Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #41
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
I can not believe David Icke and the moderators on this board allow this revisionist shit to be spewed. It degrades any credibility Icke has left and just plain sickens me. Yes millions of people died in the holocaust; not just Jews nut Gypsies, Homosexual, communists(though I have not love for them and could care less), union activists, Jehovas Witnesses...etc. Their will NEVER be a correct figure of the death toll, but PLEASE do not say it did not happen. BECAUSE IT DID!

Douglas Reed who was Chief Correspondent for Central Europe and the Balkans and had worked for The Times for seventeen years; (the "John Simpson" of his day) resigned because his reports from the frontline on "the most momentous matters of the day" were disregarded.

He wrote:

"At that period I, typical of Englishmen of my generation, had never thought of Jews as different from myself, nor could I have said what might make a Jew, in his opinion, different from me. If I later became aware of any differentiation, or of the desire of a powerful group to assert one, this was not the result of Hitler's deeds but of the new impediment to impartial reporting which I then began to observe. When the general persecution began I reported it as I saw it. If I learned of a concentration camp containing a thousand captives I reported this; if I learned that the thousand included thirty or fifty Jews I reported that. I saw the first terror, spoke with many of the victims, examined their injuries, and was warned that I incurred Gestapo hostility thereby. The victims were in the great majority, certainly much over ninety percent, Germans, and a few were Jews. This reflected the population-ratio, in Germany and later in the countries overrun by Hitler. But the manner of reporting in the world's press in time blocked-out the great suffering mass, leaving only the case of the Jews.

I illustrate this by episodes and passages from my own experience and reporting. Rabbi Stephen Wise, writing in 1949, gave the following version of events personally reported by me in 1933, and undoubtedly purveyed the same version in the presidential circle of which he was a familiar during those years: "The measures against the Jews continued to outstrip in systematic cruelty and planned destruction the terror against other groups. On January 29, 1933 Hitler was summoned to be chancellor . . . at once the reign of terror began with beatings and imprisonment of Jews. . . We planned a protest march in New York on May 10, the day of the ordered burning of Jewish books in Germany . . . the brunt of the attack was borne by Jews. . . concentration camps were established and filled with Jews".

All these statements are false. The measures against the Jews did not outstrip the terror against other groups; the Jews were involved in a much larger number of others. The reign of terror did not begin on January 29, 1933, but in the night of the Reichstag fire, February 27. No "burning of Jewish books" was ordered; I attended and reported that bonfire and have looked up my report published in The Times, to verify my recollection. A mass of "Marxist" books was burned, inc1uding the works of many German, English and other non-Jewish writers (my books, had they then been published, would undoubtedly have been among them); the bonfire inc1uded some Jewish books. the "brunt" of the terror was not borne by Jews, nor were the concentration camps "filled with Jews". The number of Jewish victims was in proportion to their ratio of the population."
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #42
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepenny View Post
What do you say
http://www.911missinglinks.com/
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #43
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
I can not believe David Icke and the moderators on this board allow this revisionist shit to be spewed. It degrades any credibility Icke has left and just plain sickens me. Yes millions of people died in the holocaust; not just Jews nut Gypsies, Homosexual, communists(though I have not love for them and could care less), union activists, Jehovas Witnesses...etc. Their will NEVER be a correct figure of the death toll, but PLEASE do not say it did not happen. BECAUSE IT DID!
Au contraire

The more freedom of speech the more the pros and cons of arguments can be debated the more credibility a site has. Truth does not need the protection of the law. Lies do.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #44
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
strange doings at judicial-inc.biz‏



"The problem is, Skunkie [= JUDICIAL-INC.BIZ] is either off his rocker, or he is a "joooo plant" himself. Everything is a goddamn "joooo conspiracy" to him. He accuses everyone, or very nearly everyone, of being a "jooo" or a "jooo poodle" or something. David Irving, Stormfront, Don Black, VNN, Alex Linder, Overthrow.com, Bill White, the National Socialist Movement, IHR, WCOTC, William Pierce, National Alliance, National Vanguard, you name it: all "jooos" or "jooo plants" or "jooo poodles".

"… I don't trust him and I don't think any rational person should, no matter how slick he is. An Israel Shahak or Norman Finkelstein is a much more positive contributor to the cause of the truth than Skunkie will ever be.

MORE HERE ...
http://www.cwporter.com/judicialinc.htm
I saw that ages ago. Not much of a hit piece is it?

While Skunk does use 'artistic licence' I think his info and analyses are close to the mark
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #45
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
Just cause someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're lying.

6 Reasons Why We Lie

We all lie, but why do we lie? Sure, lying is both useful and sometimes even fun, yet there are fundamental reasons why we lie.

These main reasons are:

Fear of harm: The easiest reason to understand why we lie is for self protection, including self deception, to prevent harm to ourselves. This harm can be either physical or mental.

Fear of conflict: To some degree, we all fear having an argument.

Fear of punishment: When growing up, how often did we lie about how well we did in school, or who started a fight? How often do we cover up our mistakes and transgressions?

Fear of rejection: Sometimes, our insecurities are the foundation of why we lie to each other, because we want to be remain popular in our relationships. Typically, it is harmless boasting to make ourselves appear more admirable to other people.

Fear of loss: This is usually the loss of personal objects, such as money or expensive valuables. Greed is the foundation for this reason and can be found in each of us. We often lie to make ourselves more desirable to other people too. Most common, people lie for fear of losing an opportunity to have sex. Other times, when our self esteem starts to decline, we even lie to ourselves as means to prevent loss of morale.

Altruistic Reasons: We often lie to help our friends and loved ones. How often do we flattery someone just to make them feel better? This is the only selfless reason why we lie.

Despite all the technical reasons why people lie, it all boils down to this:


The fundamental reason why people lie is because it mostly works.


And because lying has become more understood in today’s society, lying has become more acceptable. It has sometimes even become an admirable and useful social skill.

That is the Truth about Lies.
Quote:
Some things are true that never happened
Is that truth or a lie?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
icarus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Airstrip one
Posts: 1,960
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

whether true or not, i'm just grateful to this site for allowing free discussion of this crucial topic

the litmus test for me of a site is how it treats posts about this issue

they simply cannot allow it to be openly discussed, and it isn't allowed to be on many so called truth sites, where mentioning these topics get's you quickly banned

i guess it helps that David Ike appears to have his doubts as well
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #47
johnthejedi24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 160
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When has David Icke said that Holocaust never happened or is sharply down graded in scale?
johnthejedi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #48
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
i can not believe david icke and the moderators on this board allow this revisionist shit to be spewed. It degrades any credibility icke has left and just plain sickens me. Yes millions of people died in the holocaust; not just jews nut gypsies, homosexual, communists(though i have not love for them and could care less), union activists, jehovas witnesses...etc. Their will never be a correct figure of the death toll, but please do not say it did not happen. Because it did!

it did not happen.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #49
icarus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Airstrip one
Posts: 1,960
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
When has David Icke said that Holocaust never happened or is sharply down graded in scale?
he hasn't that i'm aware of, but he doesn't believe the official version, which is denial in the eye of ADL etc
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:01 AM   #50
sodi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 867
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Do Muslims really not believe in the holocaust ?

Last edited by sodi; 02-01-2010 at 02:01 AM.
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #51
eternal wheel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
Just cause someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're lying.
.
so how much did you/your family get/demand in reparations??
the whole holocaust lie is just another way for jews to amass more wealth.
you don't hear the gypsies bleating on about it like the jews, they bare their losses with stoic dignity. and per capita the gypsy losses were far, far greater than the jewish.
eternal wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #52
libertad101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 179
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If they want to talk about "holocaust", you'd better bite your tounge before you put "Jewish" next to it....because gypsies were the main victims.
libertad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #53
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Nazi Exterminators

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertad101 View Post
If they want to talk about "holocaust", you'd better bite your tounge before you put "Jewish" next to it....because gypsies were the main victims.
and lots more,disabled people, etc etc.

Crass / The Gasman Cometh


if the video sticketh

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-01-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: usual missing video crap
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #54
aneurysm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
I can not believe David Icke and the moderators on this board allow this revisionist shit to be spewed. It degrades any credibility Icke has left and just plain sickens me. Yes millions of people died in the holocaust; not just Jews nut Gypsies, Homosexual, communists(though I have not love for them and could care less), union activists, Jehovas Witnesses...etc. Their will NEVER be a correct figure of the death toll, but PLEASE do not say it did not happen. BECAUSE IT DID!
That statement dumbed down your message beyond all recognition. This message is now invalid.

The holocaust never took place. An attempt of the holocaust might have taken place, but there was never an extinction of the jews.
aneurysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #55
octopusrex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,287
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

The HOLOCAUST WAS A HELLL OF A HOLOCAUST FOR GERMANY TOO!
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #56
libertad101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 179
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
The HOLOCAUST WAS A HELLL OF A HOLOCAUST FOR GERMANY TOO!
Yup, can't forget the German POW's
libertad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #57
accuracy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 13,766
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

What a hopeless thread full of "blaaah blaah blah' bullshit.
__________________
As a Premier Subscriber, i enjoy David Icke's newsletters.

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.