Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 17-12-2014, 05:00 PM   #81
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
So can you please explain what is your version of a revolutionary? What would they do to make you think they are credible revolutionary's? What would it take?
I'd like to hear the answer to this, too.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #82
daveanderson
Inactive

If you cant see the play on stage thats not my fault...Fix your eyes :luv:
il break it down as best i can. (Im not here to convince people) Im just here to tell it.

Good cop bad cop Russel brand is playing good cop
..done..
Im not going to waste my time debating it with people either-
The right people will know it

Ive ran out of patience with most people
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #83
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
So can you please explain what is your version of a revolutionary? What would they do to make you think they are credible revolutionary's? What would it take?
We do not want a revolution. Revolutionary fervour will simply result a clampdown by the police state. We need a restoration of the constitution.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #84
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Well, using your logic then.........Icke then too must be the same.....as the media also demonized him!

You guys needs to take a long slow bath and stop thinking everybody and everything is a conspiracy.
Although both are demonised, Icke does not get the media exposure permitted to Brand, that is the key
Old 17-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #85
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Although both are demonised, Icke does not get the media exposure permitted to Brand, that is the key
Neither would Brand if he started throwing fantastical creatures into the mix.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #86
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
Spot on fella .

What people dont seem to understand is this.

The gov'the high ups'tptb All know that there is ALOT of people world wide who know to an extent whats going on and what they are up to (to an extent)

So they play off the reverse psychology on the people.- demonising brand so that the youth think ''Well if the papers are slagging him off He has to be right and good and anti establishment''.......so we will follow him

The tptb are clever and they will use your own minds against you in such simple yet effective ways.

Russel and that ukip bloke are put in place to ''woo you''

I agree with what a previous poster said -Forget the evil and just live your life as best you can As this gamne called life IS RIGGED 'AND YOU AND ME ARE FIXED IN LAST''
I think that that is exactly what is going on when the MSM are "demonising" Brand.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #87
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Neither would Brand if he started throwing fantastical creatures into the mix.
There are many things that Brand doesn't cover, it all helps to position him as the modern Che
Old 17-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #88
seanx
Banned

Quote:
il break it down as best i can. (Im not here to convince people) Im just here to tell it.

..done..

In other words, you have no answer to the question.

You can't give us any specific ideas where he might be deceiving us.

You are simply mindlessly parroting what the mass media implant in your brain.........

Kind of says it all.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #89
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Icke got MUCH more exposure when he started talking about these ideas.

He's still getting it TODAY, 20 years later for God sake.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:35 PM   #90
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
There are many things that Brand doesn't cover, it all helps to position him as the modern Che
I doubt Brand, or anybody else, sees him as a modern Che. Russell's a lover, not a fighter.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #91
zephiloyd

Quote:
Icke got MUCH more exposure when he started talking about these ideas.

He's still getting it TODAY, 20 years later for God sake.
Bollocks!

He started off spritiual new age stuff, that got on telly, big deal. Its the political stuff they can't handle. When did he last get any political airtime on mainstream TV ? Er , never! A couple of controlled documentaries in the last 20 years, that is about it. He has never been interviewed in a show that allows him to speak in a way that Brand is permitted. He is censored, Brand is not
Old 17-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #92
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
In other words, you have no answer to the question.

You can't give us any specific ideas where he might be deceiving us.

You are simply mindlessly parroting what the mass media implant in your brain.........

Kind of says it all.
Ohhh toss face pleas.
Number 1
I own no television and dont read any papers.

number 2-Ive said im not going to debate it because ive really had enough of dumb ass mother fuckers who cant think for themselves.

Number 3 -Hes not decieving ''US'' Im smarter than that

Now go pest someone who actualy gives a shit about what you think .
Old 17-12-2014, 09:54 PM   #93
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that that is exactly what is going on when the MSM are "demonising" Brand.
Its is -Watch the bullshit unfold -and watch the dogs lap it up.
Old 18-12-2014, 12:59 AM   #94
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Bollocks!

He started off spritiual new age stuff, that got on telly, big deal. Its the political stuff they can't handle. When did he last get any political airtime on mainstream TV ? Er , never! A couple of controlled documentaries in the last 20 years, that is about it. He has never been interviewed in a show that allows him to speak in a way that Brand is permitted. He is censored, Brand is not
Dave icke was on the most popular morning time program, with three times the size of QT audience about 2 years ago!

