Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 12-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #1
mindatrisk

Default Russell Brand No Threat to the System?

From the Headlines page:

‘Those that are really exposing ‘The System’ for what it REALLY is – and there are many now – don’t get within a hundred miles of Question Time, Newsnight, Channel Four News, etc. etc. Think about it.

I am just pointing out here one simple fact – that which threatens The System is not promoted by The System. That’s all. I am not saying that Russell is of The System, only that he is clearly not seen as a threat by it.’

I'm not sure about this. Russell Brand was getting a lot of attention on his YouTube channel irrespective of mainstream media coverage, and I think the system had to respond in some way, and the best way would be to co-opt him into the mainstream and let that do its thing... which is, basically, to attack, to misconstrue, to slander, to defame, to confuse, to misinterpret, to misrepresent, and so on. I think the system recognises they have a battle on their hands and would rather fight it on their turf than on ours or not fight at all, which is what i'd recommend he do. If I were him i'd just continue doing YouTube videos, refuse to participate in the system at all, and encourage people to actively share his videos so as to compensate for the lack of mainstream attention. I'd ignore the mainstream media and the system as the irrelevant, corrupt monster that it is.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
neilbe
Inactive

Not sure I agree Mind,

To slay the beast, you have to get up close and personal..

Unless you have some drones, plural, to hand.

The MSM is a beast worthy of our attention. A few simple truths should be enough to bring the whole house of cards crashing down. Everybody knows its corrupt, people just don't understand how damaging it is, nor how easy it would be to break...

if you had that kind of exposure.

It's the fame thing again.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:32 PM   #3
gremlin

It was never gonna be that easy.

wow farage and russell brand fight it out on tv.

just reminds me oasis vs blur.

But interesting non the least.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
jake_ball

Well said David Icke!

Quote:
From the David Icke Facebook page and Headlines Page …

‘Those that are really exposing ‘The System’ for what it REALLY is – and there are many now – don’t get within a hundred miles of Question Time, Newsnight, Channel Four News, etc. etc. Think about it.

I am just pointing out here one simple fact – that which threatens The System is not promoted by The System. That’s all. I am not saying that Russell is of The System, only that he is clearly not seen as a threat by it.’

The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #5
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It was never gonna be that easy.

wow farage and russell brand fight it out on tv.

just reminds me oasis vs blur.

But interesting non the least.
I agree, total bread and circus. Mouldy old bread, and tiered old performers..

But on the bright side, it is getting people interested in politics again.?
Old 12-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #6
truthful

He's no threat. If he was a threat he'd have an accident. They love the likes of him, he's one of them......
Old 12-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #7
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post

Its called the UKIP effect ...people who stopped voting 20 years ago are now re engaged . they also say if there was no UKIP they would not bother .
But as you say people are more interested .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:55 PM   #8
oakwise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Its called the UKIP effect ...people who stopped voting 20 years ago are now re engaged . they also say if there was no UKIP they would not bother .
I don't think UKIP can take the credit for that. It's more
likely to do with a global awakening, as outlined
by Zbigniew Brzezinski:

Besides, it's myopic to assume that the only form
of political engagement is by voting. I mean, the idea
that the voting system is flawed, that the political
system is not ideal or is wrong, is itself a political
stance and a form of political engagement.

In short, being politically engaged and aware is more
than just a vote.
oakwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #9
jake_ball

Quote:

I was listening to the radio today (BBC), and there is an obvious agenda to give the vote to 16 year olds. And they were saying, it great to get the kids interested in politics. To me, "politics" is another word for "deception" (and I mean that literally). To me, kids should be interested in LAW and TRUTH (not politics).

Anyway an MP came on and contradicted himself, he said things like (paraphrased):-

- "in fact the most sensible conversations about politics have come from 16 year olds, rather than the older people" What bollocks, kids know fuck all and should not be allowed to vote.

- "Kids of 16 should be given the vote cos it will get them interested in politics"

- and then he said "18 year olds who DO have the vote, have the lowest turn-out of all voters".

- "they lowered the age of voting for the Scottish referendum, and the rest of Britain is sure to follow.....even though the effect it had on the result was not very effective" - So obviously he didnt like the result of the Scottish referendum

They are wanting to give kids the vote cos they are easily led - They want people to vote in EU elections AT SCHOOL.

The ptb have also given EU-immigrants the vote, and most of them will be pro-EU.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 12-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #10
dentedarthur
Banned

Didn't watch question time, apart from the clips posted here
Did Russell Brand mention electronic democracy at all during the debating?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #11
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I agree, a staged fight is more interesting than no fight at all.

But when the MSM says, "look here" something usually goes past over there.

