Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 01-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Default Blackwater Pakistan Air Crash: India's 9/11 foiled

Pakistan has “hard evidence” that the Jet Blue crash was tied to rogue American security forces operating inside that country

http://theintelhub.com/2010/08/30/go...ash-hijacking/

GORDON DUFF: Americans Believed Involved in Pakistan Air Crash, Hijacking

August 30, 2010

picPrivate Contractor

Veterans Today
By Gordon Duff

Islamabad, Pakistan (Veterans Today exclusive) Informed sources in the Government of Pakistan have told Veterans Today that they are developing “hard evidence” indicating the Jet Blue Airbus 320 that crashed July 28th outside Islamabad was a terrorist hijacking tied to rogue American security forces operating inside that country.

Sources indicate that the plane crash was an unsuccessful hijacking attempt intended to crash into the nuclear weapons facility at Kahuta, outside Islamabad. Such an attack may have been blamed on India and would likely have led to retaliation which could easily have escalated to a nuclear exchange between these two nations that have spent decades at each other’s throats.

Suspicions were raised inside Pakistan’s military and intelligence organizations when American military contractors employed by Blackwater/Xe showed up on the scene immediately after the crash, seizing the black box and “other materials.” There is no confirmation that parachutes or electronic equipment had been removed when Blackwater/Xe security relinquished control of the crash scene to Pakistani investigators.

Royal Television in Islamabad, owned by the brother of the head of Pakistan’s powerful JI (Jamate Islami), the Islamic political party, has reported that investigations are underway tying American based contractors to the planning of the attack.

Pakistan’s ISRP (Inter-Services Public Relations) has failed to confirm this but private sources indicate that an active investigation of these allegations is, not only underway but has established ties between an American group and the hijackers.

Military and intelligence officials inside Pakistan, in concert with the American embassy, are withholding all official details of the investigation and are likely to continue doing so.

This same facility had been the subject of an armed penetration by American contractors, believed to be employed by the State Department, in 2009. Four Blackwater employees, armed and possessing explosives were arrested outside the Kahuta nuclear facility in 2009. The four, driving a Jeep 4×4 and possessing advanced surveillance and jamming equipment of Israeli manufacture, were intercepted 1.5 miles from the Kahuta nuclear facility.

The four spoke fluent Pushtu and were dressed in a manner as to resemble Taliban fighters. The order for their release, given by Minister of the Interior Rehman Malik, is an issue of considerable controversy between the civilian government in Pakistan and the powerful military.

The passenger jet with 152 on board slammed into a hillside in what was believed to be Pakistan’s most serious air crash. At least 2 Americans were believed to be on board but, a month later, the US Embassy in Islamabad has left this unconfirmed. Reports received today, however, confirm that at least 5 Americans, military contractors said to be employed by Xe, may also have been on the craft but could not be identified as they had been traveling in local garb and had boarded with false identification.

Xe is an American based military and intelligence contracting firm formerly known as Blackwater and has been the subject of considerable controversy for activities inside Pakistan.

Scene of July 28 Air Crash Outside Islamabad, PakistanSources indicate that the attackers stormed the cockpit in a hijacking attempt. The pilot is said to have jammed the flight controls, careening the Airbus 320 and all aboard into a hillside rather than allowing the plane to be used in a “9/11″ type attack inside Pakistan or flown into Indian air space for a repeat of the 2008 Mumbai attack.

Pakistan has, at times in error, referred to American contractors employed by the Departments of Defense, State or the Central Intelligence Agency as Blackwater. However, it is believed the majority of such employees are, in fact, members of that organization or is derivitive, Xe.

The same group, often criticized for irregularities in Iraq, has been contracted by the Central Intelligence Agency to operate Predator drones inside Pakistan, operations that have resulted in a significant number of civilian deaths and said by political leaders of several factions to do little but recruit terrorists.
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
real6

Interesting
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
urbanmonk

The elites know well one of the remaining spiritual strongholds left on this planet is India and as such are looking at ways to destroy it.

I am hoping that Pakistan does not bite, and incidents as above continue putting a spanner in the overall plans.

Of course we are still left with a possible looming war with Iran and then all bets will be off.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
djhooker
Inactive

can't wait to see this evidence, could blow the lid on the US sponsored terror shennanigans.
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
logos880

Pakistan plane's 'black box' found

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/as...118548160.html

"Recovery workers in Pakistan have found the "black box" flight recorder of the Airblue plane that crashed near the capital last week, killing all 152 passengers on board."
Old 01-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
coco

Why conflicting reports about this?

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
bodge

I have just picked up ona thread on another forum about one of the alleged crash planes from 9/11 is "up for lease" ??

9/11 South Tower B767 available for lease.?

Here is the lease specification for Boeing 767- Serial Number 22332. This aircraft was manufactured in 1987, has 70,000 flying hours and is available for sale wet or dry lease from September 2007. The aircraft has 7000 landings and is in white paint. DO NOT be confused by this. This is standard procedure. When an aircraft goes back to the leasing company the airline has a responsibility to remove all paint and return the aircraft to the leasing company painted white. They are known as white tails.

If you are interested in leasing this aircraft contact Ronni Chowdry in Washington Tel 202-607-7689,or Fax 202-318-0490. A fair price would be circa $100,000 per month for a dry lease 5-7 year term. Post back, your findings it would be most interesting to find out!
bodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
keystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodge View Post
I have just picked up ona thread on another forum about one of the alleged crash planes from 9/11 is "up for lease" ??

9/11 South Tower B767 available for lease.?

Here is the lease specification for Boeing 767- Serial Number 22332. This aircraft was manufactured in 1987, has 70,000 flying hours and is available for sale wet or dry lease from September 2007. The aircraft has 7000 landings and is in white paint. DO NOT be confused by this. This is standard procedure. When an aircraft goes back to the leasing company the airline has a responsibility to remove all paint and return the aircraft to the leasing company painted white. They are known as white tails.

If you are interested in leasing this aircraft contact Ronni Chowdry in Washington Tel 202-607-7689,or Fax 202-318-0490. A fair price would be circa $100,000 per month for a dry lease 5-7 year term. Post back, your findings it would be most interesting to find out!
1. This was 2007!

2. Chowdry was tackled about it - backtracked and said he had got it wrong the S/N of the a/c he was peddling was 22330.

3. 22330 was damaged in a ground fire at LAX in June 2006 and subsequently broken up in Nov 2008.

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote