Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
kbeet

Default bin laden is a virus. and poisonds muslems minds

i dont hate muslems in general. but i find it hard to trust them. due to the content of the link below. lets not forget it was on the news a few years ago about muslems in the usa being told that its ok to lie to americans. muslems were interviewed on the news live who admited it and agreed with it.. not sure if it was properganda by bin laden to promote distrust of muslems in the usa in order to keep muslems in the usa from sideing with america by use if distrust.

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/ladin.htm

that terrorist from bridgport connecticut who planted a faild car bomb in times square new york so you tell me in view of all this how can i trust muslems. another link with a story on how its ok to lie to non muslems
this is part of why i am undecided if i should trust any muslem. its there religion you know.
the sha tells them to lie to non muslems they will

Last edited by kbeet; 06-08-2010 at 08:23 PM.
kbeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
i dont hate muslems in general. but i find it hard to trust them. due to the content of the link below. lets not forget it was on the news a few years ago about muslems in the usa being told that its ok to lie to americans. muslems were interviewed on the news live who admited it and agreed with it.. not sure if it was properganda by bin laden to promote distrust of muslems in the usa in order to keep muslems in the usa from sideing with america by use if distrust.

that terrorist from bridgport connecticut who planted a faild car bomb in times square new york so you tell me in view of all this how can i trust muslems. another link with a story on how its ok to lie to non muslems
this is part of why i am undecided if i should trust any muslem. its there religion you know.
the sha tells them to lie to non muslems they will
If that's the criteria, you could generalize about every different group of people on the planet in a negative manner. Every group has its bad apples who misrepresent the group as a whole. Unfortunately, due to the state that the world is in, many Muslims are identifying with the bad & presuming things without a proper understanding, which in turn is causing non-Muslims to see a distorted view and generalize/presume themselves.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
tinyint
Inactive

Bin Laden and Al-CIAda mainly poisoned the minds of the western people, since both are US/CIA assets.
Your post seems to be proof and you fell for the deception.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
kbeet

Default you dont think i like it do you?

i hate it. i hate not being sure with all that i seen and heard.
yes i know there are muslems that are not like that.
and renounce the jihad. alqueda and bin laden and the sha are muslems worst enimy. they are also the worst enimy to islam
and islam needs new leedership. because terrorist use it to put value to there attacks and the jihad. in fact they are using god.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
i hate it. i hate not being sure with all that i seen and heard.
yes i know there are muslems that are not like that.
and renounce the jihad. alqueda and bin laden and the sha are muslems worst enimy. they are also the worst enimy to islam
and islam needs new leedership. because terrorist use it to put value to there attacks and the jihad. in fact they are using god.
Please wake the fuck up.
The terrorism is spread and financed by the western intel agencies(CIA,Mossad,MI5 or BND) by drafting muslim people who have nothing to lose and indeed think they do it for allah. Sometimes these claimed terrorist prove to be not even arab, but eg Israeli.

Muslims are not our enemy, the zionazis are. To every human being.

Last edited by tinyint; 06-08-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
kbeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Please wake the fuck up.
The terrorism is spread and financed by the western intel agencies(CIA,Mossad,MI5 or BND) by drafting muslim people who have nothing to lose and indeed think they do it for allah. Sometimes these claimed terrorist prove to be not even arab, but eg Israeli.

Muslims are not our enemy, the zionazis are. To every human being.
so your saying its there islam religion that agrees with jihad and terror
and that the cia suports terror as well as finance it.
your off your nut
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #7
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
so your saying its there islam religion that agrees with jihad and terror
and that the cia suports terror as well as finance it.
your off your nut
I don't get your point.

I am saying the terrorist are the US, Israel and the west wh use muslims to build up an enemy at the home front.

You don't seem to know what Jihad means, btw.

Do I talk to Wolf Blitzer from FOX "news" here?

Last edited by tinyint; 06-08-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
kbeet

Quote:
I don't get your point.

I am saying the terrorist are the US, Israel and the west wh use muslims to build up an enemy at the home front.

You don't seem to know what Jihad means, btw.
thats crazy. if the usa was terrorist all terrorist would have been extinked by 2002 and there would be no muslems at all in america. so your saying usa is the cause for 9/11 and all wars in the east by creating them and making it look the other way around.

Last edited by kbeet; 06-08-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #9
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
thats crazy. if the usa was terrorist all terrorist would have been extinked by 2002 and there would be no muslems at all in america. so your saying usa is the cause for 9/11 and all wars in the east by creating them and making it look the other way around.
Yes, thats not crazy, its a bitter fact.
Wake up man.

Do you deny that Al Quaeda is an CIA operation named after a database?
Funnily, Al quaeda translates into "the base".
Do you deny Bin Laden is an CIA assets, and the Bush clan runs business with them?

