Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 10-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #81
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
thats because they follow the laws of mohamid and not god
no where in the bible it says if you murder for me you go to heaven
They don't go to heaven for murdering. They can get to the next life for sacrificing their material desires for God/spirituality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj
we will have to differ. But I know we shall see world jihad in our life time.

Christs blood is the main difference..they can't accept that a man could pay someone elses sins with his blood...fine they don't accept it...I agree with freewill.

Yet they believe if they die in the name of allah,eg killing for allah.. just one drop of their blood will save them from hell and gain them entry into their paradise..

can you see my point or not..i am not trying to argue with you..this is just one major flaw in there thinking pattern..
yes, I see where you're coming from.. Here's the thing: in Gnosticism (which I consider the root of all religions), the story of Christs blood, death/resurrection, is seen as a symbol/allegory for what we all have to do to embrace the spirit from God, the 'word' from God (Christ)... Embrace death (not literally) to this material world and be reborn in spirituality.

It's not a matter of killing for allah. All those passages say to struggle in the cause of allah, which is a matter of staying focused on spirituality even amidst all the distractions of materialism and this life, & representing that in society. Risking ones life by fighting in self defense because you're more concerned with God/Spirituality is an ultimate example of that.

That said, people who join a war or risk their lives solely as a free ride into heaven are completely missing the plot, and such manipulation is disgusting & un-Islamic.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #82
kbeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
They don't go to heaven for murdering. They can get to the next life for sacrificing their material desires for God/spirituality.

yes, I see where you're coming from.. Here's the thing: in Gnosticism (which I consider the root of all religions), the story of Christs blood, death/resurrection, is seen as a symbol/allegory for what we all have to do to embrace the spirit from God, the 'word' from God (Christ)... Embrace death (not literally) to this material world and be reborn in spirituality.

It's not a matter of killing for allah. All those passages say to struggle in the cause of allah, which is a matter of staying focused on spirituality even amidst all the distractions of materialism and this life, & representing that in society. Risking ones life by fighting in self defense because you're more concerned with God/Spirituality is an ultimate example of that.

That said, people who join a war or risk their lives solely as a free ride into heaven are completely missing the plot, and such manipulation is disgusting & un-Islamic.
the jihad in effect now is a order to kill just anyone on the street as the main target
just anyone in general. you dont call that murder?
Old 10-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #83
whatsinaname

Quote:
the jihad in effect now is a order to kill just anyone on the street as the main target
Where is this happening?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #84
kbeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Where is this happening?
have you forgoten the time square incident in new york last month
and the terror cell in bridgeport ct
dont you watch the news
Old 10-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #85
kappy0405

Quote:
First off, that has nothing to with what I said - I didn't deny that people are out there murdering.

Secondly, you're referring to orders made by political instituations. There is no such order by Islam. I think you should stop insisting on generalizing so much. If people judged Christianity based on the actions of political institutions, wouldn't you recognize them as being biased and illogical? Unfortunately, this is what you are doing in how you falsely perceive Islam.

Last edited by kappy0405; 10-08-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #86
whatsinaname

Quote:
dont you watch the news
I try not to, but occasionally a bit slips through.

Sounds like you need to give it a miss too.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #87
kappy0405

Quote:
dont you watch the news
Why do you always have to add a snide remark to your posts?
Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #88
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I try not to, but occasionally a bit slips through.

Sounds like you need to give it a miss too.
+1
Old 10-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #89
kbeet

Quote:
You're referring to orders made by political instituations. There is no such order by Islam. I think you should stop insisting on generalizing so much. If people judged Christianity based on the actions of political institutions, wouldn't you recognize them as being biased and illogical? Unfortunately, this is what you are doing in how you falsely perceive Islam.
your off it a bit. i sead islam is being used agenst what its suposed to be. and i sead bin laden issued that kill anyone order.
isent a jihad suposed to be part of islam as a last resort
Old 10-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #90
kappy0405

Quote:
isent a jihad suposed to be part of islam as a last resort
Yes, but it's not as you're presenting it. It has nothing to do with murdering. It has to do with sacrificing your material desires for a love of God and spirituality. It starts as a struggle within, then moves on to reflecting that by bettering society, etc.. Risking life by fighting defensively is an expression of it.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #91
kbeet

Quote:
Yes, but it's not as you're presenting it. It has nothing to do with murdering. It has to do with sacrificing your material desires for a love of God and spirituality. It starts as a struggle within, then moves on to reflecting that by bettering society, etc.. Risking life by fighting defensively is an expression of it.
this prooves my point what i been saying. dont tell me you dont know what alqeda or bin laden wants with there jihad. unless there jihad is not connected to islam and is just there personal jihad apart from islam
i been keeping my eyes on things from 9/11. and i found there is a radicle islam not part of the true islam
is this true. or is it the terrorist that use the true islam to there own needs
i also found that most muslems say that bin laden has blackend islam
so am i right with anything here so far.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #92
kappy0405

Quote:
this prooves my point what i been saying. dont tell me you dont know what alqeda or bin laden wants with there jihad.
I don't get what you're saying here in relation to what I said, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet
unless there jihad is not connected to islam and is just there personal jihad apart from islam
yes, it's their own corrupted version of Jihad based on blatant distortions of Islam. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the new, false definition was part of Brzezinski's Manifesto for his future "database army" to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet
i been keeping my eyes on things from 9/11. and i found there is a radicle islam not part of the true islam
is this true. . .
i also found that most muslems say that bin laden has blackend islam
so am i right with anything here so far.
I'm glad you came to these realizations. Yes, Al Qaeda, et al, are misrepresenting Islam. Their radical misinterpretations have given everybody a false perception of what the religion actually advocates.

Last edited by kappy0405; 11-08-2010 at 03:39 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #93
kbeet

Quote:
I don't get what you're saying here in relation to what I said, sorry.

yes, it's their own corrupted version of Jihad based on blatant distortions of Islam. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the new, false definition was part of Brzezinski's Manifesto for his future "database army" to begin with.

I'm glad you came to these realizations. Yes, Al Qaeda, et al, are misrepresenting Islam. Their radical misinterpretations have given everybody a false perception of what the religion actually advocates.
that is just what i been saying.