Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #41
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
Try and look past your tribalism, many in this fora claim they are enlightened and open minded &tolerant and have thus put national borders and racial loyalty behind them, yet they cant even seem to get past the petty Nationalist style tribalism of supporting their nations military no matter what!
They remind me of hooligan sports fans baying for blood of any that dont barrack for their team its mob mentality stupidity pure & simple and some cant even see past it just like you!. Some will never be true individiuals and never be able to think for themselves they are group think ignormouses!.
You assume many things about me, and they are all wrong. I do not support
war, I am not even an american, I live in Belgium as you can see below my
avatar, and Belgian military does not do combat.

I am not a patriot in any way, in fact I could care less about my country, it
is one big mess of political conflict and overcomplicated regulations. We have
not had a government in almost five months now, because they just can't
get along with eachother.

Calm down a little, and stop assuming things, all I said was that many soldiers
have no intention to cause harm, they will do what they can to prevent from
causing harm, and if they are forced to kill another being, they are very often
completely devastated by it. There are many kind boys and girls who only join
the military because it is the only job available in their area, so they can
choose between living on the street, starving and freezing, or joining the
army.

Last edited by zsymon; 12-10-2010 at 02:10 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #42
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down

Quote:
You assume many things about me, and they are all wrong. I do not support
war, I am not even an american, I live in Belgium as you can see below my
avatar, and Belgian military does not do combat
WHERE did I make this alleged comment that you are american?? Maybe you should quote and highlight it in your next post as I havent clue where you got that idea from!.

Quote:
Calm down a little, and stop assuming things, all I said was that many soldiers
Oh dont worry about me i am quite calm and YOU!.

Quote:
have no intention to cause harm, they will do what they can to prevent from
causing harm, and if they are forced to kill another being, they are very often
completely devastated by it. There are many kind boys and girls who only join
the military because it is the only job available in their area, so they can
choose between living on the street, starving and freezing, or joining the
army.
I insist you are naive or completely foolish if you believe all that!
You foolishly seem to believe youself to be enlightened clearly however this is simply NOT the case you seem to be just another Nationalist or rightwinger apologist for Nationalist tribalism such is nothing new on icke.com is certainly not a leftwing fora despite some of the superficial new agey hippie website design & peace& mungbeans sentiments of David and his hardcore oto/roscrucian fan base!.
So in words of the great Jello Biafra i say "Nazi punks Fuckoff" thankyou for your time!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #43
kennystetson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
you seem to be just another Nationalist or rightwinger apologist for Nationalist tribalism such is nothing new on icke.com is certainly not a leftwing fora despite some of the superficial new agey hippie website design & peace& mungbeans sentiments of David and his hardcore oto/roscrucian fan base!.
So in words of the great Jello Biafra i say "Nazi punks Fuckoff" thankyou for your time!.
wow i had to read that over a few times to get the whole context. slight over reaction there...
kennystetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #44
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
Oh dont worry about me i am quite calm and YOU!.
You don't sound very calm to me, Primordialman..

You seem to take great offense to my claim that many soldiers have no
intention to cause harm. Why do you have so much hatred for these boys
and girls that join the military because there are no other jobs?

Sure some soldiers are murderers, but many of them are not.

Doesn't the fact that many soldiers shoot into the air and miss on purpose
when they are confronted with enemy soldiers, prove my claim?

Last edited by zsymon; 12-10-2010 at 04:11 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #45
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
You seem to take great offense to my claim that many soldiers have no
intention to cause harm. Why do you have so much hatred for these boys
and girls that join the military because there are no other jobs?
Boys?, Girls? you say, these are suppose to be men and women in the armed forces atleast in Australia one has to be 18 to join the armed forces so if its younger in belgium you,d be making a generalisation that all militaries are the same!. I would imagine in most commowealth nations the age to join is at least 18 as that is adulthood here!.