Like Cameron in Northern Ireland.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #12
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I was listening to the radio today (BBC), and there is an obvious agenda to give the vote to 16 year olds. And they were saying, it great to get the kids interested in politics. To me, "politics" is another word for "deception" (and I mean that literally). To me, kids should be interested in LAW and TRUTH (not politics).

Anyway an MP came on and contradicted himself, he said things like (paraphrased):-

- "in fact the most sensible conversations about politics have come from 16 year olds, rather than the older people" What bollocks, kids know fuck all and should not be allowed to vote.

- "Kids of 16 should be given the vote cos it will get them interested in politics"

- and then he said "18 year olds who DO have the vote, have the lowest turn-out of all voters".

- "they lowered the age of voting for the Scottish referendum, and the rest of Britain is sure to follow.....even though the effect it had on the result was not very effective" - So obviously he didnt like the result of the Scottish referendum

They are wanting to give kids the vote cos they are easily led - They want people to vote in EU elections AT SCHOOL.

The ptb have also given EU-immigrants the vote, and most of them will be pro-EU.
Politics is deception, I agree totally.

But if anybody thinks that if we ignore it, it will go away, or become better, is dreaming....zzz
Old 12-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
Politics is deception, I agree totally.

But if anybody thinks that if we ignore it, it will go away, or become better, is dreaming....zzz

Well it's ok saying "isnt it great that people are getting into politics", but those people who are getting into politics know nothing about Law or Truth, and that means that they are gonna be deceived pretty easily. To get into politics without first having a grasp on Law, would just lead us.....errmmm....to exactly the situation that we are in now.

The business of politics is primarily to talk people into giving up their basic human rights.

Last edited by jake_ball; 12-12-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:12 PM   #14
jake_ball

Politics works like this :-

- We watch a handful of people on tv talking about "stuff"
- We start to half-believe in that "stuff"
- New jobs are created for people who are gonna enforce that "stuff"

Last edited by jake_ball; 12-12-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #15
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Well it's ok saying "isnt it great that people are getting into politics", but those people who are getting into politics know nothing about Law or Truth, and that means that they are gonna be deceived pretty easily. To get into politics without first having a grasp on Law, would just lead us.....errmmm....to exactly the situation that we are in now.

The business of politics is primarily to talk people into giving up their basic human rights.
Right, so how do we "enlighten" folks to these simple truths?

I'd say the primary task of politics is to make money. Anyhow, any way, destroying anything. Money, money, money..
Old 12-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
Right, so how do we "enlighten" folks to these simple truths?

I'd say the primary task of politics is to make money. Anyhow, any way, destroying anything. Money, money, money..
Money is just the tool, a means to an end.
Politics (and money) is about CONTROL of the people.

We (parents) need to teach our kids what they need to know. But most parents are so dumbed down, that they just say "that's the school's job". On a positive note, from my experience, not all parents are dumbed down.

Last edited by jake_ball; 12-12-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #17
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:

They are wanting to give kids the vote cos they are easily led - They want people to vote in EU elections AT SCHOOL..
yep....

Student vote could swing 2015 election, suggests study
Quote:
Students hold the key to the next general election, and we will be making sure they use it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30252713

"they" push hard to get everyone in believing the system is real by buying into it through voting, therefore all their laws/rules/management/wars etc.. are because the people wanted it as they chose the gov to run their lives on their behalf
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #18
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Money is just the tool, a means to an end.
Politics (and money) is about CONTROL of the people.

We (parents) need teach our kids what they need to know. But most parents are so dumbed down, that they just say "that's the school's job". On a positive note, from my experience, not all parents are dumbed down.
Yep, moneys "just" a tool.

Whoever has the biggest, newest, bestest, most numerous, shiniest, weapons wins control..

Whoever has the most money to bribe and buy, wins control.

It's about money, do you really think Cameron, our PM, controls anything?
Old 12-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #19
jake_ball

Quote:
Yep, moneys "just" a tool.

Whoever has the biggest, newest, bestest, most numerous, shiniest, weapons wins control..

Whoever has the most money to bribe and buy, wins control.

It's about money, do you really think Cameron, our PM, controls anything?
Cameron is in control of NOTHING. He is a puppet.

He has less control than WE do. He is 100% owned.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:57 PM   #20
blackjack77

Was he married to Katy Perry?

It is THAT simple. There is NO WAY ON EARTH that a major Illuminati, mind controlled pop singer would EVER marry a true rebel. At that level they are controlled too tightly. Just go to http://vigilantcitizen.com/ for some of Katy's many mind control videos. The bottom line is that he wouldn't have gotten in her bed let alone had the title of Husband if he wasn't part of the system.