You shouldn't post on things you now nothing about.

The reason dave Icke is not on QT is that the BBC are terrified at what he would say.

of course he would be a better and more powerful speaker than Brand.......but that's no reason to criticize Brand for at least
trying to get this information out.

But I laugh at this post. A month ago on another forum, you were writing the most vile disgusting abuse about Icke and his ideas.

And now the above.....

You're a total fake, mate.

Last edited by seanx; 18-12-2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 01:05 AM   #95
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Ohhh toss face pleas.
Number 1
I own no television and dont read any papers.

number 2-Ive said im not going to debate it because ive really had enough of dumb ass mother fuckers who cant think for themselves.

Number 3 -Hes not decieving ''US'' Im smarter than that

Now go pest someone who actualy gives a shit about what you think .
Well then stop SPAMMING your crap on here when you admit you know fuck-all about what you are talking about.

if you need attention, go get a dog. Stop wasting people's time here .
Old 18-12-2014, 02:29 AM   #96
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Well then stop SPAMMING your crap on here when you admit you know fuck-all about what you are talking about.

if you need attention, go get a dog. Stop wasting people's time here .
1.Spamming WTF
2.Ive admitted to no such thing.
Id rather people think for themselves for a change and piece shit together instead of expecting to be baby fed the answers....

Its not my fault you cant tell friend from foe-thats your problem not mine.

Im here to bring attention to That pompus phoney brand.
He's an ego driven fanny flap-with a hugeee messaiah complex....Open your eyes Its all around for you to see right out in the open.
really look at his personality -Is he service to self or service to others! Your a gullible silly billy But your not alone.Go watch that debate with him on question time with ukip's flange-Incredibly set up .Right down to some of the audience who pose big questions.

Like i said go bitch to some one who gives a toss Im not interested in helping gullible folk
You make your bed you sleep in it

Last edited by daveanderson; 18-12-2014 at 02:49 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 08:53 AM   #97
futureshock28

Quote:

..done..

How many recent videos of his youtube channel, or recent interviews regarding his book or life, or his documentaries, have you watched? I mean, I don't mean it in a confrontational way I'm just curious that's all, because if you have seen a decent number I'm interested to know what actions and words have made you conclude your aforementioned notions, as I have the opposite conclusions based on my own personal interpretation of his body language, speech rate and tone and of course the actual words anunciated.

I think judgement shouldn't be established when heavily based on his or anyone's past A-List celebrity fraternisation, as his point is he was drawn into that world but found it egregious so got out of there. My personal opinion, just from my own observations and nobody else has to side with me, is that he is simply trying to expose corruption he genuinely conceives to be the nexus of the world's inequality, I think he is simply learning as he goes along just like anyone else. But none of us know the guy personally as such, so I don't think anyone should be pushy or domineering with their opinions, though I understand the anonymity of computers encourages cavalier approaches.

The idea his gf's are cherry picked is probably not right...staff would have to be working overtime!!

Last edited by futureshock28; 18-12-2014 at 10:09 AM.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #98
zephiloyd

Quote:
Dave icke was on the most popular morning time program, with three times the size of QT audience about 2 years ago!

You shouldn't post on things you now nothing about.

The reason dave Icke is not on QT is that the BBC are terrified at what he would say.

of course he would be a better and more powerful speaker than Brand.......but that's no reason to criticize Brand for at least
trying to get this information out.

But I laugh at this post. A month ago on another forum, you were writing the most vile disgusting abuse about Icke and his ideas.

And now the above.....

You're a total fake, mate.
OK I forgot about that one, still its no comparision to Brand's exposure

Regarding the rest of your post, I have absolutely no idea what you are blathering about. Whoever wrote what you read is not me, because I would not say such things, but a link to the evidence would be interesting

Last edited by zephiloyd; 18-12-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 18-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #99
white light

Most of the anti-Brand feeling seems to focus on what he doesn't say rather than what he does say.

The general public probably regard what DI talks about as science fiction and/or paranoid fantasy.

Brand's credibility for the time being rests on him keeping it real (so to speak) and focusing on economics and politics, with a vague but pointedly stated dose of spirituality to underpin it, but not so far as to "alienate" Joe Public.

It's a game for sure, a juggling act, but I don't see any point in making comparisons between Brand & DI.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #100
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
What do you think would happen to Russel Brand if he said he was the Son of God or Jesus or something?
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote