Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 30-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #21
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
I have this affliction and I don't have a coffee machine. One of my earliest memories is being taken to the emergency room by my dad due to the pain. I was about four.
you can't have 'stress' or 'IBS' at four... honestly a meat-free diet is another main cause of such a discomfort in former meat-eaters (but who's never been a meat-eater?)... I've never felt anything like that when I used to eat meat...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #22
TheArranger

well I don't see my here above statement as a turnaround or a renouncement, just that wisdom or 'awakening' must have a price like everything... it's definitely better not to eat any meat...
Old 15-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #23
elpressiedente

Lets not forget this guy who says its all about the H+ ions in the Gastro-intestinal tract.

The paper by Yuri Pivovarenko, (Research and Training Centre ‘Physical and Chemical Materials Science) is all based on Particle science.
It reads: The two methods of charging Water with a positive electrical potential was obtained:
(a) By passing through uncharged water of gaseous oxygen.
(b) By filtration of uncharged water through the silica gel.
It is known that when in contact with water, oxygen gas exhibits the properties of a sorbent of aqueous electrons, and the silica gel exhibits the properties of a sorbent of aqueous hydroxyl ions.
Water with a negative electric potential was also obtained in two ways:
(a) By passing through uncharged water of gaseous hydrogen.
(b) By filtration of uncharged water through the activated carbon.
It is known that when in contact with water, hydrogen gas is the electron donor, and activated carbon exhibits the properties of a sorbent of aqueous hydrogen ions.

And now we have this FAKE Science. https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/r...-from-bacteria

US engineers have reported progress in the quest to gather usable electricity from bacteria.
Scientists know that certain species of bacteria living in oxygen-deprived environments (including the human gut) have evolved a unique form of breathing that involves excreting and pumping out electrons. In other words, they actually produce electricity that could, in theory, be used to power equipment or purify water.

Yes them Marble brained pseudo scientists have a one marble size electron to fit all energies.
They don’t dare admit them Gut Microbes eat all the food you eat so they bring in the ole Electron theory of energy to power the human body. What happens to the electrons in the Lemon with 2 nails battery? Shhh don’t mention that. The microbes must have a way of releasing them, but our theory isn’t complete yet and some one needs Nobeling when we figure it out.

“What has hampered turning theory into such practical reality, however, is that it is hard to pin down the exact nature of a bacterium’s electrical properties. The cells are much smaller than mammalian ones, and extremely difficult to grow in laboratory conditions.”

These microbes are now a “bacterium”. And we just don’t understand the microbe electricity. Brian has been breeding Microbes with Ocean White for 10 years and an industry has developed up around it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/173743143294

Its all about patenting a Microbe that has their version of electricity to sell to gullible humans.

The words electrons and gravity, are solely responsible for misleading, by design, the true nature of Bio Energy and how this was once used to heal the human condition.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
My ‘IBS’ has… gone… When you’ve been growing bacteria and fungi within for months you can’t expect to fully recover in 30 days yet I did…

I’ve been suffering martyrdom for weeks after having had what’s called ‘IBS’ for years and until I decided to make my three daily coffees using a disposable filter and a pan. I’ll not enter details but it went so far that I had visible signs and symptoms of liver dysfunction during the last weeks when I happened to food intoxicate myself by other means I admit, but the overall bad condition had been lasting for months and years before then and said signs and symptoms have now vanished.

As suggested in the original post, both the named irritable bowel syndrome and the use of coffee makers being widely spread among the populations, chances are that thus-called ‘health condition’ be due to these house appliances, and in no way to such unavoidable or unmanageable factors as ‘stress’ or mere destiny.

Sorry that there be nothing scientific in there but rotting water and deposits stand in the pipes, the pump, reservoir, filter and everywhere in these coffee machines whatever the type, because you’d have to dismantle and clean them entirely from within every fifteen days for proper maintenance. Quit using any, you’ll feel relief and find it’s eventually quicker and easier…

I didn’t get paid by paper filter makers…

just a bit… : |
Could it be the case of what goes around comes around?

