Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 16-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #61
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Worse than that, he went out with a Rothschild, and she wasn't even fit. The Rothschilds were behind the French Revolution ( aka The Illuminati takeover), join the dots.

More kid's stuff!

Did you know that the famous Financier Sir James Goldsmith wrote a book near the end of his life..............called
'The Trap' exposing the system he worked in all his life?

He also stood in a UK General election when dying of cancer on a ticket exposing the real nature of the EU!

Why do you people on here always see things in such simplistic,childish black and white terms?

Last edited by seanx; 16-12-2014 at 01:57 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #62
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yes I agree, he does look bored. He DOES have the "what the FUCK am I DOING here!!!???" look all the time now pretty much.
Its more what he sounds like for me, but yes he does look bored to and tired guess its difficult kepeing up all that bollocks. i been around enough heroin addicts to know what they sound like rattling, high and sober and Brand was very high doing the voice overs. I think he sounds so bored because most addicts have to toil for there hit day after day, week after week, that excitement is lost for him thanks to his wealth. A horse a horse a kingdom for my horse - that will prob be his lasts word.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #63
kramdar3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
He's also done a hour long documentary on bbc3 about the war on drugs
Which made no mention of alcohol...
kramdar3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 03:45 PM   #64
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramdar3000 View Post
Which made no mention of alcohol...
True. But people aren't criminalised for alcohol possession or consumption.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #65
jake_ball

My guess is that Brand is told which women he should date. But he aint bothered, he gets a free shag. And those women are told to date HIM I reckon. They are his handlers.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #66
seanx
Banned

Quote:
My guess is that Brand is told which women he should date. But he aint bothered, he gets a free shag. And those women are told to date HIM I reckon. They are his handlers.
That's just about the level of juvenile comments that is expected here.

No comment to make on Jemma Goldsmith's father, the famous Financier Sir James Goldsmith who wrote a book near the end of his life..............called

He also stood in a UK General election when dying of cancer on a ticket exposing the real nature of the EU!

But why bother with subtle details and facts.............it's easier to stick with ignorant logic like.....he's linked to a Rothchild......so he must be evil!! End of.
Old 16-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #67
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
That's just about the level of juvenile comments that is expected here.

No comment to make on Jemma Goldsmith's father, the famous Financier Sir James Goldsmith who wrote a book near the end of his life..............called

But why bother with subtle details and facts.............it's easier to stick with ignorant logic like.....he's linked to a Rothchild......so he must be evil!! End of.

Are you gonna wrongly accuse me again of being a member of a nazi forum, like you did in the other thread ? I have seen you do it to other DIF members too - Basically, anyone who disagrees with you, you then blatantly lie in order to discredit and "expose" them (me included) as being sent here from a Nazi forum.
Youre a lier SeanX, and it's about time that someone exposed YOU for making up lies.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #68
futureshock28

Just reading that James Goldsmiths brother Teddy founded the British Green Party. They were ecologists. Might get that book with some Amazon Xmas vouchers, write-up sounds decent
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #69
wendypeace27

Quote:
Are you gonna wrongly accuse me again of being a member of a nazi forum, like you did in the other thread ? I have seen you do it to other DIF members too - Basically, anyone who disagrees with you, you then blatantly lie in order to discredit and "expose" them (me included) as being sent here from a Nazi forum.
Youre a lier SeanX, and it's about time that someone exposed YOU for making up lies.
He is accusing people of being Nazi Zionist Jesuits, is he??

Some of us must be making a lot of money exposing all of their secrets. lol lol

Even the latest songs from the music industry talk about "our secrets are all out" and we don't care. 3 random new songs just happen to mention this. (If you ever wondered why music tends to make no sense, b/c its only 3 main purposes is programming, mutating, and messages to one another. It has nothing to do about "caring" about the listeners.) They are concerned about the truth getting out, if they have to make songs about the "Information War", and the ground they are loosing. If we don't buy their occult NWO Satanic system, it wont happen. Hence why they need people on forums like this to accuse good posters of being bad -- so people are less likely to read our stuff. The crap many of us talk about here -- TPTB are scared as hell for people to know. *Its also why they need people like Brand to throw dust into the air.

and they will lose the "Information War".

Last edited by wendypeace27; 16-12-2014 at 10:58 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 12:55 AM   #70
seanx
Banned

Quote:
LOL!!

Why do you parrot their IGNORANCE on here then?

Well, mr, Jake.......?

We all know what you are doing here ...........simply playing to the crowd over there?

Wanting them to think you are a BIG man .......taking on all the imaginary 'socalists on the DI Forum!!

IT's all very sad.

Here's some advice:

Grow the fuck up. You are so obvious it is pathetic. ( and BTY, the rats over there are squealing!....amazing what they are saying!!)

So ....come on what is your 'name' over there .....or better still....who are your 'mates' over there really like?

Are they are weird as they seem? All six or seven of them!

But I see you still cannot comment on the substance od this argument.

Nothing to say?

Quote:

No comment to make on Jemma Goldsmith's father, the famous Financier Sir James Goldsmith who wrote a book near the end of his life
..............called............

But why bother with subtle details and facts.............it's easier to stick with ignorant logic like.....he's linked to a Rothchild......
so he must be evil!! End of.

Last edited by seanx; 17-12-2014 at 01:00 AM.
Old 17-12-2014, 02:24 AM   #71
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Spot on fella .

What people dont seem to understand is this.

The gov'the high ups'tptb All know that there is ALOT of people world wide who know to an extent whats going on and what they are up to (to an extent)

So they play off the reverse psychology on the people.- demonising brand so that the youth think ''Well if the papers are slagging him off He has to be right and good and anti establishment''.......so we will follow him

The tptb are clever and they will use your own minds against you in such simple yet effective ways.

Russel and that ukip bloke are put in place to ''woo you''

I agree with what a previous poster said -Forget the evil and just live your life as best you can As this gamne called life IS RIGGED 'AND YOU AND ME ARE FIXED IN LAST''
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 02:19 PM   #72
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
Spot on fella .

The gov'the high ups'tptb All know that there is ALOT of people world wide who know to an extent whats going on and what they are up to (to an extent)

So they play off the reverse psychology on the people.- demonising brand so that the youth think ''Well if the papers are slagging him off He has to be right and good and anti establishment''.......so we will follow him

The tptb are clever and they will use your own minds against you in such simple yet effective ways.

I agree with what a previous poster said -Forget the evil and just live your life as best you can As this gamne called life IS RIGGED 'AND YOU AND ME ARE FIXED IN LAST''
Mr Anderson, isn't it more the case that everyone can become Agent Smith, if you let them?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #73
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Mr Anderson, isn't it more the case that everyone can become Agent Smith, if you let them?.

No its about brand deceiving alot of people
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #74
white light

Quote:
Brand's been branded with a brand of Brand that doesn't reveal the true Brand, eh?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #75
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Spot on fella .

Well, using your logic then.........Icke then too must be the same.....as the media also demonized him!

You guys needs to take a long slow bath and stop thinking everybody and everything is a conspiracy.
Old 17-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #76
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Please tell us how he is deceiving us?

Where in his book - and what specific ideas is he promoting that are deceiving us?

Or are you like most posters on here just bullshitting ............what you read in the mass media?

I look forward to an intelligent answer.

Last edited by seanx; 17-12-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 17-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #77
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
I assume you say he is decieving people because he has had relationships with people who some consider are part of the elite families i.e. Jemima Khan etc well that proves nothing, what should he do if he's moving in those circles because of his talent!? You tell me? Shoot someone? Would that make him credible in your eyes?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 17-12-2014 at 04:41 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #78
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
In that program what i caught last night he sounded bored and very high. What a cretin
Oh no he didn't!
Old 17-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #79
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
He's no threat. If he was a threat he'd have an accident. They love the likes of him, he's one of them......
So can you please explain what is your version of a revolutionary? What would they do to make you think they are credible revolutionary's? What would it take?
Old 17-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #80
mim525
Inactive

he gives out some good info and bad info just take what you feel makes sense from him all i know is that he doesn't advocate the system, thats for sure
mim525 is offline   Reply With Quote