Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 06-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Clicky for you LG.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=73

English Defence League - Jewish Division

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 06-09-2010 at 06:59 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #22
lightgiver

Default Synagogue of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Clicky for you LG.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=73

English Defence League - Jewish Division

They aint Jewish pal

http://www.vajra-yogini.org/practice...trahedron.html

and those dreadlocks on that fella from the pic you posted look stuck on if you ask me

and TBH the link you provided looks like some type of thug thread with thuggy fat white men sat on their fat boozed up arses

Chelsea loyal

LOL is that some type of sick humour

Quote:

Beardless boys our off the English Menu, try the Hallal crew.
Wrong I am a whitey but tan well in summer,that's when the sun comes out.

Quote:

Let's see your face? Everyone's seen mine. The only pic you ever posted you had sun glasses on, coward. Always hiding in the shadows eh? that little green light permanently off, but you're online alot.
Friend of mine

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1444878_n.jpg

1990 1991

Paradise city LOL

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-09-2010 at 11:14 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #23
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You say there is no excuse

what if those serving do not believe like the majority of the worlds population

that is the power of brainwashing
That's why i said if you are putting your life on the line you should find out before you do. If you are going to kill and probably die or be injured for your trouble you should take the time to educate yourself on the situation first.
I said there is no excuse because now we have the internet the information is very quick and easy to find for anyone that can be bothered to look.

Quote:
to condemn at the drop of a hat is just plain wrong and calling people cunts is bang out of order.
Never did i call anyone in this thread a ****.

Quote:
It appears you who condemn are short sighted
Yes i am i have a prescription for it but i only use glasses for driving.

Quote:
what was your excuse before you found out what is going on
I wouldn't call it an excuse but i was a child and there was no internet.
But i still always did what i could to find out more in books and tapes e.t.c
But i was not signing up to fight and die so it was not as important for me
to know these things as it is for someone that is going to put there life on the line.
You must be able to appreciate the point im making that if you are going to DIE for something and KILL others in the process you have a responsibility to yourself to know what you are killing and risking your life for.

Quote:
like I stated before those of you confronted with evil would most likely run away crying and expect others to carry out the dirty work just like the elites who screw you over.
Not true.

Quote:
You see people like ES on here condemning Muslims but I do not see his kind out there fighting the Extremists

and he places everyone in the same boat knowing very well that his behaviour is of the extreme kind also.

Yes all you pass the judgments but run a mile when the fighting starts

what exactly are people doing to bring the bankers down, one of the major roots of the mess

Absolute ZERO naff all

just a bunch of talking heads

that will achieve nothing

actions speak louder than words

I wonder how many on here with their big mouths would join an army to bring those crooks down.................not many
I agree not many would.

Quote:
UK military deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10629358

Now go and tell those families to their faces of those who have served and died that they are cunts

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "
This statement implies that you are still beliving the illusion.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #24
lightgiver

Default reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post

This statement implies that you are still beliving the illusion.
Its very real
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #25
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
I would like to see some on here confronted with a Taliban insurgency in Britain (Albion)

you would run off more than likely crying for your mothers especially ES

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "
+10

Same as the armchair activists who bang on about Anarchy. They'd be the first ones to fall by the wayside without the Police they hate so much to run to.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 06:09 AM   #26
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Maybe if those cunts had not defended you and your ilk from the Nazi bankers you may not be using your little pea brain today
No if they had won 40-50 something hippies like you wouldnt be spreading your eastern psuedo OTO hippie mystercism.
I love your up the ass hindi avatar.
And frankly i dont need military training to fight western military wankers i despise the cunts.
I would be more than happy to beat their brains in or shoot them if i needed to i dont respect them nor the job they do.

In future they may find the only war they fighting in the western nations are civil wars against their citizenry i will more than happy to pop some wanker in khaki uniform serving or retired makes little difference. As they represent a military/industrial complex I dont give consent to nor respect.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #27
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post
I would be more than happy to beat their brains in or shoot them if i needed to i dont respect them nor the job they do.
Do you get off on beating people up and shooting people, or are you just mouthing off cos you're sitting safely where nobody can hurt you?

Quote:
In future they may find the only war they fighting in the western nations are civil wars against their citizenry
What a load of paranoid bullshit.

Quote:
i will more than happy to pop some wanker in khaki uniform serving or retired makes little difference. As they represent a military/industrial complex I dont give consent to nor respect.
So you bang on about soldiers being simple killers who gladly kill in the name of a global agenda, yet here you are talking about murdering people who, in your fantasy scenario, wouldn't even be raising arms against you. Go see a doctor, you sick fucker.

How's your armchair? Nice and comfy?
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #28
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Do you get off on beating people up and shooting people, or are you just mouthing off cos you're sitting safely where nobody can hurt you?

Both, in such a fora I must get my kicks somehow!
I would hope i would be able to carry out at least some of my threats on fat white turds whom desperately deserve it, usually the middle class anglo masonic types that work in civil services and think ordinary civilians whom have never been civil servants somehow owe their fat masonic asses not only a living but also some kind of fucking salute! Frankly fuck them and fuck you!

Quote:
How's your armchair? Nice and comfy?
Very comfy thanks how yours?
Old 29-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #29
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
No if they had won 40-50 something hippies like you wouldnt be spreading your eastern psuedo OTO hippie mystercism.
I love your up the ass hindi avatar.
And frankly i dont need military training to fight western military wankers i despise the cunts.

In future they may find the only war they fighting in the western nations are civil wars against their citizenry i will more than happy to pop some wanker in khaki uniform serving or retired makes little difference. As they represent a military/industrial complex I dont give consent to nor respect.
Oh welcome back...missed ya ...is that it ...no waterboarding
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #30
dreamscope

Quote:
Frankly fuck them and fuck you!
Oh no...he said 'fuck you'....how can I resist this persuasive charm and intelligence

Frankly, if your goal is to beat up or murder anyone who used to wear khaki, then you can count myself and a lot of my friends and family in your list.

Put me at the front of your queue when the time comes. Or even better, come and carry out your threat now, save yourself the effort in the future. I'll have you screaming your apologies before you've even laid a finger on anyone, you miserable, fucked up, pathetic excuse for a human being.
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #31
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Oh no...he said 'fuck you'....how can I resist this persuasive charm and intelligence
Infotainment fora arent known for intelligence!
One reason why conservative turds like you are posting here no doubt!

Quote:
Put me at the front of your queue when the time comes. Or even better, come and carry out your threat now, save yourself the effort in the future. I'll have you screaming your apologies before you've even laid a finger on anyone, you miserable, fucked up, pathetic excuse for a human being.
Given the state of northern englands racial & religious mix you wont have so far to travel to realise your wish!
Poms and aussie troops seem to share one thing in common both seem really good a dying frankly they are losers that cant fight for shit!
So much so that the media here needs to keep reminding modest old civilians that another one of their dopey number has just kicked a land mine or whatever well ah .. last time i looked they are fighting a war &suppose to face death.duh! surely this is not front page news according to news ltd etc it is well duh another slow news days i presume!.

If it wasnt for the US (no thanks to britian) Australia would have been part of japans asia co prosperity sphere by now and britian simply would have been occupied by the Nazis.
Face facts commonwealth nations cant fight for shit they are weak and good at dying they should be, they,ve had plenty of oppertunities to fight in pointless wars for God, King & Country!

Cheerio old chap and remeber to give your best sargents salute to those allah akbar chanting pakis down the street before they slit your throat in the heart of your united kingdom!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #32
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
+10

Same as the armchair activists who bang on about Anarchy. They'd be the first ones to fall by the wayside without the Police they hate so much to run to.