My guess is that you are fond of messing with others bowl movement and when it is reflected back at you.....you taste your own medicine so to speak.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 12:13 PM   #25
TheArranger

what's the point of adding such a stupid and offensive comment days later ? because elpresidente bumped it so you sneaked in behind him ?

it's filthy, and it's you...

Last edited by TheArranger; 16-01-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: suppressing insults
Old 16-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #26
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
You're a dumb and evil person, elshaper, and you're full of hatred...

It's in the map of your own world dear.
As Within, So Without.
^ You should have well passed your lesson if you gained your degrees. Or did you buy your certificate on ebay?

There is no short cut.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-01-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #27
TheArranger

still here aren't you, ? ALWAYS here...

see I edited bad words so that my reply don't get deleted...

I told you what I had to tell you, and now I put you on ignore. I don’t need a feature for doing it : it’s more offending to you if you know I’m being ignoring each one of your posts.
Old 16-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
what's the point of adding such a stupid and offensive comment days later ? because elpresidente bumped it so you sneaked in behind him ?

it's filthy, and it's you...
But it's the nature of forum where members post things days later.
Lucky you read it because it wasn't posted years later.
Filthy? All these words are coming out of you.

Quote:
still here aren't you, ? ALWAYS here...

see I edited bad words so that my reply don't get deleted...

I told you what I had to tell you, and now I put you on ignore. I don’t need a feature for doing it : it’s more offending to you if you know I’m being ignoring each one of your posts.
I'm not like you. I don't get offended so easily.
Someone will read it...sometimes it doesn't matter if nobody read it. I created such posts many times.

I find it funny though. These 'master masons' want to be up there yet their EIQ is like....what you hear in a school playground. I, on the other hand, listen to adept hardcore Master Masons. You and them are world apart yall.

EDIT: You do dis-service to number 33. Don't taint it. The number deserves excellency.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-01-2019 at 02:43 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 03:00 PM   #29
TheArranger

someone speaking out there ??

anyway...

it's amazing because this the only one thread I posted on something personal and there is no ‘science’ in there, I underlined it clearly here above, just an observation regarding the maintenance of coffee machines...

but it's HTE one amidst the dozens I posted that gets bumped while I'm being having an argument with 'old-timers' on this forum, first with a reply I don't see what it has to do with the topic, then by a user sneaking in to suggest I don't know anything about Medicine... well fill a full medical instruction for a pacemaker lead infection on behalf of a incompetent lawyer then get back to me poor girl, because I studied just enough for having done it...

also there are some posters you don't even need to 'ignore' since they aren't able to EVER come up with anything the least relevant, interesting or entertaining anyway but just wander around half trolling out of idleness, and whenever they happen to post more than five lines at a time then you understand why...
Old 16-01-2019, 03:13 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
someone speaking out there ??

anyway...

it's amazing because this the only one thread I posted on something personal and there is no ‘science’ in there, I underlined it clearly here above, just an observation regarding the maintenance of coffee machines...

but it's HTE one amidst the dozens I posted that gets bumped while I'm being having an argument with 'old-timers' on this forum, first with a reply I don't see what it has to do with the topic, then by a user sneaking in to suggest I don't know anything about Medicine... well fill a full medical instruction for a pacemaker lead infection on behalf of a incompetent lawyer then get back to me poor girl, because I studied just enough for having done it...

also there are some posters you don't even need to 'ignore' since they aren't able to EVER come up with anything the least relevant, interesting or entertaining anyway but just wander around half trolling out of idleness, and whenever they happen to post more than five lines at a time then you understand why...
not me then.
I've posted many on humour thread for entertainment purpose.
We love to laff .... seriousness only happens with people who are narcissistic personality since they don't know what that is. awww poor thing.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:05 PM   #31
elpressiedente

All the Worlds a Stage and Im just another Stand Up Comedian.

Sticks and Stones break bones but words only hurt the stupid.

I didnt bump it, I found another piece of Fake Science about the Gut Microbes. I could have started a new thread but there's already one about the Gut and its unknown functioning.

Really arranger.... grow up. After all these years, you'd a thunked by now in any debate.... alls fair in love and war.

Taking it personally is a mark of immaturity.

In any event, the Universe says.... If it happens.... Its meant to happen.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:12 PM   #32
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
not me then.
I've posted many on humour thread for entertainment purpose.
We love to laff .... seriousness only happens with people who are narcissistic personality since they don't know what that is. awww poor thing.
you, funny ?

let me LAUGH...

Old 17-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Some people have experienced problems with the food colourant ANNETTO

because it is a natural food colourant it is not subject to testing and is often touted as a natural alternative to synthetic colourings

However it's in a lot of food and some people claim they've had problems with it
Old 22-01-2019, 04:43 PM   #34
TomKoyote

If you want to get rid of your IBS problem (that's what I did):
- Borax - 1 teaspoon in 1 lit. Drink 1/6th a day Mond-Sat (Sunday break). I take my dose between meals (once a day)
- 5% HCL (Hydrochloric Acid), 6/8 drops in a bit of water, take it with meals (3x/day)
It also helps to eat anti-inflamatory spices/herbs: Turmeric, Ginger, Boswellia, oregano oil.

If you have IBS, you are almost guaranteed to have H. Pylori. The problem with this nasty guest is it's very tenacious, is never alone, attracts a slew of other bacteria that roam along and create havoc in your digestive system.
Easy to get reinfected. That's why you need to stay on a maintenance dose of HCL and borax.

Last edited by TomKoyote; 22-01-2019 at 06:52 PM.
TomKoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #35
tamlinn

Quote:
you can't have 'stress' or 'IBS' at four... honestly a meat-free diet is another main cause of such a discomfort in former meat-eaters (but who's never been a meat-eater?)... I've never felt anything like that when I used to eat meat...
Are you kidding? So abused children have no stress?
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 04:03 AM   #36
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Are you kidding? So abused children have no stress?
It mostly is the mercury and Aluminum in vaccines that cause an Irritation in the frequency of the energy absorbed into the Entric Nervous system. Fungus lives better in toxin damaged tissue.

This has been most noticeable in childhood bowel cancers that started as IBS after a round of Govt Mandated Compliance shots at age 4.

My Nephew died by age 15 of colon cancer that started aged 4 to go to preschool. Like so many just the next day after the shots began the regular Dr visits.

I've heard this many times. Or its Asthma starting in around 14 days, same with childhood Diabetes, yup right after the vaccine... you become a number on the Health Care Milking List to medicate til the grave.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:31 AM   #37
motleyhoo

1) stop eating anything that contains gluten. Gluten is a protein that causes inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract. That means no wheat or grains.

2) Do not eat any processed food or food that contains preservatives. What is a preservative? It's a chemical added to food that acts just like an antibiotic to kill bacteria so the food will last longer. When you eat it, it kills the good bacteria in your digestive tract just like a prescription antibiotic would.

3) Only eat organic unless you want your gut ecology destroyed by Glyphosate. Also, many pesticides are designed to destroy the insects from the inside out of their digestive system. They cause leaky gut in humans and animals.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 07:28 PM   #38
tamlinn

Many people have success with the low FODMAPS diet, which also eliminates wheat.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 08:59 PM   #39
elpressiedente

its not the wheat grain. its the removal of the husk and the wheat germ that leaves the seed less than beneficial to the Microbes that consume the flour. The Gut does not benefit from wheat, its the gut Microbes that eat the flour.

Nutrition is about feeding your Microbes not you body.

They Spray WHEAT and most Grains with Monsanto Glyphosate ROUNDUP enabling early harvest to beat weather damage and storage problems. I outa know being a farmer for 40 years.

Its the RESIDUAL Roundup that KILLS MICROBES in the Gut causing Bowel and thus MICROBE malfunctions.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #40
elpressiedente

Very few humans before pesticides and herbicides had Gut Microbe issues. Cancers were rare.

We ate a high proportion of grains back then. Its the Residual memory of these Homeopathically sprayed food crops with Life Killing Microbes chemicals thats the issue, not gluten.

Do you now see why "water memory" and Homeopathy are ridiculed by (fake pseudo) Scientists? They can poison you and medicate you with false ANTI DRUID Alchemy science.