Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 20-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
seeyewentee

Default Alan Watt

What's happened to him ?

No broadcast for over a week
seeyewentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
herbes

every one needs a rest , and this should be in general

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #3
wazaaap

I used to listen to him loads when I first learnt this stuff, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel with him and I believe he has a sinister agenda!

The way he talks about the human race he seems to agree with the lull that is coming.

It is subtle but is there!

George Orwells 1984
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
wazaaap

http://www.canadianliberty.com/?p=16770

Very sad, but listen and learn: Alan Watt’s last broadcast of “Cutting Through the Matrix” on RBN

George Orwells 1984
Old 20-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
I used to listen to him loads when I first learnt this stuff, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel with him and I believe he has a sinister agenda!

The way he talks about the human race he seems to agree with the lull that is coming.

It is subtle but is there!
I've always been skeptical of that guy, don't trust the other conspiracy theorists. But you can trust me type of attitude never sat well with me. Especially seeing that he's saying the exact same things.

But like with all conspiracy theorists. I take what I agree with and disregard the things that I don't.
Old 20-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
I've always been skeptical of that guy, don't trust the other conspiracy theorists. But you can trust me type of attitude never sat well with me. Especially seeing that he's saying the exact same things.

But like with all conspiracy theorists. I take what I agree with and disregard the things that I don't.
+1

His info is brilliant I can't fault that but he needs to be more positive! In the years he has been online we are no longer a small number and it is thanks to guys like him.

He needs to realise what a great job he and others have done and be thankfull to his supporters and not tar them with the same brush as those that harass him etc...

George Orwells 1984
Old 20-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
abrilliantone

Quote:
+1

His info is brilliant I can't fault that but he needs to be more positive! In the years he has been online we are no longer a small number and it is thanks to guys like him.

He needs to realise what a great job he and others have done and be thankfull to his supporters and not tar them with the same brush as those that harass him etc...
Yeah, don't tell me that we are being control by a "secret force" and then act like there's nothing we can do about it. He's like Alex Jones in the sense that, he's only worrying about the "governmental conspiracy" aspect of this. Instead of like David, who looks at the entire picture, spiritual wise and beyond.
Old 20-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
wazaaap

Quote:
Yeah, don't tell me that we are being control by a "secret force" and then act like there's nothing we can do about it. He's like Alex Jones in the sense that, he's only worrying about the "governmental conspiracy" aspect of this. Instead of like David, who looks at the entire picture, spiritual wise and beyond.
Indeed!

Some will say that there is no hope for us but then why not just jump of a bridge?

We have to have hope!

George Orwells 1984
Old 20-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #9
abrilliantone

Quote:
Indeed!

Some will say that there is no hope for us but then why not just jump of a bridge?

We have to have hope!
And the ones who said/act like there's no hope for us. Are the ones not to be trusted.
Old 20-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #10
seeyewentee

Quote:
http://www.canadianliberty.com/?p=16770

Very sad, but listen and learn: Alan Watt’s last broadcast of “Cutting Through the Matrix” on RBN
thanks, david icke should give him a weekly slot

Last edited by seeyewentee; 20-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 20-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
nongeekywebdude
Banned

he is a bit dour, but I like him it's not so sad his regular show is off air, everything you need is in his archives which are free to download from his website, there is years worth of stuff there.
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #12
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyewentee View Post
thanks, david icke should give him a weekly slot
He may well of done that, but since Allan Watt accused him of being a "Free Mason" and hasn't recanted since. I doubt it.
Old 20-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #13
seeyewentee

Quote:
He may well of done that, but since Allan Watt accused him of being a "Free Mason" and hasn't recanted since. I doubt it.
he did ? i'd like to hear that
Old 20-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyewentee View Post
he did ? i'd like to hear that
Here's the old thread about it.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...icke+freemason

First post taken from the actual article David had up on the Latest Headlines.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 20-10-2013 at 11:22 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #15
theveraciousone

Quote:
Quote:

i spoke with Alan, he will be back.
rbn is going another direction.

he has new material up now on web site, and will continue to update.

he told me he is working on some things, but also is going to enjoy the time away.
which is a good thing. too much bad will make one feel sick...lol

anyways as to what you said, in bold.

as Alan stated he never sold you or anyone anything, just stated facts, which many are written in books...lead people to the information that is there, just not spoken about.
of course it sounded like a broken record, but there was no bullshit or fear added to the ingredients. you can lead a horse to water, then its up to the horse.

Watt is one of the good one's
hence the reason why RBN is going another route.
as this roller coaster of shit becomes more and more apparent to the general public, and people like Watt become made aware of.
they are cut off.

now when you see other researchers/truth tellers still going...its because there buying and selling !!!

and that's the truth !!
theveraciousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

I have had many a one to one with Alan, he is a genuine fella in my eyes, what he has told me is to prepare for things getting much worse, its bigger than we think were his words.

The great race for domination of the planets resources/labour and the real life skills is in full swing, once both have been gathered the culling might well begin, we are already shrinking in the west in children's numbers, so there will eventually be a greater void of competent people to run things, it has all happened before.

The culling began in the west shortly after we signed up for the colonies in Hong Kong and in the east shortly before that as opium was flooding the veins of the largest slavery colony on earth but nobody has noticed, until today that is.

The pick me up in slavery routes has ended and most have nothing left with which to create the many alternatives that our paradigm has had taken away.

Alan is a philosopher/re-broadcaster, he can only see things how they are, as we all do, there is only one direction and we all know where too.

The time for thinking of what to do has long since passed, the time to start helping each other to help ourselves is yesterday, before all alternatives are gone forever, here is our revolution, out of sight and in the homes of our whole.

Like Alan says, we need to be brave enough to act.

Non compliance, self pelf with our labour.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #17
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveraciousone View Post

i spoke with Alan, he will be back.
rbn is going another direction.

he has new material up now on web site, and will continue to update.

he told me he is working on some things, but also is going to enjoy the time away.
which is a good thing. too much bad will make one feel sick...lol

anyways as to what you said, in bold.

as Alan stated he never sold you or anyone anything, just stated facts, which many are written in books...lead people to the information that is there, just not spoken about.
of course it sounded like a broken record, but there was no bullshit or fear added to the ingredients. you can lead a horse to water, then its up to the horse.

Watt is one of the good one's
hence the reason why RBN is going another route.
as this roller coaster of shit becomes more and more apparent to the general public, and people like Watt become made aware of.
they are cut off.

now when you see other researchers/truth tellers still going...its because there buying and selling !!!

and that's the truth !!
You failed to put anything "in bold" so I wouldn't know what you are implying to. If you friend states fact then where are the facts that David Icke is a freemason?

Like I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone

That includes David Icke as well as any other Conspiracy Researcher. Just because you like a particular researcher. Doesn't mean everyone else has to.

I'm not understanding you're "buying and selling" comment. So please enlighten me on that one.
Old 27-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #18
theveraciousone

buy product
sell product

its not that hard to figure out friend.

im not here to argue, that's for sure
theveraciousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveraciousone View Post
buy product
sell product

its not that hard to figure out friend.

im not here to argue, that's for sure
So Allan Watt doesn't sell anything or ask you to buy anything?

I'm not here to argue either, YOU quoted me.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 27-10-2013 at 11:45 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I have had many a one to one with Alan, he is a genuine fella in my eyes, what he has told me is to prepare for things getting much worse, its bigger than we think were his words.

The great race for domination of the planets resources/labour and the real life skills is in full swing, once both have been gathered the culling might well begin, we are already shrinking in the west in children's numbers, so there will eventually be a greater void of competent people to run things, it has all happened before.

The culling began in the west shortly after we signed up for the colonies in Hong Kong and in the east shortly before that as opium was flooding the veins of the largest slavery colony on earth but nobody has noticed, until today that is.

The pick me up in slavery routes has ended and most have nothing left with which to create the many alternatives that our paradigm has had taken away.

Alan is a philosopher/re-broadcaster, he can only see things how they are, as we all do, there is only one direction and we all know where too.

The time for thinking of what to do has long since passed, the time to start helping each other to help ourselves is yesterday, before all alternatives are gone forever, here is our revolution, out of sight and in the homes of our whole.

Like Alan says, we need to be brave enough to act.

Non compliance, self pelf with our labour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp30GMKklik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJb7V_UUbqk

Takedown, or self pelf.

Last edited by the apprentice; 29-10-2013 at 02:06 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote