killing to go around, on both sides.

The clearest refutation of the calumny against Israel comes from the Palestinians themselves. When asked what governments they admire most, more than 80 percent of Palestinians consistently choose Israel because they can see up close the thriving democracy in Israel, and the rights the Arab citizens enjoy there.

MORE HERE
my_lady rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #26
my_lady rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Rachel Corrie, God rest her soul was in Palestine defending innocent people from being murdered and injured. My understanding is that she was under the impression that murdering Israelis wouldn't harm an American.

Apologies to the OP's author, but in response to the disgusting Israeli apologist with the moonbat programme:

Ahmed Reyad Mohammed al-Sinwar Male aged 3

Mustafa Khader Saber Abu Ghanima Male aged 16

Tamer Hassan Ali al-Akhras Male aged 5

Mazen Ahmed Mohammed Matar Male aged 15

Khaled Sami Tarraf al-Astal Male aged 14

Kamilia Ra'afat al-Bardini Female aged 13

‘Uday Abdul Hakim Rajab Mansi Male aged 6

Yahya Ibrahim Farouq al-Hayek Male aged 13 (my son's age)

Abdul Hamid Jamal Khaled al-Sawi Male aged 15

Yasmin Wa’el Dhaban Female aged 17 (my daughter's age)

Haneen Wa’el Dhaban Female aged 15

Ahmed Rasmi Mohammed Abu Jazar Male aged16

Mustafa Khadl Saber Abu Ghnima Male aged 16

Ibrahim Akram Ibrahim Abu Daqqa Male aged 15

Samar Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 6

Jawaher Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 8

Akram Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 14

Dina Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 7

19 Tahreer Anwar Khalil Ba’alousha Female aged 17

Just some of the children murdered...apologies, who committed suicide...during Israel's latest warcrime. They weren't murdered by home made rockets, they were murdered by weapons manufactured and sold to israelis by Americans (illegal under international law.) They weren't murdered drinking coffee, or having drinks in a nightclub, or standing at a bus stop waiting for a bus to take them to the mall..they subsist in abject poverty in a large prison camp, which has had its water supply stolen by the occupiers, where 99% of the children suffer from psychological trauma. The rest of the names (there's 313 in all) can be found here:

http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/Report...ren%20Book.pdf

Perhaps next time you and your scum friends are discussing how best to defend the indefensible you might give a thought to them.
You wouldn't mind if I add these to your list ...

A History of Terrorism in Israel‏

SOURCE

Shortly after her death, columnist Dennis Prager wrote to Corrie's native Washingtonian parents: "So, Olympia, grieve for Rachel Corrie's parents, but spare us the hagiography. Rachel Corrie died fighting for . . . a Palestinian group dedicated, in its own words, to "armed struggle" against Israel. She ended up being a useful idiot for, and one more victim of, Palestinian terror." Nothing could sum things up better.

MORE HERE

The Other Rachels

A few days ago we commented on the trend among the Moonbatocracy to create pseudo-art celebrating Rachel Corrie, the clueless campus radical who commmitted suicide while trying to prevent Israeli bulldozers from destroying a smuggling tunnel used by the Palestinians in Gaza to smuggle in explosives, weapons, and missiles.

Well, last night, the play "My Name is Rachel Corrie" premiered in London at the prestigious Royal Court Theatre. No mention in the play of Corrie burning US flags or defending suicide bombing.

Well, we thought we would mention some other Rachels who have NOT been similarly commemorated in the London posh theaters yet (with thanks to Tom Gross). Here are the names of some plays that have not yet been produced in London:

1. My Name is Rachel Levy (Israeli girl age 17, blown up in a grocery store)
2. My Name is Rachel Thaler (Israeli girl aged 16, blown up in a pizzeria)
3. My Name is Rachel Levi (Israeli girl aged 19, murdered while waiting for the bus)
4. My Name is Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband and son while at home)
5. My Name is Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a cafe)
6. My Name is Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 6 while sitting at home)

It would be interesting knowing how many of THESE Rachels were murdered with explosives smuggled in through the same tunnels that Rachel Corrie and her ISM pro-terrorist friends were "defending"!

Israel never intentionally targets civilians. Unfortunately, Palestinian terrorists have purposely tried to hide among the civilian population in an effort to use the Israeli army's morality against it. The terrorists themselves do not care about the lives of innocent Palestinians, which is why they are not hesitant to use them as shields. This behavior is a violation of international law. Article 51 of the 1977 amendment to the 1949 Geneva Conventions specifically prohibts the use of human shields:
The presence or movements of the civilian population or individual civilians shall not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations, in particular attempts to shield military objects from attacks or to shield, favor or impede military operations.
Thus, the Palestinian terrorists are ultimately responsible for noncombatants who are inadvertently killed or wounded as a result of the terrorists' practice of hiding among civilians to use them as shields.

Water Authority Plans Emergency Measures

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) Though sometimes ignored, the water crisis is heavily upon Israel, and emergency measures such as cutbacks in agriculture quotas, water taxes, and even hourglasses to measure showers are planned.

The Water Authority recently ended its “Israel is Drying Up” public relations campaign, and reports a measure of success. For the first time in five years, private water usage did not increase, and actually dropped by 12%. This is not enough, however, and after Passover, the Authority will begin a new campaign entitled, “We Must Save the Kinneret.”

The Kinneret Lake (Sea of Galilee), Israel’s largest reservoir, currently stands at only 213.35 meters below sea level - 35 centimeters below the original “red line” minimum level. The current level is dangerously low, as normal summer usage will drop it down to the absolute minimum level of 215 meters below sea level.

The Kinneret is about 4.5 meters (15 feet) below the maximum level, at which the dams must be opened to prevent flooding. This last occurred in early 1993.

Israel has now undergone five winters in a row of less-than-average precipitation.

Emergency Measures

“Water usage has dropped,” said Authority Chairman Prof. Uri Shani at a press conference on Monday, “but unless we have a particularly rainy winter, the situation is expected to get worse, not better. During the course of 2009, we will have to institute further measures.” These will include taxes on both farmers and private consumers who use more than their quota of water, restrictions on watering private and public lawns, and the addition of inspectors authorized to fine violators.

Water-saving devices will also be distributed, and, as has been done in Australia, Spain and France, hourglasses will also be given out for consumers to time their showers. In addition, 100 million cubic meters of water will be cut back from quotas granted to agriculturalists.

Objections

Water union workers object to the new measures: “The Water Authority is just doing more of the same. Saving water by individuals is not what will solve our national crisis.”

Desalination

The government also has plans to increase desalination. Five temporary desalination plants, costing $300 million, will be in operation by next year – a temporary stopgap measure until permanent desalination plants are completed, 3-5 years from now.

Israel currently desalinates 135 million cubic meters of water each year: 100 million at the Ashkelon plant, the world's largest reverse osmosis desalination facility, and the remainder in Palmachim. A third plant, set to be completed soon in Hadera, is scheduled to provide 100 million cubic meters of water each year. Additional desalination plants are to be constructed along the Mediterranean coast, producing 600 million annual cubic meters by 2013, and 750 million by 2020.

SOURCE

Last edited by my_lady rachel; 09-03-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:26 AM   #27
my_lady rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
What on earth are you talking about?

Two sides of what story? There's only one side in an event which happened 6 years ago and has been investigated (not by the Israelis I might add) properly. The conclusion was that she was murdered, that she was standing in the way of a tank driven by a murderer, who murdered her because she was in the way of an illegal demolition.

A lot of people have been killed by 'both sides'...what on earth does this mean? And why are you referring to Aghanistan? Rachel was killed in Palestine. If you go and do a modicom of research you'll find that Tom Hundull was shot in the head by an Israeli as he tried to protect kids on their way to school. A British camerman whose name escapes me was shot in the neck by an Israeli, despite the fact he was clearly marked as media and was waving a while flag. Thousands of Palestinians have been killed by Israelis during the 60 years of this illegal and unjustified occupation. Thousands. Women, children, boys, men, girls..killed.

Instead of going wild with exclamation marks...go and do some of your own thinking.

INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT (ISM)

SOURCE
Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #28
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
Israel never intentionally targets civilians. Unfortunately, Palestinian terrorists have purposely tried to hide among the civilian population in an effort to use the Israeli army's morality against it. The terrorists themselves do not care about the lives of innocent Palestinians, which is why they are not hesitant to use them as shields. This behavior is a violation of international law. Article 51 of the 1977 amendment to the 1949 Geneva Conventions specifically prohibts the use of human shields:
The presence or movements of the civilian population or individual civilians shall not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations, in particular attempts to shield military objects from attacks or to shield, favor or impede military operations.
Thus, the Palestinian terrorists are ultimately responsible for noncombatants who are inadvertently killed or wounded as a result of the terrorists' practice of hiding among civilians to use them as shields.
How do you rationalize these statistics:

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #29
my_lady rachel

Debunking the Casualty Statistics of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights

A blogger by the name of Elder of Ziyon has been investigating the list of Palestinian dead from the Israeli-Hamas conflict in Gaza in December '08-January '09, discovering the hundreds of those who were reported as "civilians" were, in fact, armed militants:

Our team cross-checked the names listed by PCHR with lists of "resisters" compiled by the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, lists of "martyrs" published by Hamas, the Popular Resistance Committees and other militant groups in Gaza, as well as from the Ma'an News Agency, Palestinian Arabic discussion groups and other sources.

Our preliminary results show that at least 287 of the people killed, that PCHR classifies as "civilians," were, in fact, militants.

PCHR's criteria to determine exactly who is a "militant" is unclear. They seem to claim that they are only counting those whom they had direct evidence were engaging in hostilities at the moment of their deaths, but this is far from clear. At any rate, the term "militant" is not a legal term, and in common usage it refers to anyone who belongs to a military or paramilitary group. The PCHR's statistics are deceptive and slanted towards creating a false impression of IDF brutality.

Read the rest.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #30
my_lady rachel

Quote:
Israel is one of the most open societies in the world. Out of 5.6 million people, nearly 1.1 million-19 percent of the population-are non­Jews (815,000 Muslims, 163,000 Christians and 96,000 Druze).

Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Today women hold 9 of the 120 Knesset seats. Eleven Arabs and one Druze are in the current Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts, including one who served as Israel's Consul­General in Atlanta. Arabic, like Hebrew, is an official language in Israel.

Today, more than 200,000 Arab children attend Israeli schools. At the time of Israel's founding, there was but a single Arab high school in the country. Today, there are hundreds of Arab schools.

The sole legal distinction between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel is that the latter are not required to serve in the Israeli army. This was to spare Arab citizens the need to take up arms against their brethren. Nevertheless, Bedouins have served in paratroop units and other Arabs have volunteered for military duty. Compulsory military service is applied to the Druze and Circassian communities at their own request.

Although Israeli Arabs have occasionally been involved in terrorist activities, they have generally behaved as loyal citizens. During the 1967, 1973 and 1982 wars, none engaged in any acts of sabotage or disloyalty. Sometimes, in fact, Arabs volunteered to take over civilian functions for reservists.

Some economic and social gaps between Israeli Jews and Arabs result from the latter not serving in the military. Veterans qualify for many benefits not available to non­veterans. Moreover, the army aids in the socialization process. On the other hand, Arabs do have an advantage in obtaining some jobs during the years Israelis are in the military. In addition, industries like construction and trucking have come to be dominated by Israeli Arabs.

Another impediment to the full integration of non-Jews in Israeli society is the fact that Arab municipalities have historically received less financial support from the government than Jewish ones. Efforts are being made, however, to redress the imbalances. According to the State Department's 1996 Human Rights Report, "Government efforts to close the gaps between Israel's Jewish and Arab citizens have resulted in an estimated 160 percent increase in resources devoted to Arab communities between 1992 and 1996."

The United States has been independent for well over 200 years and still has not integrated all of its diverse communities. Even today, more than three decades after civil rights legislation was adopted, discrimination has not been eradicated. It should not be surprising that Israel has not solved all of its social problems in only 49 years.

MORE HERE
Old 09-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #31
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
Israel is one of the most open societies in the world. Out of 5.6 million people, nearly 1.1 million-19 percent of the population-are non­Jews (815,000 Muslims, 163,000 Christians and 96,000 Druze).
How do you rationalize these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/v/hefIti-uFUo
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #32
accuracy

My lady rachel is a troll............................................. .......

Last edited by accuracy; 11-03-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #33
accuracy

Old 12-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #34
flamingo

Default Question, in point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy View Post
My lady rachel is a troll............................................. .......
Why is anyone with a different opinion a troll? It appears she made well reasoned arguments, and was not an ass about it. This is a very polarizing topic; the loss of life is tragic on both sides. It is the name calling that leads to hatred, distrust and abuse. I know I am opening myself up for a wicked flaming, but I can't sit idoly by and see someone do the very thing Rachel Corrie would not have.

Best Wishes.

Last edited by flamingo; 12-03-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling
flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #35
accuracy

Hence the title of this thread.

Old 18-03-2010, 05:34 AM   #36
accuracy

RACHEL CORRIE HONOURED IN PALESTINE

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/201...-in-palestine/

Old 19-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #37
velma

Default RIP Rachel

Remember Tom Hurndall...

The shooting in the head of 21-year-old British humanitarian volunteer Tom Hurndall by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper in Rafah, Gaza in April 2003 was a tragedy that changed the lives of his parents, sister and two brothers forever. Tom was left brain dead and remained in a coma until his death nine months later in The Royal Free Hospital, London.

Compounding the family’s distress was the obstructiveness of the Israeli authorities and IDF over attempts to establish the exact circumstances of the shooting of Tom, a photography student at Manchester Metropolitan University. He had been shot as he tried to rescue three children during sniping from an IDF watchtower, and was targeted despite wearing a fluorescent orange jacket that clearly identified him as an unarmed International Solidarity Movement (ISM) volunteer.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #38
velma

Quote:
+1

Israel is like a large Cuckoo, who lays her egg in a small sparrow's nest (Palestine) and when the parasitic chick hatches, it kicks the sparrow's eggs out of the nest, compelling the mother bird to work herself to death feeding this freakish and greedy oddity as though it is her own offspring.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #39
scaltura
Banned

omg !!

1st i have seen this !!

R.I.P. RACHEL !!

YOUR SPIRIT WILL LIVE ON
scaltura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #40
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingo View Post
Why is anyone with a different opinion a troll? It appears she made well reasoned arguments, and was not an ass about it. This is a very polarizing topic; the loss of life is tragic on both sides. It is the name calling that leads to hatred, distrust and abuse. I know I am opening myself up for a wicked flaming, but I can't sit idoly by and see someone do the very thing Rachel Corrie would not have.

Best Wishes.
Because she is. She's a member of some pro-Israel website which gets little pop ups each time an anti-israel topic comes along. She then trots along, bigs up the appartheid state, and buggers off again.