Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 08-08-2016, 08:29 PM   #21
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
They always ignore how, when they target you, they cannot really understand you.

I will let you work that out for yourselfs.

Yep gov have many weapons and techs, but the biggest flaw in it all is humans have to analyse you if they target you. This is the major flaw.

The people whom work for those agencies will understand like i do, that they cannot analyse people really, just data they collect, and it means nout really.

If you ever become a target you will understand this yourselfs.
Analysing oneself will tell you a lot about other people.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:31 PM   #22
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Actually Andy the people who target me use advanced artificial intelligence to analyze. I don't know if the UK targeting sources are running hampsters on wheels but something tells me they have you fooled. They like to dupe people and play stupid sometimes. They also like to play Godlike sometimes too. The truth is the tech is very powerful, the AI is good, but the people running it are degenerates and sociopaths. They dont have to understand you. They can just initiate AI targeting molds and choose them for you, and ignore you. Maybe that is what they did for you, but they are capable of a lot more than you realize Andy.
No, i have been targeted by both uk and usa.

I learned pretty quickly in 1992 that there is limits to what they can and cannot do. The biggest flaw is they cannot analyse the data they collect.

They are still as rubbish today at analysing me, as they were back 24 years ago. Although the techs have become more subtle, there analysing ability has not improved.

They do not ignore me, they use it to destroy my life is some sort of game for them.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 08-08-2016 at 08:32 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #23
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No, i have been targeted by both uk and usa.

I learned pretty quickly in 1992 that there is limits to what they can and cannot do. The biggest flaw is they cannot analyse the data they collect.

They are still as rubbish today at analysing me, as they were back 24 years ago. Although the techs have become more subtle, there analysing ability has not improved.

They do not ignore me, they use it to destroy my life is some sort of game for them.
How do you know what they know Andy?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote