Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
michael

Default Is David going to far?

Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
starshine
Banned

I personally do not think he is going to far, but what I believe in is differnet.
I believe the Moon was seperated from the Earth when that metorite struck earth during the dinosaur age. But as for Mind rays there could be truth in the matter, please watch that wonderful film called 'They Live'.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Nope i don't think he is going to far.
People would of and did say that when he first started his journey and now the things he said have become true.
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
michael

I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy! I neither belive that the moon is an artifical spacecraft. Well, this is conspiracy theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
Nope i don't think he is going to far.
People would of and did say that when he first started his journey and now the things he said have become true.

Last edited by michael; 25-01-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
michael

I even do not believe in shape-shifting reptiles. There never have been such things and never will be! How pathetic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy! I neither belive that the moon is an artifical spacecraft. Well, this is conspiracy theory!
Old 25-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
ianw

I take it nibiru is a no no then.

Old 25-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #7
cooperlee

come on guys, it's "TOO far" not "TO FAR."

English FAIL.
Old 25-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
steve1964

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
I even do not believe in shape-shifting reptiles. There never have been such things and never will be! How pathetic...
well I think that theory is still up in the air. I used to think Icke should hold back on the wild theories as it will drive away potential truthseekers, but then after a good think about it, Icke really symbolizes this cosmic consciousness within us and I think that's what we have to become to get through this, and not be afraid to talk about or speculate on what else might be out there, cos we're grown ups right? They're interesting subject matter to say the least and Icke is so passionate about them, I think that's what attracts me to his work.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #10
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Do not judge others until you have walked in their shoes.
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #11
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

The thing is, there have been people bring up such concepts before. People just scrutinising Icke because of how big his name is, and the way he decided to indulge into that theory.. more than the idea its self, which belief it or not does hold some very interesting bits of info, it pretty much tells me that we know very very little about the moon.

The bottom line is I don't think he can win with some regardless, as if he does not bring any new discussions to his books, people accuse him of rehashing and repeating... (which there is nothing wrong with if you are simply trying to light up a message) .. but if he indulges in new concepts then he is accused of something else..

For me the guy is not a god and if you look for a god your going to get dirt in your eyes... But he has done loads for the movement as a whole movement and have encouraged many people to research such matters deeper and to simply think more, he has dedicated his life into giving people a wake up call, and has done that for many...

So I am not fussed about what direction he chooses to go in from here on... his works are out there for people to conclude.. he is not getting any younger and has had a good innings with what he does I think.

Last edited by thirdwave; 25-01-2011 at 01:20 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
michael

Default Their is no fraud moonlanding

Come on, they left a mirror on the moon to measure the distance between earth and moon by laser. This is evidence enough that we have been on the moon.
I can`t share David´s attitude towards the moonlanding and the reptiloids. I have never seen any reptiloid and therefore don`t believe in them. Come on, this stuff is really going to far.
Old 25-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #13
seeking_truth_lpool

Quote:
Come on, they left a mirror on the moon to measure the distance between earth and moon by laser. This is evidence enough that we have been on the moon.
I can`t share David´s attitude towards the moonlanding and the reptiloids. I have never seen any reptiloid and therefore don`t believe in them. Come on, this stuff is really going to far.

Very fair comment... However the Reptile theme we can see through a whole range of different secrets societies etc is very interesting to say the least..
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
newworldengineer

Cool

Quote:
and again! I didn't get it the second time! you're forgetting that just because you don't believe in the moon landing being a fraud and that humanoid reptillians exist that makes it untrue by default when as I've said before, it's still up in the air! (hard to categorically prove or disprove the reptillian thing, and maybe even the moon fraud at a stretch) and if it turns out icke is right, then it's great that he did give us a fair few years to get our teeth around that concept so it's not so much of a culture shock if it is revealed to be the truth. If it turns out Icke is wrong, I'm sure Icke would quite gladly change his work to reflect what's really going on.

Your beliefs aren't reality, if anything they edit what really is outthere cos you've closed yourself off to these possibilities. Keep an open mind, and what the hell are you even doing on Ickes forum if you don't want to look into or maybe consider these realities that he's become infamous for? There are plenty other forums dealing purely with the 5-sense conspiracy aspect to this worldly manipulation.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 25-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
the mark

Quote:
I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy!
What do you believe happened?.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #16
seeking_truth_lpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mark View Post

Excellent point!!
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #17
newworldengineer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mark View Post
It's a conspiracy however way you look at it! lol you either believe the official conspiracy theory from the state sponsored media of terrorists in a cave orchestrating one of the most intricate attacks on the western world in recent history, or the alternative media's conspiracy theory of it being devised by a rogue network operating in our western government. Although the evidence points more to the latter cos you can drive a winnebago through the holes in the official story.

Old 25-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #18
starshine
Banned

I hope the Op is pleased that he is able to say what is on his mind in this forum, had he said it elsewhere he would of been banned.
No Icke is a researcher not a scientist OK.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #19
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I hope the Op is pleased that he is able to say what is on his mind in this forum, had he said it elsewhere he would of been banned.
No Icke is a researcher not a scientist OK.
He might just be here to troll Icke. cos he's offered nothing on the contrary.

Old 26-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #20
bemore

Logically thinking about it if something can not be proved, nor disproved for definite either way then how can you make a fair judgement on it?????

You can have your "beliefs" but thats about it lol.