Very nice post. It's easy to sit behind a computer from a comfy chair and condemn men and women who choose to serve, but if the SHTF then they come running to 'Daddy' screaming at the top of their lungs, 'Oh save us, oh please somebody save us!! Where's the army??? Where's the police???'
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #33
primordialman
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Quote:
Very nice post. It's easy to sit behind a computer from a comfy chair and condemn men and women who choose to serve, but if the SHTF then they come running to 'Daddy' screaming at the top of their lungs, 'Oh save us, oh please somebody save us!! Where's the army??? Where's the police???'
Your both badly mistaken then and completely naive about the obvious. Last time i looked their were thousands of Muslims other asian races and religions inhabiting the big and not so big cities of western nations yet interestingly the great protective civil services of the Police force and military,Intelligence agencies have been completey hamstrung and powerless to deal with issue one because their nations they are(not off invading foreign lands which dont concern them) suppose to be protecting have already been swamped by thousands of different racial and religious groups with civil rights galore awarded to them and two the civil services are given their directives by politically correct governments and three because the entire organisations are infiltrated and run by FREEMASONRY which explains an awful amount to yours truly.

I wouldnt rely on our great civil services (as if)to tie my shoe laces theyd be more interested in making Muhammad or Sanjay become officers at duntroon or sanhurst then lick their dark asses while they plan their defection to the invading force whether that happens to be Muslim fundie or Chinese communist or Indian Nationalist which ofcuase they are already in the process of doing right now!.
Yet continue to show your unwaivering loyalty old chaps like good mason lap dogs I am sure youll receive all the left over vindaloos and kebabs from your Mason masters and muslim and curry masters! The british to do not reward loyalty and never have just like churchill whom abandoned Australia in its greatest hour of need!.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #34
zsymon
Inactive

I feel incredibly sorry for american soldiers who deep in their heart have no
intention to cause any harm. They come home scarred for life, their soul
changed forever.. and their body and mind in shambles.

They need our healing and compassion as much as their victims.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #35
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
If you choose to become an expendable soldier, a pawn in their game, a number to be used and abused and spit out by the millitary machine then how can you look for sympathy from those that don't choose to give their mind and body to the army?
It's quite simple; if you don't like death, destruction, murder, mutilation, blood and guts, terror, fear e.t.c then don't sign up for it, get brainwashed and follow thier orders to your grave, or to come home without your legs, or arms, or eyes, or phycologically scarred and disturbed for the rest of your life. This is war. War is not honour, a uniform and medals. Comming home to a hero's welcome by defending "Your Country", learning a trade or getting qualifications. The military is about murder and destruction for the biggest most powerfull gangs on the planet.
Don't sign up to become a professional government killer and then complain when they send you out to a warzone and put your head in the line of fire. This is what you signed up for. No sympathy from me.
Many soldiers go into the army because there are no other jobs, the
government made sure of that. They have no intention to harm any
one, but when they end up killing another human being, they're then
scarred for life. They deserve our compassion and our sympathy as
much as anyone else deserves it.

Last edited by zsymon; 11-10-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:25 AM   #36
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Not sure about that! As you may or may not be aware their many software based war games out there for pc and games console format that teens from many military families play do you realise many militaries actually endorse wars games because they are good training simulation tools for combat and training e.g "Call of Duty" Activision is one such game its a shooter game for computer multi mode encourages shoot em ups and blood letting in real time.
The military certainly seem to have realised the value of these games in training young recruits mentally and physically in terms of reflexes e.g hand,eye co ordination for combat in reality!
So to say these tropps dont go in their with aggro and intend not harm any is a gross generalisation to say the least if you ask me!
Anyway despite all this the real war is much closer to home within the very boundaries of western nations they have allowed certain immigrant & religious groups into them in the name of diversity/pluralism now they are stuck with traitors which will never truly support the values of their adopted nations. Not only that they are starting piss off the once loyal european populations of western nations an example is myself so that in the long white people will also be the terrorists not just muslim fundies, this the real meaning of the war on terror ofcause anyone that doesnt support the illuminist NWO, its not about skin colour or religion to the status quo is about conformity to globlist values of one worldism and melting pot stupdity!.

Its simply absurd to send troops overseas when their are terrorists much closer to home in first world western nations which in my case happens to be Australia and there are more than enough dubious ethnic groups whos loyalty to their country of adoption is very questionable indeed we have the making of a fifth column indeed at least in australia and i believe many other western nations!.
Also not simply muslims we have thousands of chinese the nation we are most likely to go to a large scale war with even further irony they are also Australias biggest trading partner infact we supplying their arms and nuclear energy industry also!
So the absudity of this war in afganistan is completey lost on me i will never understand it!.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #37
spolier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No intention to harm anyone? are you joking? what about the basic 6 months training, when they are brainwashed to kill without emotion everyday? thats what the amy does, it trains men to kill.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #38
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spolier View Post
No intention to harm anyone? are you joking? what about the basic 6 months training, when they are brainwashed to kill without emotion everyday? thats what the amy does, it trains men to kill.
Yes it trains them to kill, but that doesn't mean that those soldiers WANT
to kill.. it just means they have no choice because being soldier is the only
job there is.