Last edited by tinyint; 06-08-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
kappy0405

Quote:
You should study history more and not base your historical/political views on your biases towards religion. It's no secret that America basically created the Mujahideen movement in the 80's. Without it, Afghanistan would have been secular 20+ years ago. It's also an established fact that the Pakistan ISI is essentially a CIA/MI front.

There are obviously genuine threats from extremists who misinterpret their religious scripture, but the most harmful are very easily linked to the West in most cases. It's also true that many disenfranchised Muslims identify with these western ploys and sign on without realizing who they're actually serving. There's no excuse for this, but that doesn't make the West any more innocent in the matter. On top of it, how much extremism has been motivated by the constant exploitation of the middle east by the West? This goes back over a century well before so-called Islamic extremism was really even a "problem" for the West.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #11
kbeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
You should study history more and not base your historical/political views on your biases towards religion. It's no secret that America basically created the Mujahideen movement in the 80's. Without it, Afghanistan would have been secular 20+ years ago. It's also an established fact that the Pakistan ISI is essentially a CIA/MI front.

There are obviously genuine threats from extremists who misinterpret their religious scripture, but the most harmful are very easily linked to the West in most cases. It's also true that many disenfranchised Muslims identify with these western ploys and sign on without realizing who they're actually serving. There's no excuse for this, but that doesn't make the West any more innocent in the matter. On top of it, how much extremism has been motivated by the constant exploitation of the middle east by the West? This goes back over a century well before so-called Islamic extremism was really even a "problem" for the West.
but take a look at the first christain crusade and go further back

there is no biases in my post
i am not biasesd but i realy do think islam needs new leedership and to destroy the koran never to read again

Last edited by kbeet; 06-08-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
i am not biasesd but i realy do think islam needs new leedership and to destroy the koran never to read again
Please watch "The Arrivals" and you will see they are humans just like you, me or kappy.

Where is the difference between a bible babbler and a muslim koran babbler? Both books have the same source. The koran is not something evil, its the humans who pervert scripture.
I suggest seriously you read the koran before you go on with a false belief about muslims.

Last edited by tinyint; 06-08-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #13
kappy0405

Quote:
well, Islam does need new leadership, but the quran doesn't need to be destroyed; the false doctrines and laws that have been miscontructed from misinterpreting it should be, however. Muslims who are falling for it need a wake up call, that is true.

As for your bias, I'm referring to your denial that there is western support for certain extremist/terror circles operating in the middle east. Based on your previous generalizations, I can only assume that you're quick to assume certain things because of your opinion on Islam, which is clearly based in your spiritual biases.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #14
kappy0405

Quote:
Please watch "The Arrivals" and you will see they are humans just like you, me or kappy.

Where is the difference between a bible babbler and a muslim koran babbler? Both books have the same source. The koran is not something evil, its the humans who pervert scripture.
I suggest seriously you read the koran before you go on with a false belief about muslims.
well said. I think the Arrivals film goes a long way towards bridging the gap between religions and gaining a proper understanding of one another.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #15
kbeet

Quote:

i know they are people like you and me but they have been misled from day one not misled about islam. misled from what it was ment to be

Last edited by kbeet; 06-08-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
i know they are people like you and me but they have been misled from day one not misled about islam. misled from what it was ment to be
We should really sweep in front of our own christian door first.
Talking about being misled. I think you are a bit.

Last edited by tinyint; 06-08-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
well said. I think the Arrivals film goes a long way towards bridging the gap between religions and gaining a proper understanding of one another.
Yes, thats why I like the series.
I don't have to agree with every point they make, but overall its a very good attempt to unite the humans.
I find their muslim perspective rather interesting and it goes well along with many beliefs/opinions we also have or concluded.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #18
kbeet

Quote:
We should really sweep in front of our own christian door first.
Talking about being misled. I think you are a bit.
are christans orderd by another man to kill all non christans when and where you find them
do christans say convert or die
do christans kill who leaves christanity
Old 07-08-2010, 12:06 AM   #19
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
are christans orderd by another man to kill all non christans when and where you find them
do christans say convert or die
do christans kill who leaves christanity
Yes, yes and yes.

I recall George W. babbling about a holy war which god commanded him.

Crusades, the Cathars, the Huguenot, the Templars, Native Americans (convert or die), the witch trials and the inquisition, the list is endless.

Now tell me, which religion fanatically murdered more people?
I think you lack some history.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #20
kbeet

Quote:
Yes, yes and yes.

I recall George W. babbling about a holy war which god commanded him.

Crusades, the Cathars, the Huguenot, the Templars, Native Americans (convert or die), the witch trials and the inquisition, the list is endless.

Now tell me, which religion fanatically murdered more people?
I think you lack some history.
between the pale face and the native americans there was good food till somone put a fly in the soop
same way with islaM day one and on