You seem to be making further assumptions that all armed forces are the same when you state these troops join because they cant get any other kind of job!. Do you realise the Australian army(ADF) is an is an extremely selective organisation here not just the SAS but also the ordinary regular army& army reserve they only choose certain candidates to join the regular army not just anyone for example ex convicts or unemployed would certainly never make the grade neither do many with disabilities also many otherwise ordinary people with average to above average intelligence have also been knocked back I ve been knocked back form joining the army reserve here atleast three times & theres nothing wrong with my intelligence or acheivment level i have a university degree plus many other vocational qualifications so seems the army in australia is very elitist compared to the army in belgium if they simply accept those that cant find jobs anywhere else.

As for myself i certainly wont ever bother volunteering to join again they are complete ingrates and if they called me for military services i think would tell ADF shove their rifles where the sun dont shine!.There is certainly no drive here for the army to conscript umemployed people or those supposedly too useless to get skilled jobs and there never has been in Australia however i believe there is in many other nations!

So you need to stop making presumptions and keep these facts in mind that all armed forces are different and not make such sweeping generalisations before you comment on militaries in other nations the ADF would be nothing like Belgiums Military going by what you are telling me!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #46
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Infant RY

Dropping like flys out there,what a shame they are dying for the bankers and co

Four Italians killed in Afghanistan

Six NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan

didnt hear much about it on the MSM networks? they don't report half it to much shopping and sport to broadcast

Poor and bloody indeed

British dead and wounded in Afghanistan, month by month


http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...d-british-data

http://taipeitimes.com/News/world/ar.../10/2003485023

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/afp/20101...l-2a5be5e.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2010 at 05:45 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #47
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
Boys?, Girls? you say, these are suppose to be men and women in the armed forces atleast in Australia one has to be 18 to join the armed forces so if its younger in belgium you,d be making a generalisation that all militaries are the same!. I would imagine in most commowealth nations the age to join is at least 18 as that is adulthood here!.

You seem to be making further assumptions that all armed forces are the same when you state these troops join because they cant get any other kind of job!. Do you realise the Australian army(ADF) is an is an extremely selective organisation here not just the SAS but also the ordinary regular army& army reserve they only choose certain candidates to join the regular army not just anyone for example ex convicts or unemployed would certainly never make the grade neither do many with disabilities also many otherwise ordinary people with average to above average intelligence have also been knocked back I ve been knocked back form joining the army reserve here atleast three times & theres nothing wrong with my intelligence or acheivment level i have a university degree plus many other vocational qualifications so seems the army in australia is very elitist compared to the army in belgium if they simply accept those that cant find jobs anywhere else.

As for myself i certainly wont ever bother volunteering to join again they are complete ingrates and if they called me for military services i think would tell ADF shove their rifles where the sun dont shine!.There is certainly no drive here for the army to conscript umemployed people or those supposedly too useless to get skilled jobs and there never has been in Australia however i believe there is in many other nations!

So you need to stop making presumptions and keep these facts in mind that all armed forces are different and not make such sweeping generalisations before you comment on militaries in other nations the ADF would be nothing like Belgiums Military going by what you are telling me!.
So basically all this bile is because you got a nock back....cdnt even get into the army ffs
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #48
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
Poor and bloody indeed
Poor bloody afghan civilians and iraqi civilians for that matter! But i guess to fat rich white people these peoples lives are worthless!.


Quote:
So basically all this bile is because you got a nock back....cdnt even get into the army ffs
NO go back and read my concerns in this thread and if you have any ounce of comprehension you will understand, beyond that i cant help you!

In case you think the Australian army only has intelligent recruits in its ranks youd be mistaken the ADF much like the British army is just a Masonic boys club or lap dogs of mason officers!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #49
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

We never said all soldiers are kind people, I said some of them are, who
when they do end up killing someone, are devastated for life. Whoever
has to endure war deserves our compassion, be it soldiers of civilians.

Even the murderers among the soldiers can be maimed for life, blinded and
crippled, blown off legs and arms.. doesn't that deserve our compassion?

I don't discriminate with compassion.. If I would see Hitler or Stalin or Bush
or the Pope in horrible pain, I would still feel compassion.

Last edited by zsymon; 14-10-2010 at 12:37 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #50
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
Even the murderers among the soldiers can be maimed for life, blinded and
crippled, blown off legs and arms.. doesn't that deserve our compassion?

No, cannnot agree, when they are well educated and their families have all the society status connections in the world and they still join, its not they should know far better they are suppose to have the brains to!.
Like I said in my previous post military families in are Australia are elitist & hold a priviledged position in society, like the Police they are suppose to be pillars of the community yet many carry on like war criminals and thugs!

This is why my personal philosophy is a form of anarchism i despise the state and civil authorities they attract too much corruption!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 04:10 AM   #51
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Primordialman, the only real compassion, is unconditional compassion.

This means to show compassion for all those who suffer, without letting your
prejudice, hatred and frustration get in the way. If people would show true
compassion like this, then the world wouldn't be the way it is now.. and you
would have no reason to hate our civilization, because it would be paradise.

Changing the world, starts with changing yourself.. if you want to live in a
world that is just, loving and compassionate, then you have to be just, loving
and compassionate yourself.. unconditionally.

Last edited by zsymon; 14-10-2010 at 04:14 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #52
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
Primordialman, the only real compassion, is unconditional compassion.

This means to show compassion for all those who suffer, without letting your
prejudice, hatred and frustration get in the way. If people would show true
compassion like this, then the world wouldn't be the way it is now
Well i doubt either the army or the police force in my nation would show me any compassion for anything so theres no chance of any compassion coming from me for the intimidiation, violence, bloodletting and other boof headed behaviour involved in these occupations.

and you
Quote:
would have no reason to hate our civilization, because it would be paradise.

Changing the world, starts with changing yourself.. if you want to live in a
world that is just, loving and compassionate, then you have to be just, loving
and compassionate yourself.. unconditionally.
Our western civilisation poster is already in decline its called deevolution its been in decline for sometime most likely since the deindustrialisation of the wests manufacturing sector in the 1970s-80s west has been indecline and becoming nothing but service based economies which requires high immigration levels and out sourced manufacturing.
As there are clearly not enough jobs in Info tech or hospitality or the impossiblity of everyone being self employed etc ..well clearly their will never be full employment again in any western nation,yet at the same time the worlds population is increasing and third world immigation is increasing & never ending into western nations that includes refugees due to stupid wars like afghanistan & people the world over wont stop breeding, so somewhere sometime soon civilisation is going to breakdown completely.

On the social side of things with the Secret societies infiltrating every decent institution and sending it to ruin e.g by compromisng their integrity and moral standards their is not hope for our civilisation.Western civilisation would have to be completely destroyed so that we could start again from year zero, this time with secret societies outlawed and their memberships out lawed zero tolerance for Freemasonry and other Occult organsations to prevent them fucking everything up for a second time would be the only safe way to go!.
Its pretty safe to say the world I want to see is VERY far removed from your Age of Aquarious, so you made one big presumption there considering it has been you that has been accusing me of presumptions for the last few posts. Face it I am nothing like you!.

Last edited by primordialman; 15-10-2010 at 03:16 AM.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #53
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Primordialman, just because someone doesn't show you compassion, doesn't
mean you shouldn't show him compassion. That is what I mean with true and
unconditional compassion.. to give compassion without placing conditions on
it.

If you only show compassion for those that would show you compassion, then
you are placing conditions on your compassion.

The world cannot become a better place if people keep placing conditions on
their love and on their compassion. Like I said, if you want to live in a better
world, then you have to start with yourself.. hatred never solved anything.

The world you hate was built on hatred, so the only way to improve it is to
take away the hatred, and that starts with yourself.

Please tell me, what would be your ideal world, if there is no unconditional
compassion in your ideal world, then how do you want it to be like? If a world
lacks unconditional love and compassion, then it turns into the way it is now,
and if you don't like the way it is now, then how do you suppose we change
it, if not through love?

Last edited by zsymon; 14-10-2010 at 02:37 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #54
yin_yang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 900
Likes: 93 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
If the stupid fuckers like it let them have it! The dumb cunts joined the army didnt they!.
If the wankers die thats one less wanker for the world all good!.
Not so eloquently put, but, I agree.
yin_yang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #55
primordialman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Banana Republic
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
Please tell me, what would be your ideal world, if there is no unconditional
compassion in your ideal world, then how do you want it to be like? If a world
lacks unconditional love and compassion, then it turns into the way it is now,
and if you don't like the way it is now, then how do you suppose we change
it, if not through love?
like i said

Its pretty safe to say the world I want to see is VERY far removed from your Age of Aquarious, so you made one big presumption there considering it has been you that has been accusing me of presumptions for the last few posts. Face it I am nothing like you!.

I have nothing further to add!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #56
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
If the stupid fuckers like it let them have it! The dumb cunts joined the army didnt they!.
If the wankers die thats one less wanker for the world all good!.
Yes but like YOU said you tried to join pmsl

What a fucking retard

Because you cdnt join the elite you wanted to join ...YOU have gone all pete tong about it

Take it like a man...you were not up to spec..and that is saying something

Now fuck off and try the Salvation Army...but dont hold your breath as they have standards as well !!!!!

byebye

Last edited by entrangermercenary; 15-10-2010 at 08:04 PM.
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #57
col kilgore
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Up a Gum Tree
Posts: 55
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Everyone likes to pick on the soldier because he is, ironically , in the eyes of the Civilian, an easy target.
However, Primordialman why do you think you can comment on an organisation you know nothing about except what you read in a state controlled media?. Even your basic reasoning and argument is flawed. The fact you never made the grade for any of the Armed forces has nothing to do with your acedemic abilities, but with the fact that the system is designed to weed out those whom are deemed unstable or immature, mentally and emotionally, and unfortunately you fit the bill - which, you will react to by blaming the system because you can only see it from your viewpoint and not that of the system designed to highlight it.

You go on about generalisations about the Military and inaccuracies therein, however, you are only too keen to generalise about those who are actually serving in the ADF as being elitist - this is simply wrong, and you are making yourself sound more ignorant, bitter and twisted with each misinformed comment - I can't understand why you are the only person allowed to make a generalisation about the Military...

Anyway, everyone here can see you for what you are, a flawed , immature individual who would never win the trust of his peers should he be in a situation where it is needed.

The only violence you are capable of is a figment of your own wank fantasy, faced with anything even remotely threatening you would freeze, then get a metallic taste in your mouth as the adrenalin dump kicked in, (BTW by now it's too late to do anything) next you'd begin to shake and get emotional,as you're unable and untrained to deal with the fear, you would cower and become submissive to the aggressor as he then proceeded in his goal. Try facing this on a daily basis, like the time you were abused as a child or beaten up by the kids down the local shops and then you might get a small idea of what it's like to actually be in aggressive combat on a daily basis.


Feel free to continue to criticise the Military and those who gave their lives for the relative freedom you have today, after all, it must be better than being the bitch of a Japanese officer, eh?.

CK

Last edited by col kilgore; 15-10-2010 at 08:59 PM.
col kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #58
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
Infotainment fora arent known for intelligence!
One reason why conservative turds like you are posting here no doubt!




Given the state of northern englands racial & religious mix you wont have so far to travel to realise your wish!
Poms and aussie troops seem to share one thing in common both seem really good a dying frankly they are losers that cant fight for shit!
So much so that the media here needs to keep reminding modest old civilians that another one of their dopey number has just kicked a land mine or whatever well ah .. last time i looked they are fighting a war &suppose to face death.duh! surely this is not front page news according to news ltd etc it is well duh another slow news days i presume!.

If it wasnt for the US (no thanks to britian) Australia would have been part of japans asia co prosperity sphere by now and britian simply would have been occupied by the Nazis.
Face facts commonwealth nations cant fight for shit they are weak and good at dying they should be, they,ve had plenty of oppertunities to fight in pointless wars for God, King & Country!

Cheerio old chap and remeber to give your best sargents salute to those allah akbar chanting pakis down the street before they slit your throat in the heart of your united kingdom!
The yanks are way to gung ho go in blazing (that's why so many of them get killed)

Eisenhower was an idiot (Patton hated him and rightly so called him a yellow belly Jew) because Eisenhower got many many American Goys killed due to his shitty gung ho tactics and Patton knew this.

Patton wanted to take out the Commies ffs and even admitted that we fought the wrong side (Germans)
Patton was murdered (assassinated probably) after the war for what he said (the truth that Communism was the main threat!)




Both my grand fathers fought for the English against Germany, one Irish one English. One great grand father was German. So his son would have been fighting against his German family he left behind there when he moved to Wales.

He helped save Jews ass and helped destroy his father's Germany.

My father was in an Irish/English regiment who was sent to Germany (Berlin wall etc) and Belfast and Cyprus (to try keep the peace between the Muslim Turks and their enemy the Greek Cypriots) his father was from Belfast. His grandfather from Germany. National service was the norm back then,
jail or being shunned by the community was the consequences of refusing service.
So yes I come from a long line of Nazis (sarcasm).

We got told a very one sided biased view of the war and history leading up to it, nothings changed with the media and schools. (two purposes to blame Germany for everything and to try silence anyone who speaks out about Today's genocide on the white race via mass immigration and out breeding by other races in the UK and Europe including Germany) you are labelled a Nazi or racist for knowing the truth and telling it.

Theory?
It could be a Jewish Zionist plot against whitey, definitely a globalist plot including traitors in the UK GOV!

Luckily we have the internet and certain omitted historical facts are now available for us plus the other side of the story (Germans/other Europeans) and the opening of once closed Communist files.

My Indian relatives their father fought for the English, after the war he returned to India but had to do a runner cos the Muslims where killing his neighbours, they (he his wife and children) would have been next!


So don't give me no shit call me a coward - names etc lightgiver, don't you think my family (Me) deserves a break from the FUCKIN ARMY for a generation...
My great great great grandfather probably fought that French feckin plonker garlic breathed Napolean.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 15-10-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: added info
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #59
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
Your both badly mistaken then and completely naive about the obvious. Last time i looked their were thousands of Muslims other asian races and religions inhabiting the big and not so big cities of western nations yet interestingly the great protective civil services of the Police force and military,Intelligence agencies have been completey hamstrung and powerless to deal with issue one because their nations they are(not off invading foreign lands which dont concern them) suppose to be protecting have already been swamped by thousands of different racial and religious groups with civil rights galore awarded to them and two the civil services are given their directives by politically correct governments and three because the entire organisations are infiltrated and run by FREEMASONRY which explains an awful amount to yours truly.

I wouldnt rely on our great civil services (as if)to tie my shoe laces theyd be more interested in making Muhammad or Sanjay become officers at duntroon or sanhurst then lick their dark asses while they plan their defection to the invading force whether that happens to be Muslim fundie or Chinese communist or Indian Nationalist which ofcuase they are already in the process of doing right now!.
Yet continue to show your unwaivering loyalty old chaps like good mason lap dogs I am sure youll receive all the left over vindaloos and kebabs from your Mason masters and muslim and curry masters! The british to do not reward loyalty and never have just like churchill whom abandoned Australia in its greatest hour of need!.
Nothing wrong with Nationalism (unless you're white apparently) it's natural groups of animals look after their own and make sure their needs are seen too.

The Japanese are a good example of a Nationalist country, and don't get called racists, by those who call other countries (always whites get the label, no other race does, the hypocrisy is astounding) racist for wanting to preserve their indigenous people and cultures - but I wouldn't call the Japanese racists for doing so.
Although the Japs did fight agaisnt the English during the war.

Yet they got their own people running their country and they are not suffering form the effects of mass immigration like Germany and England are. Fancy our grandad's fought to keep Britain British, they got conned like we did by the globalists..who sold out our country.


All other races/cultures/"majority" of countries do their best to repel/avoid - the same fate as the Europeans with strict immigration laws (including zero), jailed, deported shot even. No foreigners allowed to vote, or be involved in politics, Police, social services, and other lines of employment - Certain kinds of land ownership, businesses unemployment benefits, jump the housing ques, Hospital que, or not allowed any of these things at all.
Unless you come to Britain!


Does that make these other races/countries racist? Can you see the double standards and hypocrisy daily here.

Whereas the financial cost of mass immigration is enormous and Europeans with the current demographic trends and birth/death rates and younger age by percentage of some groups of immigrants (plus polygamy only legal for Muslims) some bring over 4 wives and 20 children, or breed more when they arrive - and get state benefits, housing etc.
Those who arrived here decades ago had to work for sometime and pay into the system and earn these things, not now - anyone can arrive with any cock and bull story and seek asylum, some are criminals and war mongers here to do Jihad and implement Shariah on us all.

The worlds a big place they should go elsewhere, the nearest safe country (IS THE LAW) yet they are allowed to break it and cross dozens of safe countries to get here. They know they wouldn't be allowed into many other countries and the ones they would be, would not give them all the freebies they get here.


Foreign aid is another thorn, while cuts in child benefits and vital services are made by our governments, often dictated to by the EU. Less jobs = less marriages and babies, the cost of living and lower wages. Cuts in the number of Police and armed forces. Yet higher crime rates due to criminal immigrants, some come from war torn areas.

Only Nationalists partys are campaigning to bring home the troops and not get involved in any more wars abroad.

Foreign businesses allowed to be set up and bring over their own work forces and positive employment discrimination acts in education and employment (indigenous whitey is denied opportunities)

There's more, but you can find out for yourselves.
or should I go?


We have taken in enough foreigners many are good people and not a problem - but we only have limited resources, trillions in debt to the bankers, foreign aid and wars we don't want to be involved with.

If the EDL achieves anything it is keeping Jihadist fuckers off the streets...notice how quite that lot have been recently.
Better stay that way too, no more of that ten Muslims on to one or two English (or whatever) lads.

Yes we have it on video and photos all the evidence.

Don't worry every garden shed is well equiped, if there's ever a mass Jihad, the old school ways worked in the past...Good old 1 2 with pitch fork and shovel no match for the sharpest of kebab knives and religious beating clubs.


Because we know the ARMY will be abroad busy trying to sort out every other countries shit apart from what goes on at home IN BRITAIN - It will be "us civilians" who have to defend ourselves and fight off the Jihadists (If the Islamic revolution/coupe ever happens on a large scale civil war)

Like is happening on a smaller scale now in certain places across the country.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 15-10-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: needed a longer rant! oh and typoathon again!
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #60
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

I do know he (great grand dad) had to hide his German identity because Germans where being booted out of England or put into works camps during the war, of course the irony now (first case in history surely?) Muslims aren't booted out rather let in by the thousands each year.

That's suicidal strategy considering the Brits are at war with some Muslim countries. And some of the immigrants fucking hate our guts. Can understand this from those whose families are being killed.

One rule for Germans (boot them out during war) and another for Muslims.....maybe the blood of Muhammad flowing through the Queen's veins, although I suspect the GOV call the shots and some rich Muslims and they trade oil for immigrants or something.

What is this war in Afghan about????? Try stabilise this and surrounding regions (OIL) (GAS PIPELINE?)

Placing in a more democratic secular GOV???? Some Muslims and others (AFGHANS are fighting against the Taliban)
Yet the latest news is that the Taliban will likely end up in a coalition GOV with other Afghans (Afghanies whatever)

Anyone else want to answer the WHYS of this WAR???????
And if you bang on about Heroin, then answer me this, why is there so many Pakistani/Muslim dealers in Britain????? Look up the quotes: some have said it's another form of Jihad on the English, do them in with drugs.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 15-10-2010 at 10:52 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.