Many soldiers when confronted with the enemy, will shoot over the heads
of their targets on purpose, because they don't want to harm anyone. This
also happened in great frequency during WWI and WWII, as well as in every
other war.

Try and look past your prejudice about soldiers my friend, they are not all
murderers, some of them would rather die than kill another human being,
and when they do end up killing, they become wrecks for the rest of their
life, or end up suiciding.

Last edited by zsymon; 11-10-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #39
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Try and look past your tribalism, many in this fora claim they are enlightened and open minded &tolerant and have thus put national borders and racial loyalty behind them, yet they cant even seem to get past the petty Nationalist style tribalism of supporting their nations military no matter what!
They remind me of hooligan sports fans baying for blood of any that dont barrack for their team its mob mentality stupidity pure & simple and some cant even see past it just like you!. Some will never be true individiuals and never be able to think for themselves they are group think ignormouses!.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 PM   #40
kennystetson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Yes it trains them to kill, but that doesn't mean that those soldiers WANT
to kill.. it just means they have no choice because being soldier is the only
job there is.

Many soldiers when confronted with the enemy, will shoot over the heads
of their targets on purpose, because they don't want to harm anyone. This
also happened in great frequency during WWI and WWII, as well as in every
other war.

Yes I agree with you deep down zsymon, that they can not be blamed for their ignorance. Though I find it very hard to accept that inside to my own fault. for some reason I have a lot of anger for soldiers, although I feel as if I shouldn't. See, I don't agree that they have no choice (at least for european countries and the US), people they use as soldiers are easy targets, they target people that aren't very good at thinking for themselves and that aren't that well off financially.
I guess because to me it is all so crystal clear, how wrong war is and I just don't understand how someone can CHOOSE to get payed to pick a weapon up and shoot his own brothers (or enemy depending on how you see it). And I say this with full awareness of the extremely intensive brainwashing that goes on within the army. I have been in countless arguments with very good friends about this subject and it brings me a lot of pain to see the amount of people that just don't get the big picture.

See I think it is wrong to "support" our troops the way we do. We should support them by breaking down their ignorance, trying to get them to realize on their own how awfully wrong it is for them to take on the responsibility of taking lives. Every week in the newspapers there are supposedly "supportive" "anti war" headlines in the newspapers. The newspapers spend a lot of time bitching about how little support the governments give to their soldiers and yet on the other hand the same newspapers try to push the belief that by getting governments to spend more money on better equipment that are even better at killing people, that this is the support our troops need. And what makes me angrier above all is that in most countries I go to people are sad that their troops are dying, they don't want to send their soldiers to war because they don't want THEIR soldiers/people to die. And that makes me sad because what I see is pure real human feelings applied in a completely un-natural way. It is not normal for us to only grieve for OUR troops, or you're own group of people, when I see war I cry for everyone, I don't care who's a worse asshole than the other, and to me I can't understand how a human being can just cut off those natural emotions they have for people and restrict it to what they call "their own people/troops".

I believe until we can wake up to that fact, wars will exist. I find it hard to forgive them, yet I know they are not to blame.
I see us all as baby's who have had their parents kidnapped and left to deal with step parents that are doing a really shitty job at trying to mold us in to the image they want us to grow up as, because they refuse to understand that it is impossible to change the nature of these babies. We may be ignorant, but then that means we are as INNOCENT just as babies are and that is why deep down I can forgive these soldiers that destroy other lives as well as their own when they have to deal with the trauma they have ignorantly inflicted on themselves. I do feel sorry for them and it makes me sad when I can't get someone to understand this, it seems so obvious to me.
kennystetson is offline   Reply With Quote